Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

She looked at him "dont call me ms. Liberty"she said looking at petrified at the words ms .liberty "i just want to talk to you..fiqurie out whats truth about you and lies...you know how my clan can be tend to...say hateful things about...everyone but morphers... except for me...i liked to make my own judgements and theres also something i want to know... when you said p-"she growled tyring to get the word out"that word... that you said just nevermind "she growled frustrated she didnt seem to like that word at all, parker looked at her"geesh..dont make it sound so terrible...atleast im not like other guys...who would pin ya down and suck your blood till you past out and-"he sighed some thinking about liberty obiviously bothered by something.

Destry sighed and looked at her. "Fine, I'll tell you about me. I'm the middle of twelve children. My father had three wives, of course not at once. His first was a beautiful human woman. She was blonde with green eyes and he loved her. They had four children. Kadin, Chase and Chance whom were twins, and Rosa. That woman died when Rosa was five. My father was heart broken and didn't remarry until ten years later when he was forced to marry my mother. She was another vampire of noble blood and they hated each other with a passion. Even still they had four children. Desinderia, Darling, Myself, and Dolly. My mother was murdered by a morpher when I was ten. After her death he brought a morpher women here and claimed she was his 'pet'. In truth he was just covering their relationship up to protect her. Soon she had had four children of her own with him. Fox, Snow, Cari, and Emery. When the truth came out, which only happen because of me trusting a morpher and leaving them in, both my father and his wife were murdered. The morpher whom did it had been her own brother to top it off. Snow's mother had been like a mother to me as well. After my father passed away my brother Kadin took control until his own death, then I took his place. Morpher are horrible people, though I shall admit not all of them are like that. It is why I decided against killing you." He huffed figuring she had been given enough of his personal information for the moment.

Snow looked at Parker and sighed. "Yes I know all about those kind. I also know about the whole rule of a pet too. A play toy of sorts unless you are like my father." She sighed and leaned against the wall. "I am sorry I just don't like being back here after all this time." She knew Destry still help things against her and himself. She also knew he would kill her too if he got the chance. Even with his good side considered.

Liberty just stared at him and then gave a sigh and held her head some she looked at him "well your wrong not all morphers... are horrible.. believe it or not..."she said frowning some "though some are a pain in my but like my captain "she said seeming slightly confused about him she moved her feet slowly "... i didnt mean all that... "she said looking at him and tipped her head slightly and luaghed some, Parker sighed some and nodded some "...snow"he said looking at her"what are things you like to do..and we dont have to stay here we can go to hotel ya know that right"he said sighing.

Destry sighed and shook his head. "I just said that not all of them are horrible like that, it's why you're still living." He smiled a little though. "As for you leave, do as you please when morning comes, but Snow will not be going with you. She is now Parker's pet and he best enjoy it because if he doesn't I'll not waste a moment killing her." He smirked a little before turning and walking toward the living chambers. "Would you like to see the rest of this place?" He called to her over his shoulder.

Snow looked at him and smiled a little. "Thank you, but it's fine staying here, unless you would rather not. As for what I like.. Eating food, sleeping, fishing, painting. All the fun stuff. I not that much different from the rest of the worlds population." She smiled and stood straight up. "What about you, after all you are the master in this situation."

Liberty gave a sigh "why not"she said walking after him "i wont sleep..even if i tried..."she said sighing some she looked at Destry and sighed some " it seems like..you really run a tight ship here...must be why you can always outsmart us..on things though..it can be said that were rather weak when it comes to defending ourself ...in fighting wise"she said sighing some "and could you please stop saying that stupid word p-et"she growled some, Parker frowned some hearign that word master he looked at snow"hmm come on i want to take you somewere"he said grabbing snows hand and pulling her outside and walking away towards the end of town and the woods he gave an odd sigh thinking about liberty he just sighed some.

Destry sighed and gave a nod. "Fine, and yes I do run a tight ship. Those whom don't die. Those whom go against my orders die, sometimes I don't even have to kill them. It would be best if every one would just realize that I am trying to keep them alive. There is no time for fun and games when you have people trying to kill your friends and family around every turn." He sighed before showing her the living chambers. They were sectioned off into three parts. A main room and two smaller ones off of it.

Snow sighed and followed after him. She wondered where he was taking her too. Hopefully he wasn't going to take her off and kill her to get out of this mess. Though she would understand if he did. In this world it was everyone for themselves. You could hardly trust any one any more. She had learnt that the hard way once and she knew better now. She was more careful about whom she opened up to or let her guard down around.

LIberty gave a sigh "i disagree...with you there... "she said sighing "theres always gotta be a little fun... or else... everything just wasted...becuase all they remember is the work they were doing to try and stay alive...though goofing off...is never good... im sorry i talk to much..."she said frowning knowing she was to much of a chatter box at times like these, , Pakrer gave a sigh when he stopped at a lake and was able to view the moon he plopped down and sighed"i used to sneak otu here at night ....to get away from everything "he said frowning he sighed some thinking about Destry "what do i do..we both know he wants to kill you..."he said frowning.

Destry shook his head. "I meant for me. My people have times of joy and fun. That's what these rooms and the garden are for. I however have no time for fun or games. If I am not being a great leader 110% of the time someone will end up dead and their blood will be on my hands." He sighed before moving on to the bathing rooms. "You are welcome to wash up as you please." He told her as he showed her the main bathing room. A big tub, much like a ground mini pool, was in the center of the room.

Snow sat down and sighed. "We do as he said, unless you have a plan to get out of it." She leaned back and looked up at the moon and frowned. "I wish he would just get over himself though. I miss how he used to be before taking charge." She missed her big brother more then she was showing. Looking at Parker she was curious about his feeling on this matter.

Liberty gave a sigh and frowned some "...no im good..ill get a bath at my house... no offence..but after what ..the last vampire..tried to do to me that i know..im not trusting ....the locks on the door"she said sighing some looking at him "..your very werid..destry..isnt there anything you ever wanted to do?"she asked sighing, Parker sighed some " yeah well..doing as destry says worrys me slightly..he already dosent like me enough as it is..."he said frowning "im just trying to stay alive to protect liberty..." he sighed some and shook his head some.

Destry shook his head. "At one time in my life there had been something I wanted in life, but that doesn't matter now because this is my life." He looked her in the eyes. "I will stand guard if you would like." He said wondering if she really did need a bath or not. He wanted her to feel comfortable here.

Snow looked at him and sighed. "It's best to do as he says. I know that from experience. I don't think he dislikes you.. I think he just wants you to listen to him more. Though he does dislike me and for good reason. Beside you are probably better off doing as he says or maybe even just killing me." She knew it would be better for him if she were to die here.

"No really im good !" she said waving her hands in the air nevrously she gave a sigh some "erm sorry....just when people are near the door and say guard...i think of some past events"she said sighing "though i do stink..."she said frowning "ugh..."she said frowning trying to fiqruied out everything , Parker frowned some"i cant kill you off..i cant snow..its not in me..."he said frowning though it was he just didnt go around killing morphers unless he was totaly forced to "..i am worried about liberty still"he said frowning.

"If you insist." He said before moving on down the hall toward the staircase. "I'll show you around the garden and down stairs before I show you back to your room. I do believe you would rather be there then out in the halls alone." He sighed as he started down the stairs. He knew the vampire in the base would not risk their own life to harm her. He had made it clear she was to be treated like a respected guest until she left in the morning.

Snow sighed and shook her head. "Yes, but I am only half morpher. As for Liberty, Destry will not harm her and I do not believe any one back there is stupid enough to challenge his word." She laid back on the ground and looked over at Parker. "What are you going to do with me then? since you wont kill me and I doubt you'll feed from me or use me like a toy."

She looked at him and sighed"...why dont you just take me back to my room..."she said sighing she was getting a rather bad feeling it felt like a rock just hit her stomach she frowned some and sighed "i just better try and get sleep..i quess"she said frowning some before sighing looking around oddly *i got a bad feeling about tommrow...*she thought frowning, Parker sighed some "your right i wont becuase...i know what it can do them later on..and its not destry im worried about...it another vampire..he lives were...liberty old town was.... though hes been looking for liberty "he said frowning.

Destry gave a nod and sighed taking her back to her room. "You can lock the door from inside now. If you feel threatened by any thing at all ring the bell in there and I personally will come to check on you. Do have a good night." He told her before turning and heading to his office room. He knew Emery would be sleeping by now and so he would not bother his brother tonight.

Snow gave a nod and sat up. "Then would it not be better if she were to stay with Destry? He would make sure no harm would be fall her as long as she remained on his good side." She knew Destry well and once you got on one of his sides it was hard to switch. He was a pain like that. Once his mind was some where it usually stayed there.

Parker frowned some "she wont see it like that...and yeah it would probably be better...for her to stay there..but what do i do to get her to stay there..."he said frowning looking at snow he sighed some "and oh destry...thats...one person id have to talk to..and ...what do i do... there"he said sighing"i quess id have to tell him that"he said frowning .

Snow sighed and stood. "Talking with Destry isn't that hard as long as you are not mouthing off. Approach him like he's family. He'll understand and it'll give you points with him if you apologize for the trouble earlier." she pulled a snack cake out of her pocket and started to munch on it. "Honestly he'd be your best friend if you told him you pushed me in the lake or killed me, but you aren't that kind of vamp." She gave him a teasing smile.

Parker sighed some thinking about it "probably so"he said before standing up and sighing "i just dont like killing people oh the irony "he said sighing before heading back he sighed looking at the moon "its the same color as the one in the sotry "he mumbled *everytime it shows itself...*he thought sighing.

Snow followed him in her wolf form and sighed. "Where shall I sleep tonight. Under a bed or on the floor is fine with me. I've slept in worse places. Trash can being one of them." She sighed knowing Destry would be up all night. Why not, not like he needed to sleep much any way. She glanced at the moon one last time and a longing sigh escaped her.

Parker sighed"on the bed with me... "he said looking at her"....i rather like soft furry wolves...next to me"he said looking at her and sighed some before walking again "..the moon very nice isnt it?"he asked sighing lightly before walking again he looked at snow and sighed some looking at her "id rather not have something warm sleeping on the floor..."he said smiling.

Snow gave a small smile and nodded. "As do I. I used to love it when my brother Fox would sleep next to me." She sighed remembering him well. He was still alive out there some where. "The moon is beautiful, it would be nice to just sit down and howl at it for awhile." She was glad she could be honest with Parker. Other people would laugh at her over something like that. She blushed a little with his last statement but smiled any way. Parker wasn't so bad after all.

Parker looked at her"i proisme..another full moon night ill let you do that..."he said smiling "... Liberty likes doing that to..though i didnt know collies did that" he said while walking part of him didnt want to go back yet "..should i wait till morning to till destry...but liberty usually up before me"he said truthfully.

Snow smiled and wagged her tail. "Destry will be up all night. You should tell him before you go to bed. That way he can catch her in the morning and keep her from leaving." She barked at him as she ran a little to catch up to him. She was small for a wolf but it was because of her mixed blood. "You aren't that bad you know."

Destry was working through some finance papers before moving onto report about the morphers. He had a lot of paper work to catch up on but if he worked through out the night he would be done with it all before mornings first light. Sighing he leaned back in his chair for a moment before reaching out for another paper.

Parker smiled"why thank you...and you are quite good at keeping conversation..."he said smiling he frowned some when he kept getting nearer to the base he sighed some when he got in and got to his room door"wait in here for me and dont come out..."he said before walking away and going to destry offices he sighed some and opened the door before walking in and standing there he sighed some "im sorry..about earlier.."he said sighing some "i would say i didnt mean to disturb you but i did..its a pretty good reason to ...well for ..me i quess its going to sound very werid...and odd"he said sighing.

Destry looked up at Parker and raised a eyebrow. "I see. What is it you need then?" He asked leaning back in his chair and placing his hands together in front of his mouth. He was eager to hear what Parker needed of him. "I trust you are having fun with Snow?" He smirked a little though it was hidden from view.

Snow sighed and climbed onto the bed. She would wait for Parker to return. Hopefully Destry wasn't giving him any trouble. She knew he could be a handful, after all she had fought with Destry quite a lot in the past. Shaking her head she curled up on one of the pillows and whined as her tail beat against the bed.

Parker gave a huff"funmy i could say the same to you ...since you were with my cousin when i left"he said before bashing down on his teeth "i need you to ..keep liberty here.....this vampire guys coming after ...her... and he wont stop until he gets her"he said frowning he was just tyring to protect liberty he sighed some "..though she aint going to be happy about it..."he said frowning some "... look im just trying to protect her...while i can..."he said frowning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back