• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Absolute Duo RP

Razgriz

Elder Member

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello and Welcome. Thanks for taking your time to look into my interest check.

As the name applies this will be an rp based off of Absolute Duo.

Plot:

It will take place five years after the anime, so all of the cannon characters have graduated. Our characters will be first year students who just arrived at the academy, and on the first day of school they will all be attending the orientation. Now the main plot to this will be the characters attending the school with school events and such taking place throughout the year.

Now there will be more, but since there is still a lack of information about many things in this universe. I will have to deal with what I have to use. As well since there were a good amount of things that were different from the light novel and
anime. Since the anime if probably more popular I will be basing the rp off of it.

Requirements:

1. This is be an advance casual to detailed level rp. That means I want about two-three paragraphs per post. NO ONE LINERS. YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE RP.

2. I ask if you think or know you want be around to rp this for more then a week, please don't sign up. I am looking for people who will stick with the rp for the long run.

3. I will only be accepting seven people as for right now(including me that makes eight). That will make four pairs. If there are alot more interested in the rp then seven I will consider increasing the number.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope you will be interested in the rp. I look forward to see some people be interested in this. If you think you know someone who will want to join tag them in a post .Anyways enjoy the song.
:D

[media]

[/media]

quizoxyshin-wordpress-com-quizoxy-wordpress-com-absolute-duo-banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. Well due to the lack of interest it seems I won't be making this rp. I am sorry Mena. I do apologize about this.

It is sad, I was looking forward to this rp. But I can't roleplay by myself. Anyways if there happens to be any lurkers out there who only watch the thread until the main one is made, I encourage you to say something.

Hi. So, if you both still want to do something, I`ll gladly lend a hand. I was actually thinking about adding absolute duo to the list o fandom`s I`d lie to try, although giving it a proper plot and functionality seemed troublesome. Still, if you wanted to do this, then I`m assuming you had something in mind.

To put it short, if you still want it, I`m in.

Well see Idea wants to play as more then one character as well. That's fine but I think it would be best for us to have at least one more person to have a balanced amount of rpers let alone characters.

I guess I will make the rp now. It will be up something within the next few days. I have some other things to take care of first.

Okay you got me let me put more feel into it

Here we go

WOO LETS GET THIS PARTY ROCKING Do do do do

Wait so if 5 people will join, then there will only be 2 pairs and someone don't get a couple?

Absolute Duo?

I just got back into the site from my... break and find interesting topics. If you'll have me i'd like to join you in this, I loved the light novel series and have Just recently finished the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back