Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

@Arius LaVari @Mitchs98

Phineas glanced at Shiro when she spoke, feeling grateful when she stood up for him and Nik. His eyes softened when she leaned on his chest, asking for a hug. The pianist's face reddened; was she giving him a freebie? She didn't seem to be allowing him to move, so it also seemed a bit like a forcing thing. But Phin obliged, leaning his head on her shoulder as he hugged her tightly, watching as the last of the Magic Council left. 

"We'll get him out of there, I promise," he said softly, trying to sound as soothing as possible despite all the chaos. He began to stroke Shiro's hair. Would now be a good time to do it? Here and now? What if he screwed up? Phineas didn't know what happened, but after all these thoughts that it wouldn't work, he spoke again. "....Shiro....I wanted to tell you something earlier, but I couldn't find out how to say it. I...I know it's a bad time, but I can't hold it back anymore. Because...." The half-Neko pushed a strand of Shiro's hair out of her face, leaning in to kiss her. After pulling away, he cleared his throat, his cheeks blazing red now. "You...you had me at the carols we played together on Christmas Eve. It was one of the first times someone sang along to my piano accompaniment. Your voice is really beautiful..." Phineas looked at the floor; a couple of tears streaked down his face. Mostly from sadness of losing Valken; the other part being him worrying about his and Nik's future. And a small part being proud of him finally gathering the courage to do this.

Despite the fact that the Magic Council had found them. 

They were both in danger. 

But why waste this opportunity to not do something he hadn't dared to do for months?

"....And I love you, because you've given me motivation to keep hanging in there and shown me that there is nowhere else Id rather be than here, with this guild, and with you. Miss Shiro Ai....will you go out with me?"

@Arius LaVari @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Zuka

Ferra glared at Shiro when she threatened Nik, "Maya wouldn't kill him! Might hurt him a little...but she knows I'd be very upset if something happened to Nik." She replied in a matter-of-fact way. Which was true. Or she hoped so anyways. It wasn't actually a prank though, more-so it was them trying to get them together. When Nikolas offered to cook for her she smiled and nodded, "That would be awesome! Thank you very much." She said, hugging him gently. 

She then focused her attention on the two lovebirds, watching in awe as Phineas made their own little dimension of shorts for them to go to. Once again, she was jealous of someone elses magic. Everyone elses was so useful while hers was entirely situational and usually useless. Especially without materials.

Of course, her admiring the two of them didn't last long as Council soldiers flooded the building and surrounded them. Ferra squeaked and moved closer to Nikolas, honestly a little scared of what was happening. Of course, she didn't have time to ask when they brought Valken downstairs and read off his crimes stating he was under arrest. Ferra knew he had killed before...but not seemingly innocent people. She looked to him with wide shocked eyes, he looked nothing like the Valken she knew and loved as family. He looked...off, like something mentally shaking had happened recently aside from getting arrested.

He didn't even tell her goodbye...or any of them. One of the only people she was able to consider as family aside from Maya and Grace gone. The man she'd came to think of an older brother. She glared when they started grabbing Phineas and threatening Nikolas. She had no idea what he was talking to Nikolas about, but she'd ask later. "No! You can't talk Valken!" She shouted, starting to cry. She moved to run to him but he'd already been hauled out and she was shoved to the floor. 

That done she just started crying over the loss of one that she genuinely considered family, even if she didn't always get along with him she could always count on him. And now...now he didn't even tell her goodbye. She could only imagine how devastated Millie was. After a few moments she stood and hugged Nikolas tightly, crying into his shoulder.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

Kelica stared down to Noah with a warmth that was spread throughout her entire frame. Even though she was panting, she didn't want this feeling to end.. being wild and free and doing as she pleased with the man she might have had a thing for. It was hard for Kelica to comprehend emotions that were more then instinct, creatures didn't have the sort of mental capacity to feel more then strictly the most basic of emotions. Fear, Lust and Glee. When she felt his hand reach out to her face and place a hand on her cheek, she took a deep breath outwards as her eyes closed down, savoring the touch and melting more into it. Relaxing into this moment, this time she spent with Noah. She opened up her mouth as if to speak but she stopped a moment as she felt an overwhelming magical energy flood nearby. Her whole body stilled a fraction and she turned a little as she heard a loud knock on the door. She glanced down to Noah's face before she gently peeled herself away from him and stepped to the door, once it opened she looked up to the two figures she didn't think she would see for quite some time. @Embaga Elder

Her Mother and Father: Zuka and Valten Zefara. She stood like that in awe, her father a tall man with a grey bread past his chest and white hair (which was blonde as Kelica's was once) that was pulled back from his face, a huge wooden staff in his hand that almost touched the roof and colorless grey eyes. To his left was a woman who could only be described as beautiful, a stern expression with brown hair braided back that fell loose past her shoulders and the same swirling emerald eyes as Kelica owned. Though even her stern expression softened as the woman leaned in and encircled the girl in a tight hug, running her fingers through her blonde curls and whispering softly into her ear.  @Halffix

It was time to go.

Kelica had come of age, she was 21 and her parents had found the Forest to which she would become Queen. Malina, the very first forest that had been destroyed by a towering Red Dragon, they had chosen as the Forest she would protect. Kelica pulled away from her Mother with happy eyes that were also filled with regret. She knew this day would come, the reason she traveled as much as she was able up till this point, for now her purpose was clear. She turned around to look to Noah for a moment with tears brimming in her eyes and she slowly stepped up to him before wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. "I... have to go Noah... I was born as a Forest Guardian and now that I have come of age, it is time for me to do what I was always meant to do. Protect the Forest and the creatures within...." She paused as she pulled back, brushing her nose against his own with that beautiful smile as she kissed him softly. "I know you will do great things for Lamia Scale... I know you have much you want to do but... If you ever want to see me.. I know you can find me...." She kissed him again softly, brushing his cheek for a moment before she stepped back. She stepped with a grace she hadn't shown before, regal almost as she approached her parents and they both wrapped their arms around her. Her whole body glowed and within a second she teleported with her parents. She arrived to where Bastion was at the bar and walked over. She leaned into his ear and whispered that it was her time to go, that she was leaving, but as she said this she placed her hand onto his arm and smiled brightly. "If you ever need me... come to Malina. That is the Forest I will be residing... Some day I may come back. Or you can come with me. It is up to you..." Her eyes refused to drop the brimming tears and she leaned in to kiss at his cheek gently, holding it for quite some time as her eyes closed before she pulled away. "If you choose to stay here in Fairytail.. I know you will do it proud..." @Arius LaVari

After that, Kelica teleported to each and everyone of her Guild mates to tell them all it was her time to go. To Chris she rubbed his head and nuzzled into is Draco face, thanking him for keeping her company and proud of all the things he had done. @Isune For Sora she wrapped her arms tightly and held her for a long time as she rested her head onto her own. @Kyuubey Lavender's hug was much the same. @Britt-21 She paused before Hibiki before she slid her arms around his waist. "I can't thank you enough for giving me the strength to do what it right.. I never forget the things you have taught me and will treasure everything to my heart..." she peeled back to kiss his cheeks before in a flash she was gone again. @LeSoraAmari Her last stop... was before Aria, the Fairytail Guild Master and Ryu of whom she was with. Kelica stepped before Ryu first as she reached out to grasp at his hand and smiled warmly to him, though she still looked close to tears. "I wish I had a thousand words to thank you for dealing with my hyperactivity. It was your training alone that saw me connect with the Forest in a whole new level." @Rhodus Then her eyes drifted to Aria and here she knelt before the 'kitty eared woman' with her head bowed. "It is my time to protect the Forest of which I love and adore. I can't thank Fairytail enough for everything they have done." Glancing down to her ankle with a weak smile. "I'll treasure this Guild Mark till my very last days and it will give me the strength I need knowing my friends are behind me." Finally lifting up her face and standing up to wrap her arms around her neck tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered in her ear and then she stepped back with a tilt of her head before being enveloped into that blinding bright light of her Parents.

"I'll see you and everyone else... for now it's time to do what I was born to do." She gave a half wave and a sad smile. "I'll miss you guys..."

She muttered and in a flash, the Forest Mage who held her heart on her shoulder disappeared.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]@ Fairytail Guild[/COLOR]

Bastion had come to awareness the instant Kelica had approached her, saying she was leaving, what ever buzz she'd had going was gone now and without a thought she was on her feet chasing after Kelica, no way Bastion wouldn't go with her, or seek her out. Fate was right on her heels but what about Noah? It seemed sudden he was probably not doing well either, she'd find out what he was doing then figure out what to do. If he stayed in Lamia Scale she would switch guilds to be around someone who knew her, nobody else in Fairy Tail had spoken to her much so she had no reason to stay. "Fate guide me to Noah please!" The wolf responded quickly and sought out Noah's scent, the door was still open when they found him and she was panting. "Noah...I have a question...what are you going to do? I'm sure Kelica made the same offer to you, are you going to find her or are you going to stay?" She finally caught her breath and while she felt rude appearing so suddenly...she didn't want to abandon either of the two people she knew because honestly if they wanted to they could leave at any time to go join Kelica, Bastion knew the name of the place and was sure Noah did as well and she still had Fate and Fate belonged to Kelica.

Sinbad-magi-the-labyrinth-of-magic-31063019-480-640.jpg

Noah.png

The sudden overwhelming magical energy put Noah on alert. He turned his head towards the door, when he heard knocking. Who could that be? He asked with a bit of a frown. As Kelica got off of him and walked towards the door, he sat up reaching his hand out towards her trying to stop her. Kelica wait! But it was too late. When she opened it, there stood a male and a female. Just who were they, Noah wondered. Both were giving off powerful magical energy. He stood up, looking them. Neither one of them said a word, which didn't settle well with Noah. But he relaxed when they came into a family like hug. Noah assumed that the two were her parents, after registering just how much she looks like them, and how they're hugging. Noah had a soft smile on his face, as he watched this small family reunion. When Kelica turned to look at Noah, the tears brimming from her eyes and the words that soon followed caused his heart to sank. Noah's soft smile turned to a face of depression. Noah took a moment to register want was happening. Soon a smile appeared on his face, especially after she kissed him. Kelica... he pulled her back as she stepped away, wrapping his arms around her waist. I'm going to miss you dearly.  As I do great things, I want you to do great things as well...Forest Queen. He smiled and kissed Kelica again. He released her and watched as he teleports away with her parents. Noah goes to the mini fridge pulling out a bottle of wine. He sits in his chair and takes a sip, with the door still open. Soon Bastion appeared and asked what he plans on doing. He looks up at her and takes a sip from his wine. I'm staying, but I also plan on going to visit her...He takes another sip from his bottle. Soon. I'm sure she has more things to do to become the Malina Forest Guardian. So why not give her some time. He takes another sip. What do you plan on doing??

View attachment 204838

"Well. That was rather touching..." Aleria said, crumpling up the paper that held the roster for the teams. It was now obsolete. She watched as two of her guild members leave the hotel. It was not under her control, the decisions of her members, should they choose to leave. All she could do, all anyone should do is respect their decisions and wish them well with their future."I know this is all so sudden for you all, I'm sure they have their reasons for leaving us but there isn't much we can do. We can only wish them all well." Silence followed her words. The affair was emotional and affected the morale of the guild members.

(Consider the first announcement of the second team null. I had made edits earlier but consider it as it were with no edits due to recent events.)

"I know it might seem insensitive of me but I do have to announce the new second team that will be representing us during the Grand Magic Games. I would like you all to note that now is not the time to mope around and angst that they had left us. Instead let us honor their membership to Blue Pegasus by doing beyond our best. Let's put on a show that will make them proud to have once called themselves members of our guild." She cleared her throat as she looked over the gathered.

"The new second team is Yamato, Veniano Avenoz, Inari Hakuzo, Dante Sol, and Iris. " She looked at each of them before addressing the entirety of the guild. She wiped away a tear that she didn't know she had until now. "Now there is no sense in dallying. I expect you all to be prepared before the games begin. Good luck to you all and I shall be rooting for you." With those parting words she disappeared into a hall and made her way to her penthouse suite. 

@ALL BP MEMBERS

Last edited by a moderator:

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo Takara[/COLOR]

11379230_1727597294134216_393595077_n.jpg

Kazuo heard Yamato but that only made things worse in his mind. Yamato didnt know how much Rosa truely meant to him because he finally opened up to someone after many years of being closed due to his mother's death. Rosa was that girl who got to him even though she had that rough nature and the fact that she was gone within seconds just by Dorian coming back and melted when she saw him...that was worse than death. He then felt Celestia's arms wrap around him, her hands on his chest. Her touch was comforting and relaxed him some but his sadness was far greater. Kazuo forced himself to turn and pull Celest close to him in a tight hug, crying into her shoulder and feeling some of the blood on her neck which made him open his eye and look  at the red substance on her milky white skin. Her words were comforting too which did help in a situation like this.

"C-C..." it was so hard to speak. Before he knew it, his mind finally clicked when he saw her green hair but said nothing to tell her about it. There was no reason to address it.  "Celestia..." he said with a cracked voice and pulled away just to look at her face. She was crying just as he was but he was more worried about her head more than his. Just because he lost someone he loved and watched his best friend leave didnt mean that his care for women had vanished. Despite his pain and sadness, he slipped his arm behind her knees and wrapped an arm around her upper torso as he lifted her off the ground while his body still trembled. "Y-Yamato can you...lead us?" he was going to push. He wasnt part of BP for nothing. Being a wizard wasnt an easy job and when things got tough he pushed and didnt let anything keep him down. The fact that Celestia was bleeding from her head was enough of a push to get him on his feet and getting her to the hospital.

lavender.png

Lavender was happy that Sora was back. Sora was also happy to be back seeing as she was clinging to her boyfriend's leg. Everything was all fine and dandy before Kelica had appeared in the room with news that made her heart twist. "K-Keli.." the hug she recieved was nice and Lavender returned the hug, holding her tightly and not wanting to let her go but she had to from what it seemed like. When it was time to go, she waved and had a small smile before disappearing. Eyes filled with tears as she stood there. Why was it when one came back another went!? The world sucked, a lot. It had its annoying ways and did what it could to make things sad. Once she was gone, Lavender had tears streaming down her face before she took her hands and tried to stop the tears from falling down her face.

As much as she wanted to bake for the guild, she figured probably not because then she would be baking sad cookies and everyone would cry more. She had to be strong for Kelica, as well as the guild because they had the Grand Magic Games to win. She took a deep breath in attempt to relax and stop her crying which was starting to work. "Sora...Chris...are you both okay?" she asked seeing as she was standing right with them as she looked at the two, of course the looks on their faces didnt help her aching heart

Sinbad-magi-the-labyrinth-of-magic-31063019-480-640.jpg

The sudden overwhelming magical energy put Noah on alert. He turned his head towards the door, when he heard knocking. Who could that be? He asked with a bit of a frown. As Kelica got off of him and walked towards the door, he sat up reaching his hand out towards her trying to stop her. Kelica wait! But it was too late. When she opened it, there stood a male and a female. Just who were they, Noah wondered. Both were giving off powerful magical energy. He stood up, looking them. Neither one of them said a word, which didn't settle well with Noah. But he relaxed when they came into a family like hug. Noah assumed that the two were her parents, after registering just how much she looks like them, and how they're hugging. Noah had a soft smile on his face, as he watched this small family reunion. When Kelica turned to look at Noah, the tears brimming from her eyes and the words that soon followed caused his heart to sank. Noah's soft smile turned to a face of depression. Noah took a moment to register want was happening. Soon a smile appeared on his face, especially after she kissed him. Kelica... he pulled her back as she stepped away, wrapping his arms around her waist. I'm going to miss you dearly.  As I do great things, I want you to do great things as well...Forest Queen. He smiled and kissed Kelica again. He released her and watched as he teleports away with her parents. Noah goes to the mini fridge pulling out a bottle of wine. He sits in his chair and takes a sip, with the door still open. Soon Bastion appeared and asked what he plans on doing. He looks up at her and takes a sip from his wine. I'm staying, but I also plan on going to visit her...He takes another sip from his bottle. Soon. I'm sure she has more things to do to become the Malina Forest Guardian. So why not give her some time. He takes another sip. What do you plan on doing??

IMG_4240.PNG

What was she going to do? Noah seemed really down...but she had better tell him what she saw on her way over here to see him. She would start there...then she'd tell him what she was going to do. Bastion sighed as she came in the room and closed the door so no one else would barge in while Fate whined at Noah's feet, then plonked onto the floor and popped out the fake eye she had magically made with her mark in it and stared with her one good eye. She pulled an eye patch from her pocket and covered the opening before lifting her gaze to Noah, "You and her you're my only friends but before I tell you my decision I need to tell you what I saw. Your guild is staying at that big mansion right? Well...I saw Rune Knights and their ilk busting into the place and drag someone out, I wanted to find you so I didn't stay long but I saw purple eyes and black hair, he was the one they took, arrested him I think." She frowned as she finished speaking, telling him about that before she ran a hand through Fate's fur and once more lifted her gaze, that gleaming blue eye shining with tears she didn't want so shed for fear of sounding like a woman. "I'm going to leave Fairy Tail and try to join Lamia Scale, you and her are my only friends and I won't leave you alone, Noah. You're stuck with me now." With that little bit of information out of the way she ran two fingers over the glass eye and wiped Fairy Tail's mark from it, it was colorless without the mark on it, technically becoming guildless for now, Noah was her friend and Bastion was faultfully loyal to her friends.

It had been several months, but Sera still couldn't get over the fact of Verdana calling her mom. She guessed she had more or less adopted her, but even still it was very odd having a daughter. "It's fine Verdana." She replied, smiling as she did her usual odd way of getting out of bed. She nodded when she mentioned hoping to get to do something, "I'm sure there'll be something you can do to help the guild." She said. She then stood up and stretching, nodding once more at her offer. "Sure thing, sounds great." She said. "I do have a question though...why don't you just crawl out of bed normally?" She asked. "It seems much easier to do to me than...all that." She said.

Verdana looked back and said, "Well, unlike the normal person, I can control all my muscles. In fact, my shift my skin so that I have as little effect on the blanket as possible. Finally, it tickles!" Her voice had matured, but her personality and instincts were somewhere between a wild bear and 15 years old. 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo Takara[/COLOR]

Kazuo heard Yamato but that only made things worse in his mind. Yamato didnt know how much Rosa truely meant to him because he finally opened up to someone after many years of being closed due to his mother's death. Rosa was that girl who got to him even though she had that rough nature and the fact that she was gone within seconds just by Dorian coming back and melted when she saw him...that was worse than death. He then felt Celestia's arms wrap around him, her hands on his chest. Her touch was comforting and relaxed him some but his sadness was far greater. Kazuo forced himself to turn and pull Celest close to him in a tight hug, crying into her shoulder and feeling some of the blood on her neck which made him open his eye and look  at the red substance on her milky white skin. Her words were comforting too which did help in a situation like this.

"C-C..." it was so hard to speak. Before he knew it, his mind finally clicked when he saw her green hair but said nothing to tell her about it. There was no reason to address it.  "Celestia..." he said with a cracked voice and pulled away just to look at her face. She was crying just as he was but he was more worried about her head more than his. Just because he lost someone he loved and watched his best friend leave didnt mean that his care for women had vanished. Despite his pain and sadness, he slipped his arm behind her knees and wrapped an arm around her upper torso as he lifted her off the ground while his body still trembled. "Y-Yamato can you...lead us?" he was going to push. He wasnt part of BP for nothing. Being a wizard wasnt an easy job and when things got tough he pushed and didnt let anything keep him down. The fact that Celestia was bleeding from her head was enough of a push to get him on his feet and getting her to the hospital.

Lavender was happy that Sora was back. Sora was also happy to be back seeing as she was clinging to her boyfriend's leg. Everything was all fine and dandy before Kelica had appeared in the room with news that made her heart twist. "K-Keli.." the hug she recieved was nice and Lavender returned the hug, holding her tightly and not wanting to let her go but she had to from what it seemed like. When it was time to go, she waved and had a small smile before disappearing. Eyes filled with tears as she stood there. Why was it when one came back another went!? The world sucked, a lot. It had its annoying ways and did what it could to make things sad. Once she was gone, Lavender had tears streaming down her face before she took her hands and tried to stop the tears from falling down her face.

As much as she wanted to bake for the guild, she figured probably not because then she would be baking sad cookies and everyone would cry more. She had to be strong for Kelica, as well as the guild because they had the Grand Magic Games to win. She took a deep breath in attempt to relax and stop her crying which was starting to work. "Sora...Chris...are you both okay?" she asked seeing as she was standing right with them as she looked at the two, of course the looks on their faces didnt help her aching heart

Chris Lengheart(...)

Staring at the two before him, Chris didn't really move or say anything. As Lavender asked if he and Sora were okay, the beast simply nodded his head. Walking over to his girlfriend, Chris nuzzled up close to her and saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. Bringing his head close to hers, Chris only asked,"Are you?" while continuing to nuzzle her. For right now, it was Chris' job to comfort those close to him in these now sad times. It was the least he could for now, maybe later there'd be something else he could do. Finally changing back to human form, Chris hugged Lavender from behind. A few tears started forming in his eyes, but it seemed like he'd be okay for now. Looking over to Sora, a small grin formed on his face as he said,"Get over here damn it." while opening one of his arms for her to come in to join in on the hug. It was the least he could do.

@Kyuubey @Britt-21

Kathy just merely watched as Miles moved Tyson off Draneri. It was obvious that Miles had to be the big brother rather than the little one when it came to Tyson. Miles then moved to their respective couch and got down so she could get off. Which she did and took a seat while he followed and did the same, lighting his cigarette with ease. They sat there for a moment before he asked what she would have liked to drink. Her purple eyes lifted up to her boyfriend "yes, Mai tai please..." even though it was nice that he asked, she liked it when he just got it for her because he seemed to surprise her every time he did it. But reguardless, she always answered him nicely. It was cute to see how the pair was. She was so short compared to him but he didnt mind not one little bit. In fact he took advantage of her small frame (and height) and always carried her on his back. Kathy was pretty might too which made things even better for Miles.

Many people would think she was just a squirt who couldnt do anything or do any damage to anyone. But in fact, her small vessel held a huge powerhouse. Most people in Sabertooth knew better than to piss Kathy off. Most people often were put out of commission for a little while... Dont piss off a tiny person because bad things will happen to the person who even dared to cross such a line of almost death. The mage sat back against the couch, scooting into his spot because she liked his spot sometimes. She was like a cat taking up the space that you were just sitting in

189718.jpg

Miles.png

Miles nodded and turned away from Katherine.He walks towards the bar, He garnished the glass with an umbrella and a pineapple. He started to walk back to the couch, but he stops when he spots his brother. He was still out on the floor. He sighs and walks back towards Kathy handing her, her drink. I'll be back. He said as he turned and walks towards his brother. Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, what would do with me? Miles aura starts flowing, increasing his physical strength. He reaches down and picks Tyson up and slinging him over his back with ease. He looks at Draneri as she nods at him. Naturally Miles returned the nod and watched as she left. Be safe Draneri. He said as she left. 

Miles turns back towards Katherine, who no doubt had to be drinking her drink by now. He walks back, and places Tyson down on a nearby couch. Rest easy Ty.  Miles walks back towards Katherine plopping down on the couch next to her. He had one hand stretched out and his aura slowly faded away. @Britt-21 @Solemn Jester @Zuka

What was she going to do? Noah seemed really down...but she had better tell him what she saw on her way over here to see him. She would start there...then she'd tell him what she was going to do. Bastion sighed as she came in the room and closed the door so no one else would barge in while Fate whined at Noah's feet, then plonked onto the floor and popped out the fake eye she had magically made with her mark in it and stared with her one good eye. She pulled an eye patch from her pocket and covered the opening before lifting her gaze to Noah, "You and her you're my only friends but before I tell you my decision I need to tell you what I saw. Your guild is staying at that big mansion right? Well...I saw Rune Knights and their ilk busting into the place and drag someone out, I wanted to find you so I didn't stay long but I saw purple eyes and black hair, he was the one they took, arrested him I think." She frowned as she finished speaking, telling him about that before she ran a hand through Fate's fur and once more lifted her gaze, that gleaming blue eye shining with tears she didn't want so shed for fear of sounding like a woman. "I'm going to leave Fairy Tail and try to join Lamia Scale, you and her are my only friends and I won't leave you alone, Noah. You're stuck with me now." With that little bit of information out of the way she ran two fingers over the glass eye and wiped Fairy Tail's mark from it, it was colorless without the mark on it, technically becoming guildless for now, Noah was her friend and Bastion was faultfully loyal to her friends.

sindbad_by_nairchan-d4196f3.jpg

Noah.png

Noah drank and drank as Bastion spoke. The moment she got to Valken's arrest, was the moment he stood up and went to get a new bottle. Too much is happening at once. First it was Kelica and now Valken, what's next? Noah said as he leaned against the fridge as she continued. He opened the new bottle of wine drinking it, as he tried to drink away his frustration and pain. As Bastion stated that he would join, he small smile formed on his face. Out of all this bad news, some good news has risen. Noah was still upset but this did make him feel a bit better. 

Noah went to the cabinets and pulled out a glass. He poured some wine in it, and walked towards Bastion handing it to him. at least, there's something good to drink to. He said with a smile, and took a sip from the bottle. He sits back down in his chair, and looks out the window. Since you're joining me in Lamia, we both need to get to the mansion. But instead of there right now, I'm going to the nearest pub. Care to come? He asked looking at Bastion

@Arius LaVari

katherine.png

Kathy watched as Miles walked off and got her drink, putting an umbrella and pineapple piece on the side, walking back to her and handing it to her. Katherine took her small hands and grasped the glass and instantly attatched her lips to the straw, slowly drinking the sweet drink. When Miles said he'd be back, she gave him a slight nod and a small humming noise as her purple eyes watched what he was doing. Of course he had to take care of his brother and when she saw Draneri get up and walk out, she was super confused but didnt let that get to her. Whatever was happening with Draneri...she just hoped that she was going to just,..rest for a while. Maybe take a vacation. Snapping from her thoughts she heard Miles putting the large Tyson on a nearby couch to sleep. Kathy still couldnt believe that Tyson actually fell on Draneri and was sleeping right on top of her.

Just as her boyfriend took a seat next to her, she scooted herself closer to him with the straw still in her mouth as she slowly sipped her drink. Her hood was up just as it always was and slowly she tilted right into Miles. Kathy then released the straw and looked at him "Tyson is still out cold, huh...?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she thought about giving Miles some of her drink. And so she did, lifting her glass up to where the straw was poking at his lips. "...Take some..." she saw this in a movie once. The woman letting the man have a drink from her straw. Kathy just wanted to see the big deal about it because it was something that looked pretty cool for a couple...right? That's how relationships worked right?

@Mitchs98

Nikolas nearly fell over when Ferra hugged him, crying; the half-Neko, who was still tense (fluffed-up tail and all), returned the hug. His ears twitched occasionally. He could still remember the soldier's words, and he was scared for the fate of him and his brother. He hugged Ferra tighter, trying to stay strong. 

"It's gonna be okay, I promise, Ferra."

What was going to become of him and Phin? Were they safe anymore? 

Was the Magic Council going to take them away for all the petty crimes they'd committed?

At the time, there had been reason behind them. Justification. Little things like trespassing onto the property of a wealthy snob who didn't treat his servants right...and then spraypainting a middle finger onto his lawn. A few weeks later, Nikolas had urged the staff members to revolt, with the help of Phineas's uncanny use of reason. Stealing from the man when he lowered everyone's pay. 

Basically teaching him a lesson. There were three other incidents much like this, but bottom line, despite Nik's good intentions, it was still illegal and they had been reported, just barely slipping away again and again. This time he doubted it would work. 

So the normally energetic and cheerful half-Neko could only find himself giving his girlfriend a hollow reassurance. After a couple minutes, he lost it, sobbing uncontrollably into her shoulder. Nikolas was completely panicked, because he knew what was going to happen. 

"....What're we gonna do now? Phin 'n' I...we...we ain't innocent! Neither of us...we used to be thieves, and a few years before we joined Lamia Scale, we were painting middle fingers on rich people's lawns 'n' causing revolts amongst servants. They're after us....I know it! They're after us!" 

@Mitchs98

Nikolas nearly fell over when Ferra hugged him, crying; the half-Neko, who was still tense (fluffed-up tail and all), returned the hug. His ears twitched occasionally. He could still remember the soldier's words, and he was scared for the fate of him and his brother. He hugged Ferra tighter, trying to stay strong. 

"It's gonna be okay, I promise, Ferra."

What was going to become of him and Phin? Were they safe anymore? 

Was the Magic Council going to take them away for all the petty crimes they'd committed?

At the time, there had been reason behind them. Justification. Little things like trespassing onto the property of a wealthy snob who didn't treat his servants right...and then spraypainting a middle finger onto his lawn. A few weeks later, Nikolas had urged the staff members to revolt, with the help of Phineas's uncanny use of reason. Stealing from the man when he lowered everyone's pay. 

Basically teaching him a lesson. There were three other incidents much like this, but bottom line, despite Nik's good intentions, it was still illegal and they had been reported, just barely slipping away again and again. This time he doubted it would work. 

So the normally energetic and cheerful half-Neko could only find himself giving his girlfriend a hollow reassurance. After a couple minutes, he lost it, sobbing uncontrollably into her shoulder. Nikolas was completely panicked, because he knew what was going to happen. 

"....What're we gonna do now? Phin 'n' I...we...we ain't innocent! Neither of us...we used to be thieves, and a few years before we joined Lamia Scale, we were painting middle fingers on rich people's lawns 'n' causing revolts amongst servants. They're after us....I know it! They're after us!" 

Ferra continued to hug him, though calmed down a little when he hugged her back. As long as she still the rest of her friends and him, she'd get through it. All she needed was her friends by her side and she'd feel better. She was sure Maya would figure out something to get Valken back eventually. He wasn't a bad person, he just had a bad past. Valken was genuinely one of the most caring people she knew, this made very little sense to her. Though she was also worried about what the council mentioned about Nikolas and Phineas. What did they do even? Was it even that bad? She honestly couldn't imagine either of them doing anything to terribly awful.

She stopped her own crying when Nikolas himself started, "H-Huh?" She asked, entirely confused. He hadn't even known Valken that much...so why was he-...And then he told her. She had to admit, it was pretty funny. Though, she doubted something like that was something the Council would arrest him for. The authorities, maybe. But she doubted petty theft and vandalism was worth the Council's resources. "It'll be okay Nik..." She assured him. "I doubt they'll want to bother getting you guys anyway.." She said. "What you did doesn't sound so bad. I'm sure it's fine." She told him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Funny how she was the one having to calm him down now. "I just...can't believe they took Valken.." SHe said before sighing heavily.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

Kelica stared down to Noah with a warmth that was spread throughout her entire frame. Even though she was panting, she didn't want this feeling to end.. being wild and free and doing as she pleased with the man she might have had a thing for. It was hard for Kelica to comprehend emotions that were more then instinct, creatures didn't have the sort of mental capacity to feel more then strictly the most basic of emotions. Fear, Lust and Glee. When she felt his hand reach out to her face and place a hand on her cheek, she took a deep breath outwards as her eyes closed down, savoring the touch and melting more into it. Relaxing into this moment, this time she spent with Noah. She opened up her mouth as if to speak but she stopped a moment as she felt an overwhelming magical energy flood nearby. Her whole body stilled a fraction and she turned a little as she heard a loud knock on the door. She glanced down to Noah's face before she gently peeled herself away from him and stepped to the door, once it opened she looked up to the two figures she didn't think she would see for quite some time. @Embaga Elder

Her Mother and Father: Zuka and Valten Zefara. She stood like that in awe, her father a tall man with a grey bread past his chest and white hair (which was blonde as Kelica's was once) that was pulled back from his face, a huge wooden staff in his hand that almost touched the roof and colorless grey eyes. To his left was a woman who could only be described as beautiful, a stern expression with brown hair braided back that fell loose past her shoulders and the same swirling emerald eyes as Kelica owned. Though even her stern expression softened as the woman leaned in and encircled the girl in a tight hug, running her fingers through her blonde curls and whispering softly into her ear.  @Halffix

It was time to go.

Kelica had come of age, she was 21 and her parents had found the Forest to which she would become Queen. Malina, the very first forest that had been destroyed by a towering Red Dragon, they had chosen as the Forest she would protect. Kelica pulled away from her Mother with happy eyes that were also filled with regret. She knew this day would come, the reason she traveled as much as she was able up till this point, for now her purpose was clear. She turned around to look to Noah for a moment with tears brimming in her eyes and she slowly stepped up to him before wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. "I... have to go Noah... I was born as a Forest Guardian and now that I have come of age, it is time for me to do what I was always meant to do. Protect the Forest and the creatures within...." She paused as she pulled back, brushing her nose against his own with that beautiful smile as she kissed him softly. "I know you will do great things for Lamia Scale... I know you have much you want to do but... If you ever want to see me.. I know you can find me...." She kissed him again softly, brushing his cheek for a moment before she stepped back. She stepped with a grace she hadn't shown before, regal almost as she approached her parents and they both wrapped their arms around her. Her whole body glowed and within a second she teleported with her parents. She arrived to where Bastion was at the bar and walked over. She leaned into his ear and whispered that it was her time to go, that she was leaving, but as she said this she placed her hand onto his arm and smiled brightly. "If you ever need me... come to Malina. That is the Forest I will be residing... Some day I may come back. Or you can come with me. It is up to you..." Her eyes refused to drop the brimming tears and she leaned in to kiss at his cheek gently, holding it for quite some time as her eyes closed before she pulled away. "If you choose to stay here in Fairytail.. I know you will do it proud..." @Arius LaVari

After that, Kelica teleported to each and everyone of her Guild mates to tell them all it was her time to go. To Chris she rubbed his head and nuzzled into is Draco face, thanking him for keeping her company and proud of all the things he had done. @Isune For Sora she wrapped her arms tightly and held her for a long time as she rested her head onto her own. @Kyuubey Lavender's hug was much the same. @Britt-21 She paused before Hibiki before she slid her arms around his waist. "I can't thank you enough for giving me the strength to do what it right.. I never forget the things you have taught me and will treasure everything to my heart..." she peeled back to kiss his cheeks before in a flash she was gone again. @LeSoraAmari Her last stop... was before Aria, the Fairytail Guild Master and Ryu of whom she was with. Kelica stepped before Ryu first as she reached out to grasp at his hand and smiled warmly to him, though she still looked close to tears. "I wish I had a thousand words to thank you for dealing with my hyperactivity. It was your training alone that saw me connect with the Forest in a whole new level." @Rhodus Then her eyes drifted to Aria and here she knelt before the 'kitty eared woman' with her head bowed. "It is my time to protect the Forest of which I love and adore. I can't thank Fairytail enough for everything they have done." Glancing down to her ankle with a weak smile. "I'll treasure this Guild Mark till my very last days and it will give me the strength I need knowing my friends are behind me." Finally lifting up her face and standing up to wrap her arms around her neck tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered in her ear and then she stepped back with a tilt of her head before being enveloped into that blinding bright light of her Parents.

"I'll see you and everyone else... for now it's time to do what I was born to do." She gave a half wave and a sad smile. "I'll miss you guys..."

She muttered and in a flash, the Forest Mage who held her heart on her shoulder disappeared.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]@ Fairytail Guild[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]Draneri: The Siren[/COLOR]

The winged woman was squealing for help but this good for nothing Tooth of Saber decided they weren't very keen on helping the screeching lady. And thus when Miles eventually came over and shoved Tyson off her frame she let out a long drawn out sigh of relief. @Solemn Jester @Embaga ElderShe sat there for quite some time staring down to the red haired man before looking around the Guild Hall and taking another deep breath out as she reached behind her and rubbed at the Guild Mark etched on her lower back. She didn't deserve this mark, she didn't deserve anything. She was a predator, a killer, it was only time before she would turn and take them all. Make them fight against one another, it was just in her nature to do so. Her species was always intended to be solitary so it made sense to be away from this group business. With a gentle sigh and coming to a conclusion it was safer this way, safer for everyone, The Siren stood up and brushed down her dress. Without a word she gave a curt nod to Miles before she slipped out of the Guild Hall. She approached Mizuki's apartment with a look of dread over her face, and as she reached out to knock on the door, she realized she couldn't do that. She couldn't see her like that, or Alicia. It was safer this way.. for both of them. It was her time to go. @Maki @Mitchs98

So she pulled out a writing feather quill from her back and wrote a letter in cursive that had long since never been used. A testament to just how old the woman was.

To my Dear Mizuki;

In all my years I have never seen a woman as caring, as passionate and as selfless as you. Despite all the things in your life, you still strive to do better for both yourself and your Guild. Little Alicia adores her and I know you gain comfort from her in a way that none others can. You believe you do everything for the sack of Alicia but the truth is you need her as much as she needs you. You can find comfort in one another. I wish I could stay but, I want nothing more then to keep you both safe. One day we may cross paths again, and I cherish the time I have spent with you. I know you will be sad, but find comfort in knowing I do this of my own free will. For the first time, I do this because I want to and not because I am forced to. I have a purpose now, even if we are separate. I hope, some day, you can forgive me.

With that the Siren posted the note through the letter box and spread her wings wide, in one massive thrust she had lifted her entire frame from the ground and soar up and away from Crocus with her long purple hair flowing behind her. @Jackaboi @Britt-21 @Rhodus GM

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]@ Sabertooth Guild[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 28px]Valken Truss[/SIZE]

The Shadow Mage had vivid dreams about his past crimes. The people he had hurt... tortured... killed... every face of agony contorted and begging for mercy, as he looked like a statue and killed them. Their words rolling over him like a a soft breeze. His work face. The blank expression. His dark shadow powers, tight reflexes and skilled work with his daggers... he had no choice did he? He had begged not to do the mission, he was a Light Guild... Maya would never approve, no one would. But he was self conscious and those words sounded so sweet. Convincing... Venom he knew now. He should have stayed on the path of Light but how could he? He was dark. The monster under the bed. In the closet. Taking away dreams. He had no choice did he? None... Something roused him to his senses and as Millie reefed the blankets off his frame Valken shot up with those same dead, lifeless purple eyes and grabbed at Millie as his hand slip up under the pillow, reefing his dagger out with inhuman speed as she twisted and slammed her back into the bed, pressing the dagger into her neck in a frightening fashion. But it was her face, her blue eyes and soft blonde hair that finally made him blink and realize he had been seconds away from killing his own Fiance'.... the man sat back as he dropped the dagger to the side of the bed with his chest heaving and fear coating his face. @Maki

He almost killed the one person that meant something to him! The one person he truly loved! The only person who had made him feel and broke away the cold expression.

Valken opened his mouth to say something but it seemed almost instantly Council members flooded the Mansion. They had circled it with hundreds of forces, busting in the front door and running in teams throughout the whole Mansion, before coming to Valken's very room. In a flash they had kicked in his door causing Valken's head to snap that way with an aggressive expression and he rolled back and to the side off Millie, peeling himself off the bed away from the men. Again he was seconds away from melting into the shadows, but with an almighty crash the window behind him smashed in and he tackled by two more men. It happened so fast Millie would have no time to react, even for Valken's speed they had tackled him to the ground and slammed their knee into his face making him dazed before hoisting him to his feet and dragging him through the Mansion Floors with or without Millie following. As he was coming down the stairs, he gritted his teeth as blood dribbled down his temple a fraction and once at the bottom and in the lobby they kicked out his legs causing the man to drop with a resounding thud to his knees. Anti-Magic shackles were quickly put on his wrists as his arms reefed back and his hair was fist to yank it backwards exposing his neck and head somewhat as he winced again.

"This is the Magical Council, and you, Mr Valken Truss, are being arrested for murdering hundreds of Innocent people. In particular Lily Ann and her her family. Brutality, without remorse. We sentence you to a life imprisonment in a Solar Confinement Cell. Here, you can no escape, there will be no Shadows for you to slip away, nothing you can use as a weapon. A cell, for you to be alone, for the rest of your life. Not even your Shadows can keep you company there." @Arius LaVari

Valken knew this day was coming. He knew it from the second he first killed. And felt nothing. A life of sins he was now atoning for. He was glad he would be locked away. It was safer that way. For everyone. He was a disgrace... he was no Light Guild Member. A father figure... a lover. A brother. He was none of those things. All a facade. He was no bro, no friend and certainly no one that anyone could trust. He gave a half heart laugh before a member of the Magic Council kicked the square of his back sending him to slam into the hard ground with a groan as he lost his breath. Still struggling to regain his breath, he peered up to look to the faces of his Guild mates. @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Grandmaster @Talon Drifted till finally they landed on Millie. He couldn't even give her word, before the Guards hoisted him to his feet and dragged him out of the Mansion doors. Though his fingers idly twisted the Onyx ring on his wedding finger. Perhaps they would let him keep it... though he doubted it. He didn't expect her to either, not after hearing the things he had done. His eyes finally befell Maya as she was standing outside the doors, and his deep purples stayed on her even longer then they had Millie. He had a thousands things to say, to apologize for, to ask for forgiveness but never expected as such. @LeSoraAmari

He glanced over his shoulder with one half smile before he was dragged away completely.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]@Lamia Scale Guild[/COLOR]

Dorian had come back. Well... not back exactly as he was in Crocus, but close enough. He was back to find her. He had left her without warning and he regretted that. He hadn't known what to feel and he had run away. Run away from her. But he was back now.

He walked through the streets of Crocus, taking in the decorations and festivities. It was the Grand Magic Games wasn't it? He had forgotten about that while he was gone, not that he had cared much before that though. That sort of thing was tiring, he hated tiring things... they were troublesome. This was troublesome too, but in a different way. He had to do this, and he wanted to do this. To use a rather apt saying, this time he had made his bed, and he fully intended to lie in it.

Walking further he faintly heard some familiar voices, or more importantly, he heard her voice. Speeding up, he raced towards the source with almost reckless abandon. He wanted to see her. He wanted to clear things up with her. And see her he did. He saw her underneath Kazuo, tears streaming down her face as he struggled to get him off of her. Wasting no time he slapped a hand to one of the walls of the alleyway, creating a pillar that shot out and knocked the other man off of Rosa, hard. From there it changed, pinning Kazuo down as Dorian walked over to her, crouching down and pulling her tightly to him in an embrace. He stayed like that wordlessly for a moment before finally speaking, "I... made you worry didn't I? Sorry..." He paused again, seemingly working something over in his mind and then speaking again, "Do... you want to come... with me?" @Mykinkaiser

-----------

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rosaline Dreyar[/COLOR]

The tall fighter was pinned beneath Kazuo with a look of close to panic on her face. She was hysterical. Why would his name even mean so much to her? Why would it affect her so much? Why would the Blue Pegasus Guild Master even pick his name? @Happy Red Mage Did she know for certain that he would be back? How could she possibly know that? She couldn't believe it... believe anyone anymore. She stared up to Kazuo's face with tears that still rolled down her face and soaked into the ground beneath her. Opening her mouth as if to say something but only turning her head and hiding her own face within her arm. Sobbing in a pathetic manner that was so unlike her in every way. She didn't even see the blood trickled down Kazuo or Cele who had appeared behind him. @Britt-21 @Arius LaVari She wasn't even sure what happened. She was there sobbing, the pressure on her elevated and a moment later she felt a warm embrace a far cry from the hard pin she had experienced moments ago. Her eyes slowly slipped upwards to see exactly who it was that was holding her and her breathing all but stilled as she peered up to his face. Was that-?

Rosaline kept staring to his face like she hadn't seen it in her entire life, his normally lazy eyes was looking at her with an intensity she had never even seen before. It almost seemed like he was here, just for her. If she had words she didn't even think she was capable of saying them. Her hand lifted up as she cupped his cheek a fraction just letting his words echo along in her head for a moment. She couldn't explain the feeling, just that it felt right. He felt right. It felt right to be here... with him. The games all but forgotten. She held no allegiance to Blue Pegasus. She was born a Dreyar, destined for Fairytail. Left only because of her brother..... @LeSoraAmari

Hibiki....

The woman's eyes hardened a fraction before they relaxed more staring to him.

"Yes.... I do..."

She would go to the ends of the Earth with him if he had simply asked and she realized that now. But there was someone she had to see first. She sat up and slipped from the Archer's grasp slowly, using his shoulder to get her to a stand as she gave him something none other had seen. It was a soft smile as her whole face broke. "Wait here..." With a lightning clap she was gone.

She appeared before her brother, where ever he may be. Standing before him, tall and proud, but her eyes were soft. Her whole expression was soft, and eyebrows normally forced down were lifted making her look much younger. Her real age. She opened her mouth to speak but found words difficult so she pulled her brother into her arms and laid his head on her chest, running her fingers through his hair as she rested her head onto his own. "I want you to know that... I am proud of you. I always have been. Ever since we were little. You have done... so much. You have the blood of Fairytail in you veins. I know you can do great things. I have seen you do great things and I will continue to do so. If you need me, you can find me. I know you always could." She peeled away from her hug and looked down to him before she cupped both his cheeks and stared to his face. The warm smile and soft expression still there.

"I love you Hibiki... "

Her whole body shimmered and she held onto his cheeks, looking to his eyes for a very long time before it transformed into lightning and snapped back to where Dorian was. Here the girl stood beside him waiting for him as she always had.

---------------

She had said yes, that was a relief. He hadn't fully known how she would respond and to actually hear her say yes took a weight from his mind. Just after that, she smiled and was gone. But Dorian wasn't worried, she was likely just grabbing a couple things and saying any goodbyes she might want to. While he waited he looked over at Kazuo, releasing him from the confines of the stone restraints. "Didn't do this last time... but... goodbye..." he said with a faint smile, "I'll be gone... for a while... take care..."  

With that said, he turned away just in time for Rosa to come back, his smile growing somewhat which, for him, was quite telling. He then took her hand and began to walk back the way he had come, leaving Crocus and going who knows where, this time, with her.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Zuka signing out <3~[/COLOR]

IMG_8709.JPG

IMG_8722.PNG

@Zuka @Kyuubey @FAIRYTAIL

As Hibiki sat on one of the chairs situated in the centre of the meeting room and waited for everyone else selected to participate in the GMG to arrive, he  sat patiently and calmly as the guild master, Aria, and her demon, Abbadon, stood next to each other at the front as they no doubt waited for everyone else to arrive. The S-Class looked around to the people that had began to flood the room. "Good, it seems like Aria chose well." He said, however he spoke quietly and thus no one else could possibly hear him. Well, except for Aria herself - apparently fox ears could pick up even the smallest of sounds from a great distance? Or so they said, anyway. Whilst looking at all of the people gathered, his gaze was quick to fix onto one of them momentarily as the look in his eyes sharpened considerably. However, Hibiki kept up appearances and was quick to stop, proceeding only to sigh. Ayano was someone he hoped not to work with, in his eyes she shouldn't even be in the guild in the first place. Grimoire Heart was evil, more dark and twisted than most dark guilds and yet... they now had two ex members of the guild in Fairy Tail and Hibiki was one of the very many people who hated that idea. In fact, he probably disliked it the most. People's justification for her being in Fairy Tail was often very weak, and offered next to no comfort whatsoever. 

The majority of people so often got confused with what was fact, and what was myth. People would say things such as. 'Great mages such as Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox were part of a dark guild, but then joined Fairy Tail.' Or, 'I was in a dark guild and I moved, why can't it be the same for Ayano?'. However, those points were always illogically put together and mostly wrong. Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox were indeed, great mages of Fairy Tail. However, they were part of no dark guild. And no dark guild compares to Grimoire Heart, it's evil tainted everything. It twisted  things, violated the bond between family and corrupted anything in its path. They were a danger to Fiore, and Hibiki, as well as many other people, full well knew this. The male knew couldn't tolerate Ayano even if someone like Sora asked him too. He felt that if people knew why he was so hateful towards the idea of Grimoire Heart, then they'd understand why he didn't trust Ayano. 

Hibiki got up from his chair when Aria called out the teams and went to stand up against a nearby wall. He was slightly upset with the fact that Kelica hadn't been selected to join a team, as he had been training her and preparing her nearly 24/7 for it, but it couldn't be helped. It was in that moment that Hibiki remembered that he intended on going to see Kelica, to check up on her, to make sure she was well. He frantically looked around to see if she was in the room, even going so far as to check under tables, however she was nowhere to be found. Although, as if on cue, he felt Kelica's small frame wrap around him kindly, Hibiki couldn't help but smile, and sign with relief. "Oh my, I'm so glad you're okay. I've been worried sick.. I-." Before he could even continue, Kelica spoke of how thankful of him she was, and before he could react in any way she had kissed his cheeks, and spoke to everyone else. "Kelica, why are you saying goodbye for?" He asked, confused, as sadness filled his voice. "I don't want you to go." He muttered. 

When the forest mage vanished out of sight after saying her final goodbyes before being enveloped in a bright light and vanishing, Hibiki, being the worry maniac he is, tried going after her. Using his magic sensory skills he tried to depict a location and then sprinting towards the large doors of the meeting room, smashing them open and running through the streets, all in a futile attempt of locating her but it was too late. She was gone. Hibiki stood there, smack bang in the middle of Crocus as his heart broke in two. Kelica was one of the most Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail mages he knew and now she was gone. The thought saddened him. 

But that would only get worse...

As Rosaline materialised in front of him with the crackling and bangs of thunder to follow, her arms wrapped around Hibiki and brought him close, he grew warm. Warm with the love and protection his sister so very often gave him. Rosaline was the person in this world whom he loved the most, his beautiful, strong, and admirable big sister. For many years, and even to this day, Hibiki has looked up to her. Rosaline was strong, hardy, kind, and... just so many wonderful things. She was the best sister in the world. Whatever brought Rosaline here was unknown to the blonde male, he didn't know what brought this all on, however he knew just by looking into her eyes what this all meant. "You're leaving again...aren't you?" He asked, his gaze grew void of all emotions as he looked up at her. Only for that suspicion to be confirmed. As Rosaline spoke of how proud she was of him, Hibiki buried his face in her chest as tears streamed down it, his voice muffled by his sobs. 'Don't leave me, not when I've just got you back again...' his arms quickly found themselves wrapped around Rosaline, his grip tight as he held onto her clothes, his fists acting as clamps in an attempt to keep her there in an unwillingness to let her go, and Hibiki continued to cry, the males face wet with tears as his sobs grew progressively louder. 'You can't go. Everyone's left me. Mum, dad, and now you- again. I don't want to spend years searching for you again, I just want to be with you... I want you to stay.... I.." Saying that final bit, Hibiki stopped crying, he lifted his head away from her chest as he wiped away the tears that still stained his face. "...I'm sorry... I'm being selfish. Your happiness is all that matters to me. Go, live your life. And take these." As he said that, Hibiki disconnected his treasured headphones that were his grandfathers from the music player in his pocket and put them around Rosa's neck. A warm smile on his face as he tested up once more. "I'll miss you...." and with that, she was gone.

In the space of literally just 10 minutes, Hibiki had 'lost' two of the people most dear to him. The reputed tough and hardy, kind and composed Fairy Tail mage literally broke. As he slumped to his knees, Hibiki lowered his head so as to shield himself away from everyone else. He continued to cry. And due to his incredibly sad emotions, electricity crackled around him, and encased his body in a 'protective coat' as he broke. All of his life, family had been the one thing that kept him going, and they always left him. His mother and father abandoned him, now his sister had gone, and even one one of his best friends. And although the issue itself may have been easy to resolve, to Hibiki, it wasn't. This was big, and now, he didn't know what to do...

IMG_7771.PNG

IMG_8837.PNG

IMG_4240.PNG

Of course she was going to join Noah, he was her only friend left, maybe she could make more in Lamia Scale. She easily took the glass of wine and drunk on it, weirdly quickly, apparently finding the taste to her liking and the idea to go to the nearest pub with the man wasn't such a bad idea. "I'll have to go find Aria later to officially leave Fairy Tail but that won't be such a big issue. Come on let's go to that bar...before I start sobbing." She really was balancing on a fine edge of pain and trying to find her courage, she'd hang out with Noah, then she'd find Aria and leave Fairy Tail...then she'd go to the Lamia Scale guild master and join that guild, in a place she knew she would be needed as compared to Fairy Tail with it's many members...they wouldn't notice she was gone and she was quickly finding she liked that thought. "Not worth celebrating, I can't abandon you and I'd rather not be so far apart anymore, especially without Kelica to connect us. We're still here and we have things we can do. Hmm are you sure we shouldn't go to the mansion first? Not that I care right now." She swallowed the last of the glass and stood up stretching while Fate curled up on the bed in the place that smelled the most like Kelica and Bastion frowned deeply new tears trying to well and her voice cracked slightly. "Sooner we get outta here the better."

IMG_3051.PNG

Celestia had been patient, oh so patient as Kazuo had cried into her shoulder, not seeming to notice the blood right away; which she didn't mind, she wanted to help him and as he'd cried she had carefully stroked his blue locks down, his own head wasn't in the best condition either so she was careful not to touch anything tender knowing her hands would come away red. Blood didn't bother her, never had, it had been the state she had found her parents in that had made her so afraid, the way they'd been killed that had done it, blood on the other hand was nothing to that. She had been on a been on the verge of passing out when Kazuo suddenly lifted her up jarring her awake and she blinked blearily, oh she was moving too much and now the world was sort of spinning, "Whoa...c-careful Kazuo...I...can't keep my eyes open actually...which...is bad." Celestia was fading fast she realized and sighed as her eyes closed and she sort of mumbled, "Don't worry about me so much, I just need some rest honestly...every half hour...check..." She mumbled before falling asleep after telling him what would be the best idea to assure she was still fine. God concussions were the worst, of all the times for Celestia to lose her intelligence it would be when she got the sense knocked out of her.

IMG_3050.PNG

Shiro had melted into the hug happily, finding comfort in the one person she dared to speak to first, it wasn't the same as what she normally did, hide and wait to be noticed, she had noticed him first, not the other way around. Warmth bloomed as she relaxed for a moment nearly purring as Phineas stroked her hair then he suddenly pulled back, moved a strand of her long white hair from her face and kissed her, and she shut down. She had been caught off guard completely, wide eyed but not speaking, she wasn't processing his actions fully, her thoughts had grinded to a halt. Total shut down, her face blanked while her head filled with hormones that were causing feelings to trigger that she couldn't name. Logic it out, what were the symptoms of love? Being drawn to them inexplicably? Okay check. Heart raced when she was around him most of the time? Yeah check;  not that she would admit it ever. Thought about him all the time? Hell check...she had blanked on him for five solid minutes purple eyes dark and unfocused while she tried to put logic to her feelings and realized she couldn't. She jerked suddenly when realization fully hit, eyes wide face suddenly turning deeply red, so red even her ears turned and she quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts, no heart...argh! Feelings were something she was bad with, horrible with and she stumbled through words, before something legible finally came out of her mouth. "You had me at the first note you played, there was suddenly someone who seemed to love music like I do, and I did something totally not like myself I talked to you first instead of just waiting around to be noticed. I wanted to be noticed right away..." Her face stained a deep red while she said all that in one fell swoop without breathing but she heard Nikolas and Ferra cry and she went to their side right away.

"We'll talk more later Phin...let's take care of these two first." She spoke softly not able to hide her blush or don her normally stoic expression, it was soft as she carefully hugged the two and sighed. Loving people came with her magic, now that she was opening up her potential increased, similar to how Phineas had turned her favorite song into a spell. "There's no need to worry Nikolas I'm here and so are the others in Lamia Scale, we will keep you safe, both of you, I told Phin something on Christmas Eve that I didn't tell you...as long as you're here nobody will get to you two without a fight, I made myself to defend people and the three of you fall under my care now." Shiro turned her attention to Ferra next pressing her head against her exposed shoulder, "Go ahead and cry, unless you two tell me otherwise or you feel better I won't be letting go any time soon, okay Ferra?" Her voice was soft and quiet, she had another reason to be proud of it now and she did the only thing Shiro knew how to do to help people feel better, she sang quietly trying to offer some comfort aside from a warm hug, blame Phineas for putting her in a good mood.

Talon merely laughed at her butterflies as he surrounded himself with a fire shield, causing the butterflies to explode but not hurt him. He dissipated the flame after the last few hit it but didn't know there had been a straggler. That last butterfly hit him in the stomach causing him to stumble back. He quickly recovered and looked to see a big wind bullet heading straight for him. He blinked and then jumped as high as he could, almost clearing the bullet but not enough. It's edges caught his foot, sending him flying to the ground. He hopped up and readied himself for her next pass or whatever she decided to do. His flames erupted into flame. He stared at the wind bullet trying to figure out a way to beat her. The wind ruffled his hair as he contemplated this life changing question and as she faced him again he thought of a way to beat her. His signature grin appeared on his face as he prepared to execute his plan.

The wind around her dispersed as Lily held two swords, one was her actual blade, the other was glowing brightly in the daylight, a phantom blade. "Ready to pick up the pace?" She asked before suddenly rocketing towards him. Around her feet, the wind howled, sending her forwards at a faster rate. She held the blades up as she moved, intending on the momentum to add extra strength to the swing of her actual blade as her other blade was ready to follow up for a second strike. Once she got near she attempted to strike him down with her real sword from above before moving in to 'slash' with the phantom blade from the side. She was planning to stay on him and exhaust him to prevent him from setting up anything with her presence.

She moved swiftly, sword morphing into a rapier and repeatedly attempted to stab him, the tip swished audibly with each movement as she began to strike at Talon and move around him rapidly. Her movement was easy to predict since she was only going clockwise but she hoped he didn't realize this.

Arietta_Forsyth.jpg

Aria smiled at Kira and gently took a piece of the offered mochi, bowing her head slightly as a silent thank you. The white haired kitsune peered around the room, gaze flickering about from face to face in an attempt to see whom had gathered and which members were late. It was amusing to her that the people she instinctively guessed would be late were indeed quite late. " They'll just have to be brought up to speed. " Her words fell off to the side for Abaddon's ears only as her petite frame rose to stand on the chair her body had just occupied, trying to gain some height leverage to loom over everyone. " This will be quick! " An openly wide smile accompanied her words as she addressed everyone, hands now cupping her hips. " Team A will consist of Sora, Raa, Timothy, Kim, and Bel. Yay~ " Her eyes lit up happily and it wasn't unusual to see the strange woman break into a slight dance upon the chair, body swaying back and forth from the growing excitement. " And Team B will consist of Hibiki, Chris, Lavender, Ayano and Kira! Mitsuki is on reserve in case anyone is rendered unable to participate! " The dance continued once more with the announcement of both teams, hair flying about as she jumped down to stand at her usual but intimidating short height.

She might not be the tallest but the aura she gave off, along with those fierce yellow hues, were enough to make anyone standing before her feel quite small. " I know some of you are probably internally freaking out or wondering why I would pick you to be in the Grand Magic Games over say... someone you believe is more capable, am I right? Well! Have no fear, I didn't actually pick. I feel like everyone has trained really hard, improved, and grown. So because of that I was unable to truly decide so I just put your names on a piece of paper and drew them from a hat. "  A playful grin tugged at those luscious lips of her, eyes seeming to absorb all the energy within the room before the lights flickered and the room went dark. " Now do your best everyone! Work as a team, believe in yourself and show them what Fairy Tail is made of! I'm really proud of you all no matter the outcome, but even if we lose, which is unlikely because you're all amazing... make sure we show them why we aren't a guild to be trifled with! " Her face seemed to be the only thing illuminated for a few seconds until bursts of light exploded around the room as make shift fireworks, ones that wouldn't set things on fire and end up burning the entire building down. The colours splashed about around everyone as a small lights show before everything was bright once more and Aria was no longer standing where she had been. The Guild Master had taken the distraction as a time to escape from the front of the room and appeared slyly behind everyone, probably unnoticed for now.

" It's lovely how you're always watching, you know... It almost makes me nervous. " She admitted as her white mop of a head rested itself upon his lap, face directed upwards as her long strands went pooling around his entire frame to touch at the ground carelessly. Ryu was a breath of fresh air. He was calm, patient, and endearing in his own way. His energy drew her in and whenever around him, Aria felt a sense of ease that was unobtainable around anyone else. " Thanks for waiting Ryu. " She murmured in a tone that resembled exhaustion, her fingers slipping upwards and around the book he held to touch his perfectly soft hair that was within reach. Her eyes remained fixated on his face, peering over the edge of the book, and as he lowered it he would notice the gentle smiling that lingered simply because of his presence. Her whole body flipped over then, knees finding themselves bearing her weight upon the ground as her face rubbed into the front of his kimono in an attempt to get rid of the tiredness, eyes curiously sliding back up to his face. A hand plucked his book out of his hands and those arms came to slither around his torso as the book came to rest behind him. She pulled herself upwards so that her face would be more in line with his, those trickster imbued eyes tracing every inch of his face to absorb every detail etched upon it. Aria even went so far as to nuzzle her cheek against his rather cutely, pulling him closer as her ears started to twitch from the simple enjoyment of being able to show him affection. 

tumblr_mse7yhPAzp1rq6bmbo1_500.jpg

Abaddon had disappeared as well, becoming a travelling shadow upon the random houses and stands that lined the streets of Crocus. He had a destination in mind, rather a person. It was time to find Clair and get her back for her completely rude attempts to ruin the perfectly presented gift he had given her. But no, the evil red headed soulless ginger just had to go picking at the bows and undoing them. What a wench. Abaddon circled the city a few times before he stood in front of the cake shop, ignoring the random stares from women who obviously seemed interested in his appearance. He wore his butler outfit as per usual, arms crossed in a dignified yet nonchalant manner as he waited patiently. It was only natural that Clair would stop by this cake shop since she ate cake for every meal. It was a wonder she still maintained a healthy and even somewhat desirable figure with how many slices she could stuff down her throat. So he stood there, back using the shop as a leaning post while he stared off disinterestedly. 

Raa silently applauded and was impressed with the guild master's excellent taste in people and brilliant strategic mind for the Grand Magic Games. He could only wonder what she had thought when she was selecting the participants. Maybe she had been thinking off the advantageous implications of human catapultism, or maybe the mobility inclined advantages of using your allies a bullets? One could only imagine. Raa wondered if he was too old to start taking up the mental arts, a glimpse of her mind seemed like an amusing thing...then again, it might drive him insane. Maybe learning mind arts wasn't a good idea, at least, not at this moment.

But he was particularly curious on why she had picked him. Maybe it was his wit? His witty and humorous tongue? Or maybe it was something else? He could not honestly tell. He hadn't exactly been the type to broadcast his capabilities to just anyone and had only gone to jobs with his young best friendster, a term he had coined for best friend that was young and close enough to be practically siblings, Niur never used the word and opted to stick to something normal like sister or brother, whichever persona he was on at the moment. 'Which reminds me I have to go visit Haruhi later...' He was bound to visit some time later.

He leaned in close, cloak ruffling audibly, as Aria began to explain the logic behind the selection of players. Upon hearing that she had simply pulled names out of the hat he let out a very slow and very audible applause that sped up over the next ten seconds before stopping abruptly. Inwardly he was smiling at how she picked the names and at how she announced how she picked the names. "That's very, very hilarious there." He commented as the applause came to an end.

Raa looked over his teammates. He had no doubt that they could hold their own and handle themselves pretty decently and he did basically have to trust them. He hasn't seen Sora in action enough to get a good guess on her style. He's heard Timmy punch very very hard. Kim and Bel were mysteries to him, knowing only about the people not what they can do. Still, the could be worse. "Alright lads." He announced as he approached his teammates. "Looking forward to working with you. Let's all have a pun time."

@Kyuubey @Zareh @purplepanda288 @Spanner

Sora Marvell

2011102994019445_490_o.jpg

Everything was happy, almost in a wish washy dream-state way for the time being. Chris and Lavender were welcoming her back with open arms, like long lost siblings. Ayano had been able to join the guild despite her darkened past and even wore her mark proudly. It was easy to tell how much she truly loved adorning it even if she would never admit it. The girl herself was quite modest in times and that was another thing that Sora seemed to find humble. It wasn't until Kelica entered the room did that nostalgic and whimsical moment shatter, and once it did, the emotion hung in the area like a thick mist. "Kelica? " Sora's arms had subconsciously untangled from Chris's leg to return the tight hug around her frame, her own arms sliding around her to reciprocate the goodbye. She felt Kelica's face resting in her own azurite strands, eyes slipping to a close at the loving feel that emanated from the long embrace. Sora could feel her sadness and remorse, but excitement and a feeling of pride welled up in there too. It was Kelica's birth right to do what she was going to do and none of them could stand in the way of that. It was with this accepting realization did Sora allow Kelica to break the hug and move onto the next though her arms remained outwards, hovering as if hugging an invisible person.

As the forest mage turned to wave, Sora waved back, only then releasing the tears that had dared to spill over as they dampened her cheeks. The tears resembled joy and anguish, the two feelings mixing together to leave her expression completely astray. Tears trailing down porcelain skin yet a gleaming smile to send Kelica off on her way, wishing her the best journey. Kelica deserved to see them smile once more as she made them do so many times before, so it stayed plastered there until the girl disappeared from sight. " You will always be loved by all of us... " The words drifted off and Sora hoped they would reach the blonde, heart aching though trusting that they would. 

Sora's honey coloured hues peered lazily around the room, soaking in each reaction, watching Timothy dart out though it was best to let him go cool down since he wanted nothing to do with her currently and she might possibly make it worse. She continued to watch everyone through occurred vision, still in a shock of her own before her blurred gaze finally came to a rest on Chris and Lavender. She noticed the outstretched arm and took slow steps to finally collapse herself into the hug, blue hair matted against her skin as the tears began to flow much more rapidly. A part of their family was gone. Ripped from them. Sora knew that Kelica would be well and this what just what she needed to do but it didn't stop the dull ache that was migrating through her entire frame, leaving her just wanting to crumble to the floor. The small slayer stood strong though and Hibiki running out of the building captured her attention. " I need to check on Hibi.." She mumbled towards Lavender and Chris, offering them a small smile for sharing in this somber moment and comforting her. Her tiny figure peeled away from the group hug, small steps falling soundlessly upon the ground as she stepped outside just in time to see him collapse upon the ground, his magic sparking away in an emotional frenzy all around his body. Sora didn't really think, all her mind seemed to register was that someone really close and dear to her was in pain; emotionally distraught and broken.

She came up behind him and fell slow motion, hair cascading around her damp face as it tickled and brushed upon the skin it made contact with. Her arms were outstretched and they enclosed around him as she nestled into him from behind. The lightning emitting from him hurt, badly, but Sora clenched her teeth together, eyes squeezing shut as she focused on not letting out a cry. That was the last thing that would help in this situation, was if Hibiki thought he hurt someone. Her grasp on him tightened with each bolt that made contact with her body, holding him as closely and firmly as possible as one would when trying to keep someone from falling apart. He was falling apart second by second, and Sora could almost see the pieces of his heart scattered upon the ground where he knelt. It was painful to envision and the aura he was giving off was so melancholy that it even gripped at Sora's own heart, daring to break it right along with his. " Hibiki... you're loved, we love you. Please be strong. You're never alone... look around you. Look at all the family you have... we may not be blood but we are there for you. To cry with you, to laugh with you, to fight with you, to mourn with you.. I love you Hibiki, let's cry together, okay? " Sora managed to speak without letting out any sounds that would alert him to the pain he was causing her. She let him go then, albeit hesitantly, and came to sit in front of him, hands reaching to touch his face with feather-like touches, fingertips idling there before they grasped his face in her shaking hands.

" Hibiki,.. " Tears began to drop from her glistening eyes once more but she managed to muster up a tiny smile, one that curved and tugged at her lips in the smallest fraction. " You're a Fairy Tail mage, it's in your blood. You're strong. So cry to your hearts extent and then get back up, because that's just who we are through and through. Mourn your loss but get ready to face whatever is to come next. Your heart needs to stay intact so you can love, miss, and remember the memories stored there. That's just what it's for. Even if it hurts now, you'll be able to look back eventually and smile because of the times you had, good or bad. So don't forget, don't try to forget, fight to remember. I know you're a fighter and your heart is the strongest thing about you. " She had lifted his face up by this point, hues staring at his face in hopes that the words pouring from her heart would reach him. 

@Mitchs98  @Arius LaVari

Phineas's blush increased at Shiro's words; he opened his mouth to say something back, but he was cockblocked by Shiro moving over to hug Nikolas and Ferra. The pianist admittedly felt a bit jealous, but his twin and friend were in freaking tears. 

Nikolas, meanwhile, was less hysterical, though still in tears...despite the fact that he hadn't really known Valken well, and the part he was hysterical about was the Magic Council barging in. Not a good sign for someone with a (small) criminal record. Lawmakers/Enforcers + Saedor = Fucking Run Before You Get Arrested. "Thanks," he managed to croak out. "I'm probably overreacting, but it's still pretty scary. And now that they've got Valken..." He turned much paler, ready to pass out at any second. "...I can't believe that he's a Dark Wizard, no matter what charges are against him. I mean, I don't know him well, but he never actually hurt Phin 'n' I. Got mad at us, sure. Chased me up a tree, sure. But hurt or try to kill any member of Lamia Scale?! Never!" The half-Neko tugged on his shirt, sweating, but some of that stopped when Shiro sang. Phineas glanced at Shiro, his lips twitching upward for a moment, then he began playing piano as an accompaniment to her singing. Phin hummed a bit beside her, casting a reassuring glance at Nikolas and Ferra. 

As long as they hung in there, it would be fine. 

They were the great guild known as Lamia Scale, after all. 

lavender.png

Lavender looked at Chris as he walked over, nuzzling up close to her as he asked if she was ok. He continued to nuzzle her which was actually quite comforting. Chris shifted into his human form and she felt his warm and strong arms pull her close to him from behind. "I-I'm fine..." she said softly, closing her eyes and getting her barings together. Taking a deep breath and turning within her boyfriend's grasp, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Not too long after he felt Sora hugging both of them before she mentioned Hibiki and headed off. When the blonde looked over, she noticed he was crying as well. Well today was all sadness and tears huh? The blonde looked at Chris's face and she gently cupped his cheeks, her thumbs brushing against his skin, feeling the stubble from his beard. "We must be strong..." the warrior said softly as she wiped the last of her tears with one hand and continued to look at Chris.

But she soon peeled her eyes away from his face and looked towards Sora and Hibiki where they were crying and made Lavender sigh softly. "We must give our guild words of encouragement. Get them happy and get them ready for a fight in the Grand Magic Games." Lavender always found a way to keep pushing and that was to help her guild push. They may be sad, but words to push and motivate would keep them moving. "We fight for our family. No matter where they are."

Yamato sure was going to miss those two but right now there was more pressing matters at hand. Kazuo was heavily injured and Celestia didn't look to good herself. Except for some reason she had green hair now. Yama swore it was blonde just a moment ago but that doesn't matter. Right now they need to get to a hospital, as soon as possible. Celestia seemed she was having staying concious. It was a good thing Kazuo got her despite his own injuries. But it seems he was intent on getting her there. "(Sigh) My my... There is really no need to waste your energy like that." Yama snapped his fingers and formed a bubble around himself, Kazuo and Celestia. "Just you two take a rest. I'll get us to the hospital in no time." Like that a huge gust of wind propelled them above the buildings and began travelling over the city itself. Yama looked all around for the hospital and took a quick glance back at Kazuo and Cele to check if they were alright. "This method of travel is more convenient than carrying and injured woman with injuries yourself don't you agree?" In all seriousness Yamato hates seeing his guild members in pain. Whether it's broken bones or simply stubbing their toe on a door he will always be there to help. Yama finally laid eyes upon the hospital in the distance. With no buildings in the way he used another gust of wind to push them further with considerable speed and they arrived in a matter of minutes. Yama popped the bubble and used the wind to gently lower Kazuo and Celestia to the ground then rushed in the hospital. "Hello? We need a doctor! This is an emergency!" A doctor heard Yama's call and came out to help. Seeing the condition the mages were in the doctor got to work as quickly as possible."

@Britt-21 @Arius LaVari

Misa Tokisai

tumblr_n32m61y_PG51sxexz4o1_500.png

Misa was staring at herself in the mirror, hands idle within the shoulder length hair in a make shift way to comb it. She seemed distracted though, deep in thought per se. A lot of the time she found herself confused or missing time and that was only natural with the curse that resided within her since birth. Only lately did it seem to irk her though, not being able to remember half of the day and seeming to lose her grip on everything. An annoyed sigh pushed past her lips as she gathered her belongings and headed out of the headquarter building for the Sorcerer magazine located in Crocus. It was already a hindrance enough that they wanted her in there bright and early for a photography session, but because of it she feared she would miss some of the events of the grand magic games. Thankfully it hadn't lasted too long and her petite frame nudged itself through the door, finding it rather heavy as she used the side of her body to hold it open long enough to squeeze outside.

Now normally the next incident would have played out like some romantic love scene where the man crashes into the woman and he falls down on her, hands misplaced on her breasts whilst a blush crept upon both their cheeks but this wasn't Misaka in control; it was Misa. Her eyes widened for a fraction of a second before she maneuvered to the side rather suddenly and shot a hand out to grab at Mirai's shirt, fingers curling around his arm. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to his surroundings so it would probably startle him but the hold she had was steeling and not one that she would be overpowered on. " Mirai... why do you look like you've seen a ghost? " Both hues slid upwards to peer at his face, a puzzled expression planted upon her own. She shifted over a little to peer behind him, searching for whatever it was he seemed to be running from but there was nothing but an empty street. " There's nothing there. Are you being a goofball again? " A tentative but sweet smile replaced the inquisitive nature of her usual demeanor and she looped an arm into his.

" There there, I'll be your bodyguard from the big bad wolf. " The laugh that followed her words was one reserved for the people she trusted and confided in, one of which was clearly Mirai. Usually she wouldn't be so close physically with another but it was Mirai and she knew him on a different level than anyone else. Her body leaned into his, arm tightening around the one wrapped within his own as she smiled up at him with her jade coloured eyes. That was probably the only known distinguishing feature to anyone to know which personality she was; her eyes. " Lead the way scaredy cat. " Her subtle way of bullying him was only meant to be endearing in her own way. Misaka would've never dared to bully him like Misa did, instead she would have probably been wracked with worry and apologizing for even stopping him in the first place. The girl even went as far as to slide her hands down and cup one of his own, still leaning into him as if it were only natural.

@Spanner

[SIZE= 48px]Kazuo Takara[/SIZE]

mitsutada_shokudaikiri_render_2_by_cyber_z-d99evfc.png

Kazyo didnt expect Yamato to actually put them in his bubbles of magic and allow them to float in the wind "If we didnt have this transportation, I would still take her despite my own injuries." Women were first in his book. First before himself. He watched as they lowered -while still holding Celest- and the bubble had been popped, allowing him to go inside after Yamato who popped his own bubble and headed inside. Only to have a doctor approach them quickly "Take her first. I can wait." he simply stated, following the doctor into the main part of the hospital rather than just the waiting room, being led into a room where he put Celest down on the hospital bed. The doctor went to work on her, of course a nurse or two helped the doc in checking out Celestia's head and then starting to clean it and then bandage it. But they did other things to make sure she had no terrible head trama or a cracked skull. Kazuo himself was getting a little light headed but he was determined to stay with Celest, making sure she'd be alright.

He was quiet the whole time and as soon as they finished with Celest, they worked on him and took care of him. He refused to go into another room so they had to take care of him sitting in the chair. They had to take off his eyepatch simply because it was in the way of his bandage. So of course he took it off and hoped that his hair had fallen into place to hide what was truely underneath that patch of his. "Yamato." he called, looking towards him who was standing on the other side of the hospital bed "We dont mention her hair, alright?" his voice was soft-ish and quite calm. Acting as if he wasnt in any pain. Though if Yamato noticed, Kazuo was closed off. He wasnt as open as before. Seeming to be on guard

Mirai Yamada

tumblr_n32m61y_PG51sxexz4o1_500.png

@Kyuubey

Mirai's mind was in a complete disorder while he dashed along one of Crocus multiple streets. Originally he planned to find his brother on Maya's mansion and ask him some help, clearing away some of the uneasiness in his mind. Unfortunately for him, when he left the mansion earlier he didn't bother with giving any attention to memorizing the way back, resulting in the current situation: He he was completely lost and nowhere near the right way to the mansion.

He was about to try looking around from the rooftops when he faintly detected another person in his field of view, about to bump on him. Surprisingly the impact he expected never happened, and the girl even managed to curl her arm around his own. He was about to react in his usual rude way, that generally managed to make people avoid him, when the girl talked to him, making him able to recognise her even while he tried his best to avoid looking at her face. "I'm not being a goofball! It's just that..." He swallowed the next words as soon as he noticed that he was about to tell something rather embarrassing to the person with the biggest tendency of bullying him, once more avoiding her gaze, this time with a faint blush covering his face.

"It doesn't matter anyway. And I don't need a bodyguard."  He finally replied after a few seconds of thought, his face turned to the opposite direction to hide the faint blush that covered his countenance. While his words were clearly meant as a retort to the girl teasingly act he didn't even try to part their arms, act that clearly denoted that he already considered her someone with importance akin to family for him, as it would be unthinkable for the normally unsociable Mirai to accept such an act that naturally. "Besides, acting in such a familiar way with a model of the sorcerer magazine is away more dangerous for me than being alone. I can already feel the killing intent comming from all the males in the surroundings." He talked in a dry way that suggested some dissatisfaction with the situation, apparently uncomfortable with the perspective of being the center of the attentions. "... And i'm not scaredy..." He added in a mutter, a faint reaction to her usual teasing, once more starting to walk. He continued following the same road before he finally noticed something, once more turning his head to face the girl. "I... I'm actually lost." he confessed in a low voice that was barely audible, his face once more being covered by a faint blush, this time from the embarrassment of being lost.

IMG_4973.PNG

Aiden took Ashley's hand and intertwined her fingers with his, he kissed her neck quickly. "Well I know for a fact that you like walks, and there's a big park around here. So how that and the café you've always wanted to go to." The Celestial mage stood and made his way back into the hotel room through the open window. He took of his sweat pants and put on a pair of jeans and a plain red shirt. "Come on now, you take a while to get ready."

ashley.png

"Hey! I dont take that long!" she laughed and got into the room once again, stretching her arms and walking to the drawer she unloaded most of her clothes in and pulled out a tanktop and some shorts since it was pretty comfortable outside. "I only take long when I take a shower." she walked over to him and kissed his cheek "Let me change really quick." she headed to the bathroom and changed, but while doing so she was brushing her red locks out. Ridding any knot that came to ruin her day "Are you planning anything on this little date?" she asked jokingly, putting a bow in the back of her head with some hair tied by it. She stepped out and smiled softly as she walked over and threw her arms around his neck "Now since I'm ready within five minutes, lets go for that walk, hm? Munch on some mini sandwhiches at the cafe afterwards." Ashley was so happy to be with Aiden. Despite them being apart for so long, since they were together again, it felt like that she can do anything even though she was a rank B. The redhead quickly pecked his lips and dropped her arms, taking his hand and pulling him towards the door out of their room.

Users who are viewing this thread