• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

(This is a Official sequal too A Mythical Rolplay so enjoy)

A World of Myths

"The hunter will become the Hunted"

I am Yin and my father Has told mi that we are not the only one of mi kind as we are what "They" call Myths half human/half myth cretures because of a genetic mutation and....he told mi that Humans are Hunting us down as Mi and My brother needed too hinde from the humans and we desided too send a message too Other Myths out there as they are in danger aswell and hunting us down like animals...aswell mi father has Built this place for us too live and hide....But i dont know how long will this keeps us safe....so mi and Mi brother have bin hiding messages for other Myths writin in paper or Carved in Trees and Rocks as it only says "Use your seanses" thats all it says...keen senses of everything will be needed to find our home, Hearing, Sight, Smell, Touch, Taste, anything relatively. But basically saying, only Myth's are allowed to find it, due to their excellent sense that were keened upon this "mutation".and we are willing too finde all Myths out there that are being Hunted down and taken as Lab Rats.

And aswell....Mi father is...Odd...I dont know but he is Creepy and Mysterius as he said too Mi and Mi Brother too Never go down a passage way Deep down in the Place....I dont know why but one time i hade the chance too get close and i started too hear...Clings and clangs and Odd Noises like wind but more Glistery sound....I dont know what he has down there but i hear Growls down there and its scary but i dont what too know what is down there.

Myths

Ready to fight alongside their commander against the "evil" Humans who want to rid of their very existence through experiments. Your job is to prepare yourself, group up, and rid the world of Humans.

Humans

You are to gather up armed forces, stay together and prepare for a long and hard war ahead. If a scientist, please keep into a lab all together, ready to take samples and try to figure this half-human half-myth creation out.

Legends

A Mysteri in the shadows that is Not Evil Or Good but they have awoken and now rome the place freely as they Can choose wich too help and wich too dispose of.as some have learn there ways of "Magick" or have resive them as some are accient and some are Yough.

{Rules}

1:Cursing is allowd but keep too minimum

2:Pleas No Godmodding and aswell no ERP but Kissing and Similer are Fine

3:No killing Other players Characters Unless they good with it and its a "Ok" From them for you too do it

4:Please no bunny posting unless no one else is online

5:3 character Limit

6:If ou are going too be Offline or cant post tell us first pleas Tell us

7:Respect Fellow Players

8:NO OOC in IC or CS....OOC IN OOC and if I accepted Your character i will tell in OOC so watch it as its very important

9:What a Event or story bending one? DONT do it without telling mi,PM because i might have events and other players aswell and you might ruin it,so if you have a event pland PLEAS tell mi first in PM and i will deside if i will allow it or not and i will arrange it

10:But most impotant HAVE FUN!!

11:No one hiting or Auto hitting,you canot kill things with one hit and you need too miss once and a wille​

Map

Entrance too "The place"

43078198.jpg

"The Place"

falling-water(1).jpg

Other places

-East=Hevily forrested area

-North=Hevily forrested area

-West=Forrested area and Sea Shore near By

-South="The Place" Entrace

Last edited by a moderator:

As the Sun Climes Over the Mountins and Rays of Light start too cover the land From the smallest Lake too the large Plains,Lighting and flowers bloom as the darknes Fades away and it cowers back as the light takes over and the animals Run with Joy,as the humans wake up from there slumber in the dream world and would start there daily Rutin

Yin

As she would be In the Lidrary Located deep in the House as it was all Silent and calm as she sits on a large chair and the book open as she holds it with her scarf,as the sound of paper pasing and the sound of the "Tick Tock" of the Grabfather Clock on the corner of the room as she was reading in her minde the book Titel "The First World War" as she was Intrige too read about how humans have Faught long ago and each single word she reads,she imagens it making the story come too life in her minde as it was a interesting Book

Yang and Nilin

As Yang would be Running above the ground Jumping from branch too branch breathing deeply as he dose and looking back somtimes as he was being chace,as he Jumps from branch too branch he would stop for a moment too take his breath and look back as nobody was there but then there is,as he sees Nilin Jumping towards him as he wraps his Scrafs around High branches too maintain balance and swing his way upwards and leting go falling on a nother branch and start too chase Yang,as Yang sees his father he would gasp and would look fowards and jump but then feels his left leg be grab and looks and sees one of Nilins scarf wrap around it,As Nilin would pull him towards him as he stands on a branch and would Hold Yang upside down and look at his face and say "You are still not good at this from all that traning?"he ask as Yang sighs and says "Um yes i have...But...Not much you know..and you are faster"he says as he says the end in a anoyd tone and Nilin would laugh slightly and say "No worris you will be good one day as your sister ok....come on lets get going"as he finishes he would jump off the branch and land on the Ground and place Yang down and Unwrap his scarf around him as they both start too walk there way back too "The Place",as Yang ask "Dad do you think any other Myth have found our message?...because it has bin quite a long time like 9 days or so"Yang says wondering as his pet "Chip-Chip" was ontop of his Cloak Hood and would chirp and Nilin says "Hey be pantient you know they will not come here in one day.....if they have not bin hunted down that is"He says as they both continue too walk towards there home

((@Metaphysics
@Skylar Black @The One Eyed Bandit @Dolphan of Lyfe RP has started ^_^ ))

Kasmir was up and about, he had found a cave, he was lucky enough to escape a bandits camp a few days back, however, he was running low on food and water.. He was tired of eating bark and moss, and the dew from the morning was no longer sustainable, though, deep In this cave he found some pools of water, and strange sorts of fish... Who cared.. He ate and drank, replenishing himself, he lies back In the darkness of the cave...

Unable to say anything, he sighs...

(Btw... @Nekoni Yer character scares the livin **** outta me..)

A young wolf trotted through the forest, hunting for food. Said wolf was lean, and agile, though thin and injured, its back leg permanently twisted at an odd angle between its ankle and its knee. It crept up on a cave, curious as to what was inside. He could hear something moving inside, and something trapped in a cave would make a easy catch for the wolf, which wasn't so normal itself. Two large, black wings extended from its bony shoulders, bat like and large, with white, snow like scales at the long bones that stretched out from said shoulders. These great appendages were curled into his furry sides as he hunted, the black horns on his head, which were sharp at the tips, gleamed in the low light as he growled, warning its prey to come out of hiding. @AzelFang

As the sun rose, a beautiful pale blue bird flew over the tree tops. Its tail feathers were long and elegant, the tips of its feathers changing rainbow in the gentle light. It landed and, in a pale blue glow, changed into a humanoid creature. The girl folded her large wings against her back, hiding them behind a pure black cloak and pulling her hood up to conceal her face

Kasmir heard the growling, as he lifted himself up, walked to the edge of the cave and stared down the wolf...

.... May I help you?

The wolf froze in its movements, instantly recognising something far stronger than the weak wolf was. Its ears folded back, and it shifted into a young boy, whose ice blue eyes seemed scared and pained. Scars covered the boy, up his arms, across his neck and one over his right eye. In addition to his permanently twisted right leg, he was shaking as he stared up at Kasmir in fear, pulling the hood of his black jumper up to hide his horns, wings folding to his back, though able to be seen because of two slits in the back of his shirt and hoodie. The dragon like things fluttered in a panic, and he averted his gaze, "Sorry" He mumbled, taking a step back

... It's fine. I'm not gonna hurt you.... Don't hurt yourself out there...

He said, nodding at the kid before stalking back Into the darkness.

The boy blinked, nodded, and cautiously backed up, wings fluttering. He was limping heavily on his twisted leg, and turned as he got to the entrance of the cave, moving to a tree and sitting against it, rubbing his leg

Kasmir leaned back on the cave wall, watching the boy from his spot... What was he doing out here alone?

.............. Hm...

The boys wings curled around his body, and he hummed to himself in a rather lonely fashion, though he seemed used to it. He shuffled into a more comfortable position, not realising he was being watched, and looked at his leg, before staring up at the sky

Kasmir pulled his sword out and began to sharpen It... Although he didn't use It often, It needed to stay sharpened..

Hm............

Tony's head shot up at the sound of a blade being sharpened, and flinched. He tried to push himself up, only to completely fail and fall back down onto his rear

He finished sharpening his sword, lying It down In the water to cool, he sighed once more, unable to think of anything to say, he checked his gear, making sure all was correct, It'd be a pain to keep losin this stuff, It was an even bigger pain gettin this stuff back.. It's hard making these..

Tony huffed at himself, his twisted leg aching badly. He ran a hand through his hair, missing his horns, and growled at himself for not being able to get back up

Hey.. Wolf boy... Are you Injured?

He asked as he thoroughly checked his gear...

Tony jumped slightly and shook his head quickly, "N-No" He stuttered, pulling his twisted leg close. It had been like that for a while, more than half a year, and he had gotten used to it

Hmm.. You can deny It, but your body says otherwise.. Mind sharin what happened, though, I'd rather not have company, I don't mind you... For whatever reason..

He said quietly..

Hmm.. I see, that's fine too then.

He said, leaning back, his gear was In perfect shape, so It was time to rest.. He doubted that boy would do anything..

Aura was very hungry, actually no, that was an understatement, Aura was very muchly greatly FREAKING hungry. She had been travelling for days and had already run out of food. She was starving. Suddenly, she found a couple of people and she eyed some of their gear...maybe they had some food in it? She turned into her Myth form and sped towards them, snatched the gear and started to run away. @AzelFang @WolfOfProphecys

(Was that aimed at us, or Just some random people? If It was aimed at a person In the RP remember to splay their name via @ )

Kasmir launched onto the beast and slammed It Into the ground, grabbing his gear and putting It back on, as he continued to slam It against the mountain-side, he stopped abruptly, not wanting to kill the poor beast...

What the hell do you think you're doing? If you want something, ask for It, stealing Is a wretched thing to do. If you try to do It to me once more, I will kill you.

Aura thrashed about as she was being slammed. She shifted back and cried. Her stomach rumbled loudly. "I'm sorry! I was very hungry!" She cried out. @AzelFang

"Their stench is everywhere..." A slender, golden haired girl strutted down the forest paths, wrinkling her nose in disgust. Nine long golden tails flicked behind her, ears twitching to each sound. Bright iridescent eyes were sharp and dangerous, seeming to glaze off different colors at different angles much like hummingbird's wing. A tiny radio attached to her a white militia hat on her head buzzed as a static voice sounded "Ayana... Ayana! Where are you? Come back to base already--" with a claw-like nail the kitsune turns off the tiny radio by her ear. Greatly annoyed. "So noisy..." Ayana skimmed her hands over trees she passed, bright blue flames bursting from her hands and catching onto the dark bark of the wood, setting everything in her path on fire "Let's smoke those little Myths out." The golden haired fox smiled as the blue heat began burning the forest in the North, sending a wave of crackling smoke into the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back