• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Mai quietly scooted closer to the boy, holding his head in her hand as she inspected him "W-What...?? I guess you do kinda look like him..." she muttered, looking at his black hair "But that's immpossible, Angelus is much older...you're too cute to be him and we put him back to sleep!" she said, even more confused than before as she turned the little boy's head side to side.

"I don't know but I remember being on a black chair thingy..." He recalled then stated to cry. "Please don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone."

The girl began to panic as the child began to cry "Maybe...it had to do with the power exchange..." she muttered in thought as she patted his black hair, wiping away his tears with the bed sheets "No one's going to leave you alone...You can stay with me until we figure everything out...Okaie?" Mai said with a cheerful smile, giving him a reassuring hug, wondering how she's going to explain this to Hydro. The boy seemed to have no memory of anything, she couldn't just shoot him off into the vacuum of space or put him back on the deserted planet.

Mai stiffened up awkwardly at those words "I AM MAI....Damien...You will speak of nothing to him." She stated loudly in an embarrassed fluster as he hugged her close. She patted his back "You had these really large wings before..What do you remember? Besides the black throne?"

"Uhh...umm...Persephone!" He said before kneeling in front of the sword and poking it a little. "Persephone? You there?" The sword glowed. "Hello Angelus."

Mai jumped, staring at the talking sword "You didn't tell me it talked either..." she said nervously, hoping that she didn't hear any of her private mumblings while it stayed in her room. "Um..Persephone..." she chatted "Do you know anything of what happened to Angelus? I remember him summning your name....hopefully you didn't forget too"

"Power feedback, there was a reason why he could only give his power to someone with none or very little of it." The sword said. Angelus, being a child could not understand big words.

Oh great, a talking sword, a mysterious boy, and angels all around.. What next, a flying goat? No wait, I don't need to see that...

He says, looking down at his bottle, now empty, looking In his pocket he finds another bottle, opens It and starts drinking..

Last edited by a moderator:
(What are all yer Ign's ? )

Damien kneels next to the sword.

Is there a specific reason why he couldn't just give you half his powers, or Is that why yer now a sword? Cause I'm pretty sure, the last time I heard of ye, ye were In the Underworld with yer.. Person.

"I am not the goddess, my owners simply named me after her. My true function is an anti-unit weapon and remote control over the castle's warp bridges offenses."

Heh, that's alright, so why didn't yer master also give ye a body suited for a wearer, for this sword?

He asks, as he finishes the other bottle.... He puts them both In his pocket, rather saddened by the fact that he drank them both so quickly..

Mai nodded in intrigue meant, her eyes bright with wonder "A weapon made for preventing war. That's an interesting combination." She laughed, crossing her legs as she sat on the bed, hugging the child in her lap. "But...why did Angelus revert back to a child then?" Mai asked, enjoying the thought of having a person...or sword...to help resolve the questions of this situation.

"I didn't need one.
"Again, power feedback, the effects are random from dying to growing longer hair." It said. Angelus fell asleep.

Damien left the room, only to come back a few seconds later with a box of DS, taking a seat In the corner of the room, he opened one and started guzzling It, enjoying every drop.

So what exactly Is with this.. "Power Feedback" ?

(Fine, last post then sleep.)

"ERRORERRORERRORINSUFFICIENTDATAREBOOTREBOOTREBOOT!" It blared before calming down. "My apologize, there isn't enough data to constitute an accurate or estimate response...rebooting." It said before the glow died.

Mai held Angelus as she watched Damien reenter the room drinking down the strong drink with ease, she stared at him enviously. "Do you think I could be able to handle DS now?? You know...since I'm mostly Myth now...?" She asked the ancient in excitement, holding the sleeping child in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back