• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters
Rayan would try too get up but falls back down as the rest scrambel and some stick too fight shooting on the man,as Rayan was on the floor Unconsiusn because of the man but he would one day get revenge but not today

(Well seeeya all of ya runers gota go)

Josh sighed. "Can I just wait outside where it's colder?" he asked, sweating. He wiped his forehead and sighed again. God, it's too hot, he thought.

I am a dolphin.

Yang would look at the man and smiel and say "Yea but dont get seen bi mi dad ok....be carfull"he says as he would sit on a chair and help the man that resently got up

Kasmir clasped his hands together, It seemed that the man was outta the race, so he knocked out the remainder of men, softly, just so he wouldn't kill them, he then ventured on to find any other secrets that were held here. This turned out to be rather enjoyable, though, he usually disliked being around all these people, he enjoyed the excitement..

((It's Shawn))

Josh went out of the house and turned into phoenix form, stretching his wings. He roared loudly, as if it was a yawn. He was actually calling the other phoenix. He wanted to talk to her, just know some stuff of the people in the woods.

I am a dolphin.

Josh responded to the cry as if saying to go to him. He still had questions, and his questions have been unanswered for a long time.

I am a dolphin.

((Gotta go soon.))

Josh turned into human form and asked, "Who saved you?" He looked hurt, because of that fight he just had.

I am a dolphin.

Maxwell cracked another smile, or more like smirk, as she spoke. "Well here I am. Take a close look" He spoke with a tone of playfulness and ruffled his free hand through his white hair. Just as her, he hadn't seen one of his kind for a long time. It almost made him believe that there was only few left. "Now, may I ask what you are doing here in the woods?" His smile widened a tiny bit and he relaxed the muscles in the hand she had a tight grip around.

@Nekoni

(Sorry, im gonna call it a night)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasmir walked about, the wounds he received earlier were taking It's toll, he walked around, looking for anything that could be Interesting... No longer finding anything, he left the base, using the shadows to his advantage, he escaped, without harm, thankfully, he left the area, heading towards another forest..

Grey walked through woods he is not familiar with 'Why am I doing this all because I found something carved into a tree telling me to follow my senses' he sighed and pulled up the hood on his jacket 'I can't explain it but it feels right I just hope I find where ever I'm suppose to go' he thinks then coughs, a small fireball escaping him, as he continued to walk through the woods

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayan would wake up as he would sit and see the base....mangeld up all destroid....That stupid Legend he is going too pai what he has done,as he would get up and would growl as what that man did with the base,as he would Give out a loud screech as he was going too finde him...and kill him,as he would turn too his DeathClaw form and start too Run were he last wen as he is not sure were he went but he will finde him.

Yang would be sitting on a chair in the room as he would turn his head towards Sky and say "You need anything?....Hungry or need frech air?"he says as he wonders how is Yang doing after the atack

Yang would be in the Library as she would be reading a Book too get what she did out of her Minde as she dint realise she try too kill sombody,as she dosent like going out of control but she would try not too do it again

Kasmir found his way to a stream, he was gushing blood... He lied down in the water as it washed away the blood...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Grey continued to walk the grass and twigs crunching under his shoes then he found a stone archway and he stopped and looked at it 'hm this doesnt seem like a natural thing to be in these woods' then he noticed the growth all over it 'but apparently its been here for awhile' he thought then out of his jacket popped out neko, his cat, and he mewed his agreement grey smiled and scratched under his chin "well little buddy do you think we should go through it" he asked his cat and neko just mewed then popped back into his jacket 'ill take that as a yes i guess' he chuckles to himself ten walked down the pathway under the archway

Kasmir stood once again, not wanting to stay in the same place for long, he left the warm rays of sunlight and cool touch of the stream to go find a more solitude place, somewhere darker, colder, and with nobody to bother him with, he's had far to much contact with any number of creatures. . . .

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Bad news

Guys i will be gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow so i will be Offline from this site all that time...as serius situation has presented in mi way and i will be gone.Till then i expect
@Nekoni and @AzelFang Too keep the RP alive till then i will be online today but gone start tommorow..Im sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back