• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Deep Love

JaydenMancino

I have found a few RPs i am excited to start but One last one I really one so i am going to keep it simple but be as specific as possible. I would love to tell a deep love story, I mean the kind of love story I would Ship if i was checking it out on tv. Like the kind, i'd feel so inspired by i'd make a youtube tribute video for it. I want one with someone who is committed to consistency, great storytelling, long-term RP. I prefer to RP with either a female or someone who is really good at capturing the Female essence. I prefer to RP with someone over the age of 18. Someone who is capable of creating a story and not just relying on me, to drag the story along.

I don't care about grammar as much as I care about readable posts. I would like someone who is detailed and someone who posts fairly often if not often just fills me in on when you can (Like a relationship, communication is key).

If you are craving romance, drama, and compelling story and think you can meet the above requirements id love to hear from you.

OH me! I'd really love to try this with you! I can reply multiple times a day, there's only a couple hours each day, in the afternoon/evening, that I wouldn't be able to respond at all right now. Also, I am a female, who only plays females ^_^ and if it ends up that we aren't a good match, I won't be totally heart broken if you tell me so. I wouldn't want to ruin what you are hoping for!

I have found a few RPs i am excited to start but One last one I really one so i am going to keep it simple but be as specific as possible. I would love to tell a deep love story, I mean the kind of love story I would Ship if i was checking it out on tv. Like the kind, i'd feel so inspired by i'd make a youtube tribute video for it. I want one with someone who is committed to consistency, great storytelling, long-term RP. I prefer to RP with either a female or someone who is really good at capturing the Female essence. I prefer to RP with someone over the age of 18. Someone who is capable of creating a story and not just relying on me, to drag the story along.

I don't care about grammar as much as I care about readable posts. I would like someone who is detailed and someone who posts fairly often if not often just fills me in on when you can (Like a relationship, communication is key).

If you are craving romance, drama, and compelling story and think you can meet the above requirements id love to hear from you.
I'd really love to try this

definitely interested! my posts are a tad short but I try to capture most of the detail, but if length is a must for you then I may be able to lengthen my posts up depending on what you give me to work off of ^.^ hope we can write together some time! also, I may write a story using the rp if its good enough!

definitely interested! my posts are a tad short but I try to capture most of the detail, but if length is a must for you then I may be able to lengthen my posts up depending on what you give me to work off of ^.^ hope we can write together some time! also, I may write a story using the rp if its good enough!
Feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back