• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters
Tony growled, attempting to pull his leg closer again, "Its fine" He murmured, watching him warily. Why would he want help with something that had healed (to a point) and he had lived with for months?

Yang would sigh and say "well if you say so...are you hungry or thirsti?"he says as he tilt his head as that growl kinda worrid him,dose he like his leg twistid?...well if he dint what too its better not hesitate as he might get hurt trying too

Tony twitched and shook his head quickly, not trusting Yang. But then, he found it hard to trust people as soon as he met them, even if he did in fact need what they offered. Wrapping his arms around him, he hid his thin body and watched the other silently

Yang would look kinda down as he would sigh and say "If....If you need anything i will be in the living room...ok?"he says as wen he is done he would turn around and open the door and go out and close it behinde him as he sighs and would make his way towards the living room and sit near yin as she was reading a book and yin says "So are they ok"she says as she reads and yang says "Yea....I think,i dont know well but....yea there fine"he says worridly as Yin would look at him and rolle her eyes and continue reading as yang was staring at the floor wondering if they were really ok

Kasmir took his gear off, piece by piece, checking his wounds, he pulled out shards of metal and glass, and even a few bullets too, wincing in pain, he grit his teeth and punched the wall, to distract him from the pain... Why does everyone want to kill me so badly? I'm just a lone survivor... Do I? A legend. Really pose such a threat? Maybe it's cause, due to my powers, that they fear me, humans are weak, their achievements are their strong point, and myths are on a totally didn't level among them... So then, why attack me, when I just want to walk about peacefully, why must we always be at war? Though I must admit, when I get in the mood... A simple fight turns into a game... Whatever, it's none of my business way out here...

He thinks as he tends to his wounds..

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

(Let mi fix it)

Yang would get up from the chair as he was going too check on the two,as he opens the door he sees sky up and aproches her and say "Wo you alright?...you had a nightmare or somthing"he says as he would pat her with his scarf

(No, he's very far away, deep in a cave far below a forest, quite a few miles from the human's camp.)

Skylar took a deep breath and nodded shakily. "Just forgot where I was for a moment. What happened while I was out? Does your dad know I'm here yet?"

Yang would nod and say "Yes he knows you are here now so no worris....Well your friend there really dosent whant too be help...I try too help him with that leg but he dosent whant too and he dosent what too eat"he says as he points at Tony with his scarf and then looks at sky worrid

Yang would nod happily and say "Yes ofcourse we do come on"he says as he would wrap his scarf around one of her hand and would open the door and take her towards the kitche,as this place was large and kinda like a maze and he dosent what her geting lost

(Kasmir is just waiting for an adventure buddy to appear. Maybe someone like that human kid. Or a wandering myth, someone that won't attack him.)

Yang would smiel at her and nod and say "well dont get lost"he says too her as he would continue towards the Kitchen,as he wonders what was wrong with Tony...maybe he is scared or somthing?...Ho knows

(Dam rayan is the onli one outside and he whant too kill you
xD )

(Oooh, denied!) Kasmir looked at the mirror of himself in one of the pools of water that surrounded him, his body had scars touching every part of his body, they may not be visible to the naked eye, however, any legend would be able to see them, they engulfed his body as if flames were dancing on him, day in, an day out, though, this was normal for most legends.. He just didn't like others to see...

Kasmir was gettin cold... He needed to find a way to close these wounds up, or he might pass out...

He lied in one of the larger pools of water.. As the water turned a rose red colour, thickening with his blood...

(Give me five or ten minutes.) 
Terra whimpered as she looked for some shelter. She was soaking wet and freezing from falling into a creek earlier.

Skylar followed Yang, her face emotionless.

Yang would reach the kitchen and would look at her and say "so what you whant too eat...we have lots of things here"he says as he would walk towards the frige and wrap his scarf around the hadle and look at sky for a respons

(Hey azel Yang is that happy and freindly...it dosent mean that he is in love or somthing)

Kasmir sighed, dragging himself up from the water, sneezing blood, he wiped It away as he walked back over to his sword and gear, they where stacked neatly in the corner with his boots and shirt, it may be cold, but bloody clothes are a pain In the ass to clean, he sat there in his soggy pants, waiting, for anything...

Skylar shrugged. "Got any meat?" She asked.

Terra's eyes lit up with hope when she saw a cave and she ran inside, knowing it was going to rain soon. She could hear the thunder already.

Kasmir heard the pitter patter of someone running into the cave, so he hid himself in the shadows, only his bloody hands showing, but not to visible..

Terra shivered and sat down, leaning against the cave wall. She sneezed cutely and shivered, her teeth chatting and her clothes and hair soaking wet.

Yang would nod as he would open it and would reach inside and look around and grab a pice of meat wrap in plastic and say as he got it out "You whant it cook? or grill?....well anything really"he says as he would place it on the table and wait for her respons

Yin would wake up from her slumber on the couch,as she would get up and make her way towards the library as it was her favorite place

(I really dont get jokes somtimes....Sorry ;-;...Im kinda of a serius person you know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back