Fairy Tail: A Fandom IC

IMG_4982.PNG

Kim later in her bed, away from all of the crazy motions the other members of her guild had taken up for the day. For the last few months Kim has trained, and trained, and trained. It's was all in good fun, but having mother pipe into her ears every day to get up and train was the most annoying thing that had to have happened to her. She stared up at the celing just letting her imagination run. "Three years, it's been three years since I joined the guild." She layed there for what seemed like an hour, just staring. Kim eventually grew bored for her inner monologue, so she got out of bed to get ready for the day.

Kim managed to roll out of feather stuffed bed, her hair puffing up in protest with the change of season. "Good lord, I need to control you beast." The mage picked up a brush and began to comb through the tangles of her long black hair. She winced as the brush broke a large tangle, with her free hand she opened the clothes to reveal a disparity of fabric and color. "Hmm, what should I go for today?" After much debate she chose a white tank top, a pair of grey shorts, black knee high socks, black boots, and to top it all off a coat that had to large fabric tails that reached her ankles. "Looking good." Kim stood infront of a large standing mirror, she put her hair up in a massy bun and adding her two red flowers on either side of the bun. The mage spotted somthing odd, a section of her hair had turned a bright purple color. "That's odd." 

Peering into the mirror Kim hadn't noticed that the demon had even entered her room. As he spoke she jumped and shrieked loudly, her heart racing at the sudden jolt. He spoke of her begin part of the fairy tail team, then he gave her an it more information the left. Presumably to find the others. Kim took one last glance at her hair in the mirror, then went to get Eias from her room to tell her the good news. Kim knocked loudly, smiling from the news of her chosen status. "Eias, Its Kim. I have great news." 

@Bolts

Well Celestia couldn't reveal that both her eyes were the sources of two different magics, she grinned and held onto the girl's arm while guiding them through the crowd, "Well, its more like the magic runs through my blood, my eyes just...carry its source, for my type of magic you have to give up your original eyes. Originally my eyes were bright blue, it's a strange magic hard to explain but once you have it you will have a deeper understanding of many elements. Isn't that strange?" Celestia laughed, though it was muffled because of the noise surrounding them in the hustle and bustle. She kept her hand around the other blonde's wrist so they didn't lose each other, until they arrived at a quieter area with a seemingly tucked away vendor stall and something delicious smelling wafted from the stall. Celestia blinked and rubbed her stomach, she had worked hard all day and forgotten to eat...she wandered over to the stall and bought a bag of the food, teriyaki balls on a stick, sh happily devoured on while giving her new friend one as well, the rest were for Rosa, Taylor, and Veni. "I'm headed back to where we need to gather you can come with me if you like or go get your drinks, either way I've got to go! I'll talk to you more later blondie!" With that she dashed off with a laugh, only just realizing she hadn't gotten her name, but well she was in a hurry.

The blonde dashed through the streets at a blazing speed for someone who didn't have speed magic but she really needed to get back to the hotel quickly! She was all sweaty and gross already but she didn't mind much, she could shower after the announcement, she had nothing to be ashamed of for working hard as she did. In no time at all it seemed she dashed through the doors, without making a sound somehow, not realizing a flower was left stuck between the cracks of the door...which hadn't opened. Soon Celestia skidded to a halt right as she spotted Rosa pull the near kiss move on Kazuo and she couldnting help it, she burst out laughing, loud and bright, she had a lot of the snacks, knowing Rosa would devour many of them but she still offered one to Kaz wiggling her eye brows comically at him, "Well well, one lucky punk aren't ya? Anyway take this, its yummy I already had one and the rest are for Taylor, Rosa and Veni." She walked off with that and offered one to each of the others giving Taylor one alongside her cookie fries and offering one to Veni smiling brightly at him then stepping up to Rosa and patting her back, prepared to conduct any electricity that the other woman might let loose but she smiled brightly at Rosaline taking one more teriyaki on a stick then offering the rest to Rosa, "Here's a decent meal if you're hungry Rose, I already had what I wanted and have given one to others so the rest are yours. Want'em?" Her grin never faded, she was excited to hear the teams and was low key afraid but excited to hopefully participate herself, she had been training alongside Rosa, Veni, and Taylor for months now and then putting her own effort in at home, meditation, studying, and eating more properly.

Taylor looked at the gloves that was given to her as she just sighed she had to take it but she didn't want to take take it but she had to she just smiled at Rosa" thank you for training me i don't know what to say why did you gave me the glaves i really apperiate it is there anything i can pay you back with" she asked as she looked up at her she smiled when she got some of the cookie fries from rosa she just smiled" Yay i got some cookie fries thank you" she say as she was smiling a little she glad she been training like crazy she had to become stronger she put on the gloves as she looked at them she haven't told anyone that she was living by herself she just followed rosa" hey thanks for the glaves your a great friend" she say gaving her a smiled as they walked to the hall where they were heading to @Zuka

Cartoonish raincloud falls over the Veniano after the man is choked by Rosaline once more. One would think by now he would finally escape from the woman's arm, but unfortunetly no. One day, he will definetly get away from her... He has to improve on his reflex. Lighting bolts down on the man's shoulders. 

Recovering his breath, he didn't missed his teacher walking up to Kazuo and (from his point of view) kiss the man. Veniano grins from ear to ear and teases, "Miss. Rosa, feeling good today?" He misses the fact that there are cookies fries being shared around. 

The last bit of the clouds over his head lifts when Celestia offers a sweet treat to him. He definietly now knows cookies are a thing now! He takes the girl and devouors the treat.

Veniano looks at Taylor with intrests hearing that Rosaline gave the the girl a pair of gloves. He wonders what the girl is up to, but dissmisses any further thoughts with a simple Kids being kids. Of course Taylor is always strives to be stronger.

The talk showman passes the little girl to enter the hotel. He stops and ruffles her hair.

"Don't over do it, chica," He says before continuing inside. 

Inside, after the teams are announced, Veni cheers up hearing that he is in a team! He missed the chance of particpitating in the past games and actually thinking he would not be called, so hearing his name Veniano has much to be in joy. 

"We're in the same team!" He cheers to his teammates present in the gathering area. Looking around, he notices that some people are not  present. He hums and steps towards the elevators.

"I'll bring Alara and Kami down," He says and heads toward the siblings' room. Arriving at the foor, he knocks loudly, unaware of the two tearful decission (on Alara's part). 

"Alara? Kami? Are you guys in here?" He knocks firmly against the door.

@Mitchs98 @Solemn Jester 

*adds in mentioned names*

Yamato was simply in his room within the hotel reading another one of his books. But don't let that think he hasn't been training. For the past several months he's been perfecting the flow of wind to provide more powerful and magic efficiant blasts of wind. Even now the book he was reading was non-fiction describing what we know about wind, so far he's learned a few neat tricks that he's got to try out. Not only that but he has also managed to further increase his overall mana in the process of his training. Yama heard the guild master speaking through the intercom asking all Blue Pegasus members to make their way to the fountain in the main lobby. The S-class closed his book and stored it in his bookshelf then made his way to the specified destination. Upon arrival in the main lobby it didn't seem that anyone has arrived yet aside from the guild master Aleria. "Hello master! I see it is nearing the time to announce the participants. As to whether I am picked or not, it doesn't matter. Because regardless I will be supporting this guild to the best of my ability~"

@Happy Red Mage @Anyone else wh arrives at the lobby

Aleria cleared her throat, calling for the attention of the members present. If there were people not present she would ask them to pass along the message. "Hello and good morning to everyone!" She greeted as she unfolded the piece of paper she was holding. "I trust you are all rested and in working condition." She added. "As you all know we are here to participate in the Grand Magic Games. I have selected the members for the teams, they will be representing the best of Blue Pegasus for the events. I don't mind that you lose, what's important to me is that you all did your best. With that being said I will now announce the participants for the events."

"For out first team we have Kirin, Alara Rezonai, Gleb Orlov, Taylor, Brandheart Moses, and Celestia Corona. For our second team we have Yamato, Veniano Avenoz, Dorian Croft, Rosaline Dreyar, Acus Bombastus, and Iris. Finally, our reserve member for the both teams, we have Kazuo Takara." She folded back the paper. "Now that the members have been distributed I would like to go over a few reminders. You are members of Blue Pegasus so i expect you to be on your best behaviors and not to embarrass yourselves. Try not to hurt yourselves too much, although I have little hopes that that's going to happen...That will be all, oh if there's anyone I mentioned that isn't here can you please go tell them? Thank you, you may all go unless you have any questions."

[SIZE= 48px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Kazuo Takara[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Kazuo was still in shock really, but that was until another blonde -one that he had also grew a similar liking to but not as strong and he didnt realise it was more than just like - had approached him with a laugh. Offering him a snack which he took while she wiggled her eyebrows "I wouldnt say I'm very lucky, Celestia." he simply said, taking a bite of the snack and headed to where the guild was currently staying, heading inside and apparently in time to hear the announcements of the team. Kazuo knew he wouldnt be pulled into a team directly -which he was happy about- but being on reserve was actually a surprise. He didnt mind, he was emergency side and he would take it. He moved off to wherever and took a seat, knowing he was well prepared for what was to come. And if they needed him, things would be a lot more crazy. He was glad that Rosa and Celest got in. Both of them were quite the fighters in their own way.

He closed his eye and just relaxed for now. Despite already gone out and got cookie fries. The excitement was getting to him already and he didnt like it very much either.

@Zuka @Arius LaVari @Happy Red Mage(mentioned slightly)

Taylor just smiled as she was put under team one as she was determined to train as she looked at Miss Rosa"  um.... Miss rosa can you help me train and thanks for the gloves i like them they look good" she say as she just smiled she was determined to grow stronger she was excited about going to the games she just moved her hair behind her hair as she was smiling she thought the guild master was so cool she glad she picked this guild to be her home and her family she had great time with them she just looked at her hands as she just had to train like no other until the games start" you will do a great job with the games i know you will win Miss Rosa" she say as she was smiled looking around at the other people she wanted to read but she had important matters to tend to like training she wasn't going to give up she had to win it wouldn't matter if she lost she glad she was resembeling her guild @Zuka

cammy_unused_alt_da_by_tixielix-d7btqrk.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rosaline Dreyar[/COLOR]

Rosaline heard a heavy laughter behind her that was no doubt Cele, but didn't seem to acknowledge it as she continued on walking like she hadn't just almost face mashed Kazuo when she had eaten his cookie fry... thing. She noticed Taylor trailing beside her and gave her a warm smile that she had a habit of doing around the girl. Oh, the stern expression and the deep seeded frown was there. But her face seemed more genuine as the tall girl she smiled down to her. "Think nothing of it. You owe me nothing... well actually yes. I'll tell you what.. you can keep the gloves, if you do Blue Pegasus proud. Don't let those bullies push you around. I told you, no one should touch you unless you want them to. And I mean that." She said in that same serious tone. That was when Veniano pipped up about her being in a good mood to which she did her usual frown, with her hands still behind her head and chest arched out. "Yeah and? What of it? It's the Games and I'm planning on fighting as much as I'm able. If I can't get into a team, hell I'll find some unlucky sod at the bar no doubt and punch him out while I'm at it..." She let her eyes slip closed then or at least till Cele reached up and grabbed onto her shoulder. The girl spun then as she faced with with a deadly grit in her teeth and grabbed her by her shirt, lifting the poor girl completely off her feet as she bared her teeth.

"What the HELL Cele! I told you not to keep touching me! You and Kazuo both! What are you too, thick?! Do you want to get killed!" Her voice getting louder and more of the normal crazy loud volume that was known for her. As she held her aloft the lightning arced and licked around her arms before seemingly just running along Cele's own and her body just seemed to... absorb it. Ground it almost, like Hibiki used to. Rosaline's eyebrow raised in surprise, though she shouldn't have been knowing her power. Slowly she placed the girl onto her feet as she explained herself. Rosaline took a deep sigh and she almost sounded.... worried?.... "Please Cele, I know you have lightning Magic I just......you know what, never mind." As she held out the teriyaki sticks and Rosaline in one foul swoop pretty much devoured the whole lot. With just the sticks left over she turned and as they entered the lobby she suddenly pelted them not in a slow motion at Yamato just to see how the man might react. Dodge them or blast them away? Who knew, but Rosaline was oddly amused to see his reaction.

Rosaline walked in pretty much as they made the announcements, Cele got into Team A which made Rosaline grin in a huge manner, giving her a hearty thumbs up. Then she turned to Taylor hearing her name and giving her a warm smile to. She was glad the girl got the recognition and got into a team. When the second Team rolled out however, she heard Yamato which made sense, Veniano which made her give out a hearty laugh, and her own while made her grin spread from ear to ear as she slammed her fists together in excitement. If anyone knew how to take down a Fairy it was someone who came from that Guild! They didn't stand a chance with a Dreyar against them! However those thoughts quickly escaped when she heard a name she hadn't heard for months......

Dorian Croft...

The name alone echoed in her ears as her whole face paled, any grin she had quickly disappeared to be replaced with an enigmatic expression. That good for nothing archer had disappeared after Christmas, and despite her abilities she hadn't had a trace of him since that day. She'd spent weeks trying to find any lead to no avail.... He probably left the country for all she knew, and was asleep in some alleyway somewhere... She found her eyes burning up suddenly to the point she could barely hold them open, and her throat was closing over. There was a pain in her chest she didn't even know why she had. She looked down to the side at Taylor and she tried to force at least a word or two to her. "Grand Magic Games aren't won by one person. It's everyone helping each other that wins the games..." Squeezing out another smile before she playfully bumped her shoulder. "Why don't you go talk to Yamato or Cele? You like books and stuff... I wouldn't be surprised if Yamato has a book or ten locked away in his room..."

Rosaline glanced around the room to everyone and gave a curt nod, she was starting to loose control of a feeling she's only felt a handful of times, and the last place she wanted to be was here surrounded by people. So with her eyes still burning she closed them and turned on her heel to hastily walk out of the building, slamming the door open with such force it actually did crack and break from it's hinges. This, the girl who would fight and be bellowing at the idea of a fight was not the sort of person to simply storm off after news as big as the team listings. Rosaline skirted the townsfolk easily enough before she ducked into a side street and back alley of Crocus. But now her eyes were burning so much and her throat hurt so much, she was even more surprised she started to feel a cold sensation sliding along her cheeks... her own tears. Rosaline was breathing hard by how upset she was and in a sudden fit she slammed her fist into the nearest building wall, causing a huge whole and busting in the wall, before she stepped back in a haze and slammed her back to the opposite side of the alleyway. Even despite her gritting her teeth the tears simply flowed faster and she found her body slid down against the wall before curling up at it's base with her head on her knees.

"Good for nothing.....l...lazy... archer...!"

So why did the thought he had left without a trace, and his name, trigger her so bad? She knew he wouldn't be back.

Not even for Grand Magic Games.

And that really hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evelyn did not expect the sudden turn in roles as now he was the one having her trapped up against the wall. Her eyes closed halfway as she glanced at his lips before locking eyes with him "I'm a naughty woman, what could I say...?" she asked with a seductive tone. Eve's eyes dropped back down to his lips "If I end up being eaten..so be it...It is you doing it after all...I wouldnt mind it 'appening either..." her drunkened state made him sound sexier, his words that left his lips that sent shutters up her spine "Come 'ere, I cant keep waiting." her hands had ran up his clothed chest slowly before making their way around his neck and pulling him closer to her. Her head tilting a little bit with a light smile on her lips as she leaned closer to his own soft-looking lips before finally landing a soft kiss upon those lips, slowly deepning it as time went by between the two.

Of course Evelyn wasnt bothered by this one bit. She's flirted and kissed guys plenty of times and Mirai seemed alright. Following the pace and the mood as if he was already into the whole thing. He didnt rush which was good on his part because if he did, he would have pissed Evelyn off and risked himself getting thrown out a window. And in a not so nice way. How long has it been since she kissed a guy? She was at her parents house for a year or so. A very long time it would seem. Evelyn broke the kiss and rested her head back against the wall, looking at Mirai "Why dont we 'ead out of 'ere?" the mage asked, her eyes moving from his eyes, to his lips but back to his eyes. "Unless you feel comfortable staying 'ere and making out in a dark corner against the wall?"

While going on in her head she was thinking of what would happen or what could happen. Mainly just her flirty mind going absolutely everywhere on a spree. I wonder what brother would say, seeing me like this...Hmm... without even realising she thought about her brother, all seemed well. So evelyn just focused on Mirai's face, her hands sliding to cup his pale-skinned face and gently allow her thumbs to brush against his cheeks. It was actually surprising how soft and smooth his skin was and she very much liked that.

Mirai Yamada

868a22295d27c9e6e45235433cb1c115.jpg

Mirai's eyes blinked in an expression of his confusion, as he definitely didn't expect such a reaction coming from the girl. Truth being said even if the haughty acting naturally took over whenever he was in a "potentially dangerous situation", it was nothing but a self-defense mechanism that he made to protect himself, and wasn't really able to help him with his own lack of experience in dealing with girls, as it merely tried to repulse people who invaded his safe zone, thus he couldn't help get nervous when suddenly faced by such a hold reaction. His mind was already nearing the point of frying from all the embarrassment that suddenly got a hold of his thoughts as the girl's smooth voice slowly made its way through his defenses till the point were she finally kissed him, moment that his thoughts simply blanked.

Truth being said Mirai hardly had any real experience with girls, so the thing that was a "simple kiss" for Evelyn already surpassed pretty much all of his past experiences with the opposite sex, completely breaking away his attempts of resistance and opening a direct path to his true self. As soon as she broke the kiss, his mind returned to work in quite the overly exaggerated way, as his tentative of a nonchalant face changed colors thrice before finally stopping in the bright red colour that got a firm hold of his cheeks, involuntarily denouncing how flustered he really was. His immediate reaction was, of course, hiding away his face by turning to the other side, trying his best to resume his act before the girl noticed his true mental state.

Her words once more broke his thoughts with a spicy suggestion that hardly helped him with getting a hold of his feelings, as they just made the heat that took over his cheeks more intense, and if that wasn't enough she even proceeded to touch his face, the surface of her thumbs once more menacing to break away his reasoning. "I- I don't think that this is a good idea." He managed to mutter in a voice that hardly reassembled the previous haughty tone, the few reasonable thoughts that he managed to form pointing away that doing this with a girl that was clearly drunk wasn't right. "You're clearly not in your best state of mind right now, it's better if we stop while we can." He continued, trying his best to convince not only Evelyn but also himself, his right hand moving to get a hold of the key that he wore attached to a necklace, an act that he unconsciously did whenever he felt the urge for safety.

lavender.png

@Kyuubey @Isune @FTHotel

Lavender picked up an all too familiar voice and when she turned to see who it was, it was Sora. She was back and she grew up quite well... Only by a little bit. She still looked the same but Lavender noticed differences almost instantly. "Sora!"  she exlaimed happily. Allowing Chris to release her and run towards her as if she was his child.  A laugh escaped her lips as she approached the pair while Chris bear hugged her and spun her before putting her down and crouching down and speaking to her. Lavender, however, moved over to Sora and hugged her gently and released her, letting her see the form that Chris took on. "You've missed many of things since Christmas. We really need to get you caught up, dont we?" Lavender was super excited and not sure what to really do now. The fact that she was going into the Grand Magic Games was awesome but the fact that Sora was back seemed to be more important because Sora was family.

Not to mention she was going to take Sora's gift to the battlefield. Put it to the test and use it like a warrior would. Of course there was always so much you could do with a helmet. The warrior wanted to actually talk to sora for ages and catch her up on every little thing. The new members that were accepted, the relationships that clicked such as her own, how new years went, what happened at the end of winter, valentines day, easter... Just everything that Fairy Tail did. "We havent changed not one bit since you've left...Aside from everyone training their buttocks off just to be prepared for the grand magic games."

tumblr_o2ja59vRYY1qlre9ko1_500.jpg

@Zuka

Kazuo opened his eye as he heard the door slam open followed by a thundering crack. He spotted Rosa headed right through the door. Lucky for him, he caught a glimpse of her face "Well that's my cue." he said softly and rose up from the chair, heading out after the emotional Rosa. In order to avoid running into people, he took advantage of shadow walking which now the timer was for two minutes rather than one(I know I gotta edit that in his form) which helped him greatly. He slipped out of the shadows once the timer was up and he seen the blonde head into a back alley in which Kazuo followed but he stood by the edge of the building, listening to her and hearing the wall bust. Of course she was upset about Dorian. He was too. Dorian was a good friend of his even though they would fight from time to time.

She wasnt the only one who missed him. Quietly he walked into the alley and up to her "Rosaline, you're not the only one who misses Dorian. Wherever he may be I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he just wanted to get away from the guild." he crouched down next to her and reached out to wipe her tears away "The Rosa I know isnt one to cry." he smiled a little, just trying to get her to smile or boost her pride. Either way. He hated to see a woman cry. Whether he knew them or not. Of course he was Oblivious to the fact that she may have had a thing for his best friend. And even if she did, he'd try to ease her pain. Just try to be that friend that comforts her rather than try to pursue her and try to become something he isnt really fit for.

Fit for being a boyfriend. His dark past, his dark magic. He thought that maybe it was better that he didnt get someone to love who was as bright as Rosa. Even though she was punch happy, very defensive. She had a good heart and Kazuo saw that for himself. Front row seat "The Rosa I know likes to show how strong she is."

evelyn.png

a1a035dfa7b25bc3ef9d6a68acb1cf0e29d08eee_hq.jpg

Evelyn only pouted "Awww, you're such a party pooper." he was being hard to get, wasnt he? His next statement actually made her give him a look "I'm in the best state of mind right now! This is my favorite state of drunk." she said in a slightly whining tone before making him look at her "Mirai plleaaasseee?" she begged, her pout still making her look cute. But she lost the pout and dropped her hands. It wasnt that she was mad -yet- but more of kinda upset that he actually thought about her drunken state and wanted to take a precaution. That was something he wasnt used to and it irked her. Her eyes drifted to the key he was messing with. Was that key of some importance to him? The mage didnt know and her drunkness didnt care. Her eyes lifted right back to his as she tried to think of other ways of convincing him.

Maybe she needed to flirt with him a little more? But he flirted right back and then all of a sudden shyed away "C'mon, Mirai.. You'll 'ave fun with me..I can promise you that." she cupped his chin and leaned close "Just come with me... we'll 'ave fun and do whatever you'd like..." her lips were so close to his, as she spoke they barely brushed his own "Dont worry about my state of mind...that 'as nothing to do with what's going on now." then she suddenly pulled away with a grin and moved under his arm, getting off from against the wall and out of his 'cage' before moving behind him and gently blowing on his ear as her body pressed against his "Thing is..I wonder if you can 'andle me...I mean, 'ow good is your resistance before you cave..." her hands then moved past his sides and wrapped around his lower torso, her head resting against his back

Mirai was interesting and it was obvious he caught her interest. But if she was sober right now, she would probably be hanging out with him, drinking just a little bit and laughing or making jokes. Just being the casual Faust she was. Evelyn then pulled away, Leaving Mirai hanging with no longer feeling her huggng him from behind. The blonde turned on her heels, her back to him "I wonder 'ow much fun we'd 'ave, Mirai...Too bad that you dont want to..."

View attachment 205151

Kim later in her bed, away from all of the crazy motions the other members of her guild had taken up for the day. For the last few months Kim has trained, and trained, and trained. It's was all in good fun, but having mother pipe into her ears every day to get up and train was the most annoying thing that had to have happened to her. She stared up at the celing just letting her imagination run. "Three years, it's been three years since I joined the guild." She layed there for what seemed like an hour, just staring. Kim eventually grew bored for her inner monologue, so she got out of bed to get ready for the day.

Kim managed to roll out of feather stuffed bed, her hair puffing up in protest with the change of season. "Good lord, I need to control you beast." The mage picked up a brush and began to comb through the tangles of her long black hair. She winced as the brush broke a large tangle, with her free hand she opened the clothes to reveal a disparity of fabric and color. "Hmm, what should I go for today?" After much debate she chose a white tank top, a pair of grey shorts, black knee high socks, black boots, and to top it all off a coat that had to large fabric tails that reached her ankles. "Looking good." Kim stood infront of a large standing mirror, she put her hair up in a massy bun and adding her two red flowers on either side of the bun. The mage spotted somthing odd, a section of her hair had turned a bright purple color. "That's odd." 

Peering into the mirror Kim hadn't noticed that the demon had even entered her room. As he spoke she jumped and shrieked loudly, her heart racing at the sudden jolt. He spoke of her begin part of the fairy tail team, then he gave her an it more information the left. Presumably to find the others. Kim took one last glance at her hair in the mirror, then went to get Eias from her room to tell her the good news. Kim knocked loudly, smiling from the news of her chosen status. "Eias, Its Kim. I have great news." 

@Bolts

Eias took quite the time looking around Fairytail's Guildhall. It seemed everyone was a bit crazy in their own way which kept Eias on her toes not to get blasted away by some random magic. She later followed Kim out of the hall and back to their apartment. As the three months went by, Eias watched Kim train and practice even harder than before for some reason. It didn't even cross her mind thinking the Grand Magic Games were coming. In her own time she played on the streets with her flute for a little extra cash to flow in. She wasn't much of the guild person anyway. She learned that in the dungeon area where she nearly blew her face off. So there was no money to be made with random guild jobs. Not yet at least. She would often sneak out at night to practice her bubble magic in peace, still unsure what she was trying to achieve. She did manage to find a better method to magic use so she wouldn't become fatigued as fast as before. Her shots with her bubbles also gained some much needed speed though the precision could be better. 

She sat on the bed in her room that morning. She was always rose with the sun even if she wasn't off adventuring on her own accord. She knew Kim was probably asleep still so she kept her flute practice to a quite lull. After a few rounds with her music, she blew a mirror bubble to do makeup. She still had a nasty looking burn scar from the explosion bubble back in the Dungeon. She managed to get half way down left side of her face when a loud knock from the door. 

J-just a minute! She said as loud as her voice would go. She was still undressed so she quickly pulled some clothing out of her closet. Luckily over the months, she gained more clothing to wear. She pulled out a soft black crop top as well as some jeans. Quickly putting them on, She didn't even notice she hadn't finished her makeup. Opening the door, she saw Kim busting a huge smile. Eias greeted her back with a softer smile. W-what's up? What's the news?

@purplepanda288

Raa let out a small sigh as he let Timmy and Hibiki go on ahead, leaving him behind by himself. He let out a sigh a clucked his tongue a few times. "No one appreciates good humor these days..." He lamented, disappointed that no one had gotten his joke. Maybe next time he should be more obvious. "Very interesting. I'm participating in the Grand Magic Games. I guess it's a nice opportunity to be on the other side of the railing aside, to be the participant instead of the audience...then again, things could go horribly wrong and it gets canceled due to an attack." He said to himself as he began to trek down the mountain path.

The way down was calm and peaceful, Raa took what little enjoyment he could get from the short duration of his walk down the mountain and towards the meeting room. He was walking at a brisk pace, in an attempt to not disappoint and embarrass himself by being late. Finally arriving in Crocus he made his way towards the lodge, walking in such a way that he seemed to glide over the floor. "I am here, I'm ready to rock the cradle, violently, with boulders. Yes, boulders." He announced as he entered the meeting room.

@LeSoraAmari[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Kyuubey[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Jackaboi[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@FreeZing[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@purplepanda288[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Solemn Jester[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Spanner[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Isune[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Britt-21 @Zareh

IMG_3051.PNG

Celestia had laughed and talked with everyone more than happy to see Yamato in the hall but before she could greet him in any way Rosa had lifted her off her feet and was snarling at her about being more careful but Celestia was the earth and sky blended into one body, she could conduct the electricity better than anyone probably, except maybe Rosa herself or Rosa's brother, Hibiki right? Oh yeah he'd been pretty attractive and she'd been disappointed to find out her been taken, oh well. She refocused her thoughts just as Rosaline put Celestia back on her feet and then swiped the snacks, that made her happy, what made her even happier though? She was on a team...with Kirin and Taylor and others she knew, she couldn't help it she jumped with joy, literally, bouncing up and down causing certain things to jiggle with every hop, "Score I get to play! Whoohoo!" She did a spin and giggled before hearing the other team and her happiness immediately vanished, Dorian was someone she hadn't talked to much he had vanished and Celestia had suffered watching Rosaline desperately search for him, even if the girl would never admit it, Celestia was smart, emotional, observant, even if her friend hadn't realized it she sure as hell had noticed, she'd been in love and hadn't known it, most likely still didn't, her fears were realized when the woman stormed off suddenly, Kazuo chased her, Celestia herself had followed him without thought and then had stopped suddenly jerking to a halt.

The bastard used shadows!? She had seen him vanish into shadow, she had given him a beautiful dagger for Christmas and he wielded it well, so what if his eyes weren't purple they still glowed sometimes it seemed, she hadn't...known, how had she not known he used shadow magic!? Her heart filled with lead as she saw the purple glow in a shape of an X, it was placed directly over her heart, never fading proof she had almost died once thanks to shadow magic and it clearly marked her as a still potential victim of the person who had scarred her. She needed to hide it before anyone noticed but if both of the blondes ran off suddenly...if Celestia didn't stick around it would be suspicious, she was a social butterfly, the clip in her hair proof enough of that. After seeing that...she couldn't follow them anymore, she just couldn't, it was official...Kazuo terrified her beyond reason, but he was a guild mate...how could...her face fell then as she stood outside and tried desperately to cover up the glow that wouldn't shut off and whispered low, "Please...please just stop glowing..." She sniffles slightly before controlling her fear finally though the glow was fading now it was slow, shadow magic came from the same place even if not from the same person after all. Darkness and a representation of everything she hated. Celestia could pretend though, she could act, she'd been doing it for years now.

A deep breath in then out before she turned to the others with a smile directed at Taylor and Veni and the others in the room as she made her way back inside, "Best I leave her to Kazuo I think. Taylor, if you'd like to read I have a book in my room you might be interested in I need to shower anyway since I was training since before sunrise, so you wanna come with me?" She smiled sweetly, a smile that didn't touch her eyes though, she was still lost in her head, Lily Ann died three years ago, don't forget, you're Celestia Corona now, don't forget she died and you were born. 

Evelyn only pouted "Awww, you're such a party pooper." he was being hard to get, wasnt he? His next statement actually made her give him a look "I'm in the best state of mind right now! This is my favorite state of drunk." she said in a slightly whining tone before making him look at her "Mirai plleaaasseee?" she begged, her pout still making her look cute. But she lost the pout and dropped her hands. It wasnt that she was mad -yet- but more of kinda upset that he actually thought about her drunken state and wanted to take a precaution. That was something he wasnt used to and it irked her. Her eyes drifted to the key he was messing with. Was that key of some importance to him? The mage didnt know and her drunkness didnt care. Her eyes lifted right back to his as she tried to think of other ways of convincing him.

Maybe she needed to flirt with him a little more? But he flirted right back and then all of a sudden shyed away "C'mon, Mirai.. You'll 'ave fun with me..I can promise you that." she cupped his chin and leaned close "Just come with me... we'll 'ave fun and do whatever you'd like..." her lips were so close to his, as she spoke they barely brushed his own "Dont worry about my state of mind...that 'as nothing to do with what's going on now." then she suddenly pulled away with a grin and moved under his arm, getting off from against the wall and out of his 'cage' before moving behind him and gently blowing on his ear as her body pressed against his "Thing is..I wonder if you can 'andle me...I mean, 'ow good is your resistance before you cave..." her hands then moved past his sides and wrapped around his lower torso, her head resting against his back

Mirai was interesting and it was obvious he caught her interest. But if she was sober right now, she would probably be hanging out with him, drinking just a little bit and laughing or making jokes. Just being the casual Faust she was. Evelyn then pulled away, Leaving Mirai hanging with no longer feeling her huggng him from behind. The blonde turned on her heels, her back to him "I wonder how much fun we'd 'ave, Mirai...Too bad that you dont want to..."

Mirai Yamada

View attachment 206340

@Britt-21

Mirai tried his best to maintain the little bit of reason that he managed to hold on up till now. While he was indeed tempted to give up and follow his natural instincts as a male, but the thought of taking advantage of a girl while she was drunk was enough to guarantee the survival of his reasoning, after all even if he gave the impression of being quite the delinquent he was quite the upright person. "Even if you say so..." He muttered in a troubled tone, giving the impression of being uncomfortable. Of course he was still attracted by the cute actions of the girl, but his self-control still extended to the point that he still managed to maintain a somehow troubled expression, a meager tentative of resistance against the girl's actions.

He was about to try leaving when the girl once more approached her face, something not really difficult considering the position he got himself in. Before he even had the time to scold himself inwardly for trying to escape the situation acting in such a misleading way, the Eve's soft voice once more uttered tempting words, her breathing  being clearly felt by him because of the proximity making him lose the hold over his thoughts for a second, moment that she used to escape from his grip and embrace him by his back. His immediate reaction was, of course, blushing in a way that definitely didn't suit his normal acting and trying his best to hide that by maintaining the unsatisfied expression, his hands moving away from their previous position and stiffening at the side of his body, as if trying to make a barrier against the girl's arms. Unfortunately for him the action didn't manage to stop the girl from wrapping her arm around him, and even worse: moving his arm quickly from the necklace ended up ripping away the key that was previously attached to it and, without even being perceived by the not-so-sharp Mirai, slip into Eve's clothing.

When Mirai's resolve was about to break, he felt the warmth of the girl arms vanishing as she released his body, turning her back to him and apparently about to leave. "...I...it's not like... I just can't."  He weakly tried to give voice to the thoughts that occupied his head, unconsciously turning to face the girl's back and trying to extend his hand to touch her shoulder for a second. Before he even managed to reach her, his insecurity reached its peak inside his head, making him give up on the thought of explaining anything and doing something that would undoubtedly enter his list of biggest mistakes: running away from the bar and leaving the girl behind.

The way he took was, of course, the one heading to Maya's residence, that acted as the lodging for Lamia Scale's guild members. That's right, Masaki is there. He'll help me. He inwardly consoled himself, his flustered state guiding him to search the only person he was familiar with that he could find in the city: his younger brother Masaki.

Mentioned:

Bonus pic:

large (1).jpg

Kathy watched as Eric walked off back into the guild hall while she moved her gaze back to Miles who pulled her close, wings spreading from his back that resembled his aura and he picked her up, bringing them both on top of the guild hall while the breeze gently blew, her cape flying with the wind. Making her look pretty cool. "Too long..." she repeated softly, her eyes closing as Miles's lips pressed up against hers. It was nice to finally feel Miles's lips on hers once again, to feel his embrace, know that he was back and was going to stay till whenever... Lucky for the both of them, they spoke about the whole training thing so nothing was badly missed. But knowing Kathy, she loved Miles to pieces and would go to the ends of the earth to find him and be with him again. Kept her from being pretty damn lonely.

Her hands lifted up to his face and gently cupped it in her hands, tilting her head and kissing him deeper. Knowing once the games start, they wouldnt be able to have time to spend together unless they risked the time and risked their sleeping times for the next day. After a while, she broke the kiss and spoke softly "I love you Miles... and I wish you the best of luck during the games... I'll be cheering for you..." surprisingly, a small smile tugged at her lips and her eyes opened to look at her boyfriend's face. His handsome face... she closed her eyes again before briefly locking lips with him. Might as well enjoy the moment while they still had it. Even if they couldnt get to the crazy bedroom things, this was enough to satisfy the small mage. The distance alone from training, helped her to be patient.

a7ee90cf54d4fcbe226843f270880cd8_480.jpg

Miles.png

Miles lifted Kathy up to the point her legs are able to wrap around him. The aura wings on Miles' back wrapped around him and Katherine transforming from wings back to his normal aura flowing calmly with its nice warm nature. When Kathy pulled back Miles opened his eyes revealing their red glow. I love you too Kathrine, and I wish you luck in the games as well. You'll have my cheers. Miles locked lips with her again enjoying this precious moment they have together.  After awhile of locking lips, Miles slowly pulled back and opened his eyes. The glow in his eyes slowly faded away, as well as is aura. Let's head inside. He said as he ran his hand through her long hair. He placed Katherine back on the roof, and took a knee. Once she was on his back he stood back up. He looks over his shoulder at Katherine, and grins. Hold on tight. Miles looks forward, and jumps off the roof. He smiled as he free fell to the ground, enjoying the rush and the wind. When they got closer to the ground, his aura burst out his feet,like thrusters slowing them down. Miles landed softly then looks back at Kathy. Are you okay??

evelyn.png

yang_xiao_long_by_drill5mm-da62tqu.jpg

Evelyn didnt say anything but that was until Mirai suddenly ran out which had the girl blink "Mirai?" she was honestly very confused. Never did she make a man run like that before. Only if she threatened them or did something to hurt their balls... Placing her hand on her chin, the drunkened girl tried to think if she threatened him at all or kicked him in the balls. Sadly nothing popped up so it only led her to think she scared him with her seductive and flirty nature of the drunk "That is the first time I 'ave ever scared a man off just by trying to turn 'im on..." not a moment later she walked outside to see if he had gotten far and from the looks of it, he did which had her sigh "Man, and I was 'aving fun teasing 'im and trying to make 'im cave." with a shrug, the blonde walked inside and got a water to end her drinking and downed that before paying and heading out. Her hands moving behind her head and lacing together as she headed to the inn she was staying at.

The blonde hummed a song as she walked, looking around at the people. She got hammered so quickly and it wasnt even night time yet. Guess that's what a sad Evelyn does on her sad times. Either way she was wondering how Mirai was now..or if he even got back to his guild. He ran out as quick as a cheeta running after it's prey. "I'm sure 'e's fine.  'E's part of Lamia Scale after all. Some good people are in that guild." at this point she was just thinking of all the random things she could think of, keeping her mind occupied with thoughts, ideas as well as thinking about the GMG that was going to start soon. Speaking of, when were they going to start anyway? Eh as long as they didnt start while she took a shower that was fine. Heading right back into the Inn she stayed at, she headed to her room and took the shower she had mentioned.

Dropping her clothes all in one spot before hopping in and washing off dirt and whatever attaches to a person before they shower. Her mind going pretty much blank, enjoying her warm shower. She may have still been drunk but sober Eve was still hanging about making sure that Drunk eve didnt fall or any crap like that. Once done she stepped out, dried off and got dressed before picking up her clothes and hearing a loud but short 'clink' hit the floor which made the mage look around "What the?" she asked aloud before looking down and seeing a key. Tossing her dirty clothes into the nearby hamper, she picked up the key and looked at it. From the rope it was connected to, to the shape. The more Evelyn stared at it, the more things clicked together and of course she had a flashback to when Mirai was holding the key in his hand.

"'E's just like Cinderella eh?" she giggled "A white-'aired Cinderella." with a shake of her head, she moved into her bedroom and put the key on her nightstand and plopped onto the bed"I'll return it to 'im tomorrow where it's far easier to find 'is guild." since each guild had their own area for the members that werent in the games to cheer for those who were actually inside the games. Evelyn fell back onto her bed and sighed, closing her eyes and soon falling asleep

katherine.png

@Embaga Elder @Zuka(noticed) @Solemn Jester @Jackaboi (BOTH mentioned)

Kathy made sure her legs were firmly around him and of course she had noticed those glowing eyes she loved oh so much. They kissed for a while after that before he broke it and allowed her legs to drop back onto the roof "Okay.." she said softly, watching as he turned his back to her and crouched down. Kathy got onto his back as if it was natural at this point and held onto him as he lifted. "I will.." and thats when he jumped off the roof, landing on the ground with ease and the help from his Aura to keep them from splatting into the ground. When he asked if she was okay, Kat nodded "Mhm...I'm fine..." her eyes locked with his for a moment. "Lets hope that Lionel didnt eat Eric...Or else team two would need another member..." a smile tugged her lips but quickly vanished as he walked towards the doors. Her one arm moved from his neck and she gently began to play with the strands at the back of his head, enjoying the touch of his red soft hair.

Everything was lively just as it always was. Kathy enjoyed that, even when others wanted to fight eachother it was pretty dang fun! Pausing her hand playing with his hair, she moved it back and just rested her head against his back, closing her eyes and listening to his heartbeat from behind before hearing the black haired woman scream to get Tyson off of her which made Kathy open her eyes and look over "...Miles your brother is causing problems again..." said the silver haired mage. Why couldnt the woman just scoot from under him? Was he that heavy? She didnt think that Tyson would be as heavy as he looked and the woman being squished by him was far bigger than she was... It confused kathy quite a bit.

Kelica Zefara

As Noah said he wasn't going to be too rough with her, her mouth opened as if to make a very loud and almost angry protest before he continued on to mention not wanting to hurt her before the contest. Kelica melted back into that adorable head tilt smile but her words were very sure and quite strong with an edge no one might have expected before. @Embaga Elder

"You won't hurt me. This I can assure you. If I can take a S-class like Hibiki's hits, I'm fairly sure I can handle whatever you dish out Noah..." she said in a half way teasing tone, trying to push Noah into a reaction perhaps. @LeSoraAmari Kelica heard laughter but was to focused on Noah see where it was coming from before Bastion appeared to hug Noah and leap back. The fact Bastion suggested Noah had come here simply for her and not even to respresent Lamia Scale had her cheeks flame even harder. Kelica blinked heavily as Noah mentioned not paying, that would be that slimy Valken's influence no doubt... Slimy, arrogant, half face, idiot....

Kelica lifted up her hands in a ditzy manner as Bastion mentioned the announcements, her eyes sparkling almost. "OH I hope that kitty eared Lady picked for a team!" Using the name she had affectionately nickname her ever since she had met her on Christmas Eve. @Kyuubey

The fact Bastion asked to take the pup away and leave them alone made her lift her eyebrow up in a confused manner, but he'd only just arrived hadn't he? @Arius LaVari That was when Noah grabbed the girl and pulled her in close, her her body to almost become rigid till that alluring smell was back and in the next instance her frame melted in and against him. Even her knees looked shaky. "Y...your appartment?" The girl said in a voice barely above a whisper. It was easy enough to ignore the urges when he was, well over there. But now he was here! And his smell! And she could feel him through the very fabric of his clothes!...

"Noah there is something I didn't tell you about Spring..." she said in a hurried voice, like she could squeeze out an answer before her body took over. But it was too late... the girl reached up to fist into the collar of his shirt and reef his whole face and upper body down to press her lips against his, hungrily, closing her eyes as she did. And his necklace glowed a deep red as it did. After some time when her lips peeled away from his, she gave out a panting response. "....I can't wait till tonight..."

4f53d07f3b52323634650033486855d9.jpg

Noah.png

Noah nodded his head yes, responding to Kelica. He raised an eyebrow as she said she needed to tell him something about Spring. He was ready for whatever Kelica had to say, but instead of saying anything she grabbed him by his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Noah's wise widen at first, because it was all so sudden, but he then he gave in to it closing his eyes and kissing her back. Noah held her with both arms holding her tightly. When she pulled away, she spoke saying she couldn't wait, breathing on his face. When Kelica said she couldn't wait, Noah took it as she literally couldn't wait. He lifted her up holding her wedding stlye. If you can't wait, then we won't. He said looking at Kelica with a grin. Noah then looks towards Bastion. I'll bring her back in time for the announcements. He said with a smile. He looked up at the sky and spoke a word. Bararaq. A lightning bolt strikes down onto Noah and Kelica transporting them via lightning to Noah's hotel. The lightning bolt strikes down on the street a few blocks away from where they just were. Noah steps out the smoke, walking inside and up to his room. He entered his room and placed Kelica down. Noah plopped down on the bed just lying there. Man thats a lot of stairs. I just had to choice the 4th floor. 

Taylor head shot up as she heard something about a book" a book yeah i come ofcourse" she say as she just looked at her as she just followed her she was shy around people but she felt comfortable around her for some reason she just smiled" i like books so i go with you i don't mind  what this book is about i glad i'm on your team too" she say as she just messing with the gloves that rosa gave her she thought as rosa as a mother figure for her she just sighed" so um what is this book is about" she say as she wasn't sure what to talk about she just looked at the other guild members for her the whole guild was like her family that she never had she don't really remember her parents all she knew her family died in a attack she was saved from the scary people who attacked her family and where she lived at she felt alone most of the time @Arius LaVari

IMG_4240.PNG

@Embaga Elder @Zuka(mentioned in passing)

Bastion's foot was tapping instantly while their child whined at her ankle, and just like that Bastion was swearing like a sailor, her voice nigh on a screech, he had taken her wife and just left her behind. Not even sure if he could hear her she screeched into the sky, "You could have taken me and our kid back to the hotel you bastard!!!!" She stomped once explosions blasting out all across the water which was just in her range and froze a good portion of the river below, just lucky it was ice and not lightning. Yup she was a living firework, her uneven level of hormones probably had a lot to do with her mood swings, estrogen, testosterone, and whatever else was messing with her emotions and her lack of her control. Great without her friend she was drowning in thoughts again, if she was at the hotel she would be less lost. She sighed low and kneeled on the bridge hugging the puppy and sighing more, dogs...or in this case a wolf cub were the best, seeing Noah and Kelica kiss like that made her depressed. She walked off slowly her head tilted down as the puppy walked along side her.

What others saw was a dejected but handsome man wandering around he town, he'd been all gung-ho about the announcement but now she didn't even feel like going. Then she pursed her lips, she had turned 18 during the months she had spent at Fairy Tail, she could go drinking if she wanted now, boy that was a tempting idea. Oh but the wolf...it'd behave right? As long as it as with Bastion it always seemed to behave well for her, maybe that wasn't a good idea though. Before she had known it though she had approached a bar and chuckled low, "Behave for me yeah?" With that she and the pup disappeared inside the bar, the pup curled up under the table and she ordered a drink or maybe three, finding it quite pleasant and fun to be goofing off for once, a bunch of girls had approached her almost right away and she just blew off the flirting  laughing and talking with them, she had a spark of alcohol powered confidence it seemed and felt proud of herself if only for a bit. She did the best friend thing and pet sitter thing well at least, she spent some time there but thankfully didn't get drunk.

"Yes, we're going to spar now. Try to keep up." Lily replied, holding the sword firmly and shifting into a fighting stance. The grass around them began to ruffle, disturbed by the slight breeze the sword was causing. Without warning, the sword shifted in her hands, becoming longer, larger, thicker. From the sword it once was, she now held in her hands a glorious greatsword. Wind gathered around the blade as she held it tighter in her grasp before she suddenly brought it down in one swift move. A furious wave of harsh winds was unleashed towards Talon, tearing up the ground in its wake, scattering dirt, blades of grass, small rocks, and fallen leaves. The blade then was reared up as butterflies began to blink into existence, fluttering around her like fragile floating mines, as she braced herself for her sparring partner's move.

Talon winked at her before punching his fists together, anime style, and causing a ring of fire to form around him. "Don't worry I'll leave you in the dust." He replied before dodging the wind attack and charging for her while simultaneously throwing fire balls about the size of water melons at her. He aimed for the butterflies and was able to hit a bunch of them before he was too close. He then switched to full melee and attacked with a series of flaming punches and kicks. He attacked as fast as possible, hoping to wear her down. He knew she would be able to block his attacks with either her sword or martial arts but it wasn't supposed to hit her. After a bit of this he quickly jumped backwards with his fists up. "Come at me." He challenged, nodding in her direction. The flames on his feet had spread to the grass and whatever was left of it after was not gonna make the gardener to happy. But that was irrelevant. He had a fight to win. T was too bad Ferra wasn't there to watch him though.

@Mitchs98 mentioned

@Mitchs98 @Arius LaVari

Nikolas literally fell over laughing when Ferra mentioned a fish mosaic, mostly because he knew that was accurate. Though he already knew that Grace wouldn't be amused if he called her up asking for a fish mosaic....especially considering that most of the guild didn't really like him due to the fun sexytimes incident that happened on Christmas Eve. But hey, haters gonna hate. It was just a pain in the ass to deal with. 

"Yep, probably!" the half-Neko snickered, wiping a tear of laughter out of his eye just as Shiro walked back into the room. "We could decorate the whole guild hall with fish! It'll certainly make it super cool to walk into every morning. Amirite, Phin?" 

"....Mm-hm," Phineas answered, watching Shiro walk back in. Just for a moment, he had panicked for her safety. Why? Phineas didn't necessarily know. But once he saw her again, his face turned a bright red. She seemed concerned about him. Had she seen him freaking out? Phineas bit his lip, peering at Shiro's notebook for a moment. She had still kept the one he had given her, it seemed. Phineas was able to recognize every note, and soon was humming one of the songs she had written. The advantage to being a piano mage. "....This is really good....spell-worthy, even. Can I...?" he began, obviously quite eager to create a new spell from one of her songs. 

It would be his way of screaming "I love you, Shiro" while in battle. 

Shiro had wondered off for a moment, had forgotten her favorite notebook in her room, the one with the quote and the one she wrote songs in with piano notes, why? She didn't really get it but she wanted to hear Phin play more and she wanted to sing what he played, so she'd written songs in the book though he didn't know that at the time. Shiro had immediately noticed how sad Phineas had looked for a moment and instantly worried going so far as to let it show on her face before she walked up to him and tapped his nose lightly to get his attention. She wanted to immediately cheer him up, so even being around the others she smiled brightly at him for an instant and lifted the notebook, "Wanna see what I've written? It might be something you'd be interested in too." She flipped the book open and lifted a page showing him the lyrics and music notes lined up on the paper and spoke quietly her expression blank again, "You see I always think about music normally a wide variety of it. I don't know why but lately all I can hear is you playing your piano so I started being unable to write anything but music for piano. I don't get it really but it doesn't bother me either." Shiro didn't talk this much ever unless she was singing so she was kind of embarrassed but since her back was to Nik and Ferra only Phin would see the blush that had formed, she just didn't like seeing Phineas sad, ever, preferably never again, it had really bothered her even if she didn't know why.

Ferra giggled when Nikolas fell over, smiling as she watched him laugh. She didn't think it was entirely that funny, though it was definitely hilarious. It would be funny to walk into the hall and see Nikolas and Phineas just staring at the mosiac too, she had to admit. She laughed a bit when she mentioned decorating the hall fully, "That would be pretty awesome actually." She replied in full agreement. When Shiro walked into the room and Phineas perked up she smirked as she watched them talk, elbowing Nikolas once he stood and snickering quietly at the two lovebirds.

Maybe she wouldn't interfere. For now. Those two might figure it out. "Where's Maya at...I'm booorreeed. I wanna know whose on teams." She said, frowning a bit and sighing. "I'm hungry too.." She added, somewhat wanting to go get food. She'd heard the announcement for fights but still wanted to hear if she was picked for a team or not. Regardless of if she was or not she'd need to change out of her PJ's before she went anywhere.

@Maki

Alicia: Shared Apartment

Christmas had been fun for Alicia. The feast they had that she prepared with Mizuki had gone well, in her opinion. The food was enjoyed and had, at the very least. She just hoped everyone liked their gifts...she hadn't really gotten opinions on them. She'd put a lot of effort into wrapping them so even if they only liked them a little bit that was fine. 

Nevertheless as expected she had trained for the Grand Magic Games on the off chance she got chosen. She didn't want to let the guild down after all. Especially if she got on a team with Mizuki. The day of the Games she had decided to sleep a little late to get rested up, thus she was just waking up. Yawning she hopped out of her bed still in her pajamas to find Mizuki, "Mizuki! Are you still here?" She called out, poking her head through the door of all the rooms in search of her.

Sakura; Sabertooth Hall

Sakura had just been walking out of her room when the GuildMaster gave her the slip of paper stating she was on one of the teams. She honestly hadn't expected it at all. Though, she had trained just in-case, it was unexpected. She hadn't gotten that much stronger, mostly improved the speed at which she drew. Which, was a good thing for fast casting time she supposed. Nevertheless she was so she was excited. Thus she started to search the guild hall for Tokine, "Tokiiineee!" She called out cheerfully, "Whereee arrreee yoouuu!" She shouted hopefully loud enough for her to hear.

@Drakerus

Sera; Wherever Fairy Tail Is Staying

The past several months for Sera with Verdana had most certainly been different. She wasn't used to having someone staying at her house all the time, much less someone depending on her to take care of her. She was a great person, though everyone didn't take to her due to her being an ex member of the dark guild she didn't care. If they were rude to either her or Ayano she'd simply bring up her on past and existance for reference. She had been in the exact same boat bar being in a dark guild, so if they could like her they could tolerate them. 

The day of the Games she was admittedly up a little later than she should be. She yawned and stretched, poking the cheek of Verdana who had crawled into bed with her. "Wake up Verdana we have to see who made it on a team." She told her, poking her again after. Not to mention she wanted to see if Sora had made it back yet!

Talon winked at her before punching his fists together, anime style, and causing a ring of fire to form around him. "Don't worry I'll leave you in the dust." He replied before dodging the wind attack and charging for her while simultaneously throwing fire balls about the size of water melons at her. He aimed for the butterflies and was able to hit a bunch of them before he was too close. He then switched to full melee and attacked with a series of flaming punches and kicks. He attacked as fast as possible, hoping to wear her down. He knew she would be able to block his attacks with either her sword or martial arts but it wasn't supposed to hit her. After a bit of this he quickly jumped backwards with his fists up. "Come at me." He challenged, nodding in her direction. The flames on his feet had spread to the grass and whatever was left of it after was not gonna make the gardener to happy. But that was irrelevant. He had a fight to win. T was too bad Ferra wasn't there to watch him though.

@Mitchs98 mentioned

The sword morphed into a katana for faster movement as she unleashed a slash that created a wall of wind, blocking the projectiles and scattering cinders all over the grass. She tried to evade as many hits as possible when he came to melee range but she ended up taking a few hits, singeing the edges of her clothes. Above her, butterfly phantoms quietly blinked into existence, filling the sky with butterflies, fluttering in the wind. The wind wall dispersed as Talon moved back. "Alright, you asked for it. Flock." She commanded. The butterflies started to dive towards Talon, they would detonate into light and intense heat upon impact if they weren't destroyed.

She began to charge, gathering wind with each step and increasing speed. Soon she was hidden in what looked like a living wind bullet, charging towards him. Inside, a lone phantom sword formed in her hand, she would use it to slash at him when she got close enough to use it and it would also explode into light and heat.

Three or so Months Ago...

Millie looked down at Valken with curious eyes as she suddenly knelt down before her. She knew that he had brought her up to this spot for a reason, but she didn't ever expect it to be for something like this. Even now she didn't realize what was going on until Valken reached into his hand and pulled out the ring. A sudden gasp escaped her mouth, hand shooting up to cover her mouth. Millie was known to cry a lot, but most of the time they were tears of sadness. For the first time in a long time, the tears that welled up in her bright blue eyes were ones of happiness. "Oh Valken..." She hadn't expected Valken to propose so soon. They'd been dating for only a few months, but her mind was made up. Her love for Valken was the real deal and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. "Of course Valken! Y-You're the most important thing in the world to me and I never want to be apart from you." She choked out, wiping some of the tears from her eyes before smiling and eagerly holding out her hand. "I do!"

Current Day...

Millie was up and at it this morning, excited and eager to start the day. The Grand Magic Games were upon them, the most competitive and festive of festivals. Lamia Scale, unfortunately, has been beaten by Fairy Tail and Sabertooth almost every year, but the blonde haired girl felt like this year would be different. They had a passionate and powerful group of mage's who would work together to bring glory to their guild! This year the guild had traveled to Maya's old mansion for their time in Crocus, a place Millie never knew she owned. Letting out a little yawn she hovered above Valken, placing her hands on him and shaking him roughly. "Valken, we need to get up! Our guildmates are probably expecting us, and we need to get ready for the Games!" She said cheerfully, ripping the covers off of his body. 

@zuka

tumblr_o2ja59vRYY1qlre9ko1_500.jpg

@Zuka

Kazuo opened his eye as he heard the door slam open followed by a thundering crack. He spotted Rosa headed right through the door. Lucky for him, he caught a glimpse of her face "Well that's my cue." he said softly and rose up from the chair, heading out after the emotional Rosa. In order to avoid running into people, he took advantage of shadow walking which now the timer was for two minutes rather than one(I know I gotta edit that in his form) which helped him greatly. He slipped out of the shadows once the timer was up and he seen the blonde head into a back alley in which Kazuo followed but he stood by the edge of the building, listening to her and hearing the wall bust. Of course she was upset about Dorian. He was too. Dorian was a good friend of his even though they would fight from time to time.

She wasnt the only one who missed him. Quietly he walked into the alley and up to her "Rosaline, you're not the only one who misses Dorian. Wherever he may be I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he just wanted to get away from the guild." he crouched down next to her and reached out to wipe her tears away "The Rosa I know isnt one to cry." he smiled a little, just trying to get her to smile or boost her pride. Either way. He hated to see a woman cry. Whether he knew them or not. Of course he was Oblivious to the fact that she may have had a thing for his best friend. And even if she did, he'd try to ease her pain. Just try to be that friend that comforts her rather than try to pursue her and try to become something he isnt really fit for.

Fit for being a boyfriend. His dark past, his dark magic. He thought that maybe it was better that he didnt get someone to love who was as bright as Rosa. Even though she was punch happy, very defensive. She had a good heart and Kazuo saw that for himself. Front row seat "The Rosa I know likes to show how strong she is."

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Rosaline Dreyar[/COLOR]

Lady Laxus had her arms curled around her legs and her head tucked into her knees into an almost fetal position. It was so unlike the normally tall standing girl pulled into such a small and tight ball against the hard pavement ground. Her eyes stayed clenched closed as those silly water droplets kept leaking from the sides of her eyes and her teeth were gritted to the point one might think she may crack or break a tooth. Why was her heart literally aching. Mages went on mission for months and months, some were gone for 10 years or more! But she just couldn't see the lazy man putting in the effort to go on such a long and dangerous mission, at the very least he could have let her know before he went!! If it was that dangerous, she could have tagged along, there wasn't a single thing Rosaline couldn't punch her way out of (at least that was what the girl believed).

She was swirling in this weird cold emotions as her throat burned, not sure how to deal with sadness of this magnitude. She couldn't even understand why she was feeling this way just thinking about Dorian. She heard some words but they echoed slightly and their meaning was lost in the whirlwind of her thoughts. Though the words he wanted to get away from the Guild made the girl tense up against the ground and grit her teeth even more. Get away from me, then. She thought to herself. And who wouldn't? Rosaline picked a fight with just about anyone, she punched and got angry at just about anything. She didn't really notice Kazuo crouch but she certainly felt his hand reach out to wipe her tears away. She lifted her head slowly to look to him and her shaken expression was even more disturbing from just how unlike her normal face it was. Letting slip the overwhelming grief she had. Only for a moment till he told her how she liked to show how strong she was.

That she didn't cry.

Her sadness turned into Rage as most of the emotions she wasn't comfortable with had a tenancy to do, and her fist clenched before she rolled into squat and then slammed her shoulder into Kazuo sending the man flying back as she crash tackled him to the ground. Straddling him, she grasped at his shirt and with that same livid expression started to lift him up and then slam his back into the ground, before lifting up and doing so against. Feeling the ground underneath him cave slightly from the sheer force she was putting into it. Even as the tears continued to slid down her cheeks.

"Don't!...Tell Me!...What to do Kazuo!... I'm not crying I-!" She paused as her face curled in and she was getting close to hysterics now. "Why did that... good for nothing Archer-! He didn't even... He didn't even say he was... Going he just-! Were we not good enough for him! Was I not good enough for him!" It was clear she was using Kazuo as a way to try and release all these pent up emotions she had no idea how to deal with. Lightning starting to crackle around her frame in a dangerous fashion if he didn't do something about it.

Reveal hidden contents

4f53d07f3b52323634650033486855d9.jpg

Noah nodded his head yes, responding to Kelica. He raised an eyebrow as she said she needed to tell him something about Spring. He was ready for whatever Kelica had to say, but instead of saying anything she grabbed him by his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Noah's wise widen at first, because it was all so sudden, but he then he gave in to it closing his eyes and kissing her back. Noah held her with both arms holding her tightly. When she pulled away, she spoke saying she couldn't wait, breathing on his face. When Kelica said she couldn't wait, Noah took it as she literally couldn't wait. He lifted her up holding her wedding stlye. If you can't wait, then we won't. He said looking at Kelica with a grin. Noah then looks towards Bastion. I'll bring her back in time for the announcements. He said with a smile. He looked up at the sky and spoke a word. Bararaq. A lightning bolt strikes down onto Noah and Kelica transporting them via lightning to Noah's hotel. The lightning bolt strikes down on the street a few blocks away from where they just were. Noah steps out the smoke, walking inside and up to his room. He entered his room and placed Kelica down. Noah plopped down on the bed just lying there. Man thats a lot of stairs. I just had to choice the 4th floor. 

@Embaga Elder @Zuka(mentioned in passing)

Bastion's foot was tapping instantly while their child whined at her ankle, and just like that Bastion was swearing like a sailor, her voice nigh on a screech, he had taken her wife and just left her behind. Not even sure if he could hear her she screeched into the sky, "You could have taken me and our kid back to the hotel you bastard!!!!" She stomped once explosions blasting out all across the water which was just in her range and froze a good portion of the river below, just lucky it was ice and not lightning. Yup she was a living firework, her uneven level of hormones probably had a lot to do with her mood swings, estrogen, testosterone, and whatever else was messing with her emotions and her lack of her control. Great without her friend she was drowning in thoughts again, if she was at the hotel she would be less lost. She sighed low and kneeled on the bridge hugging the puppy and sighing more, dogs...or in this case a wolf cub were the best, seeing Noah and Kelica kiss like that made her depressed. She walked off slowly her head tilted down as the puppy walked along side her.

What others saw was a dejected but handsome man wandering around he town, he'd been all gung-ho about the announcement but now she didn't even feel like going. Then she pursed her lips, she had turned 18 during the months she had spent at Fairy Tail, she could go drinking if she wanted now, boy that was a tempting idea. Oh but the wolf...it'd behave right? As long as it as with Bastion it always seemed to behave well for her, maybe that wasn't a good idea though. Before she had known it though she had approached a bar and chuckled low, "Behave for me yeah?" With that she and the pup disappeared inside the bar, the pup curled up under the table and she ordered a drink or maybe three, finding it quite pleasant and fun to be goofing off for once, a bunch of girls had approached her almost right away and she just blew off the flirting  laughing and talking with them, she had a spark of alcohol powered confidence it seemed and felt proud of herself if only for a bit. She did the best friend thing and pet sitter thing well at least, she spent some time there but thankfully didn't get drunk.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Kelica Zefara[/COLOR]

The Forest Mage had her nose touching touching Noah's as he leaned down into her face. Her breathing soon stilled from the sheer closeness of his face to her own and her eyelashes were lowered as she peered up to him with those swirling emerald eyes. Her finger idly playing with the collar of his shirt, twisting it around like a nervous tick because hell if she wanted to do a lot more with those long digits of hers then simply play with his clothing. She was holding out surprisingly strong considering the Season and with the sheer closeness of the man she admired... well perhaps it was a little more then admire, but she wasn't quite used the concept of the word Love. Or rather, she knew of it in a general sense but Kelica had never really felt that sensation one might call in a romantic sense. Her thoughts drifted short when he lifted up the smaller girl into his arms, causing a surprise eek to escape as she looped her arms around his neck and curled up against him then, head resting idly against his shoulder as she did. Of course it was his words  along with that grin planted on his face that made the girl have a slight shudder travel down the length of her frame and her thighs tightened a fraction as her vision peeled to the side in a shy manner. And her cheeks refused to reduce from that bright red glow.

Of course as he told Bastion that he would bring her back, Kelica looked over in his direction and almost the second Noah's head lifted up to the sky she knew what was coming. She reached out a hand as she did to Bastion and a pointy finger leveled at Fate. "I promise not to be long, Bae!" An affection name she had called Bastion, which was just a condensing of his name, however Kelica was too dense to realize it had a different more affection meaning. "And don't be causing trouble Fate! I'm watching you and I'll be upset if Bastion tells me you've been misbehaving!" With that warning to the young wolf pup, the two disappeared in a strike and bloom of smoke to arrive before a different building altogether. He carried her the entire way and every step caused her to jostle around slightly making her squirm even more uncomfortably. But his body was nice feeling against her own and she felt her heart quicken even further.

Slowly he placed her down onto the bed and came to lay beside her. He mentioned something about floors but honestly Kelica didn't hear a thing. Almost the second his body laid down against the bed, Kelica rolled herself over to straddle him and pressed her lips against his own, stopping only to pant heavily. She made quick work of stripping him of his shirt and threw it with enough force the thing basically threw out the window, not that it mattered because he had some sort of crazy clothing magic anyway. Her hands were everywhere, touching caressing, feeling, grinding any and every part of him the girl was able to. Whining all the while. It had been too long since she had even seen him! And in Spring even!...

It was with that realization the girl tensed up a portion and pulled herself from his lips, sitting up with her own chest rising and falling in a fast and hurried pace. Emerald eyes peering down to him as she tried to collect her thoughts as she squirmed over his lap.

"B...Before... I didn't get a chance... to tell you about Spring... well... I...I kind am... connected to the seasons so..." Her eyes drifting sideways in that shy manner she only ever seemed to possess around him. Why even was that? She was normally the first person to do rather then think. "Well in Winter I get really sleepy... and um... well in Spring I... ahh... I um... oh gosh..." Pulling her hands up then to tuck them under her chin almost as the red on her cheeks only intensified further. Her confessions causing the girl to squirm more uncomfortably against his lap and possibly not helping him with her earlier advances and whatever effect they might have had lower

Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.1976570.jpg

@Zuka

He did but didnt expect this to happen. Her shoulder slammed right into his chest and sent him flying down the back alley before she tackled him to the ground where she straddled him and grabbed his shirt. Continuously slamming him into the ground. It was obvious she was taking out her anger on him but if she kept slamming him into the ground, she would knock him out cold and probably give him a really bad concussion. The lightning running on her body showed that she was really getting angry and if he didnt do anything fast, she could cause a lot of damage in the area they were in. Kazuo closed his eye as his markings began to run along exposed skin as well as his face while his hair grew a lot more wilder, his muscles grew slightly larger from his original build. Just as his eye opened, he revealed it was red. Titan Soul.

Kazuo had the strength to shove Rosa right off and that's what he did, getting up before tackling her down, grabbing her wrists, pinning them to the ground as he made sure to keep his head away from her own just so she wouldnt headbutt him. He had enough head damage today "Rosa!" his voice was altered just a little bit to fit what Titan Soul did to him. Which made his voice slightly deeper "Keep it up and you're going to wind up causing an explosion in this area of the city." his eye narrowed as he looked down at the lightning mage, tears were still falling, still sitting in her eyes waiting to be the next to fall. "I know you're upset. You're not the only one who has emotions and misses someone like him." Kazuo felt like if he even mentioned Dorian just once, she would lose it even more.

That was obviously what he didnt want to happen. He felt something warm running down his neck but he didnt flinch. He keep straight eye contact with Rosa "Lets go back to the guild hall and you can drink till your hearts content." even though drinking wasnt the best tactic, it was better than getting his head smashed by the concrete that Rosaline was slamming him into. Though, from her point of view, she would see blood being sucked up by the white undershirt he had on with his usual attire. While blood was trailing down to the shirt. She caused a wound but it was obvious he didnt feel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back