• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 'cause you're so lovely, you're so lovely.

mabilletdoux

melie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
w6xBZ6MjVbha4ADqQeaSWp9l523sM_7bdIcxArF8Ym9l0RzMljE-C0ZnzWZbbPZNWUbilT_L5CmGU-6C6JfI-O4xcrqAlD98lXBD9tPbNIfZpgT2YgW_K0IH-eUlOiMjA7ZVcrseqc8xnMycnY-0RJM

♥ introductions ♥
yawnnn, rise and shine! i go by melie by friends, so feel open to use it too! just waking up is hard (haven’t made a request in some time) so let me start by telling some important information about myself. i am a twenty-two year old who goes by she/hers, and reside in the est time zone. i’m starting college back up next semester, and while this gives me loads of free time till then, i do require a bit of patience as a partner, as i have many health issues that tend to flare up whenever they please ^^. i have been roleplaying for many years, around eleven years or so?

ice breakers; i’m a huge fan of shoujo: so no matter my fandom you’ll be likely to find traces or influences from them. Right now my sights are set on rewatching kamisama kiss and watching the anime to a manga i love: a sign of affection. i do enjoy some shouen! This is mainly jujutsu kaisen and demon slayer. i’ve played some otome games in the past too, such as obey me! and ozmafia.other games are my taste to: overwatch, witcher 3, red dead redemption and more! i mainly try to type in lowercase for documents and ooc chat – this is purely for aesthetic! i will properly captilize in the roleplay.

back in the day, i used to search for a singular fandom to do on both sides with split love interest. however, while a certain fandom may reside on my side of the roleplay, i’m looking to do comfort roleplays. while i haven’t done one; researching characters and fandoms isn’t something i’m exactly new too, and i’m more than willing to do that for any fandom fo your choice! this can be a dead fandom, a super popular fandom, a niche one, anything! anything is also on the table, we can send wikis, videos, and even headcanons off of tumblr! I enjoy sending things to those i roleplay with anywho: tiktoks, playlist, moodboards, anything to do with our oc’s and paring! When it comes to what we roleplay, i guarantee i’ll love your side as much as my own.

r8NvzSOFb7BHlWwLzbSyGonl2iyugKtr-yXzXY2ZROt15IOubI8malyuchTLzC1NLd4m9OCvZ5k8TXGz-fp4QZ0nldO4VDEugie1U9nle2o4D_ZCn-0r9s00cm8-aoZnf0axDy3Lsjg7HruRCarlJjA

♥ rules ♥
writing style & length
i request that we write somewhere from 600 - 2,000 words per side. sometimes plots, characters, or ideas make it difficult to convey everything in a small word count, and with such a wide range it gives us enough felixablity to switch as need be, that way if we’re busy/or more inspired we can write more/lower depending. never feel bad about asking me to write more to a reply if you ever feel the need! I’ll fully understand! one liner’s or anything of the like are a struggle to keep my attention, as i love to write a bit too much.grammar is not a huge deal to me – as i struggle with both languages and dyslexia. my first language is french, actually ^^ . i will always write in the third person past tense, as this is what i’m most used to! plotting is also a must for me, i don’t expect us to figure the whole story out from the get go, but we should have open communication over where we would like the ship dynamic + story line to go, as well as at least think of a start before diving into the roleplay. but i’m also someone who adores headcanons.

themes & content
i will accept partners that are only 18+/ i will not be excepting a request from any minors. i’m awful at writing action, that’s the main reason. the theme i most enjoy, is romance, and fluff!
please inform me of your limits and triggers when reaching out to me!

reply time & ooc
as i’ve said: i struggle with many health issues, physical and mental that tend to flare up whenever they wish too. my roleplays are always for the long-term, and i won’t drop a roleplay no matter how long it has been! if you give me patiences, i will of course give the same back to you. we all have a life, so don’t feel the need to reply every day. if i find myself unable to reply in the same week you send the reply, i’ll send you a small little message stating so! ooc is important to me both as the type of rolplayer i am, and having social anxiety. i love making friends with those i partner with, or just acting friendly! anything from headcanons, just chatting, tiktoks, playlists, moodboards, anything at all!

70iyFZzKGSD_HAOMbl8VJwVT-VGQd7nIfowqUavXf6p7fLUp8fTCVA9qJ-c4Mxy2GraCcL94gB2U3gPfHpbZG1twJylD7bmLDymmLMpvuLD0ncc7trLFJTEEXI9-6L53YdVZOJr3xdg-y2tO6EDUH7U

♥ contact ♥
you’ve made it! how lovely! now it’s the time to wrap things up and get ready to go!
it’s a rather old fandom, i’m even finding myself rereading the manga to it to recap my memories, but my comfort fandom at the moment would be none other than yu-gi-oh with the love interest of yami bakura! i can happily send you anything i can find about his character if needed!

If you’ve read all of my rules, please subject the message as this:

so slowly, sunlit dream pulls me out of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back