• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka RP)

"I'm glad that you are ok.....But you can't exactly help it? ..... Don't say you are blind?" Taleo raised a brow at the Leafeon, quickly noticing hers eyes looked.... Blank.

She nodded slightly. "born like this"she waved to her face with an annoyed gesture. "anyways, if I was outside it wouldn't be like this. I can feel through the ground and walk kinda normally. And normally my brother is here to help me" she smiled towards him. "my name us Lilianna by the way. Lily if you like."

@Telios

"Oh... So your brother is here too? Which species of Pokemon is he? I'm. Taleo by the way." Taleo asked before introducing himself with a smile although he knew that Lily isn't going to see it.

@Jerico Curtiss

"oh, he's an eevee." she smiled back at him, having heard it in his voice. Then she frowned. "oh, no. Catch me please" she felt herself getting weak and hoped Taleo could catch her as she began fallin

She blinked and nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just weak now. I probably shouldn't have left my room without someone with me..." She looked down.

"That'd be better for you then since you are a Leafeon..." Taleo chuckled before leading Lily outside.

She chuckled with him then sighed when she felt the fresh air. Kicking her shoes off to feel the ground she smiled. "So much better!"

Taleo smiled when the Leafeom felt better. "I'm a Jolteon by the way... I guess you haven't know that yet..." Taleo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Lilianna nodded in understanding. "Makes sense. You feel kinda... Sparky. I guess thats the word." She grabbed his hand and walked towards a bench, using the ground to find it.

"Hey, Marie, want to go with me to get or dorm rooms?" Pantera the Hydreigon asked. "Maybe we can share a room?" She gave a big smile.

The little female Espurr skittered away from both Mews, hoping to leave without their notice.

Lady Seraphina saw many people on campus, but the Keldeo was unafraid of her first year of teaching. Well it probably wasn't going to be hard considering she was teaching her future students how to fight, something she was a natural at. She then saw Ms. Bonbon Merryweather, another teacher like her who she had met a couple days ago at teacher initiation. The art teacher was talking to a new student, it seemed. A Espeon?

"Ms. Bonbon, how are you? And you, Miss Espeon?" She smiled at the two with a curtsey, the proper thing a princess would do in an introduction.

Tessalynne Maye, the Whimsicott, arrived inside the building as she looked for the main office, the place where she was guessing she could receive her room number and maybe some information.

__Sinny Naeon__

Sinny sighed as the faculty member asked for their names. Moving from behind the Lapras, she looked at the faculty member with clear worry on her face. "Sinn-y...Naeon." As she spoke, a drop of sweat slid down the side of her face. Not only was she uncomfortable with the person, her name might as well be revealed. It was two things that she didn't want at all.

[ @TamaraWolf Sorry about the wait! Something was going on irl. ]

Marie nodded to Pantera, "Sure! I'd love to share a room with you!" The Delphox grinned back to the Hydreigon.

Bonbon turned to see Lady Seraphina and gave her a big smile, "Wonderful! I was just telling Krystal here how to get to the dorms!" The wigglytuff replied.

@Sparky Zippy

Last edited by a moderator:
Aellas nodded, typing in the computer as she had done for Lorelei. She didn't comment on her name, although she recognized it. She smiled at her, retrieving a key lab led 'G-15'. Looks like you two are neighbors. You're in fifteen."

((Its fine. I hope everything is OK now.))

__Sinny Naeon__

Sinny looked up happily as nothing seemed to go wrong. On top of that, it seemed that she was neighbors with her new friend. Grabbing the key, she turned with Lorelei toward the doorway. Before stepping out, she casually said, "Thank you." Looking out into the hall, she looked around at the massive halls. "Do you think there's a map that says wear to go?" She was admittedly overwhelmed by the large school.

[ OMG NOW I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION ; A ; ]

Lorelei looked at the other girl. She was admittedly happy that the girl would be her neighbor. "Probably." She stated, looking around until she saw a map on the wall. "Well... that's convenient."

Angel saw the girl edge away and sighed. "Well, I have to get ready for the assembly." She said, meaning the gathering at the start of every year to explain the rules of the school. She walked away, frowning slightly in thought.

__Sinny Naeon__

Sinny looked and saw the map. "It is actually." A little laugh escaped her. "Well, if we are here.." She put a finger on their current location. "And we need to go there..." She paused to look around for the rooms. Spotting it, she put a different finger on it. "So we need to go in that direction!" She turned and pointed with her face quite awkwardly.

Blaze walked into the school she was incredibly late too start but that didn't bother her. Quickly she found her dorm and began to unpack before looking around the school by herself. I wonder what type of people are here...?

Miki walked to her room. She was being stared at kind of weird. They had envy or something in there eyes, because they looked jealous. Yes, yes. Hello, my name is Miki, and I am Lugia. Well, more like I kind of look like it. My dress and ribbon flow around me and I have fins like it. Also my long sleeves that cover my hands. She walked into her room and set down her stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back