• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytales are real

''It's possible, yes. I have dealt with this kind of poison before. Cryptid poison. There is a cure to it, of course. The Blood Orchid. Unfortunately I seem to have ran out of these kind of flowers, and they can only be found beyond the boundaries of the city, next to the Slender Forest, in the Loch lake.''

''I'll go get some'' Jersey spoke as he quickly rose up.

Alice stood too. "I should come with you. You shouldn't be outside the city alone," she said softly.

''I don't know if that's a good idea, Alice'' Jersey spoke as he headed for the door. ''You don't have means of defending yourself, like a true form or something. Plus, the forest and the lake are dangerous. Slenderman roams those woods, and the lake is packed with deadly sirens. Still want to come?''

Alice rolled her eyes. "I grew up in Wonderland," she said raising an eyebrow. "My normal form is plenty dangerous thank you very much," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Besides, I'm packing," she continued with a shrug.

''Alright'' Jersey shrugged as he pushed the doors of the infirmary, changing in his true form. His face started to grow thicker, bigger, his eyes mustering with hate. His teeth became fangs and his shoulders grew wings. Fully changing, he roared and motioned Alice to get on his back. ''We'll fly there. It's much faster''

Alice climbed on, positioning herself carefully. She nodded and hung on. "Ready when you are," she said as her hair blew gently across her face.

Jersey nodded then leapt, emerging from the ground. His wings started flapping and soon they were racing in the cool air, heading for the Slender Forest. It's gloomy trees emerged from the darkness, and branches seemed like claws to the flying beast. Soon they were over it, flying high enough not to get crushed by branches. Landing on a nearby patch of grass, Jersey changed back in his human form and placed Alice down. ''We walk from here. Slender Man doesn't like visitors, roaming above his forest. Nor in it.''

Alice nodded as her feet touched the grass. "Sure thing," she said. "Whatever you say Jersey."

Jersey crept through the dark forest, avoiding stepping on branches and arching past bushes. He was very silent, not that would matter. Slenderman already knew they were in here, and whenever he would show or not, was all up to himself. Passing a tree, Jersey froze, pointing towards a bush that was shaking. The leaves parted only to reveal.........a huge shaggy dirty unkept wolf. ''Big Bad Wolf?'' Jersey snorted as he watched the wolf turn into a human. ''What are you doing here?''

'
'Why, community service of course'' he said silently. ''I heard Ole' Robin might need a flower, from these parts, so I thought I should come assist you''

Jersey facepalmed. ''You're doing this for money, right? Ah, come on. The more the merrier''

Wolf grinned through his ugly teeth at Alice then followed Jersey into the woods...

Alice followed silently, her hands twitching by her knife and gun. She wasn't sure which one of them she would shoot, but if she pulled it out now she was sure that someone would end up with a bullet in them.

Jersey grimaced as they reached the lake. It was beautiful. The water was shining in a thick blue glowing substance and the trees around it seemed to touch the water in the most caressing ways. Around the lake, blue grass could be seen growing, and here and there, the wanted flowers, Blood Orchids. Glancing around, Wolf headed for them and ripped one from the ground, before Jersey could stop him.

''No wait'' Richard shouted but it was too late. As soon as Wolf ripped the flowers, a soothing song could be heard and a woman's head slowly emerged from the lake. ''
Join me'' she said charming both the men.

Alice turned at watched the woman, unaffected by her charm. She took the flowers from the Wolf and pulled out her gun, aiming at her head. "They'll join you when they're in hell," she said overly sweetly before firing two shots.

Vaila said:
Alice turned at watched the woman, unaffected by her charm. She took the flowers from the Wolf and pulled out her gun, aiming at her head. "They'll join you when they're in hell," she said overly sweetly before firing two shots.
Girl, you're badass xD

((I'm thinking on dropping this. People don't really reply to it anyway, and I've got my hands full with SDO, at the moment, and you invited me on FF too, soo idk what wil l come of this....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back