• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters
(I work 3 jobs, have classes and church, 2 roommates, 15 pets and bills flowing out the ass, I'm also a serious person, but not on the internet. Not when I'm this docile.) Kasmir noticed the girl, he grabbed his coat, since It was dry, he figured she could use It to warm up, and without a second thought, he walked over, knelt in front of her and covered her with his coat, leaving her head uncovered so she could breathe...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Terra gasped in fear and backed away from the stranger, not knowing who he was.

Skylar smirked. "No need for either." She unwrapped the meat and began eating it raw.

Yang would Nod at her and kinda disturb as she eats raw meat like that but she must be some kinde of carnivor myth or somthing and would say "So you are a myth....what class?"he says as he would open the frige again and start too serch

Kasmir sighed, standing up, he went back to his corner, and sat back down, sitting In the light this time, his wounds visible, still bleeding, it's dried up a bit, but since he just got outta the water, It began to bleed again..

"Class?" Skylar asked before she took another bite.

Terra titled her head at him, her golden curls sticking to her. She then shuffled over to him and pulled out some soggy bandages. She held them out to him.

Yang would face palm as he ment somthing else as he would say "Sorry i meat what Myth are you....mi dad keeps filling mi with information"he says as he would get choclat Icream out of the frige and would sit on the chair and raise his mask only reaviling his bottom half of his face (Mouth,Little of the nose)

"yea i always were this mask...well all of us do Mi,yin and dad....mi dad made them"he says as he continues eating as the movment of his face the mask copis it and dose the same

Kasmir pushed away the bandages gently... For some strange reason... He was obviously in pain, so why?

"Why? It doesn't seem fair to always be in hiding." Skylar leaned against the counter.

Terra tilted her head and then held the bandages back out to him.

Ah, that's alright lil miss..

He said as he tried to get up...

Yong would stop eating and his lips turn like down and would say "wen your hole fammily is being hunted down....its self explenatory"he says as he would continue and kinda wonders why he wear this mask and he has goten so use too it he dosent what too remove it

"Well that what mi dad said but dint explain,he only whanted so nobody sees our faces so the humans dont know ho are we"he says as he finiches eating his icecream and wrap his scarf around it and place it on the sinck as he still sits and would lower his mask covering his face

Kasmir eased the child off and walked over to a dark corner of the cave.

Yang would look at her scars and say "What happend?....."he says as he was curius as he dint understand why she was showing that as he would tilt his head in Curiasiti

Terra sighed sadly and curled up into a small, shivering ball on the other side of the cave.

"You asked my Myth Class. I was born human. My parents were both scientists. They gave my twin brother and I to one of the labs they worked at. They enhanced our DNA and genetic code. They turned me into some kind of wolf hybrid. They separated me from my brother, Erik. I ran away to find him." Skylar said.

Oi, lil miss, where's yer family?

He asked quietly.

(Oi @Yonsisac Dolan Is now gone, say his character ran away or was eaten by yin or some shit.)

Yang would hear her say that they were seperated and stare at the table and say "Same happend too mi Mom....she dissapeard...and i never got too see her..."he says clearly sad as he would stare at the table as he wonder were is she or is she dead

"I-I d-don't kn-know. I-I w-was r-raised in the l-labs." Terra said.

Skylar sighed sadly and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Yang snif as he begins too sob sofly as wen sky said of "Dissapears and wen to finde" it reminde him what he did,as he dint finde his mother and remembering that was not right and wonderd if she is still alive

Skylar sighed and hugged him. "If you help me find my brother. I'll help you find your mother. I promise. We can help each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back