• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytales are real

He scowled. "I always hated that about her." His gaze turned to the curtain and he sighed. "But I suppose we should try to find her. Should we tell the others?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If we have to. But you're talking to the White Knight. I still haven't forgiven him for running off that that fairy," she said as she sat back down on the counter, looking down at her shoes.

He moved over to her. "Alice," he said quietly, putting his hand on hers. "The White Knight...he's..." He blushed. "He's a gentleman but he takes advantage of girls. You don't deserve that. You deserve better." He cleared his throat and walked around the counter. "Stay here, I'm going to change into some real clothes."

Alice smiled at him. "Thanks Jefferson," she said softly as he walked away. "Take your time."

((I'm sorry guys, I won't roleplay tonight. I seem to have a massive fever. Hopefully tomorrow ill be better :P ))

He saluted back to her and disappeared to the back room, which he emerged from a minute later in his dashingly crazy outfit. "Let's do this," he said with a smirk, placing his signature top hat on his ruffled hair.

((Feel better!))

((Feel better soon!!)) 
Alice grinned brightly and stood up. She reached up and straightened his hat. "I always loved this hat," she said happily with a grin.

"It's one-of-a-kind without a doubt." He winked and strode out of the shop to where he hoped someone could help him call a town meeting; the Meeting Hall of course.

She giggled and followed him out. "You know, you're going to have to make me one someday," she said grinning up at him. "An awesome hat I mean."

"Of course," he said while walking. "When we get home, when I have the right materials. A lovely flowery one, perhaps?" He smirked. "Would you like that?"

"I think that anything by you would be just right, Hatter," she said linking her arm through his. "You have excellent taste."

He let out a loud chuckle. "Dearest Alice. You are the first person in this world to have said that to me." He chuckled again. "Yes, I'll make you a hat. A magical hat. The best I've ever created."

She giggled. "Well your friendship with me proves that you have excellent taste," she teased. "But I'm sure that it will be the perfect hat."

He smirked. "Yes, I should hope so. Ah, here we are." He stood in front of the large doors for a moment before deciding to knock.

Alice let go over his arm and stood behind him. She shivered in the cold, chastising herself for not putting more clothes on.

He turned to look at her and smiled. "Here." He took off his overcoat and put it around her. "We might have to wait a while."

Alice smiled up at him. "Thanks Hatter," she said softly, wrapping the coat around her tightly. She reached up and kissed his cheek and breathed in the smell of his jacket.

He smiled and leaned against the door, which opened, causing him to stumble in. He coughed, his face crimson. "Well that was easier than I thought."

Alice giggled and stepped inside. "You're so easy to make blush Hatter," she teased, grinning brightly.

He smirked. "That's just a nice way of saying I'm clumsy," he teased back, looking around. "Gee, I've never been in here."

She giggled. "Me either, I don't get out of the bar much. Although what that says about me I don't know."

He smirked. "We'll have to go exploring then after we find Cheshire." There was no one around in the old building but in the corner was a long flight of spiral stairs.

Alice nodded and wrapped her arms around her waist, the sleeves of Hatter's jacket hanging past her hands as the jacket drowned her.

He smiled, looked around the empty hall and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Here ye, here ye," he boomed. "We are going back to Wonderland. Gather round!" He turned to Alice. "Think that worked?"

She giggled. "Here ye?" she teased him. "We aren't from the medieval ages Hatter, we're from Wonderland."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back