Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

Nikki finished her fish a few seconds after Ferra, starting on the sundae quite eagerly. And grinning at the "Nikki" part. She sat up on the table, still eating the sundae, whilst casually flashing her undergarments to the world before shoving her skirt back down. Bismarck gave his son a weary look, then moved back to the kitchen to get a new plate of caviar for the lady he'd dropped it all over. "Cool! Once we pay the bill, we can leave at any time! Ohh~, this is gonna be so much fun! Whaddaya wanna do first?" She turned to grin excitedly at Ferra, her tail flicking back and forth in anticipation.

Ferra continued grinning when she noticed Nikolas grinning, leaning back a bit when she got up on the table so she didn't get in her sundae. She had no idea what to expect, so when she saw her flash her underwear she blushed heavily; admittedly staring the entire time. She nodded at what she said next and hummed in thought, "Hmm...maybe we can skip the shopping and save it for last. Go to the spa or the bathhouse first?" She replied. "Or we can shop first and use the rest of the time to relax." She said before shrugging. She didn't plan on buying much though.

Kathy watched as Tyson's face began to redden. Never has she ever seen his face turn red like it was now. He was embarassed of something. Which is why he was trying to cover it up with saying he must have trained too hard when Kathy knew that was total BS. But she didnt dwell on it for the sake of Tyson's red face and trying to lie out of it some more and Miles pretty much encouraged the lie which was good but bad at the same time. It didnt take him long to burn out his cigarette and lean back, seeming to go to slee. Her eyes then moved over to Eric who apparoached and informed the small group of what he found out with Lionel "...Green cloud..?" she asked  before nodding softly "I'll be coming." the smaller mage stood up and looked back at Tyson and Miles while Eric asked if they were going with them. Of course Miles would wave it off and say he'd hold the fort. Meanwhile she knew that he was just gonna be sleeping the whole time.

"Miles, if this green cloud is something of a dark guild's intention... We need to investigate... Especially since this is our home...our city..."  she leaned forward and put her hands on his knees so she wouldnt fall as she was pretty close to his face even though his eyes had been shut and his head had been leaning back "Please Miles? We need all the help we can get if this is a threat..." sure they would have a Takeover mage, a dragon and a Nexus user but that couldnt be enough power if there was more than enough mages on the other side. Before she knew it, she heard Lionel let out a large roar from outside "Seems lionel is in his much larger form..." Kathy stated as she glanced at Tyson "Are you coming...?"

Tyson Redd

Tyson sighed, and turned away from Kathy, and Miles. Leaning on his side, and attempting to get his head straight. He had only had one goal in life, to become stronger. Step by step, that was his only desire. To become strong enough to protect those he cared about, and more importantly to be confident in his abilities. His next step would be S class, but he wasn't sure if he'd ever make it there at the rate he was going. Tyson's face turned it's normal color, and he seemed to be lost in thought now. Then Eric, one of their guild mates approached. Speaking of a green cloud of smoke. Tyson turned his attention back towards the others, and thought on It. 

He had enough experience to know that was nothing good. Some kind of dark magic, and God help whoever got hit by it. If there was anything left of the afterwords that is. He stood up, and turned to Miles, and Kathy." Don't worry, I'll take care of him, you can relax little brother." Tyson gently moved towards Miles, nodding at Kathy to let her know he was going to pick him up. Being as her hands where on his knees. Once clear he would lift Miles over his shoulder, ready to go investigate. Tyson then shot a unintentionally intimidating glare at Eric."So, where did you see the green smoke?" 

@Britt-21 @Embaga Elder @Jackaboi

Eric listened to everyone's response and was slightly disappointed with Miles'. However Katherine and Tyson weren't having any of that. Kathy was trying to convince him whereas Tyson just used brute force by picking him up and carrying him. Lionel let out a huge roar from outside. It seems that he's certainly eager to go. Tyson shot an intimidating glare at Eric which caused him to flinch a little, he wasn't even sure if he meant it. "I uh... I saw it at the outskirts of Crocus. I remember that Masaki said he has a cottage out there somewhere so I'm just concerned. Anyway since Lionel is ready to go I'll see you all outside the hall." Eric ran out looking slightly worried for his former guild mate. As he ran out the doors Lionel towered over him but Eric wasn't that afraid of the big guy. He knew at this point that the dragon won't hurt anyone in the guild. "Hey big guy. We'll get to the bottom of this won't we?" After that he jumped onto Lionels back and waited for everyone else to come out so they can fly to their location.

(Sry for the short Eric post) @Solemn Jester @Embaga Elder

Suoh.Mikoto.full.1391496.jpg

Miles.png

Miles was almost asleep until he felt Katherine's hands on his knees. He opened an eye and lifted his head up a bit. He looked at Kathy as she tried to convince him to go. Under normal circumstances, Miles wouldn't hesitate to go check it out, but because it's the games, there's a ton of strong mages here able to take care of any dark magic or guild member where if it's their home or not. As Kathy continued with the word please, Miles basically gave in. He decided to fight his urge to sleep and use it against whoever caused this "green smoke". He started to get up, only to be picked up by Tyson. Miles frowned as his brother picked him up and placed him over his shoulder. All aboard Tyson express. He said while yawning. Miles gave in to his current position and start to fall asleep. 

Death, she really couldn't take it anymore, Celestia needed to come back to herself and so it was time for 'Celestia' and 'Lily Ann' to become one again, with a new purpose, yes, she was putting pieces together, pieces of her memory of that night, her breath picked up, panting in fear, then she remembered. Her eyes closed with the memories, that was right, the man's eyes had been dulled, as if he'd had to shut down to commit so heinous an act of violence, what surprised her...was the realization she'd been given every choice in the world to become anything she wanted and maybe...maybe he hadn't, maybe someone had pressured him into his choices. With that her eyes opened slowly, hypnotizing emerald green and brilliant yellow swirled together in her eyes, eating up her pupils with the colors as they spiraled together, those eyes focused on Kazuo and Yamato for a bit, intense determination filling her up and an unexplained forgiveness in those spinning depths, not at her friends but yes at the man who had killed her parents. In that moment she forgave him and then she spoke up, letting determination bleed into her tone, "Yamato, Kazuo I'm sorry, I've been lying to you and Blue Pegasus since you met me, my name isn't Celestia Corona...it's Lily Ann Salude and I...I'm sorry because there's something I must do." As she spoke the magic pressure that started to come off her was not like what she'd displayed in her whole time with the guild, because yes indeed she was whole once more, that new purpose setting her course. "I'm going to join Grimoire Heart and try and bring them down from within, don't try and stop me I WILL win, more than that...a Dark Guild might be able to point me in the direction of who sent the man after me and my parents three years ago, I'll make them pay for that as well. More than that though...I want to protect Blue Pegasus, who's to say this won't happen to one of us next? So I've got to go, there's no choice. I have some others to say good bye to." The green haired Lily Ann pressed a kiss to both of their cheeks, her friends and in the next instant she was vanishing into the ground again, so deep this time she didn't leave a trail of flowers.

At the hotel she rose from the ground and went inside, immediately seeking out Veni and Taylor, grateful they were together and despite her green hair speckled with yellow, those hypnotic swirling eyes were an immediate give away that she was the one they'd come to call Celestia and she hugged both of them close to her, she spoke to Veni first, light breath touching his ear, "Lo siento, pero tengo trabajo que hacer en otra lugar, asi que debo irme. Mantente a salvo sienpre." Then she pressed a kiss to his forehead, filled with love because she knew she wanted to save any of her guild mates from a possibly horrible fate, she knew how to do that. She turned to Taylor next and cupped the girl's cheeks making her keep eye contact with her and she smiled softly, sweetly, "Sweet Taylor I'm so sorry that Rosaline left you as she did, I know you loved her dearly and while you may not view me as anyone too important I've watched you grow stronger and into a lovely young woman, I wanted you to know that someone was watching, okay? Now...I have a gift for you." Quickly Lily Ann pressed a set of keys into the young girl's hand giggling softly, "do you remember the house in the forest where we would train a lot? It's my home...and you can have it, live there, sell it, do what you like with it but the house and every book inside belong to you now. No worries either it's paid for completely, I want you to be always secure and happy." Then the woman pressed another of those love filled kisses to the blonde's head before pulling away.

All that done the woman went to her own room and grabbed her one precious treasure she  could never give up, her wood bound book, the book of her magic then hopped from her window and vanished deep into the earth again. Lily Ann snagged onto the evil signatures, not sure if she'd even return, maybe she'd spend her life destroying dark guilds from the inside, just to ensure as few people as possible suffered like she had, or maybe she would succumb to the darkness she planned to surround herself with? She didn't know, had never really known, so she was going to go and as she was she would protect as many people as possible.

Shiro had been silent, stewing and thinking for far too long in complete silence, she had a lot on her mind by Benzaiten why did this all have to happen now? More than that Shiro couldn't take on the duties of guild master, there was no way, yes she wanted to protect everyone in the guild but that didn't make her suitable for the job, even if she was stronger now, thanks to Phineas. Phineas, her beloved, the reason she felt so strongly now, he is precious to her, so precious, but her wrath, her anger at the events of the world today, how badly everything went today, so much stress. Then she started sobbing, silently, hiding her face behind a veil of hair that she'd pulled from its various places that held it out of her face, she needed to cover her face entirely right then. She couldn't trust the council, and what if...oh Benzaiten what if the next thing to happen happened to her beloved or Nikolas or Ferra? No no no! She wouldn't risk that and in that moment she knew what she had to do. Had to do, there was no getting around it... she was going to hurt Phineas, she knew it would hurt him but she had to protect him above all others. In seconds she dashed down to him and tackle hugged him, knocking him on his back without remorse because she needed him, but she needed him safe more. Those hot salty streams dripped down onto Phineas face and she stared at him with those glassy eyed orbs, the way she looked when she was set in her way and this talk would leave no room for argument.

Her voice came out on sobs, she couldn't control it but she spoke quickly, somehow coherently, “Phineas I'm s-so-so sorry...I...I can't hold the torch passed to me I don't deserve it, I won't suit it, I'm...yes I'm going to go find Maya and help her wipe out Grimoire Heart. I can't...stay here, not when you could be hurt, you or Nikolas or Ferra, any of you could be next and I can't stand that, I can't just hold still this time. I have to go.” Her voice shattered then, cutting off anything else coherent she could say...because...well she wasn't sure if she'd get back to him alive but she wanted him happy, always happy and safe, she couldn't ask him to go with her no matter how desperately she wanted to speak those words. She couldn't ask that of him. Shiro would not abandon him though, even if she couldn't talk and those tears flowed harshly down her cheeks she could move, needed to move. The white haired mage pulled a communication lacrima from a pocket and put it in his hands, it was the color of her eyes and she held up one herself, finally pulling some control around herself so she could speak, even if unclearly, “Contact me if you need me or even if you don't. I'm not abandoning you, I have to do this to protect you but…” She gulped, swallowed around the sudden lump in her throat, “I will understand if you find someone else. I'll always be waiting and always love you but I don't want you to suffer in loneliness or sadness so if...that lacrima isn't enough I won't blame you for moving on. I am giving it to you so we can talk every day and if you're in danger I'll come running, I'll move heaven and earth to save you and never doubt that.” With each word that passed her lips she sounded stronger, less sad, it no longer sounded as if misery itself was etched into her very soul, even if she did give off the feeling that she was fine, she wasn't this was tremulous to her, turbulent and she had to ride it out and she had to go, passively waiting on the next attack could kill her...or him. So she'd be active, she'd chase those bastards to the end of the earth and back, just as she'd move that same earth for Phineas. Her tears dried, the streaks still staining her face but she was finally once again calm and pressed a kiss to his lips, love pouring off her, a cold spark would run along his skin and wrap around her neko, leaving behind a trace of her Benzaiten's Embodiment, maybe he didn't worship her goddess but Shiro had prayed for a blessing for him and it seemed like Benzaiten delivered, she could leave with less worry now.

Then she was standing up taking deep breaths sadness dancing through her veins, why was she so damn cold all of a sudden? Not that it mattered, she turned on her heel and leveled Noah with a stare, “I honestly don't know what to do about the Guild Master situation but I know I can't do it. As I'm sure you heard I'm going after Grimoire Heart, they have to pay and more than that I need to stop taking such a passive role to protect my guild. I will never remove my Lamia Scale mark but for now... I can't be here. I'm praying something will be figured out. Anyway... I'm sorry I'm leaving like this but I have things I must do to save those precious to me.” With that...and without a second look at Phineas; for she knew she'd break and want to stay if she saw him crying, she marched out of the hall, tacked onto Maya’s not so subtle magic signature and ran after it, she'd track it down in no time she knew and yes she was aware Maya might be angry with her actions but the guild was more important to protect than to be master over. They were adults...some of them, she was sure they'd figure it out.

Bastion sat in an uncomfortable quiet, trying not to think about Kelica; at even thinking the name an explosion popped off by her head and she frowned deeply, she missed the girl so much it was stupid and ridiculous but she couldn't seem to help herself, another pop, bigger, more powerful, and dangerous. Bastion was frowning then, deeply, simple memories but they filled her with this never ending pain that was making her a danger to everyone, several times already she'd tried to bring her emotions under control but she missed Kelica too much. Fate whined by Bastion’s side and automatically she began to pet the wolf, jokingly her and Kelica's child and yup she couldn't stand it anymore, she had wanted to try but she was so messed up she might actually endanger Noah more than staying with him. A low sigh escaped her and she placed her long legs to lift herself up from the ground then walked up to Noah sighing again, “Noah...I'm sorry. I know I said I'd stay but...I miss her far too much.” Even saying it another explosion blew up by her ankles this time, her own bullets hurting her then leaving behind a burn and she knew she couldn't stay. “You should come with me, really you should, I won't press for you to go though.” She had heard the exchange between the white haired girl, the boy named Phineas and lastly even Noah, hearing the obvious declarations of love and protection had made Bastion ache. She missed Kelica and then shook her thoughts free focusing on Noah again, “After all, Kelica needs her best girl around don't you think? Who else is she gonna gush over you with? Maybe her trees or animals but Fate misses her as much as I do...I think it best I go I'm a danger to you all here.” Another pop, whizz, sizzle and Bastion cringed, damn fire hurt, and her magic was fireworks incarnate, she really was a danger. “Thank you for putting up with me for so long.” She folded her hands in front of her and bowed slightly then before looking up with a sweet smile and a little wave. “I'll see you around I hope.” He was the only one she needed to say good bye to and as soon as she had she turned and walked out Fate close behind her, and once outside she did a full on sprint, Kelica had left behind some powerful magic when she had vanished and that would lead Bastion right to her and she felt excited, the explosions instantly stopping now that she was chasing after a girl she liked to consider her first friend; as far as an amnesiac could be anyway, she didn't have ‘childhood’ memories after all. Happiness at the prospect of seeing her friend again put a perk in her step making her run fast enough to keep up with Fate.

[SIZE= 48px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo Takara[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.1883341.jpg

Kazuo watched as Celestia run off "Celestia.." he sighed and then looked to Yamato before being lifted into the air within the bubble and moved towards the sky and towards the source. His eye began to widen seeing the sight because this...is where his cousin was. Where he said he would be! "Because my cousin was in there." Kazuo stated, clenching his fists "With his parents who were S class Wizards." his eye narrowed and did all that he could to hold in his emotions. They went for his cousin, one of his 'brothers' that he loved dearly and the cousin's parents that raised him from the broken Kaz he was. Once lowered to the ground, he glanced at Celestia standing there with them. He said nothing as he gave her a light nod, glancing at Yamato who was looking at the faded marks "They wanted to kill my family. Or at least part of it." the mage finally said before looking at Celestia who began to apologize and before he could ask why, she was already telling them.

Celestia wasnt her name. It was Lily Ann. She was also planning on joining GH just to kill it from the inside but she was crazy for wanting to do that! It was suicide! Going into a guild of dark mages that could kill her if they were strong enough. Kazuo snapped from his thoughts as she kissed his cheek "Celestia dont do this!" he blurted out, only for her to vanish from the ground which he gritted his teeth "This is nothing but a horrible day." he looked at Yamato "Not only did I lose Celestia, Rosa and Dorian. But i lost my cousin and his parents who raised me!" he was angry and knowing that GH had done this, he was going to make them pay. He trained to become stronger, have more magic power just in case of the GMG was intense and if he was chosen. He would storm into GH in his Titan Soul form. Go ham on whoever gets near. Turn out the lights, get the dark guild shaking in their boots

"Im going to make GH Pay..I dont care who dies in the process in that guild. They will pay for what they've done." slowly his black markings began to run over his face and any exposed skin, his hair beginning to get wilder and his eye going from yellow to red "Take care of the guild, Yamato. I cant stay here anymore. Not now at least." he studied the mage "Its time that something is to be done. I'm sick of losing those that I love. It's time I do something about it." he took his hand and placed it on Yamato's shoulder "Im sorry to leave you this way. If you need me I'll hear you. I promise. Blue Pegasus is my family." he gave him a brief nod before turning his back to him and vanishing in within the shadows.

[SIZE= 48px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo's ending.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

katherine.png

Kathy broke into a tiny smile, seeing Miles give her his attention. Then she lost the smile and looked at Tyson, moving from Miles and watched as Tyson hoisted his little brother up on his shoulder even though he was getting up. Kathy then moved behind Tyson and looked at Miles "You'll wake up soon.." she said, taking her hand and gently touching his cheek "Lionel's rides arent always the best..." the mage then grabbed her lantern and noticed that Eric was walking out already "Eric will be waiting outside... Let's go.." she then looked up to Tyson with a soft nod as she pulled her hood up and walked towards the door, her cloak following behind her in the process. At most she looked pretty badass in her new set of clothing which she found very comfortable compared to her usual. Kathy then moved towards the guild hall doors and pushed them open, stepping out and then holding the door for Tyson. Sure he was strong but it was less for him to do.

While outside Lionel was laying on the ground and when he heard Eric, he looked over and watched him as he climbed onto his back and sat there. Lionel moved his head toward him and lightly nudged him, trying not to shove him off. The large dragon was sensing something quite familiar but he couldnt tell..Maybe because he was near Kathy or touched her that Lionel was picking her scent up. He huffed and then turned his head away, placing it down on the ground. Waiting for his mistress and her lover as well as her lover's brother. He soon picked up the sound of the doors opening from the guild and he looked over, seeing his Mistress which seemed to lift his spirits. Clearly Lionel loved her to pieces.

@Arius LaVari  @Embaga Elder

Phineas fell over when Shiro hugged him, wrapping his arms around her, stroking her back as she cried. She....couldn't be with him? The horrible truth weighed down on him like a depressing iceberg; her tears fell onto his face; he was already tearing up as she spoke. He tried to protest, to beg her to stay...

But she kissed him. It wasn't like the first one this time—this was a bittersweet "goodbye" kiss; a tingle ran down Phin's spine, no a spark. He tried to grab her hand before she left, to pull her back in and beg her to stay....but the half-Neko remained rooted to the ground, sitting on the floor of Maya's office. The other person, Bastion, left too; he and Noah were now alone in Maya's study. 

He looked at the communication lacrima, then pocketed it, his green eyes filled with tears. What was this feeling? Why was he so hollow? What....what....was happening?

".....Heartbreak...." he said stupidly, not looking at anyone or anything. His world...was spiraling out of control. Everything was a dark abyss, and he didn't know how to get out. He burst into uncontrollable sobs, collapsing onto Maya's desk. His heart was broken...no, shattered. 

Images of snippets of the past flashed through his head. Shiro sitting next to them and singing to his piano. Shiro opening the present—the journal, which was now sitting on the desk—and the awkward moment that followed. Shiro sitting near him in the guild hall. Shiro remembering his very existence; acknowledging him, despite Nikolas's reputation having ruined both of their chances of ever being bro-hams with anyone. Shiro kissing him. 

Kissing him. 

"....Heart....broken...." Phin managed to make out, feeling even stupider. Why couldn't he speak like a normal person? 

Yamato was still listening to the conversation as he was survaying the damage that was dealt. However Celestia gained his immediate attention when she started saying she was lying to everyone. As it turns out her real name is Lily Ann and not only that she made an extremely daring suggestion. She was going to attempt to join Grimoire Heart and destroy them from within. "Cel... Lily! What are you talking about? You can't take down a dark guild by yourself. You'll be killed!" Yama knew that he could not allow this to happen. He didn't want to lose anymore of his family but before he could do anything to stop her she placed a kiss on his cheek which instantly stopped him on his tracks. While he and Kazuo was distracted she ran underground never to be seen again. She was gone... Away to complete a suicidal mission. Yama couldn't help but think of the worst that could happen. Either Grimoire Heart is going to kill her or she might succumb to their ways and in turn become one of them. He didn't know which was worst. It also didn't help how Kazuo was even further torn up by this. He lost three guild members along with the family who raised him. Now even Kazuo was talking about going to attack Grimoire Heart too. "Kaz...?  I don't want to lose anyone else either... I understand how you feel but even you ust know you are no match for the wrath of that dark guild. None of us are!" However Yama's words were in vain as Kazuo disappeared into the shadows. Now the half broken S-class was alone. He dropped to his knees, unable to stand the constant loses of his family. This was a truly horrible day and Grimoire Heart was the source behind it all. Despite his appearance Yama was no stranger to anger and he always knew how to point it towards those who deserve it. "One of these days... That dark guild will crumble beneth the power of the light. Kazuo... Celestia... Please stay safe. Because we will come and take you back." There is no point in moping. If Yama wanted to do something he's going to go do it. But he knew he won't be able to take on the enemy alone or even with his own guild. So that's why when the time is right he is going to talk with the guild master then if she agrees he's also going to talk to Blue Pegasus' closest ally. "Fairy Tail." With that in mind he set off towards the hotel. As a matter of fact he hit an all out sprint using the wind to speed him up further. Then he crashed through the hotel doors and looked around him. He saw Taylor and Veni here too. He walked up to them and spoke with a kind yet serious voice. "You don't want to lose anyone to a dark guild do you? If so then you will agree with my decision that something must be done about Grimoire Heart. I don't want to see anyne else lost either. So mark my words, No matter how many years it takes, we will bring everyone back. For the true beauty of this guild will never be tarnished." Now finally back in the hotel Yama went into his room to rest. Now was not the right time to take the fight to them. "We are not strong enough yet"

@Arius LaVari @Britt-21 @TripTripleTimes @Zeldafangirl @Happy Red Mage (Mentioned)

Users who are viewing this thread