• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP

if this dies I’ll just start part 2 prematurely

Welp somebody just had to mention blowing up Bentus’s reactor, I hope that decision was changed after realizing the ship is powered by anti-matter, hehe

Somebody better find a way to calm Bentus down before she has a melt down, might I suggest someone finding a way to sneak into (it will be very hard) her data nexus and find the hidden room she knows nothing about

I’ve got something pretty touching and sweet planned for Bentus, if we ever get around to it

Unless Walker is going to the Unkown ship and helping with the cargo/meeting last crewmembers

once the current crew touches down on the station new characters won’t be accepted for a bit.

After that, character will have to talk to me in PM messages so we can make sure their appearance into the story will make sense with their backstory.

working on the horrors you will encounter once you arrive at the classified planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back