• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*RAISES HAND*
I'm sure that most of the veterans here are going to stick around, (Shadowdude, Smashbro, Shineko, That Guy) I think the biggest problem is that some of us have stuff in real life that gets in the way of being able to post. Not only that, sometimes people find it difficult to write something up on the spot!

Thesmashbro Thesmashbro I'm planning on having Alistair make some sort of contact to Mairi for the first time, I think it'll be helpful with finally letting you get something to post! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE ONCE MORE!! Not only that, I'll have Alistair address the team with the plan he has made up to infiltrate Susukino with ease.

Actually, back when this reboot started, Ginko and I swore that even if we were the last ones here we'd see this through to the end. I'm sick of things dying, and Log Horizon and this group are both awesome.

*RAISES HAND*
I'm sure that most of the veterans here are going to stick around, (Shadowdude, Smashbro, Shineko, That Guy) I think the biggest problem is that some of us have stuff in real life that gets in the way of being able to post. Not only that, sometimes people find it difficult to write something up on the spot!

Thesmashbro Thesmashbro I'm planning on having Alistair make some sort of contact to Mairi for the first time, I think it'll be helpful with finally letting you get something to post! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE ONCE MORE!! Not only that, I'll have Alistair address the team with the plan he has made up to infiltrate Susukino with ease.
All right. I'll probably come up with something for Reynald to do too

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Alright man, I know you're going to hate me for this, but let's be consistent with the anime; you can't use telepathy to call someone who isn't on your friends list, and you need to talk to them face to face to make them a friend.
Shhhhhhooot, I forgot about that. NO NO THAT'S MY BAD I'M SORRY! I thought it was possible to be able to send a sort of message to a player about another player. LEMME GO CHANGE UP MY POST.

KCiSB0.gif

*me upon realizing my failure*
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There is holding the belt

You know I just thought of something funny. If Sayogoromo tried to flirt with Alistair at any point ever, and Alistair is like "nah I'm already in a committed relationship with a psycho alchemist girl who is actually a boy. No homo though"
My humor is weird at times.

You know I just thought of something funny. If Sayogoromo tried to flirt with Alistair at any point ever, and Alistair is like "nah I'm already in a committed relationship with a psycho alchemist girl who is actually a boy. No homo though"
My humor is weird at times.
  1. Katsurou can be pretty damn feminine, and I don't think Ginko is aware from what we set up
  2. It's not gay if he's become female in body and mind! (which he kind of has, which would be shown by his pronouns if this were in japanese. I think when I was researching this I decided he uses "Watashi" when screwing with Alistair and "Boku" every other moment of the day to signify tomboyishness, which Katsu's character is basically a walking crystalline statue of. Since Katsurou isn't exactly attached to the idea of being a male... yeah, it's kinda hard to call him 'him' anymore.)
  3. Katsu is touched that her dearest is committed <3

Ah, now I know why I couldn't write a proper Katsu post. I forgot that her very existence is sexual assault to Alistair and had her acting like a semi-functioning human being when I typed anything up.

I think that would be pretty funny as well, Ginko. Especially if, Sayogoromo ever discovered that, Katsu was a man before being trapped in the game.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Hello! Pardon but I was wondering if one can utilize subclasses from other documents aside from the wikia? I have an idea for a character utilizing the Counterfeiter Production Subclass, which allows one to make copies of items with the right materials. They can't make items from scratch, only copies, but at high levels they can even copy special abilities of an item. The downside is either in the name or in the description, it will have the word 'Fake', but I had the idea of making the character's name [FAKE] to make it into a brand name of sorts ^^

Just an amusing idea I had when looking through the translated subclass listing!

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Hello! Pardon but I was wondering if one can utilize subclasses from other documents aside from the wikia? I have an idea for a character utilizing the Counterfeiter Production Subclass, which allows one to make copies of items with the right materials. They can't make items from scratch, only copies, but at high levels they can even copy special abilities of an item. The downside is either in the name or in the description, it will have the word 'Fake', but I had the idea of making the character's name [FAKE] to make it into a brand name of sorts ^^

Just an amusing idea I had when looking through the translated subclass listing!
Log Horizon refs/resources - Google Drive
We also used stuff in this folder as source material, and since it is in there if I remember correctly I don't see why not. You'll have to work with Ginko on how to get your character incorporated, though, and do be warned this is a pretty slow paced RP most of the time.

One of our previous roleplayers (who has now since left the roleplay) had the same idea for their character. So yeh, I think its fine. Plus That Guy already took care of it for me XD

Twintailed Karma Twintailed Karma Juust to let you know, there's nobody really active in Akihabara right now, all the members of the roleplay are either going to Susukino or are in Susukino itself. It might be a little bit of time before we could respond to your post in a way that we could include you!

Hehehe, no worries. Didn't really know where everyone was at, but Akihabara is the safest place to be for this manner of endeavor at the moment. That and I don;t mind if it's only NPCs interacting with me. Would be an amusing thing for them to come home to, no? Honestly, the point of setting up in front of the Guild Building is not just to get noticed by more pweople, but to get noticed by the Round Table as well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back