• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka RP)

Marie looked as the Hydreigon showed her her much shorter tail. "Well you probably don't have much trouble tripping on it or dragging it on the floor like I do." She laughed.

Nahar scrunched up his nose. "Hey!" He stuck his tongue out at Angel. "Yep! This is Headmistress Angel! If you can get her to stop working shes lots of fun!"

"Oh, well that must be sooo much fun." Pantera dragged out sarcastically with a small laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. Well i train in this forest often. They know that and he decided to play." She shrugged and turned back. "My name is Anita, Anita Moor"

Marie laughed along with Pantera, "Yeah toootally. I mean who doesn't want to fall on their face in front of people?" The Delphox sarcastically remarked similar to how the Hydregion had. Sarcasm was her favorite kind of humor.

Decided to use tapatalk on my ipod instead of the browser right now yay

"Pssh, I totally would want to." The Hydreigon smiled. She was actually starting to like this girl, which is unusual to Pantera because she would think a girl of this appearance would be preppy and snobby. 
"I-I'm Surota." The Espurr introduced herself to Angel shyly.

"Yeah just the thing everyone needs!" Marie giggled and smiled back to Pantera. She was surprised that she was able to meet someone she could actually like so quickly.

Midori returned his attention to the Tyranitar that had introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you, Anita. The name's Midori Lance." He extended out a hand.

"Ah. I gess they entered your territory without your permission? It happens."

Kaleido grinned as he began to enter school grounds. He had come a few hours early and had inspected the campus once or twice to get a feel of it. It was quite the spacious building with nice accommodations. Kaleido found the place pleasing to view, and wondered in passing as to why such a grand place was constructed for those outcast.

Currently, he was leaning against a chair in front of a desk in an empty classroom. He lookled forward to seeing new students just like him and relished the thought of using new moves and abilities.

As a ditto, Kaleido was probably the most flexible Gijinka there could be. He could assume the exact form of any other Gijinka or even wild pokemon he saw with utter ease and use their very own abilities and moves. Having had years upon years of being an imposter, Kaleido was well versed in the limits and working of practically any move aside from those attributed to very certain legendaries. Perhaps legendary gijinka might even come to this school and give Kaleido a good opportunity to have learned almost all the moves possible.

He stopped when he heard the murmurs of a conversation.

Kaleido began to wander towards the sounds of the conversatiion and happened upon what seemed to be a Hydreigon and delphox gijinka conversing with each other.

Imposter was Kaleido's ability, and Kaleido considered it the best ability known. It allowed him to, on sight, transform into his sighted target. Although Kaleido had good control over his ability, this only applies when Kaleido already has a transformation he is using. When he is in his normal state, he instinctively just copies the first feasible being he sees. This time, it was the Delphox.

Kaleido knew he was transformed, it would be hard not to as he felt the bushy fur on his body and the large tail weighing him down. It took a tiny bit of time to get used to different bodies, but Kaleido was pretty experienced and could adapt to a body as if it had been his the whole time.

"Hey there!"

Kaleido said, waving his(her, if you want to be technical) arm.

"Nice to see some new students. Oh, and don't mind my appearance. I'm a ditto, and I cant really control my transformations when I don't already have one so I copiedyours miss" Kaleido said while nodding his head towards the Delphox.

"Well anyways, I'm Kaleido, nice to meet you both. If I'm intruding on some important conversation, then I will give an early sorry now."

__Sinny Naeon__

As Sinny's plan easily went south, she simply pushed her back against the wall and slid down to the floor. Angling up her legs, she set her hands on her knee caps and rested her chin on her hands. She every now and then had the ability to look like a helpless puppy. The ribbons on her laid about carelessly making it easy for someone who wasn't watching accidentally trip. As she sat, she waited for a bell or some sort of announcement to tell her it was time for class. "It seems like this place is already overwhelming.." She mumbled into her hands just after she blew a few strands of hair out of her face.

Lady Seraphina Carrietta Elisandra Kereudio IV walked out of her classroom, the young princess' long swords resembling of a Keldeo's horns (both Resolute forms' and Ordinary's) hooked on the sides of her trench coat-like dress. The pretty unicorn-like Pokémon hybrid exited the building, awaiting and anticipating the new students, most on which she would teach on the art of fighting. 'Hmm, I wonder how my first year of teaching will go...I guess I'm a bit nervous, because this is probably going to be NOTHING like guarding the castle.'

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Woah, that's awesome, man." The Hydreigon responded, looking up and down the Ditto that had turned into Marie, the Delphox in which she was just talking to. "And no, we were just talking about how annoying tails are, so not really that important."

"Yeah I can understand, Ive had quite the number of tails on me too although this one is probably the heaviest one yet"

Said Kaleido as he swished his bushy tail from side to side.

"Anyways, what are your names?"

"I'm Pantera and this is Marie." The Hydreigon smiled, introducing herself and the fox Pokémon.

Marie turned and saw a Gijinka that looked exactly like her. She nearly freaked out wondering why there was another her standing there until the copy explained it was a Ditto. She agreed with Pantera on them though. "Yeah nice to meet a Ditto. Transforming like that must be pretty cool." She smiled.

"Huh, I never thought of transforming as being anything special or cool, I guess its because I was born with it. Although I gotta say, transforming isn't always the best you know. Your body can change drastically and make you feel uncomfortable."

Said Kaleido. His worst experience was the first time he transformed from being male into becoming a female. It was... odd, to say the least. He was used to it now, but most people would think it incredibly weird or creepy to regularly assume female forms. Kaleido was glad that the two girls in front of him either did not think about this or did not care.

"Well anyways, nice to meet you Marie and Pantera, I hope we can all get along together."

"Yeah nice to meet you too. Who knows maybe you could pull off some amazing pranks with your transforming ability." Marie gave a small laugh. She was glad being at school so far was actually enjoyable.

Stands in front of the main door amazed by the size of the place. "I wonder if this is a good idea" Krystal says to herself as she stares at the invitation. She shakes her head unsure of what she's doing and goes inside. Krystal starts to walk through the school looking at everything to the last detail and smiling. "This place is very pretty and huge too. " says to herself giggling a little.

"This place is huge..." Taleo said in awe as he walked in, looking at the big place for a while before going in. He looked at the school map for a bit before heading to the dorms. He looked at the note he was holding while walking there, his suitcase behind him. Once he found his room, he walked in and started unpacking.

Krystal puts her messenger bag on the floor and kneels down looking though her stuff. Takes of the school map beginning to locate where she is right now. "So this is where the girls dorm is...." she smiles picking her messenger back and putting it back on and starts to walk to the girls dorm.

Bonbon was getting more and more impatient for school to start. She decided to instead of sit and wait for them she could go greet some students. The Wigglytuff got out of her classroom and went to the main hall to look around for someone.

Lorelei walked down the main hall, a backpack of most of her belongings on her back and a guitar case in the hand. As she walked, she nearly tripped over ribbons on the floor. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at the sylveon they belonged to. "Hey." Concern was in her voice. "Are you okay?"

__Sinny Naeon__

Nearly dozing off, Sinny refocused with a tug of her ribbons. Looking up toward the Lapras with what was originally anger, she stopped as she heard her ask a question she hasn't heard in almost twelve years. The look on her face instantly transitioned from confused anger to gratitude as she took to her feet and stood. Someone finally noticed me! "Yes! Yes! I'm fine." She coughed a little trying to keep herself from sounding too excited. "Uh, Are you okay?" It was also something she hasn't asked in quite awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back