• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Did ye see what happened to Hydro?

He asked with a laugh, putting the empty bottle down and grabbing another one. 
(Mr Obsidian organs here...)

Mai shook her head, she had passed out long before she had seen Hydro "I didn't even know he drank." She laughed in surprised, unable to imagine him drunk "So not even the great Hydra can handle DS..." Mai muttered. The girl jumped as the sword began screaming in it's error response, quickly calming down. Mai straightened it out on the sheets "If Sky has his original power...maybe..." She considered it for awhile to barge into a room to present the child and sword to her and run out.

(The problems of a young girl, eh?)

He took a capfull, It turned him Into jelly, his brain, seemed like was all liquid, he had no sense.. Skylar had to knock him out to get him to rest peacefully... Hah, he saw you take a few drops, and wanted to try It out, I don't think he really wants to see DS anymore, though... He laughs as he finishes another bottle, pouring a 4th of a capfull and handing It to Mai. Are ye sure ye wanna try It? What with the kid an the sword an all...

Well, If yer not gonna take It missy, then bottoms up.

Damien swallows the liquid In the cap, and finishes another bottle, grabbing another one, he hears Tony shuffling outside, so he pops his head out, just In time to headbutt Tony.

Ack, oops, sorry kidd- Wait a second.. What's wrong? He says, walking out of the room to look at Tony with a worried look.

Tony staggered backward as he was head butted, and looked at Damien with a confused, and rather dazed look. At the question his wings tightened further to his back, and he shook his head

Damien puts his hand on the pups forehead, noting the excessive sweat..

Don't lie to me, what's wrong?

Damien leaned down to check on Tony, seeing the gashes In his back.

Oi, kiddo, why didn't ye tell us sooner?

I'm not gonna be mad about that, those things happen..

He said, as he heals up the wounds, petting the pup.

Tony leant into Damiens touch, "S-She hates me......" He whimpered softly. She spent more time with the others than him, and he seemed to be blaming it on himself

She doesn't hate you, she's just shy around you, she loves ye, but she's new to this whole love concept, especially with her best friend, she doesn't know how to act. She's also a girl, after all my years of living, that's one of the things I've never understood.. A girl's mind...

He says with a laugh as he gives Tony a noogie.

Cause she doesn't know how to act around ye, and she thinks that If she hurts ye, or changes In any way, that ye'd hate her.. She's still a little girl, no matter the age..

He says calmly.

Mai paused for a moment as Damien had filled the cap, it didn't seem like the best moment to drink especially with the clutter of Obsidian castle items around her. She reached out for a second, but the drink was swigged down. Mai stared at him with a devastated look on her face, letting out a little gasp as she watches Damien leave, chugging down another bottle on his way out. She sighs at the missed chance, placing the little boy in the sheets of the large bed and tucking him away.

Damien pulls the pup Into the room and closes the door.

Alright, we got some trouble, not normal trouble.. But still trouble, Mai, explain.

He says, finishing another bottle, 2 more left eh.. Hmm.. He grabs another one.

Mai watched Damien reappear with the Tony with him. She points to the boy in the bed as if it were an answer "Angelus, appeared...but it seems he lost his memories...and become a child...and thinks I'm his mommy..." She stated in an awkward manner, shifting her gaze to the black sword "And the sword...Can talk...we don't know much of the situation, but it's an odd one indeed...I'm not even sure if it's safe to keep him here"

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, no. But still, a normal problem to say 't least...

He says, another bottle downed..

Nothin usually means somethin kiddo, what Is It, tell me.

He says with a smile and a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back