• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters
"When I was in the labs, they tried to enhance my growth acceleration. They succeeded and as a result did more tests each day since I healed faster." Skylar explained.

"The beast has been released. " One young guard announces, the commander adjusts his hat and sighs in relief " We'll that's good I suppose, but our Exiled Goddess is still missing. She hasn't been back for days. Do you have any reports on her?" he asked, peering at the radars and overlooking the guards as they backed off to let the reptilian Death Claw loose outside. "Her location disappeared off of our tracking record...but her last blip was in this uncharted forest zone...she might be...dead sir." the young man looked down as if in disappointment, everyone at the base knew Ayana quite well. The commander frowned angrily "Ridiculous, myths don't just die. If she died, then there must have been something strong enough out there to kill her...she probably just got beaten and lost her radio, I'll discipline her later about that. Send Rayan out to search for her in her last recorded location after he finishes that pest off."

Skylar looked out the window and shivered slightly at the memories of the labs and scientists. The constant training to be come a ruthless killer. To carry out any orders without question.

(Isac, you have 2 minutes before Kasmir knocks yer lil beasty out... @Yonsisac
Kasmir launched himself at the strange creature, using enough for to crush a car, he knocked the poor beast out, stepping over It as It turned back Into It's human form..

Sorry kid, though I would fight you, I'm more Interested In any secrets this place holds.. Maybe when you wake up we could have a bit of fun..

(Sorry, night-time where I live)

Maxwells eyes widened a little when he heard the young woman growl. 'Someone's easily angered..' He sighed heavily before gracefully jumping down from the tree and walking towards her in a slow pace. As he began to walk more upstraight, his tails swung around him to eventually turn him into his human form. His white hair was now hanging down over his face, covering a mit of his pale eyes. Max tucked his hands in the light pants he wore before looking up at the girl. He cracked a tiny smile before actually speaking. "No need to be so angry, Lady."

@Nekoni

(She's asleep, like most people are, those of us who work all day an night, or have other things to do, don't get to sleep, so we're always on.. Unless that's just me..........)

(Or not, it says she's offline... Stupid site being stupid again...)

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

The guards of the area began to scramble furiously, "R-Rayan's down sir!" the guards all scream at once, pulling out their guns as scientist finish putting a few tweaks to their weapons "Move the researchers to the back and calm down, he won't past our defenses." the commander stated, sitting himself comfortably on a chair to watch his soliders run to the outside of the base to confront the man.

@AzelFang

"Whoever you are you better stay ba--" Ayana yelled as the creature came near, suddenly pausing as she saw the light catch off his white tails. Her golden ears perked up, tails bristling in confusion and intrigue. "A fox? A kitsune? A nine tailed kitsune??" she rambled, noticing the black markings on his body before he fully shifted, the girl was definitely swooned by his form. "I-I'm not angry!" Ayana flustered irritably at the accusation.

@Peachypants

Kasmir pulled a chunk of earth out of the ground, throwing it at the incoming hoarde of humans, sending then back with a thud, not killing them, he pulled up another chunk in case they fired at him....

Max tilded his head slowly to his side as he walked closer to her. "My name's Max." He paused for a brief moment to reach out his hand in a greeting motion. "You and I are alike, you see. If you're a kitsune as well, that is? But judging by your tails I would say that you are" his smile widened a little more, causing his white teeth to show. Indeed they were of the same kind, but something told him that in personality they were everything but alike. He shrugged the thought off and shook his head once to get rid of the hair that covered his pale-blue eyes.

@Nekoni

The forces that attacked seemed quite fearful of the power of this stranger, some dropping their guns and fleeing into the woods once they saw he could rip out chunks of Earth. "Gas masks." a squad leader called as some of his teammates were knocked out, the rest of the soldiers putting on bird-like masks that hung from their necks. From the sides of their belts they grabbed canisters, rolling ten of them across the ground as they surrounded the area with a poisonous fume of green smoke.

The fox tensed up in surprise, a kitsune appearing suddenly in the woods to say hi? A bit suspicious, too good to believe. "My name is Vixy. Nice to meet you." Ayana lied with calm eyes, as she grasped his hand- pulling him in close to her body in a mischievous manner. "Ah~~ I am~ What good eyes you have." The fox grinned, "What is a handsome fox like you doing in such a place?" Ayana asked curiously.

Kasmir looked down, bending, only to launch into the air with a jump, throwing down the chunk of earth he held, landing on top of it, next to what seemed to be the man in charge...

The man fell to the side at the impact of the falling Earth, taking out a small pistol with a large head after dropping another canister. "Sir, it's a monster!" he called into the mic attached to his mask to the commander of the base who sat comfortably within the gated walls. The trained squad leader began shooting a large metal net around the man- thousand of watts of electricity pulsing out to a connecting cord to the gun.

Kasmir moved quickly, slashing at the ropes of the net, moving swiftly through the hole, and punching the wall, a few times over until it crumbled, he then used his sword the throw the net at the rest of the soldiers, he traveled deeper into the base, looking for secrets. (He more or less gives no shits about the poor saps trying to kill him, he's just bored, a different way to use boredom, that Yang has... Bad hobbies are bad... Bad Yang.)

Maxwells eyes widened again as she pulled his hand. "Let go of me" He said calmy and made an attempt of trying to step back and pulling his hand out of her grasp. Wich he failed with. He gave up trying and sighed silently. Since he was a bit taller than her, his eyes wandered downwards to her face and gave her a meaningful expression. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed as well but nothing that was too visible for others.

Tony woke and instantly panicked, not knowing where he was.He stood, limping heavily to the door of the room as he whimpered softly, his body shivering. He'd only slept so deeply because he hadn't slept in a long time

Behind the walls were masses of weapons sprawled out upon the flooring, being put together by researchers. Creatures in cages were pinned up by machines on their bodies- steel jaws- misplaced claws and arts...all seeming strictly trained to hunt. They've been her awhile tracing and mapping out the area, radars were along the walls, blips of movement where Tony, yang, and Shawn should be....large gates of steel and metal locked away true beasts for war lie, beasts that they would pit caught Myths against.

Vixy curled her tails twitching her nose for a moment, quite offended that he tried to struggle free. He didn't act like the yako foxes she was use to- frisky, outgoing and overall focused on play and mischief. It didn't bother the girl too much though- the thought of having another kitsune around was a definite pleasure. "Nope." Ayana responded in a cheerful statement, looking up at him with a feverish grin. "I haven't found another ninetailed fox ya know? So I'm just getting a closer look at you~" she watched him carefully with iridescent eyes. 
Going to bed >n> Night everyone!!)

Kasmir found the weapons and beasts to be Interesting, why did these humans do such things, were they such a weak race that they had to rely on monsters and crude weapons such as these to go further Into life? Pitiful, oh well, at least It gave him something to do... He ran about, zipping In between cages and other such things, Ignoring the people he passed by, going through the shadows, as If he was never there... He stopped when he found an extremely respectable looking man, he must be the commander of this base, he stepped up behind him and tapped his shoulder, awaiting a response from the man. @Nekoni

As sudently a Large Creture smashes Trough the wall and grabs Kasmir and smashes a nother Wall breaking it and wen he dose he hurls him away and gives out a loud screech as this was his outpost not his and aswell he wonderd were the hell is Vixy as she must have bin here alredy....hope her radion is still working

Yang would see the Man wake up and he gets up and wraps his scarft around his chest and says "Nononono calm down now ok...calm down"he says as he lifts the man and carfully places him on a chair and unwaping his scarf

((Correction...its Yin that hase those playing manners Yangs is very nice))

Kasmir stops midair, glad that, that strange beast woke up, he darted towards the earth, slamming his foot down on Its shoulder, somersaulting In the air, bring his knee up, slamming Into the creature's chin, launching him Into the air, only to do a sidekick, launching him out of the base, hitting a barricade, he landing back on the ground, and looked about for the creature, obviously bored.. (Nothing to serious I hope, as a Legend Kasmir needs to have some sort of advantage over the beasts of war, and as such, magic Is a wonderful thing. Indeed.)

(Indeed .... great disadvantege with your characterwith super guts...But still not only power is needed you know)

Rayan would hit the ground and get up and growls at the man that seem odly powerfull but he will not give in,as he would screch and charger at the man with his hornes as he had his Instincts ready knowing what too do if he atacks of somkinde and analizing him for each atack he dose bit bi bit knowing him and its weaknesis

(He has speed and Intelligence as well, but In most cases, power Is the only attribute needed.)

Kasmir grabbed only the mans horns, and slammed him face down Into the ground, lifting It only to slam It down again, repeating this several times, he lifted the man off the ground, he threw him outside the base again, awaiting the next on charge...

Rayan would be angry as the man is anoying but has a different aproche this time,as he would charge again towards the man in a zig-zag patern and Gunshots Following him towards the man from other soldiers,as he would leap towards the man with his jaw gaping open and ready too sink his jaw in the man

Kasmir looked at his approach and sighed, as he lunged his arm deep Into the mans throat, reaching down, choking the man, as he slammed his other fist Into the mans stomach multiple times, he pulled his arm out and drill punching him Into the air, dodging the bullets, getting hit by a few, but ripping them out, as the man fell towards the ground, he kicked him Into the group of soldiers who were shooting at him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back