Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Shiro leaned into Phineas' touch, keeping one of his hands on her oddly cool cheek, he was warm compared to her and when her beautiful purple hues opened to see his smile she noticed finally that they were actually the same height, that she didn't have to tilt her head up to look at him. For some reason that endeared her heart more and she sighed happily. What had caught her off guard was how happy he was, he had suddenly released her face and spun her around hugging her as he spun which caused her to squeak rather adorably and blush before laughing until he finally set her on his feet, "If music be the fruit of love, play on, right? I'm glad the answer made you happy...I'm happy too, very much so. I've never really been happy before and when I was one time...to put it simply I was completely betrayed...so it wasn't easy for me to put my faith in my own feelings. I've got faith in you though, confusing I know but...that's how I feel." She smiles sweetly and carefully twines her fingers with his blushing a bit darkly now that her courage had been sort of used up and she raised her free hand to place it on his cheek, it would probably take awhile for them to get over the cupcake phase but really, she just couldn't help it. Sweetness was something she had in spades, now that someone had gotten under her shell, would she immediately change for everyone else? Probably not, but she would be far less closed off, there was no way she could completely shut off like she had before. She giggled a little softly, "Now what Phineas? Would you like to do something? Or just go to the inn I mentioned to Ferra and Nik and just hang out there? I know neither of us is too fond of crowds but...well...I...I kinda wanna...go out with you...you know...on the town...." Shiro was blushing as she mumbled low, so low in fact she wasn't sure he would hear her.

Feeling a little nervous she turned her attention the statue in the shrine she had wandered off to and blinked, a little surprised, it had been a long time since she'd seen the statue she saw right then, she had no excuse since she was there, Shiro did something a little strange and bowed slightly when she looked at the statue before turning her attention back to Phineas, her cheeks flaring to red almost instantly, a mild distraction but she'd had to pay some respect to the goddess she viewed as her guiding light. "Everything that flows...Oh. Oh!" Her thoughts sort of scattered before she giggled softly and wrapped her arms around Phineas happily, good fortune, maybe a blessing finally? She rested her head against his shoulder, one more thing on her mind, "You and Nikolas say 'by Merlin' a lot, why is that if you don't mind me asking? If you tell me I can tell you why I seemed drawn here and about something I consider important." She didn't bother to pull away from him because now that it was official with them she didn't particularly want to move away, easier to protect him too so it settled her incessant desire to protect.

062553fcc936c8dfcca07af2cbe97ed1.jpg

@Arius LaVari

Phineas was still beaming, something that he definitely wasn't used to. But the feeling when she touched him made his face uncontrollably light up further; he leaned his head on her hand, humming lightly. No wait. Purring. Just like a cat. Even though he lacked the ears, after all, he still had the same cat genes as Nikolas. In a normal situation, Phin would be embarrassed and freaking out, trying his best to control his purring. But this was much, much different. The half-Neko soon started acting a bit more catlike, nuzzling his head against Shiro's hand. It was actually kind of adorable, the way he was doing it. 

He nodded slowly at Shiro's question about going on a date; that sounded nice. He nodded again when she mentioned the inn that Ferra and Nikolas were going to. Even better. 

"I...I'd love to...." he stammered, kissing her briefly before she suddenly turned her attention to the statue in the shrine. A flustered reaction from Shiro, then she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around him, asking about the whole "By Merlin" thing. Phin turned slightly pink, chuckling. "'By Merlin'? I guess you could say it's a phrase that's grown on both Nik and I. Dad says it all the time. As for Merlin himself, well.....he is a deity of wisdom and magic. He's the only human deity that I ever remember looking up to besides Mom and Dad. Dad told us these amazing stories about what Merlin did, but I always loved the stories about the more mystical creatures. You know, dragons and phoenixes. The serpents of the sea, spirits of the sky. The thing that made it even better is that he could summon all those creatures from books and give us visuals. I mean, have you seen a water dragon? It was ten times the size of our house, so we had to go outside to see it. Sometimes Dad would even tell stories from his own past." Phineas unconsciously fingered the family crest on his vest, a wistful expression on his face. "Most of them were sad, but there were some happy moments. And the way he told them in this really soft voice lulled me to sleep. He never spoke in a baby voice to Nik and I....not even when we were little. He just talks to us very quietly, unless he's mad at us or scared. It's in his nature. I hope I can see him again. I know he'd like you." Phineas looked at the statue for a moment, then back at Shiro. "So....that's why. It's a family thing."

Mirai Yamada

tumblr_mnijj2Qi0l1sq79tjo8_500.png

Mirai was about to surrender to his urge of doing something and dashing into the mansion to question Maya about what was happening when he felt Misa's grip pulling him, choosing to quietly follow her and wait for the explanation. "I... I understand. I'll wait for you to change before doing anything." He finally answered, managing to hide the restless look that he previously had.  Knowing Misa for as long as he did, he couldn't possibly answer in other way, as he knew that the girl was really fragile under all the stern exterior she continuously demonstrated for others and even the playful self that she assumed when talking with him, so he couldn't possibly force himself to abandon her while she was about to... "Sleep".

His own preoccupied line of thought was quickly dispelled right in the next moment, as Misa actually slapped herself, consequently startling him. Surprisingly, she smiled right after that, letting clear that it was just some kind of "warm-up", followed by a simple sentence that managed to make Mirai feel shivers down to his spine, as the charming smile on Misa's face looked extremely menacing for a second. When she fixed her posture to imitate him, he was already sure that he was about to be teased by the smaller girl, that immediately came to imitate his previous acts in an overly caricatured way. When she finally finished her not-so-mature performance, a vein was already popping on his forehead, letting clear how pissed he was. His whole face appeared to be darkened for a few seconds, as he silently stood in front of her petite figure.

"... Spot on..?" He slowly muttered, his voice sounding dangerously cold for a moment. "Who the hell do you think is responsible for that, idiot!?" He exclaimed, extending the last word in an exaggerated way, his voice suddenly sounding annoyed again. "Possing in almost no clothes, acting in such an affectionate way in front of everyone and even openly teasing me..." He continued, as if listing her faults, his hands moving to pinch her cheeks as if punishing a mischievous child, without exerting any real strength. "You're absolutely the culprit behind it all!"

@Kyuubey

Lavender looked at Chris as he walked over, nuzzling up close to her as he asked if she was ok. He continued to nuzzle her which was actually quite comforting. Chris shifted into his human form and she felt his warm and strong arms pull her close to him from behind. "I-I'm fine..." she said softly, closing her eyes and getting her barings together. Taking a deep breath and turning within her boyfriend's grasp, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Not too long after he felt Sora hugging both of them before she mentioned Hibiki and headed off. When the blonde looked over, she noticed he was crying as well. Well today was all sadness and tears huh? The blonde looked at Chris's face and she gently cupped his cheeks, her thumbs brushing against his skin, feeling the stubble from his beard. "We must be strong..." the warrior said softly as she wiped the last of her tears with one hand and continued to look at Chris.

But she soon peeled her eyes away from his face and looked towards Sora and Hibiki where they were crying and made Lavender sigh softly. "We must give our guild words of encouragement. Get them happy and get them ready for a fight in the Grand Magic Games." Lavender always found a way to keep pushing and that was to help her guild push. They may be sad, but words to push and motivate would keep them moving. "We fight for our family. No matter where they are."

Chris Lengheart

Chris was glad to see that Lavender was fine. A little bit surprised by the sudden hug, Chris wrapped his arms around her back and brought her into a tight little hug. Watching as she cupped her hands around his face, he felt her rub up against his chin. Seeing the look on her face, Chris quickly gave Lavender a short little kiss. Holding her close, Chris only agreed with Lavender as he simply replied,"Yeah, we just need to be strong...for her." Hearing the part of motivating their fellow guildmates, Chris smiled at Lav as he asked,"Do you have an idea Lav? Possibly a way to cheer everyone up? I'm all ears." Hopefully, Lavender could think of something. Chris, he wasn't exactly the best at motivating other people unless it was his younger brother. Wanting everyone to be happy once again, Chris was willing to try anything. 

@Britt-21 ((I forgot to hit send...fml))

Kathy watched as Miles latched onto the straw and took what he seemed to think was a sip and when her eyes drifted down to the glass which only held a little bit left. When he apologized, she looked up at him and shook her head softly "its okay." she pulled the glass away and latched onto the straw herself, drinking slowly as she leaned up against Miles. Now, she really didnt see the big deal with sharing a drink...especially since her boyfriend pretty much downed the dang thing and left her with a little bit. She didnt mind though because it was Miles and she was sure he'd make it up to her. Once she finished her drink, she put it on the table in front of them and then snuggled close to him, pulling his ear to her lips but she used the hood of her cloak to hide the fact that she was kissing him on the cheek. Maybe a few times before shifting to his ear and whispering "I love you..." into his ear befoe giving him one last kiss on the cheek and just leaning on him, closing her eyes to relax. They were going to need all the energy they can get.

Even though it was spring, she still enjoyed the warmth coming from Miles. No matter what he was always warm. Even in the winter. He was like a very fluffy bear except he isnt furry and is actually a human who she could interact with and love.

Reveal hidden contents

[SIZE= 48px]Tyson Redd[/SIZE]

View attachment 209699

@Zuka @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder

Tyson had been sleeping long enough, and Luckily he had drained enough from the siren. So his eyes slowly fluttered open, then he stretched, and let out a mighty yawn. He whipped out the crust from his eyes, and let out another smaller yawn, his eyes watering slightly. He was suprised to find he was on a couch, and Miles, and Kathy where next to him. He looked around for the siren, but quickly figured she most likely left. He had paid enough attention to her, to know she was having doubts. So Tyson was sure she left, she seemed the type. He looked off towards the distance, and let out a sigh."Guess she decided, oh well. Not like it matters to me." Tyson turned his attention towards Miles, seemingly unaffected by the sirens absence. Although he was slightly hurt by it. He hoped they could help each other, as allies usually did. Maybe he could even grow to show a bit more emotion with her assistance. He rarely let anyone feed on him, so he hoped she spent whatever energy she got from him well.

Tyson frowned still showing no emotion, and moved closer towards Miles. He squinted his intense eyes at Miles."So, friend or foe?" Tyson asked this in a deadly serious voice. He lifted up the piece of paper that Draneri had previously shoved in his mouth. Showing he was on team one, and he hoped Miles was aswell. After all they where the best tag team around, or one of them anyway.

140ae4fe76b1ffea.jpg

Miles.png.30e60fe5b20c8a51ddfb10901311149f.png

Miles didn't mean to drink all of her drink, it was a honest mistake. Luckily Kathy said it was okay. He'll be sure to make it up to her one day.  He wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled closer to him. Katherine seemed to always like Miles warmth, especially when she was cold.  The guy just seemed to be warm all the time. After she kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear he smiled softly. He turned to her and kissed her on her lips passionately. He knew Kathy didn't like PDA much so it was only short. He pulled back with that same smile and said...I love you too.

Miles turned his head towards his brother who seemed to have waken up. He instantly came to him looking at him with a squint. When he first spoke Miles was confused about what he was referring to. But when he lifted up the piece of paper with a one on it Miles knew what he was talking about. He smirked then leaned back. Friend....this time. Miles was happy that he was on the same team as he brother. They know each other inside and out. They're possibly the best tag team around. So Ty, why the hell were you passed out?? 

katherine.png

@Embaga Elder @Solemn Jester @Zooks(mentioned briefly)

Kathy didnt like PDA but the fact that Miles gave her a obvious kiss right on her lips caused the mage to have her cheeks turn slightly pink but he broke the kiss before she got lost into it. Lifting her hand, she tried to hid her face with her hood just to settle down the reddened cheeks. Soon enough they did which allowed her to no longer hide her face as she looked at Tyson just as he woke up. It looked like he slept for hours just by how he was squinting. Then asked Miles if he was friend or foe but since Kathy liked to mess with Tyson a bit, she spoke softly "Foe..." was all that came from her lips and then Miles asked why Tyson was passed out, that was a good damn question. Was it because of Draneri? Either way as long as he wasnt dead it was okay right? ...No probably not. Tyson was her boyfriend's brother after all and she cared for him as a brother as well. Even though she didnt seem to give any interest to him. It was just kathy was bad at expressing, nothing personal towards the larger Redd.

The Redd brothers were cool in their own way. Kathy pretty much liked that and wished that she had a sibling on her own to have a sister-sister or sister-brother relationship with. Too bad she was the only child and had been raised without a sibling. Being an only child was quite boring... No one to fight with or tease. It was really a lonely sight. But watching these two slightly filled that happiness. Just seeing the bond as strong as it was, was enough for her.

lavender.png

@Isune @Zooks (mentioned)

(Sorry it's short D: )

Lavender smiled a little bit when he had given her a small kiss which she happily accepted "We must get everyone's attention. Speak from our hearts. This is Fairy Tail, we never ever let anything get us down." it was obvious that the warrior wanted to lift everyone's spirits. Make them pumped for the games. Make them fight for their own member that they had lost. Lavender gave Chris a soft kiss upon his lips before breaking it and sliding her hands down to his chest "Would you like to transform into one of your beasts? Get a nice roar out to get everyone's attention?" roars always got people to look over and be on guard. But she was using it just to get the attention on her for her to speak words to her family. The blonde bit her lip softly and then pulled out of Chris's grasp, giving him a soft smile while looking around at the rest of the guild. Just having Kelica no longer here was quite...sad. She was always so happy and brought smiles to everyone's face with how bright she made a room. Kelica will come back, she was sure of it. Or at least visit them.

evelyn.png

d8c784ee8886313a4eca1044ef0a4556-d7c2t5h.png

@Kyuubey @Zooks(mentioned third paragraph) @Spanner(mentioned) @Zooks (mentioned)

While eveything else was going on in the world, Evelyn was sleeping till her hearts content, fighting off the many drinks she had before coming back home. Not to mention completely forgetting about the guy she was getting all over while she was drunk. The sound of her alarm had woke her up and sent her sitting up quickly out of surprise "Wha-!?"  she looked around the room with her purple eyes and then looked at that alarm with a roll of her eyes before slamming her hand down on top of it to stop it from making noise. That was until her eyes drifted to the Key she had put there earlier. "That's right, I need to return this to...to..." then her eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of his name. But what came through was the name 'Lamia Scale' She figured this is where the key came from but she couldnt remember the man's name. Though she did remember what he looked like and how he reacted to her while drunk. This made a groan escape her lips "That's right, I made the poor man run off."

At least Evelyn knew what happened, just that his name didnt come to mind. Getting up from the bed, she changed her clothes, brushed out her long blonde locks and grabbed the key and grabbed her backpack before heading out "Looks like i'm going to be visiting Lamia Scale. As much as I dont want to 'ead there." she said to herself, walking out of the building she was currently housed in and making her way to the one place she knew to get the perfect 'i'm sorry' gift. No it wasnt a stuffed animal, or chocolates or a gift basket. Rather it was a bottle of one of her most favored drinks! Of course she wouldnt get it just for her but showing that even though she loved the one drink the most, she was able to give it to others and allow them to enjoy it too without her downing the bottle in one go. Evelyn walked into the shop, got the bottle with a little ribbon on it and headed out while putting the bottle into her bag. Looking for any idea where Lamia Scale may be staying at.

That was until she asked around and was soon guided in the right direction. The blonde happily heading towards this mansion that the whole Lamia Scale had been at. But that's when her happiness faded, leaving her in shock as she seen the busted up windows which made the mage run towards the mansion, ready for a fight that could possibly happen. Soon enough guards came out, holding a dark haired mage that looked all to familiar to her "Valken!?" her eyes widen because Valken was the best friend of her brother and he was the only connection to her brother. She was snapped out of her thoughts as she  was shoved out of the way by a guard 'Dont talk to the prisoner.' he said, only to get socked right in the face and just as she was about to attack the man, some guards restrained her before Valken was taken away. Evelyn wasnt planning on fighting the guards because she really didnt feel like getting arrested too. Thus she was released once Valken was gone with the other guards and she glared at the men before huffing and running off to the mansion, walking in and seeing the shattered glass and the mess that happened inside.

It was absolutely horrible. The guards made all this mess of a beautiful home just to arrest the one man who she knew through her brother. It had to be serious if they busted up the windows instead of using the doors. Lamia didnt seem too happy and Evelyn didnt want to go on and be inconsiderate. Of course no one would be paying attention to who walked through the door. She took this opening to hurry down a hallway and out of the chaos before sighing softly "I feel bad for these guys...even for Valken... I really want to know why 'e was arrested..." the blonde muttered to herself with a shake of her head.

Reveal hidden contents

Bastion made her way out of the room quickly, not waiting for very long to follow him out of the place that she was 90% sure Kelica had disappeared from first. As soon as she was outside she sighed and took a deep breath, trying to prevent the many small explosions that kept giving away how tremulous she actually felt inside. That drink sounded good and so did hopefully having some fun, she had things to do...later she didn't feel like doing any of this right now. "Huh...he sounds like a strange fellow, it's even more strange that he uses the same magic at you. Do you suppose you're being stalked?" It was asked half seriously half not her voice dipping low as she hummed in thought, subject changes were good and while she thought a hand ran through Fate's fur until they arrived at one of the numerous pubs in the area and she blinked laughing a bit, this had been the place he'd been at before and she blushed when she realized she hadn't paid her tab when she'd dashed out, she was quick to settle that before plonking down beside Noah and grinning at him. "I'll be all right, just need a little time. Tell me about this 'Kou' or do you not know much about him?" She ordered a drink and chuckled as she sipped on it, honestly she was starting to feel a little better, as if a burden had lifted from her shoulders with her decision to leave Fairy Tail, there really were too many people there, too many people she risked hurting, Noah wouldn't be hurt...she at least had faith in that. He was way strong and he'd help keep her out of trouble, as she spent time with him she found she was getting excited about joining Lamia Scale. This choice was right...I KNOW it.

tumblr_static_sinbadgif22.gif

Noah.png.f362a9899d48e1ea81cce7ccd06f8acb.png

If he was stalking me, I would've known. Noah's wine soons arrives and he lifts up the glass taking a whiff of it.  He smiled at the fruity smell and took a sip. The taste was elegant most of all. He turned his head towards Bastion and was a bit confused on why he was grinning at him. Though Noah was a bit weirded out, he was still glad that  Bastion was feeling better. Time is what everyone will need. Kou? Hmm I don't know much about him. We didn't talk much when we were around each other. We both we're busy training and I was too busy with Valken's shenanigans. He paused after speaking about Valken. He took a sip from his wine.  Valken was the one you saw being taken away by the magic council. I still can't believe it. Whatever he did is going to hunt me, because I won't ever know what he did.  He downed the rest of his wine and ordered a refill, which soon came after. He looked at Bastion. So how's your magic coming along??  

@Mitchs98

NPC Sheet

Name: Bismarck Donovan Saedor

Appearance:

View attachment 171684

Brown hair, brown eyes, lalalalala

Height: 5'0"

Personality:

Bismarck is a diligent, intelligent, and hardworking person, being dependable and trustworthy. He isn't easily angered; in fact, it's really hard to piss him off. However, when angered, he can be a little scary. He is an extreme introvert and he hates getting too much attention. He doesn't like to stand out, but when he wants to say something, he can and will say it.

Bismarck has his own little berserk button. When asked about his personal life, he will go completely silent and things will get awkward. Then, after a few minutes, with ice in his voice, he will tell that person to go away. He is a little awkward around new people and it takes a while for him to warm up. All it really takes is mention of books and he'll warm up completely. He is fiercely loyal to his friends; in fact, if someone hurts them, he will do just about anything to make sure that his friends are okay.

Along with that, it must be noted that Bismarck has severe anxiety disorder. He is a real worrywart and can be afraid for his friends. Sometimes, when too much pressure is added, he will finally reach his breaking point and scream his ears out. The aftermath will most likely be a series of apologies.

Class: Lower A/Upper B

Magic: Summoning Creatures from Books (he doesn't have an official name for it, but it's semi-limited)

Other: Nikolas and Phineas's dad, shows signs of OCD, currently has no clue where his glasses are, constantly switched jobs because he's a wanted thief/spy/basic troublemaker

Nikolas, following the instructions on the map, eagerly weaved himself and Ferra through the busy streets of Crocus; his stress level was down again, he was optimistic about the date, and absolutely nothing was going to get in the way of Mission: Fun Date With Ferra/Be an Awesome Boyfriend/Make Ferra Smile for Like a Week. Eventually he reached the inn. 

Hot damn. It was impressive. Nikolas opened the door, smelling the familiar scent of ale and food cooking. Good food. Nikolas looked around, then, grinning, he walked in. It was comfortably warm in here, and service was quite fast. Before he knew it, they'd been sent to a table and sat down. 

Wow. Fast. 

"....E-Er....can I take your order, Sir....?" a familiar voice squeaked. Nikolas turned slowly, then, rather insensitively, burst into laughter. 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OLD MAN! YOU LOOK LOST AS FUCK!"

"Nikolas...?" His father, probably the dorkiest fluff he had ever met, squinted, looking straight at Ferra. He had his sons' brown hair, but not the eyes or the cat ears; his eyes were light brown and his hair, once shoulder-length, was held in a long waist-length ponytail. The only thing missing was his glasses. "Y-You're a bit more feminine-looking than I remembered....."

"That's cuz you're talkin' to Ferra."

"The vampire...?"

"No. My girlfriend."

Bismarck turned to his son, his eyes wide, then, rather unprofessionally, grabbed Nikolas and Ferra and hugged them both. 

"M-MY SON FINALLY FOUND A GIRL THAT HE LOVES THAT HE DIDN'T CHASE OFF, IT'S A MIRACLE~! THANK YOU, MERLIN! THAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!"

"BACK TO WORK, STEWART!" one of the other waiters shouted as he passed by, not sounding amused by his sudden show of enthusiasm. Bismarck hastily let go of them. Nikolas snorted. 

"Lemme guess, 'Stewart'...you're stealin' somethin' again," he said in an undertone. Bismarck nodded eagerly. 

"...Mm-hm...I'm getting paid ten thousand jewel for the brooch of one of Grimoire Heart...a Miss Hyde....?"

"That explains it. I wouldn't think you'd change your name and get a new job just to see the GMG. Sounds like too much effort."

"....Well...someone's got to come up with the money to pay the bills...," Bismarck said with a shrug. "...But don't worry...I'll try to take some time off of both jobs to—"

"STEWART!"

"So-Sorry...! Er....what can I get for you....?" 

Nikolas chuckled. "Large salmon, glass of beer—"

"Absolutely not. And can you please give my glasses back?"

"Fine, Mom. Cherry soda. Could I also get an ice cream sundae?"

"...Mm-hm...a small one."

"Daaaaad...."

"Just kidding....er...what would you like, Miss Ferra...?" Bismarck asked, putting his glasses back on after Nikolas handed them to him and preparing his pencil. 

Ferra just stayed silent and shrugged as she followed Nikolas to wherever he was headed, seemingly he was following a map but she wasn't really sure as to where. She didn't entirely mind where, in all honesty. She was fine doing anything that could take her mind off of everything at this point, so whatever he had planned or was doing she'd follow. When they reached the inn her eyes went wide at how beautiful it was. Inside, of course, was no exception. It sported the classic tavern style while also being beautifully decorated and lacking in drunks pummeling each others faces in; though two people off to the side did look like they were about ready to strangle each other so perhaps the bar fight might start soon. Who knew.

She was a bit surprised at how fast they were seated but didn't say anything, instead smiling to the waiter that looked oddly similar to Nikolas and Phineas. She was ready to shrug it off as a coincidence up until Nikolas started laughing, apparently know who the waiter was. She giggled lightly when he looked to her speaking about Nikolas, "Yeah Nik, you're looking kinda feminine." She teased with a smirk. She had all but put the pieces together when Bismarck shouted about his son having a girlfriend while also hugging the both of them. She of course couldn't help but laugh and wonder how many women Nikolas had 'charmed' away. Honestly he was probably lucky they were both so similar.

She continued smiling, chuckling quietly when one of the waiters told him to get back to work. Stewart? Was that his name? She could of sworn Nikolas had said their fathers name was Bismarck...then it made sense. She had forgotten he was a thief, or rather they all had been. Even better he was stealing from a dark guild. She smirked when he was denied his beer, of course now she just had to order it herself. If only to tease him. "Uhh...I guess I'll get a salmon too and a glass of beer?" She replied with a grin. "And an ice cream sundae too please." She said.

Ayano was considering on going back to her room until she saw the mage Kelica appear out of nowhere. As such she also heard everything that she said. The forest mage said it was her time to go and said her farewells to the many guild-mates who seemed to be very emotional with the event. However Ayano has never gotten the chance to know Kelica all that well so all this did to her was make her feel a little bad. If anything she feels worse about the fact that she never got to talk to her more. After Kelica was gone everyone looked to have seen better days. Although Hibiki looked like he was hit the hardest, suddenly bolting out of the guild hall for some reason. Sora, Chris and Lavender didn't look too pleased either. After all of this Ayano was just about ready to head to her own room before Mitsuki suddenly grabbed her attention. He grabbed the vampire and started shaking her like a madman rambling about love and other stuff she couldn't understand from the chaos. "Woah wait! What are you talking about!" After he calmed down Ayano tried to process what the hell just happened there but then Mitsuki started to chat with her as if nothing happened at all. Although she wasn't happy with the way he was talking to her. "I'm not a child you know... I'm over a hundred years old and that's only possible due to my curse of the night. So if you don't mind I would ask if you could refrain from using the term "loli" from now on." Ayano was still confused after that madness. Just what was this nutjob's problem?

@Kyuubey @Isune @Zareh @Britt-21 @Solemn Jester (Anyone else in FT I may have forgot.)

Mitsuki Yamada

laito-sakamaki-diabolik-lovers-lunatic-parade-12.8.jpg

Mitsuki tried to stay out of the goodbyes going on. He disliked the word goodbye, it seemed so finale. Like that person was going away forever. But Mitsuki knew the world wasn't big enough to keep the guild mates apart for long. So he had faith this good-bye wasn't permanent. Maybe someday they'd see keli again.

But the problem at hand for Mitsuki was Ayano. She seemed to contradict herself, which only confused Mitsuki. His eyes seemed wide and dumbfounded, and he titled his head to the side slightly, placing a hand to his head."So, your body is eternally young...but you're really older than you look? But you're..not a loli? But, but but but, but? Isn't that exactly what a loli is? Well I suppose some Loli's are the age they look. But most are older, ugh!! I'm confused again!" Mitsuki slumped his shoulders down, and began sobbing slightly. Then he quickly stopped, and stared at Ayano for a second. Before standing up, and putting on his hat. 

He seemed to be thinking intensely about something."Oh yeah! I just remembered! My bros should be around, okay time to go search for them! Now what guilds where they in again" Mitsuki asked himself, a perplexed expression still on his face. Then he shrugged, and ran out of the room. Through the guild, and out into the city to find at least one of his beloved younger brothers.

@LeSoraAmari @Spanner @Jackaboi 

@Britt-21 @Embaga Elder

Reveal hidden contents
View attachment 211047

View attachment 211048

Miles didn't mean to drink all of her drink, it was a honest mistake. Luckily Kathy said it was okay. He'll be sure to make it up to her one day.  He wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled closer to him. Katherine seemed to always like Miles warmth, especially when she was cold.  The guy just seemed to be warm all the time. After she kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear he smiled softly. He turned to her and kissed her on her lips passionately. He knew Kathy didn't like PDA much so it was only short. He pulled back with that same smile and said...I love you too.

Miles turned his head towards his brother who seemed to have waken up. He instantly came to him looking at him with a squint. When he first spoke Miles was confused about what he was referring to. But when he lifted up the piece of paper with a one on it Miles knew what he was talking about. He smirked then leaned back. Friend....this time. Miles was happy that he was on the same team as he brother. They know each other inside and out. They're possibly the best tag team around. So Ty, why the hell were you passed out?? 

Kathy didnt like PDA but the fact that Miles gave her a obvious kiss right on her lips caused the mage to have her cheeks turn slightly pink but he broke the kiss before she got lost into it. Lifting her hand, she tried to hid her face with her hood just to settle down the reddened cheeks. Soon enough they did which allowed her to no longer hide her face as she looked at Tyson just as he woke up. It looked like he slept for hours just by how he was squinting. Then asked Miles if he was friend or foe but since Kathy liked to mess with Tyson a bit, she spoke softly "Foe..." was all that came from her lips and then Miles asked why Tyson was passed out, that was a good damn question. Was it because of Draneri? Either way as long as he wasnt dead it was okay right? ...No probably not. Tyson was her boyfriend's brother after all and she cared for him as a brother as well. Even though she didnt seem to give any interest to him. It was just kathy was bad at expressing, nothing personal towards the larger Redd.

The Redd brothers were cool in their own way. Kathy pretty much liked that and wished that she had a sibling on her own to have a sister-sister or sister-brother relationship with. Too bad she was the only child and had been raised without a sibling. Being an only child was quite boring... No one to fight with or tease. It was really a lonely sight. But watching these two slightly filled that happiness. Just seeing the bond as strong as it was, was enough for her.

Lavender smiled a little bit when he had given her a small kiss which she happily accepted "We must get everyone's attention. Speak from our hearts. This is Fairy Tail, we never ever let anything get us down." it was obvious that the warrior wanted to lift everyone's spirits. Make them pumped for the games. Make them fight for their own member that they had lost. Lavender gave Chris a soft kiss upon his lips before breaking it and sliding her hands down to his chest "Would you like to transform into one of your beasts? Get a nice roar out to get everyone's attention?" roars always got people to look over and be on guard. But she was using it just to get the attention on her for her to speak words to her family. The blonde bit her lip softly and then pulled out of Chris's grasp, giving him a soft smile while looking around at the rest of the guild. Just having Kelica no longer here was quite...sad. She was always so happy and brought smiles to everyone's face with how bright she made a room. Kelica will come back, she was sure of it. Or at least visit them.

@Kyuubey @Zooks(mentioned third paragraph) @Spanner(mentioned) @Zooks (mentioned)

While eveything else was going on in the world, Evelyn was sleeping till her hearts content, fighting off the many drinks she had before coming back home. Not to mention completely forgetting about the guy she was getting all over while she was drunk. The sound of her alarm had woke her up and sent her sitting up quickly out of surprise "Wha-!?"  she looked around the room with her purple eyes and then looked at that alarm with a roll of her eyes before slamming her hand down on top of it to stop it from making noise. That was until her eyes drifted to the Key she had put there earlier. "That's right, I need to return this to...to..." then her eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of his name. But what came through was the name 'Lamia Scale' She figured this is where the key came from but she couldnt remember the man's name. Though she did remember what he looked like and how he reacted to her while drunk. This made a groan escape her lips "That's right, I made the poor man run off."

At least Evelyn knew what happened, just that his name didnt come to mind. Getting up from the bed, she changed her clothes, brushed out her long blonde locks and grabbed the key and grabbed her backpack before heading out "Looks like i'm going to be visiting Lamia Scale. As much as I dont want to 'ead there." she said to herself, walking out of the building she was currently housed in and making her way to the one place she knew to get the perfect 'i'm sorry' gift. No it wasnt a stuffed animal, or chocolates or a gift basket. Rather it was a bottle of one of her most favored drinks! Of course she wouldnt get it just for her but showing that even though she loved the one drink the most, she was able to give it to others and allow them to enjoy it too without her downing the bottle in one go. Evelyn walked into the shop, got the bottle with a little ribbon on it and headed out while putting the bottle into her bag. Looking for any idea where Lamia Scale may be staying at.

That was until she asked around and was soon guided in the right direction. The blonde happily heading towards this mansion that the whole Lamia Scale had been at. But that's when her happiness faded, leaving her in shock as she seen the busted up windows which made the mage run towards the mansion, ready for a fight that could possibly happen. Soon enough guards came out, holding a dark haired mage that looked all to familiar to her "Valken!?" her eyes widen because Valken was the best friend of her brother and he was the only connection to her brother. She was snapped out of her thoughts as she  was shoved out of the way by a guard 'Dont talk to the prisoner.' he said, only to get socked right in the face and just as she was about to attack the man, some guards restrained her before Valken was taken away. Evelyn wasnt planning on fighting the guards because she really didnt feel like getting arrested too. Thus she was released once Valken was gone with the other guards and she glared at the men before huffing and running off to the mansion, walking in and seeing the shattered glass and the mess that happened inside.

It was absolutely horrible. The guards made all this mess of a beautiful home just to arrest the one man who she knew through her brother. It had to be serious if they busted up the windows instead of using the doors. Lamia didnt seem too happy and Evelyn didnt want to go on and be inconsiderate. Of course no one would be paying attention to who walked through the door. She took this opening to hurry down a hallway and out of the chaos before sighing softly "I feel bad for these guys...even for Valken... I really want to know why 'e was arrested..." the blonde muttered to herself with a shake of her head.

Tyson Redd

11252137_1619069868328668_1100151188_n.jpg

Tyson nodded towards his brother, something he did when he approved. Then he turned towards Kathy, who had whispered foe."Well, then I hope that we don't meet in battle. I'd not wish to harm the woman my brother loves." Tyson laid back, and crossed his arms then began thinking about what the grand magic games would be like this year. They never ceased to amaze, and the battles where always intense. So he hoped that was true of this year as well. Then they asked why he was playing passed out. Then something that would probably never occur again happened. Tyson blushed, and not a slight blush. His face turned red, like his name."Well, you see...I was just really tired. Maybe I trained harder than normal. Probably wore myself out, it's nothing to worry about." Tyson said all of this, with his normal expressionless face. The only difference was that now it was red from his blushing. But he played it off smoothly otherwise."So, are you ready for the games? I hope they're the toughest yet." Tyson asked changing the subject.

Chris Lengheart(Yes Ma'am!)

Chris continued to hold Lavender close. Hearing her idea, a large grin spread onto his face. "Finally, I can go wild." He joked before grabbing Lavender and putting her on piggyback style before suddenly transforming to his Draco form. With Lavender riding on his back, it'd make her look taller and possibly even a tad more intimidating. Looking over to Lavender, Chris quickly told her,"Grab on tight, we're going up!" before quickly rearing up on his hind legs and letting out a roar of fury while releasing a short burst of flames from his mouth that were so close to touching the roof, but luckily didn't burn anything down. Falling back down to all fours, Chris stayed silent as he waited for Lavender to start talking. He knew he had gotten just about everyone's attention, so he had done his part. Now, it was up to Lav to speak her words of encouragement.

@Britt-21 @ALL OF FT

Yamato noticed that no reply came from the bathroom. Was she still upset over Rosaline's and Dorian's departure? Although this did worry him a little. Kazuo walked up and told Yama watch out. Wondering what he was up to, he watched Kazuo melt into the floor and pass underneath the door. "Surely he isn't planning to... No... Kaz would never do something as unsightly as that." Yama instead thought that kazuo might be sensing something wrong in there, the fact that Celestia hasn't screamed "peeping tom" yet was a good hint that she wasn't using the bathroom for it's intended purposes. Yama could hear slight mumbling coming through the door but he couldn't quite make out what was being said until one voice grew louder. Clearly with the intention to talk to him. "I can understand if you can't sleep in a place like this. But from what I saw when you got out of bed you seemed to have healed up quite well. I'm sure the doctor can let you two out so we can go back to the hotel. That sound good? Speaking of the hotel I must ask the chefs what kind of recipes they use... Their food is unlike anything I've tasted before..." Yama started thinking about Rosaline and Dorian... Rosaline would usually never eat anything but Yamato's food. Just how is she going to survive out there. Well he was sure that Dorian would find a way. He just hoped that the man won't fall asleep with the oven on... Yamato looked back at the bathroom door so say one more thing. "I will meet you two just outside the hospital. The Yamato Bubble Express will be awaiting your arrival~" Before any of them could reply Yama strolled out the Hospital and formed three seperate bubbles that connected together much like a train would do.

@Britt-21 @Arius LaVari Mentioned: @Zooks @Mykinkaiser (I dunno if I should still be tagging you even though you dropped out the rp... But imma do eet anyway.)

Bismarck twitched when Ferra mentioned a glass of beer, his eyes going wide. "I-I—fine..." he muttered shyly, writing down Ferra's order. "...Nikolas can have a glass if you promise not to get drunk on too many." With that, he finished and walked to the kitchen. Nikolas smirked. How to mess around with Bismarck Saedor in several easy steps. 

"PROMISE! Aaaaand that's the guy who raised me, as if it isn't obvious enough," he remarked. "My dad, I mean. He's a dork, dontcha agree? I did tell him 'bout ya, though. He said he was positive that we'd be an awesome couple. He was right...amirite?" 

A few seconds later, Bismarck returned, laden with the beer glasses. He hesitantly handed the drink to Nikolas and Ferra, did the standard "holler if you need anything", then walked to the next table. 

@Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bismarck twitched when Ferra mentioned a glass of beer, his eyes going wide. "I-I—fine..." he muttered shyly, writing down Ferra's order. "...Nikolas can have a glass if you promise not to get drunk on too many." With that, he finished and walked to the kitchen. Nikolas smirked. How to mess around with Bismarck Saedor in several easy steps. 

"PROMISE! Aaaaand that's the guy who raised me, as if it isn't obvious enough," he remarked. "My dad, I mean. He's a dork, dontcha agree? I did tell him 'bout ya, though. He said he was positive that we'd be an awesome couple. He was right...amirite?" 

A few seconds later, Bismarck returned, laden with the beer glasses. He hesitantly handed the drink to Nikolas and Ferra, did the standard "holler if you need anything", then walked to the next table. 

@Mitchs98

Ferra grinned innocently at Bismarck's expression and giggled when he broke down and let Nikolas order too. "Of course not." She replied. Besides...her metabolism being so fast made it incredibly hard for her to get and stay drunk on lighter alcohol anyway. She'd learned that on her birthday where Valken convinced her most booze actually tasted decent. She sighed lightly and then focused on Nikolas, smiling and nodding in agreement. "We definitely are." She said. "Might give Masaki and Grace a run for their money in their little bubble of perfect happy couple." She told her before chuckling lightly. She was going to mention Valken and Millie up until she forgot. For the time being she was trying her best to forget everything, focus on them. She didn't want to bring their date down and continually thinking about it would only depress her more.

"Thank you!" She called out when Bismarck brought their drinks. She almost instantly took a sip from her own and sighed. "I think he figured out I was gonna let you drink from mine." She said, giggling a bit and grinning wide.

Okay so maybe Bastion wasn't the best conversationalist in the world, he hadn't spent much time around Noah lately because of all the training they had all been doing. Including herself, she had been working on her control, failing but she had been trying though her emotions were the issue not so much her control. She did however refocus on Noah in the next moment and tilted her head to the side, "Ah it  was just a thought, as for my magic...ugh well not to say it's go It well...it's not. It's my emotions I can't control...I suppose it comes with the territory though." She sighed low and thunked her head on the wood of the bar, eyeing the sweet alcoholic drink she had ordered, she preferred stuff that didn't have a serious bite afterwards but she could down it if she was dared to...probably, she didn't like backing down from a challenge though. Sighing once more she sipped from her drink, answering thoughts out of order, "I heard a little bit as I passed, some girl saying he would never kill anyone. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that though...being haunted is the worst thing. Like memories you know you have but can't remember, haunting." It was the first time she had said anything about memories, just something vague, though it was no secret she was an amnesiac she wasn't very open about it, or how it affected her in truth. She takes a deep breath and sits up leaning back in her chair and balancing on two legs while sipping her drink. "How about you? How has your training been going?"

Shiro listened carefully, having finally pulled back though she didn't relinquish her contact with Phineas, twining her fingers with his while she sort of leaned on him as she started walking away from the shrine and giggled, "A family thing huh? I've never had one so I don't know much about how families work. I do however know a bit about my mother and father, my mother's magic lacked color as mine does, like a canvas for my father's magic, his acting nearly like paint on the canvas. Strange I know but it's all I know. I picked up mother's magic, yet adapted it to Benzaiten's Protection magic...she is the goddess of everything that flows, words, knowledge, speech, eloquence, and...music. See she's my patron goddess and used to be a protection deity, now she's one who brings good fortune to people with blessings, that's why I was drawn to that shrine, why I acted a little strange around the statue, that was a depiction of my goddess." She gave a low laugh, also not used to smiling as she was, just a little time with him, the development of her relationship with him as well as Nikolas and Ferra had already affected her magic, she could hear the low hum of it coating her skin.

Shiro breathed deeply and nuzzled Phineas' arm a bit, secretly wanting to elicit more of those purrs from earlier from him. It occurred to her how funny this was now that she thought about it, the ONE animal she liked were cats, now she was dating a neko for all intents and purposes, though she had never seen his ears or tail pop out as Nikolas had claimed sometimes happened with him, quietly she wanted to see it and idly wondered how she could make it happen, oh great Ferra and Nik were rubbing off on her, a fairly naughty idea occurred to her and she had to bite her lip to avoid snickering. She was plotting against her boyfriend of all things now. Shiro shook her white hair about a little shaking her thoughts free as she was slowly walking with Phineas towards the inn she had pointed out to the other two. "You'll have to let me see those stories sometimes in all their glory, sad or happy I love stories about as much as I love your magic and music. Almost." She reassured and giggled to herself, he was really so important to her already, maybe...maybe he had been what she needed for a long time, she really could feel her desire to protect increasing and knew she was stronger than before, she would have to test the extent of it later.

[SIZE= 48px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo Takara[/COLOR][/SIZE]

shokudaikiri_mitsutada_by_baenana-d8fypsl.png

(I really hit a block with this post lol)

Kazuo blinked when Celestia said that "She" took over. Who was "She"? Before he could ask, Celest had called out to Yamato who she relieved him of his worries from the sounds of it and he said he'd meet them outside the hospital, of course he was watching the door. Kazuo then turned his eye back to Celestia as she leaned in close to his ear and whispered into it, taking in what she had to say and then her grip tightened on the hug "You're not going insane, Celestia. Trust me. Dont be sorry either...if this "she" is what made you about to do this, then you're excused from everything out of your character." he placed his hand on her head, feeling her soft green locks "You're welcome Cele." when she finally released him, he moved his hands to her shoulders "You can fight this "She" Celest. All you need is the right grip to grab her by." his face was serious and had a hint of a smile but that vanished quickly. He dropped his hands and then walked to the bathroom door, unlocking it and opening the door, allowing her to go out first.

Its not that he didnt trust her, it was more that he was being a gentleman. Once she was out, he followed and shut the door behind him. "Just know I wont be leaving you alone anytime soon, Celestia." he glanced at her. Kazuo didnt want her to have an episode again and lose grasp on the "She" inside. What if he wasnt there next time and she actually managed to do it? He would feel like he failed celestia. Failed to protect her from harm and danger.

IMG_8606.GIF

IMG_7799.PNG

It had all happened so fast. Maya was quite literally just about to enter the doors to her mansion when a whole squadron of Magic Council soldiers from the Custody Enforcement Unit had surrounded the entire mansion. The main brunt of their numbers standing outside and directly opposite Maya, whom of which stood in front of the doorway with her gaze staring into the souls of every single soldier present. Their magical sealing spears pointed towards the woman as she stood there, her hands set calmly at her front as she stood there with a baffled look on her face. Maya’s eyes formed a deadly squint as the lady then proceeded to speak. “What is the meaning of this, absurdity? Do you fools even have a writ of passage?” She questioned, only to be handed a piece of paper by one of the soldiers present that stated their reasoning for the intrusion. 

“I, Zor, Chairman of the Magic Council hereby grant you, General Xen of the Custody Enforcement Unit to detain the S-Class of Lamia Scale, Valken Truss, and bring him into custody through any means necessary. Dead, or alive.” 

As she read the letter, Maya clenched her fists as as incinerated the writ of passage with a concentrated wave of telekinetic energy that surfaced in the palm of the hand she had held the letter with. It's ashes fell to the floor as her eyes seemingly pierced through the soldier's eyes, into his soul, and then back out again. The woman was clearly angry, and the soldiers knew exactly who she was and what she was capable of. Her nickname was Mad Maya after all, and a name like that is most certainly destined to get around. As the atmosphere between the Guild Master and the Council Soldiers grew more intense by the second, a loud shatter could be heard coming from within the mansion itself. Shortly following that, she saw Valken, cuffed with anti-magical chains and surrounded by an escort of Magic Council soldiers. The woman teared up, and in order to hide herself from everyone else she turned away to face the wall as she wiped away her tears then turned back to face the soldiers. Maya gazed at Valken as he was dragged away against his will- and she knew that no one could stop them from taking him. Her heart ached as she watched the boy get taken, a world of horror and unpleasantness awaited him and Maya knew that although cocky, he had no idea of what was to come. However, Maya knew. She knew why he was being taken away, and she knew the cause. Grimoire Heart. The vile taint had managed to take him as well, just like it had done to Mizuki, and Fujio before them. 

“VALKEN!” She called out, attempting to push through the soldiers but to no avail. The woman was quickly restrained and held back, however she resisted. Something in her had just… snapped. A large weight was slowly being lifted off of her shoulders, she could feel it falling, and it felt good. “Valken, do not give up hope! I love you! I always have and I always will. I know we may never see each other again, and that it may be too late to see you change. But… I have loved you since the very first time I laid eyes on you.” Maya struggled from the grasp of the soldiers even more as she continued. “You were never abandoned. I'm certain you've always known that deep down, and I wouldn't be surprised if you knew who I really was. But to me, you are an angel. You're my angel. My son. And I promise that I will free you!” And with that… he was gone. Maya stood there silently for a moment as the Council soldiers let go of her, and the words of her revelation finally began to sink in. “That  disgusting killer is Lady Maya’s son? The old dog most certainly kept that quiet didn't sh-” And in a flash, Maya  appeared in front of the soldier speaking and slammed her fist into his face after telling him to “Shut up.”, shattering his teeth and sending him blasting through the mansion doors, and into the marble stairs. Upon impact, the stairs shattered. 

The wind around the mansion grew harsh as Maya stood there, her fists clenched as a large magical energy spiked in the surrounding area. It was then that her eyes fixed onto the leader of the squadron. “General Xen, was it?” She asked. When the male spoke up and confirmed that it was him, Maya walked towards him slowly, her terrifying gaze not disconnected from his for a second as she grabbed him by the chin and with her telekinetically amplified strength, picked him up by it. “You come to my home uninvited… destroy my belongings… harm my children….damage Lamia Scale’s reputation… and you DARE mock me?” She spoke, as her eyes gazed into Xen’s eyes, her hues glowed with a dark purple energy as she used the full brunt of her illusionary prowess on him. Xen grabbed his head and started to scream loudly as Maya then dropped him on his knees, standing over him. Then, she gazed at the mass of soldiers that had gathered. “Leave this place, or I will kill you all.” And as the soldiers then proceeded to charge Maya and go in for an arrest, she slammed both palms together and sent a massive blast of telekinetic energy towards them all in the form of a huge shockwave. The blast tore through the very ground before them all, and then sent the soldiers blasting away in a large ungrateful heap. With that, the woman turned on her heels and headed back into the mansion, walking past the knocked out soldier on the stairs and past the other LS mages and up into her study. Once sat down, she hastily began to write a letter. In fact, she wrote three letters in total. One for Lamia Scale as a whole, one for Sora Marvell, and one for Mizuki of Sabertooth. After sealing both letters with her magic she placed them on the table and then teleported out of the mansion, and in fact, out of Crocus. 

The letter was a masterpiece with it being enchanted with an illusionary message. Once opened, an illusionary clone of Maya's would appear from the page and say what was written. The letter read.

“My darlings, I am so terribly sorry to all of you and I offer each and every one of you my sympathies. Valken was a dear member of our family and he always will be. You may come across people who will speak ill of him, and our family as a whole- but don't listen to them. We know the real Valken, and we know the real Lamia Scale. Don't let our bond be broken by the hatred of others. 

Some of you may be confused as to why I have upped and left as I have, however do not fret, for I am always watching over you all and I shall continue to do so in my absence. I have taken it upon myself to bring down Grimoire Heart. For it is a taint that must be eradicated. I did not want any of you involved, which is why I have left alone. I'm going to be working with Old Man Yama, Lamia Scales old master and my mentor in order to protect our family and hopefully succeed in defeating the dark guild. I now know that the Magic Council cannot be trusted, and for their recent actions… I refuse to acknowledge nor ever forgive them.

It is with great sorrow that for the time being, I will be resigning from my duty as Guild Master. Do not worry, for if any of you need my help, I will come. In this letter I have enclosed a pendant that must be worn by my successor, and upon breaking the amulet, I will be sent to aid you from whatever situation it may be. Be wise, for it can only be used once. 

Finally, I have decided that until I am to return, Shiro is your new Guild Master. She may not be the strongest mage, but her heart is golden and her mind pure. Strength isn’t the only thing that makes a good leader. Beauty, grace, severity, compassion, and a need to protect, can mold one too.

I do not know when I shall return, but just remember that my thoughts will be with you all forever, and until my last breath. 

I love you, my dears. Stay safe. Protect each other with your lives and always remember, Lamia Scale is your family.”

Maya had left the guild, after having been in the guild for a long 34 years. She had watched members come and go, leaders ride and fall. And now, it was her turn to go. For the lore of the

universe is for all great things however beautiful, to end someday. 

IMG_8710.JPG

IMG_8722.PNG

Tears continued to stream down his face for a few more minutes before he managed to get himself together and strengthen up once more, all thanks to Sora’s kind and gentle embrace. “Thank you, that really helped me.” He said kindly as he thanked the smaller blue haired girl for her kindness. “I know now that I must stay strong, and keep my emotions at bay, for everyone else's sake.” Spoke Hibiki as he released the electrical charge that encased him and stood up once again. He stood proudly, placing his hand over his chest as it hovered over the golden Fairy Tail guild mark that was hidden away from view and behind his clothes. The bond between Fairy Tail was a precious one, and right now Hibiki could feel the heartache of the guild. He knew that Kelica’s sudden leave had impacted everyone more so than they admitted. And although everyone had seemingly masked their emotions with warm smiles and pleasantries, the Dreyar knew all too well that doing so would only make it all feel so much worse in the long run.

As Hibiki stood there, something began to play with his mind. Something that had been on his mind for a while, however he never actually considered going ahead with it… until now, that was. During his very intense training in preparation for the Grand Magic Games he was often visited by the founder and 1st Guild Master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion. The ancient and powerful mage having taken interest in him. The pair of them would speak for days until the setting of the sun, and they spoke of things both relevant and not entirely so. In fact, the two got quite close- which only really made sense, since Mavis had always been a family friend of the Dreyars as well as the godmother of Makarov Dreyar, so in a sense, she was even his family. On one of the days their conversation brought them upon the topic of Fairy Tail in it’s current state, and Hibiki spoke of his concerns. Although he believed that Arietta was doing a fantastic job with running things thus far, he strongly disagreed with her allowing Ayano and Verdana into the guild. To him, they would never be Fairy Tail. ‘Once a dark mage, always a dark mage’, was a sentiment the blonde strongly agreed with. Grimoire Heart was the purest of evil in the current magical world, heck, they were probably the most evil thing it had ever bore witness to. Hibiki made this concern quite clear to Mavis on numerous occasions and on each time, she never agreed or disagreed and instead kept a very passive feel about the issue. She often spoke about the changing of hearts and yet the capabilities of Grimoire Heart and that they couldn't be trusted. So it seemed that even the esteemed Fairy Tactician was conflicted with it all. 

However, that was not the topic on Hibiki’s mind. No, it was something else entirely. Mavis spoke of the lush island of Tenroujima of which was secluded away from the touch of man and hidden amongst the sea. It was habitable however inhabited by nobody, and Mavis had actually asked Hibiki himself if he wanted to set himself up there and focus on the quieter things. It was something that played on his mind often, and he was nearly always conflicted with what to do. Although just now, he had decided. Tenroujima Island was the holy site of Fairy Tail, it was where Mavis was born and it was where her dream had also been brought into the world. Hibiki knew now that his current calling in life was to go there. However, it meant leaving everything else behind…

“Alright.” He said, a smile on his face as he looked at Sora. “I know what to do. However, I ask that you let no one follow me.” The male paused for a moment as he looked away from the girl, and then as he started to walk back towards Ariettas residence he continued. “It may only cause more distress, and that is something I don't want. You’ll understand… I'm sure.” And with that, the S-Class of Fairy Tail walked back into the Fairy Tail residence and went over to Aria, whispering in her ear as he stuffed a note in her pocket that he had written previously. The note read.

“I have decided to go away… to take my leave from the affairs of Fairy Tail for a time and come back in the future, whenever that may be. I have been speaking to the 1st quite regularly over the past few months, and she has asked me personally to head on over to Tenroujima and begin to repopulate it. It's a dream of hers to see it bustling with people once more, and it's an honour I just can't refuse. I'm most certain that you’ll understand why I've decided to go, but if not, then I hope this note has helped you to do so. 

I don't know how long I’ll be gone for, However, that doesn't mean I'm out of reach. For if people want to see me, then they can always come and visit me. I’ll also keep everyone up to date with the progress I make on the island, and I'll always keep a few beds free for everyone. 

Finally, I just want to say goodbye. I didn't want to do so in person, for I know that some people would follow me and even try to stop me from leaving. But this is something that I have to do. Just remember that Fairy Tail will always be my home, and you are all my family. And that I love you all. I wish you luck with your position as Guild Master, and I leave a happy man. Happy knowing that Fairy Tail will forever be safe in your capable hands.

Tell everyone that I love them all, tell Sora to keep on smiling and to never give up. And... tell Lyra that I love her unconditionally and that I'm sorry. I fear she will hate me for a while, however I know she will understand. She’ll realise that for the time being, this is best for me. Although, it may take her time so please look after her, and help her to understand. 

PS: I have enclosed a deal of 50,000 Jewels from my account for you to use for the guilds interests.

With love, 
Hibiki Dreyar” 

After stuffing the letter in Aria’s pocket, Hibiki smiled towards the woman as he then proceeded out of the back of the residence and followed the path out of Crocus as he then embarked on his journey. A golden smile on his face as he put his hand over his chest and over his guild mark once again. 

Thank you, Fairy Tail.”

IMG_7967.JPG

IMG_7784.PNG

Before everything had kicked off at the Lamia Scale residence within Crocus, Masaki had actually managed to sneak out and completely evade the whole commotion. In fact, Masaki had absolutely no idea as to what  was going on back there. The reasoning for his sneaking out of the guild residence was because he was due to visit his parents, whom of which were in town and he couldn't find Grace anywhere and she most certainly wasn't inside Maya’s mansion and thus he decided to take his luck with him and search outside, see if there would be an increase in his chances of finding her by doing so. Traversing the bustling streets of the capital, the young boy would make a stop around every street in order to gaze throughout it, even going so far as to peer around corners and into small alleyways as he called out for her. His worried voice beginning to fill the streets of Crocus as he forever continued his search. “Just where on Earthland could she be?” He questioned, his eyes flicking about crazily as they tried to locate her but to no avail. 

The very red headed boy continued his search around the capital until inevitably, he gave up all hope in finding her. Instead, he quickly made his way into a General goods store in order to purchase a pen and some paper. After the transaction was completed, Masaki sat at a bench in one of Crocus’ vast parks as he began to quickly write a very small love filled letter. 

“I'm sorry I missed you, and I'm sorry for not finding you and speaking to you in person.

However I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be gonna for a few hours, as you know my parents are in town and I want to catch them before they go again. I'm so sorry that I've gone ahead without you, but I'll find some way to make it up to you I promise. I love you, with all my heart, and I always will. 

I've booked us a table at that really nice restaurant next to the Domus Flau that you've always wanted to go to, be ready to go in 5 hours. 

With love,
Masaki
x"

After that was all written down, Masaki constructed a crystal eagle using his magic and put the letter in between its talons. Then, he sent the bird to Maya’s mansion as it soared through the open window in Grace’s room and landed on the bedside table, placing the note on top of it and then reverting into a beautiful pink crystalline rose that sat on top of the letter. 

Masaki then started to head towards the designated meeting place that he and his parents had decided to meet at. His brothers, Mirai and Mitsuki and their cousin, Kazuo, were all made aware of the meeting place and thus they were expected to be there too. But whether they had received the letters or not was unbeknownst to them all. As Masaki left the main entrance of Crocus he travelled a little ways south to a small cottage actually owned by the family, and when he got there, Masaki’s parents stood outside. His mother, Yukino Yamada, was a very beautiful woman with a slender figure and dark red hair that matched his own. And his father, Hikaru Yamada, a man of tall stature with long snowy white hair. Masaki’s parents were both world famous S-Class mages, each one from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth respectively. His mother still donned her Fairy Tail mark, and his father the Sabertooth mark. Upon sight, Masaki hugged both of his parents as the three brought one another into a group embrace before hurriedly entering the cottage. 

“I’m so glad you could make it.” Spoke Yukino, those words lacing off her tongue calmly and kindly as she smiled at her son, who in turn smiled back. “What about the others? Do those boys ever check their post?” Questioned Hikaru in one small outburst, Masaki simply shrugged. “And what about this girlfriend of yours, where's she?” Added the older male. Before Masaki could even respond to that his mother grabbed him by the shoulders and started to shake him rather aggressively. Albeit with kind intent. “I NEED TO MEET HER! I NEED TO SEE HOW CUTE SHE IS!” Yelled Yukino, a gaze of pure excitement and a glistening of happiness in her eyes as she did so. Masaki couldn't help but blush red in response, and scratch his head. “Yeah… she's cute. And I couldn't find her. I’m taking her out to dinner later though, you guys can come to if you want?” He asked, a big grin on his face as he did so. With Yukino and Hikaru both nodding in sync, the deal was set. They would all go out for dinner, and they'd finally get to meet the most beautiful girl in the world, Grace. His Grace. 

As the three then all proceeded to sit down, Masaki sensed a very strange magical presence in the surrounding area. His father, Hikaru, also acknowledged it. “This presence… it's evil. Masaki, take your mother an-” Masaki was quick to cut his father off with a sudden “No.” Only to then point outside, “It's Grimoire Heart. I've dealt with them before. And judging by the ferocity of the magical energy I can sense, we are totally surrounded.” Masaki’s gaze grew serious as the magic around the cottage further intensified. His mother, Yukino, looked at her husband with a serious look in her eyes. The two had been out of commission for ages due to their early retirement, and hadn't been in an actual fight since long before the birth of their firstborn. Masaki proceeded to channel his crystal formation in preparation to attack. However, what happened after that was so quick- and so brutal, that there was no chance to defend. One of the Grimoire Heart mages sealed the cottage in a near impervious dome whilst the other slammed his fists together and a large green flaming circle seemed to surround the whole house, spinning violently as it all intensified.

Masaki was shaken, he had read something on this magic and knew now, that they had to get out. Using his crystal magic he formed a bird and then used his earth magic to send it through the ground thus evading the barrier, and sent it towards Crocus. It was then that the flames intensified and intensified until finally, BOOM. “WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NO-” Masaki yelled, but before any further action could be taken the flames exploded upwards and virtually exploded through the barrier and literally incinerated everything in its embrace. The cottage was gone, the surrounding landscape was gone, and Masaki and his parents were gone. The Grimoire Heart mages had successfully done their task, and dealt another significant blow to the light guilds.

After the damage was done, the circle of Grimoire Heart then dispersed, leaving the area as a large cloud of green flaming magical energy formed in the sky above the site. 

Masaki’s crystal bird was still flying through the sky, however, it slowly started to shatter and cracks began to form all over its body. With all of the magic keeping it sustained vanishing in literally a mere instant, it shot down towards the ground. The crystal bird twisted and span as it fell down to the ground and shattered into a million pieces, landing approximately in the centre of Crocus. Then, the shattered crystals vanished into magical particles as the pink ethernano seemingly caressed the air as it twisted and spun gracefully before dwindling entirely, and vanishing. The crystal rose on Grace’s bedside table started to wilt, its crystal petals falling to the surface and shattering one by one. The rose originally filled with love was now filled with nothing, and so over time it also died. 

Masaki was gone, and with him, his magic too. The art of Crystal Formation now becoming a relic, an art lost to man. And Masaki, asleep forever. And the one regret he took with him to his grave - was not saying ‘I love you’, and giving a kiss to Grace, for one last time. To hug her, and to comfort her… to tell her it's alright when things are bad, to have kids and to grow old together. He wanted to spend his life with Grace. And now, he couldn't.

The world was a selfish place, and it so very often doused the most bright of fires.

@Arius LaVari

@LeSoraAmari (Mentioned)

Phineas's face grew into a fascinated one as Shiro explained a bit about her family and the goddess she worshiped, Benzaiten. That...was something that he took interest in. His cheeks turned pink as Shiro nuzzled against his arm; the half-Neko let out a small, contented purring noise once again, his face growing even redder. "C-Cat genes..." he explained awkwardly over the purring noise, subconsciously nuzzling his face into Shiro's shoulder. 

If there was definitely one thing that was odd about Phineas, despite the lack of a tail and ears, he was just a little more catlike than his brother. Whiiich made for a lot of people slowly backing away whenever he so much as caught a glance of the dreaded, but oddly appealing, red dot. And then there was that weird "catch the fish, eat the fish" mindset that always snapped into consciousness every time he visited the beach. And then, of course, there was the purring. 

Lots of purring and snuggles. As Phineas was shamelessly doing right now, literally nudging his head lightly against her shoulder, his eyes half-closed, hugging Shiro's arm with both hands. As they walked closer into town, a couple of people shot a weird look at Phineas's purring and basically acting like a very happy cat. Hopefully he wouldn't be like this once they reached the inn...

".....Nya~....." he said sleepily, tilting his head upwards to kiss Shiro's cheek. 

Well, this was......not normal. 

Suddenly, somewhere far away, the half-Neko could hear the sound of flames crackling. Shouts. Phineas tensed up; without thinking, he swiveled around, listening further. 

Masaki's voice. Screaming. 

"Shiro—" the half-Neko said quietly, his shoulders tensing further. "Fire. Masaki. Danger."

SERIOUSLY, PHIN?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST—AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

Phineas took a deep breath; he tried again and again to explain, but, like he usually did when he had a bad feeling about something, he just couldn't word it properly. 

"I mean, there's a Masaki at a fire that belongs to cottage. I mean, there's a cottage at a Masaki that belongs to fire. AAAAGHH! DANGER'S IN MASAKI! No, way the other around! My fire heard ears crackling! Shouting Masaki!" At this rate, Phineas gave up. Fine. If he couldn't say it, he'd show it. He grabbed Shiro by the hand, running through the crowds. It sounded distant, but not too far from Crocus. Hopefully he wouldn't be too late...

Lyra Maelstre

65rfx2.png

Lyra stood in the hallway and watched with wide eyes as Hibiki walked off through the back of the building. Her fingers clutched the doll tighter as if this one single moment would decide everything. The woman was unsure what it was about the expression on his face that made her feel weighed down by dread, emotions exploding within her. Lyra's free hand stretched outwards in a helpless manner as the man disappeared out of view and out of reach, his blonde hair swaying slightly from the breeze outside. A single foot moved forward as hesitance wracked her entire feature and body but part of her knew this was goodbye. Lyra didn't do goodbyes, not from Hibiki, she couldn't fathom never seeing his smiling face again. Seeing the way his brows furrowed when he thought she was being ridiculous, or the way his fists clenched so tightly when he felt so passionate about something. The stern expression he held when scolding her, or the gentle arms that carried her when she was too weak to walk herself.

Bewilderment soon clashed against the confusion upon her face and her feet began to hit the ground hard as she ran after him, white hair wildly dancing around her lithe frame with each pounding step. A few tears streamed down her face as her body slammed into his back, arms quickly wrapping around him without the intention of letting go. " Take me with you, please! I don't care as long as we are together like we always have been... You promised me when we were little that we would never be apart. We always joked about getting married and having kids but it wasn't a joke to me! I love you so much that I want all of that with you! So please, take me with you.... I can't imagine life without your hand to hold.. Hibi-kun...." Her voice cracked, face nuzzling back and forth into his jacket as her hands bundled themselves full of it. Hibiki had looked back at her and the smile he offered her was all she needed to see, all she needed to be convinced that she would follow him anywhere. His arms looped around her legs rather carefully as he hoisted her up. Lyra stopped crying then but her face hid itself within his soft hair as she climbed onto his back and nestled against him. With that, the demon duo disappeared, together as they were fated to be. Fairy Tail would always have a special place in her heart but her place was and always had been with Hibiki from the very moment her purple hues fell upon him. " Goodbye Fairy Tail, thank you for accepting me when others wouldn't.. You'll always be my family. " She whispered as her own small goodbye, eyes slipping to a serene close, a small smile tugging at her lips with each memory surfacing of each and every one of them.

@fairytailmembers @LeSoraAmari

Eric had... Once again fallen asleep... This time it was on the bar beside a large pyramid of shot glasses. He was in his own little fantasy world until he started feeling something poking his face. Eric slowly opened his eyelids, his vision still a little blurry but he could see something kind of metallic. As his vision cleared up he was met with Lionel staring directly at him. This startled Eric... just a little bit. "AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" He fell back on his chair and smacked his head of the hard wooden floors. Eric sat up rubbing the back of his head tryng to calm down the pain. "God damnit... Lionel you scared me there..." Lionel however looked a little on edge himself and Eric was unsure why. "Hey what's wrong buddy? You missing Kathy already?" Lionel shook his head and flew over to the window. Eric followed him and looked outside. In the sky he could see a giant green cloud floating over a rather specific location, just on the outskirts of Crocus. "What the hell is that? Wait a minute... Didn't Masaki tell us about having a cottage just outside Crocus..." This kinda worried Eric a little. Masaki was part of Sabertooth for a long time and only left to spend more time with his girlfriend in Lamia Scale. "Lionel I think we should investigate. Let's go find Kathy." Eric's voice sounded different. It was a lot more serious than his usual tone and only does this when soemthing seriously concerns him. He looked all over the guild hall. Inside and outside alike untl he finally found her still with miles and also Tyson. "Kath! We have a problem. Lionel spotted something outside and I don't like the look of it one bit. It's like a giant green cloud. Most of all... I don't like the fact it's hovering over a specific location. I think we should go have a look." Eric looked at Tyson and Miles as well. "You guys coming with? There's no telling just what's causing that green cloud."

@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester @Embaga Elder @LeSoraAmari (Mentioned)

@Mitchs98

Nikolas burst into laughter when Ferra mentioned the beer. That was....probably true, honestly. He took a large gulp out of his drink, then put it down. "Yup, that's Dad all right," he said casually, wincing at the sound of a fire in the distance, but he didn't really think much of it. "Huh....one of the chefs must've overdone it on the flambé, eh, Ferra?" he joked, hearing a loud shout afterwards. As Bismarck passed by, Nik tapped his dad's shoulder; the man almost dropped the dirty plate he was carrying. "Ey, Dad, the kitchen's on fire. Didja hear that scream?"

"......What scream?"

"Whaaat? You didn't hear it?"

"No....? And the kitchen isn't on fire, Nikolas."

Nikolas pouted, looking towards the kitchen. Not on fire. Huh. 

Weird. 

After Bismarck left, the half-Neko, his ears still ringing from the shout he could have SWORN he heard, looked over at Ferra. 

"Ey....Ferra, you heard it too, right? The shout? It sounded awfully familiar to me...."

On 11/25/2016 at 6:33 PM, Zeldafangirl said:

Taylor just looked at him as she was watching the man who were watching" than why did she leave if she ever cared about me everytime i get close to someone i always get hurt all over again i'm tired of it getting hurt like this" she say as she sighed as she was already missing her she didn't know who to turn to now she didn't know to say to him she just looked out the window' i wonder if she ever come visit i doubt it' she thought she just put the gloves on she felt anger bolling in her all she wanted to do was train but her trainer was gone now' who will i train with now' she just looked at the book she was reading as she was watching the man who where looking out the window for the first time in a long time she felt lonely @TripTripleTimes

Veniano watches the child put on her gifted gloves in her attempt to perhaps to find comfort in them. The girl's face contorts telling the man of her souring mood. 

"Nobody likes to be left behind." He tries again to comfort her, but it seems that the girl wants an answer to Rosaline's departure. He sighs heavily. "I can't give you a proper answer, I wasn't there when she left. It was so sudden and I wish we had time to say good-bye at least. She was looking forward to the GMG too... I think this was very sudden for her too."

The man gets up from his seat and looks at Taylor. "How about we get some snacks for everyone before the GMG, Kid?" He asks.

Talons fist hit the barrier and he felt small bit of resistance before bursting through it. He twisted his body quickly and landed with his feet spread apart standing over her. Her sword, now a short sword, was dangerously close to his... future generations... So he gently moved the blade aside and held out his hand for her to grab and gave her one of his signature grins. "Good match, your a fun opponent!" He said honestly. If that last attack would have failed she would have probably beaten him, since he had ran out of options. "I'm hungry, wanna grab some food?" He asked, still holding his hand out to help her up.

"...Fine, but you're buying." Lily said as she returned her sword to its normal form and sheathed it. "You better not be a cheapskate Talon. " She said jokingly. She decided to let him have the win on this one. She had plenty more tricks up her sleeve but it wouldn't do well to go all out on an ally. " She reached up and took his hand, using it to pull herself up. "And it's 'you're' dearie, y-o-u-apostrophe-r-e." She corrected him. "Hang on." She delivered a swift kick of justice into his shin. "That was for peeping earlier you perv." She explained. "C'mon let's go eat then." She began to walk off into Crocus, in search of something to eat.

Eric had... Once again fallen asleep... This time it was on the bar beside a large pyramid of shot glasses. He was in his own little fantasy world until he started feeling something poking his face. Eric slowly opened his eyelids, his vision still a little blurry but he could see something kind of metallic. As his vision cleared up he was met with Lionel staring directly at him. This startled Eric... just a little bit. "AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" He fell back on his chair and smacked his head of the hard wooden floors. Eric sat up rubbing the back of his head tryng to calm down the pain. "God damnit... Lionel you scared me there..." Lionel however looked a little on edge himself and Eric was unsure why. "Hey what's wrong buddy? You missing Kathy already?" Lionel shook his head and flew over to the window. Eric followed him and looked outside. In the sky he could see a giant green cloud floating over a rather specific location, just on the outskirts of Crocus. "What the hell is that? Wait a minute... Didn't Masaki tell us about having a cottage just outside Crocus..." This kinda worried Eric a little. Masaki was part of Sabertooth for a long time and only left to spend more time with his girlfriend in Lamia Scale. "Lionel I think we should investigate. Let's go find Kathy." Eric's voice sounded different. It was a lot more serious than his usual tone and only does this when soemthing seriously concerns him. He looked all over the guild hall. Inside and outside alike untl he finally found her still with miles and also Tyson. "Kath! We have a problem. Lionel spotted something outside and I don't like the look of it one bit. It's like a giant green cloud. Most of all... I don't like the fact it's hovering over a specific location. I think we should go have a look." Eric looked at Tyson and Miles as well. "You guys coming with? There's no telling just what's causing that green cloud."

@Britt-21 @Solemn Jester @Embaga Elder @LeSoraAmari (Mentioned)

Mitsuki Yamada

View attachment 211220

Mitsuki tried to stay out of the goodbyes going on. He disliked the word goodbye, it seemed so finale. Like that person was going away forever. But Mitsuki knew the world wasn't big enough to keep the guild mates apart for long. So he had faith this good-bye wasn't permanent. Maybe someday they'd see keli again.

But the problem at hand for Mitsuki was Ayano. She seemed to contradict herself, which only confused Mitsuki. His eyes seemed wide and dumbfounded, and he titled his head to the side slightly, placing a hand to his head."So, your body is eternally young...but you're really older than you look? But you're..not a loli? But, but but but, but? Isn't that exactly what a loli is? Well I suppose some Loli's are the age they look. But most are older, ugh!! I'm confused again!" Mitsuki slumped his shoulders down, and began sobbing slightly. Then he quickly stopped, and stared at Ayano for a second. Before standing up, and putting on his hat. 

He seemed to be thinking intensely about something."Oh yeah! I just remembered! My bros should be around, okay time to go search for them! Now what guilds where they in again" Mitsuki asked himself, a perplexed expression still on his face. Then he shrugged, and ran out of the room. Through the guild, and out into the city to find at least one of his beloved younger brothers.

@LeSoraAmari @Spanner @Jackaboi 

@Britt-21 @Embaga Elder

Reveal hidden contents

Tyson Redd

View attachment 211225

Tyson nodded towards his brother, something he did when he approved. Then he turned towards Kathy, who had whispered foe."Well, then I hope that we don't meet in battle. I'd not wish to harm the woman my brother loves." Tyson laid back, and crossed his arms then began thinking about what the grand magic games would be like this year. They never ceased to amaze, and the battles where always intense. So he hoped that was true of this year as well. Then they asked why he was playing passed out. Then something that would probably never occur again happened. Tyson blushed, and not a slight blush. His face turned red, like his name."Well, you see...I was just really tired. Maybe I trained harder than normal. Probably wore myself out, it's nothing to worry about." Tyson said all of this, with his normal expressionless face. The only difference was that now it was red from his blushing. But he played it off smoothly otherwise."So, are you ready for the games? I hope they're the toughest yet." Tyson asked changing the subject.

mikoto_suoh_by_atadbit-d6agj8v.jpg

Miles.png

Miles was suprised when he saw his brother blush. Miles has only seen this once, and it was with that girl Tyson really liked. He didn't believe Tyson's story, but he decided to go along with it and leave it alone for another day. He chuckled and shook his head. Yeah it probably was your training, you should take it easy sometimes. Knowing his brother he knew that would never happen. Miles took one last draft of his cigarette, and blew the smoke in the air. All the left overs from the cigarette was burned away by his aura. Miles leaned his head back on the couch, planning on going to sleep before the games, but then Eric came up being loud and serious. He lifts his head up, looking at Eric as he spoke. The description of the big green cloud made Miles raise an eyebrow in question, as if saying "Are you serious?"  When Eric asked if he was coming Miles just shook his head and leaned his head back again. Naw, I'm good. You guys go ahead, I'll stay here and man the fort. Miles was in the lazy mood, and didn't feel like doing much, but sleeping, smoking, and drinking. He already did the last two, now all was left was a nap. He closed his eyes, and crossed his arms. Wake me up when y'all come back. Miles had his mind pretty much set on staying and sleeping. Though the two people that could easily stop him from that are right by him.  Tyson huge self would only have to lift up his little brother and take him by force, as for Katherine, a simple pout would get him. @Solemn Jester @Britt-21 @Jackaboi

Okay so maybe Bastion wasn't the best conversationalist in the world, he hadn't spent much time around Noah lately because of all the training they had all been doing. Including herself, she had been working on her control, failing but she had been trying though her emotions were the issue not so much her control. She did however refocus on Noah in the next moment and tilted her head to the side, "Ah it  was just a thought, as for my magic...ugh well not to say it's go It well...it's not. It's my emotions I can't control...I suppose it comes with the territory though." She sighed low and thunked her head on the wood of the bar, eyeing the sweet alcoholic drink she had ordered, she preferred stuff that didn't have a serious bite afterwards but she could down it if she was dared to...probably, she didn't like backing down from a challenge though. Sighing once more she sipped from her drink, answering thoughts out of order, "I heard a little bit as I passed, some girl saying he would never kill anyone. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that though...being haunted is the worst thing. Like memories you know you have but can't remember, haunting." It was the first time she had said anything about memories, just something vague, though it was no secret she was an amnesiac she wasn't very open about it, or how it affected her in truth. She takes a deep breath and sits up leaning back in her chair and balancing on two legs while sipping her drink. "How about you? How has your training been going?"

33177c34b714f9f18b52eab07a456190.jpg

Noah.png.f362a9899d48e1ea81cce7ccd06f8acb.png.980ddb2e127dca95603f631fe19a2f81.png

Noah understood Bastion as he explained that it was his emotions he needed to work on. He wondered how much it took him to control his emotions when he got the news from Kelica. Noah wondered just how close Bastion was from blowing. He grabbed his glass and took a sip of it. He glances at Bastion noticing him placing his head on the bar. Kelica why'd have to leave so soon?? He thought to himself as he looked at Bastion, who was obviously still down. He downed his wine and asked for another refill. Memories is what makes us special. I can imagine how you feel, having your memories ripped away from you. He looks at Bastion and pats his back feeling a little bad. I'm sure there might be a Djinn out there, that can help you. I'll be sure to find it. His new glass arrives and he takes another sip, almost half the wine was gone by the time he finished. My training went well. I gained control of my new djinn. I was hoping to reveal it in the games, but I doubt I'll get an opportunity for that. I guess I'll keep it secret until it's time. He downed what was left and asked for another refill. The bar keep came with a newly opened bottle about to pour it in his glass. Noah stopped him, and took the bottle. Add it to my tab. He said before drinking from the bottle. 

A man walks inside the pub all excited and out of breath. "Fellas y'all just missed it!! Mad Maya, the Guild Master of Lamia Scale. just took out a Magic council unit!! It was soo COOL!! Noah turn his attention towards the man and frowned. He drunk some more from the bottle, before he got up and walked towards the man. He grabbed him by the shirt, jacking him up. And what happened after that?! Noah asked in a stern voice glaring at the man. She-she-she went inside her mansion and never came back out. That's it man I swear. He said with his hands up. Noah's glare faded away as he smiled. Thanks mate I really appreciate the information. He said as he released the man and fixed his shirt. He walks back towards the bar and paid his and Bastion's tab, while also buying a new bottle of wine. Come on Bastion, lets head to the mansion. He finishes his first bottle, then turns and walks towards the exit while refilling his personal flask with the new bottle. Lucky for Noah, he had a high alcohol tolerance. @Arius LaVari

Bastion sighed as she drunk down the alcohol she had been consuming, she'd had about 3 at this point and yup she was feeling the effects, thankfully not horribly just a touch tipsy and she tilted her head to the side at something Noah had said, there might be a djinn that could help her remember, and he would find it. "Thank you Noah, I appreciate that you care. I'm just...sad, my memories, the only ones I've got that I know were spent with Kelica so much, they're all I've got. My doctor said something to me though and now that I'm thinking about it...I'm actually kinda down." Almost as if on cue a small rainbow colored explosion exploded right beside her head and she flinched slightly, without meaning to she had sounded soft and almost sweet. She sighed quietly and had been in the process of relaxing when she heard the same man that Noah had and looked at him with her head tilted to the side at his sudden urgency.

She was on her feet quickly, almost as soon as Noah said they needed to go, she didn't need to hesitate but she was curious, "Mad Maya? Who's that? Why are we suddenly in a hurry to get to the mansion?" Then she put pieces together, small and faint and not fully there but she had an idea, "Does this have to do with what I saw? Valken being dragged off? Why does a; what I assume is a woman; have such a strange nickname? Ah sorry I know I'm being nosy, I just am confused." Each step she took proved that she was stressing now and those cursed explosions; small as they were, kept popping off all around her as she followed Noah. Even going over the river that he had left Bastion at along the path and she blinked because the river was still sort of frozen, she really didn't want to remember right now, she had bigger things to worry about. What was going on? She wondered as she kept pace with her friend sighing low from the stress.

Shiro had been happy Phineas was purring and nuzzling against her like a seriously adorable cat and while everyone sent the couple strange looks she didn't care what they thought, he was adorable and sweet and cute as hell, she had been happy...had been. Then her sweet Phin started to panic and stutter, this odd Phineas speak was easy for her to translate and her already pale face went pallid as she realized what he had heard and what he was trying to say. Before she could do anything though he was dragging her behind him, he was fast but in that moment pure adrenaline pumped through her veins giving her a speed she hadn't known she possessed. Fear fueling every step, because hadn't she just vowed to protect everyone in Lamia Scale? Masaki was new and didn't lack skill and strength she had admired, he had left his guild to be with Grace, his Grace, that was dedication and Shiro admired him for it. She prayed to her goddess, prayed with all she had that he was safe, but her stomach was twisting in knots.

The crowds were finally thining, many people had been drawn to where the cottage was though, and they couldn't see as they started to get closer, she was about to use her barriers to move the bastards out of their way! So she did, removing her hand from Phineas', white light glowing outwards and each barrier moved the crowd gathering out of their way, not particularly caring they were civilians, it wasn't like she was hurting them...but maybe she shouldn't have moved them. Green smoke rose from nothing, swirled around nothing, because honest to Benzaiten there was NOTHING left. She could sense it though...his magical signature had been here, had...vanished here. She sensed nothing, if he had gotten out she would have been able to track him down..."Phineas...!" Shiro's voice cracked on his name, because she be cursed if she didn't care about everyone, she did, had, always would, it was part of her freaking make up for Benzaiten's sake. Then she sensed the magical signatures of Grimoire Heart, nothing else could describe this taint, this deep darkness that invaded everything in this area and if her wrath hadn't been stirring it was now and while Shiro wouldn't cry over this, never this, she did want to unleash her fury on every single mage that had been involved in this death. A death she wouldn't tolerate, when next she spoke her voice had stopped cracking, liquid steel flowing in every syllable, "Phineas...there's nothing left. His magic signature vanished here we need to return to the mansion and tell everyone, we need to tell Maya. Ah...I gave your brother and Ferra a little cash to go have fun...in that bag is a communication lacrima, here call him please." She rifled through her pockets and dropped a small purple lacrima in Phineas' hand, obviously it was the communication lacrima she had mentioned and she had sent a magic pulse into it so it would be ringing the moment it fell into his hand. She had hoped things couldn't get worse...well she had been very wrong.

Celestia blinked a little when Kazuo said she could get a grip on that 'she' in her head, because really in all honest truth...they were one and the same person, 'Celestia' was just all the good left over from the broken 'Lily Ann', this was why she honestly knew she would lose control but maybe she'd have enough of herself held together that she wouldn't break again, because damn, she didn't want to be weak again, so much so that she even had to learn to reuse her magic, yeah that would be bad considering the situation. She walked out of the restroom to see the doctor smiling at them, he already had dismissal papers for them and Celestia smiled brightly suddenly, causing the doctor to sort of jerk back in surprise, while she completely ignored that never fading glow now. "Thanks for taking care of us." She took her papers and filled them out, not letting the doctor question why she had been alone in a dark room; the bathroom specifically with a man, let him think what he will, she had no shame to speak of. Once filled out she laughed softly and headed out the door with a wave at Kazuo, "See you outside Kazuo." 

Celestia hummed deceptively happily as she nearly skipped out the door, smiling at Yamato when she walked outside and gave him a wave. "Heya darling, sorry I worried you! I'm feeling somewhat better but I still should rest, the longer I can stay up the better if I'm being honest but I'm also tired. It's so-" Celestia blinked slightly, cutting off her sentence while she tiled her head slightly to the side, green smoke was rising from somewhere and she stared at it, she couldn't sense anything from this far away but holy crap...that didn't look good. "Yama do you see that? That doesn't look good...should we check it out?" Her two colored eyes were staring at the green smoke, not unlike something she probably could have done if she lost control, though that looked like fire damage, she would have just caused the earth to open up and swallow people, then seal it back up while filling it with lightning, it wouldn't have stood out so much. She jerked slightly at that thought, so specific, as if...she gave her head a shake and finally looked away from it the smoke, great, now what was she balancing on?

Users who are viewing this thread