• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytales are real

Ella walked into the Rabbit Hole, her curly blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and her footsteps heavier than usual. She blew a stray strand out of her eyes and stepped up to the bar, ordering a drink. A day of handling angry customers at the shop was enough for her. It wasn't that she was too slow or incomprehensible of their orders, it was just that the recent hangover was finally reaching her and she was out of it. And what more can cure the bad feelings of a hangover? The young woman decided it would be another night of drinking. She liked alcohol, the way it could numb out the pain of the day. Sighing, she took a small sip.

"I suppose. But it's not very you," she said with a shrug. "I was expecting something like 'On the other hand, you have different fingers' or 'I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.' Something genuinely spectacular that only you would say to get their attention."

"Ah, yes. You're completely right." He grinned his insane grin and rushed up the spiral stairs. A bell began to ring from the steeple above. "Crazy meeting at the town hall!" he cried in the nighttime air. "I swear the reason is..." Silence for a moment. "I forgot the rest," he called down to Alice. "Crazy meeting!" he called again before darting down the steps once more, holding onto his hat.

Alice giggled and shook her head. "You've lost your head Hatter. I'll look after it shall I?" she teased him, shouting over noise before making her way to the town hall.

He grinned. "Who else will, dear?" he said happily as he ran to catch up with her, lifting his hat to the grumbling citizens still in their pajamas.

Flap. Flap. Flap. The distant sound of the flapping of wings could be heard as a dark flying figure approached a buliding. Mothman. Not fully recovered from his fight with Jersey, his face was full of scratches and dried blood, and his chest looked like a dirty bag of meat. Finally hitting the roof of the buliding, he changed into his human form and watched.....the sherrif's station from across the road. Oh yeah. He wasn't going for Jersey this time. Robin stopped their fight, and he could have humiliated the Devil eventually, if it wasn't for Robin. So now, he'll make his revenge..... ''You're mine'' he smirked as he changed back into his true form...

Robin was sitting at his desk, checking some files of recent thievery and murder in Fabletown, when he heard a faint hissing noise. Noticing that it came from the window, he approached the glass plated window and glared outside into the dark night. Then....something darker came through the window, shattering it and grabbing him through the air. Mothman flew with him across the room, then released him, tumbling him through the end window of the station. Shattering the glass, Robin fell two stories before hitting the earth and blacking out....

Alice laughed until she saw the Mothman's attack on Robin. Alice screamed and ran forward as fast as her legs would carry her, kneeling down by Robin's side. "Robin?" she said as she checked his pulse. "Robin can you hear me?" When she found his pulse, she pulled out her phone and began to dial an ambulance quickly.

Jefferson watched Alice run. "What-" He saw Robin on the ground and immediately darted after her. "Is he breathing?" he asked, bending down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey was out for his midnight jog, so he took a longer route this time. Passing the hatter's shop, the Rabbit Hole and some other obscure shops, he made his way to the sherriff station. He was just planning to pass it when he heard voices and people running. Gazing up, he briefly noticed a dark flying figure flying, yet he thought it was a crow. Getting closer and closer to the place, his eyes stopped on Robin's body and Alice dialing up the phone. ''Out of the way'' he said as he grabbed Robin tightly and clutched him over the shoulder. ''The ambulance may not arrive in time. I'll take him'' he said as he turned into his true form and started running super-fast towards the Fabletown hospital...

"Should we follow?" Jefferson asked. He liked Robin. They were friends, but the town would be expecting the meeting. He looked at Alice and then at Jersey. The meeting could wait.

"You stay here and continue with the meeting," she said as Maia arrived. "I'll go to the hospital and I'll call you later," she said, not waiting for an answer as she ran towards her car.

Maia looked at Jefferson. "What's going on?" she asked confused.

He nodded and watched her go before turning to Maia. "Robin's been hurt. Jersey took him to the hospital, and Alice is following."

Reaching the doors of the hospital, Jersey quickly changed back in human form then entered the buliding, still holding Robin on his back. ''I need a doctor over here'' he shouted. Immediatly, somebody settled Robin on a wheeled-bed and rolled him towards the doctor's area. Jersey was told to stay put, along with Alice, until Robin's examination was over...

Alice ran a hand through her hair. "Thanks for getting him here so fast," she said to Jersey as she began to pace.

Maia nodded. "What happened?" she asked, her aurburn hair swaying from side to side.

He shrugged. "I think he fell," he said, looking at the glass on the ground. "But he wouldn't do it on purpose...would he?"

Maia shook her head. "I doubt it, he isn't suicidal," she said, brushing a lock of long hair from her face. "It was probably one of the 'villains' getting back at him."

He frowned grimly. "Probably. Anyway, I should probably be heading to the meeting. You coming?"

Maia nodded and wrapped her arms behind her back, intertwining her fingers. She walked with her usual bounce in her step, her dress swaying and her hair bouncing.

He walked next to her, half of his mind focused on the meeting, half back with Alice.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah," he said sheepishly. "I just forgot why I called everyone here."

He smiled thankfully. "I'll do that." He rummaged through his coat, moving to a corner of the town hall, pulling knick knacks out of his long overcoat before he finally found his outdated phone. With a smile at Maia he dialed Alice's number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back