• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(sounds fun! I was actually planning on doing something similar to that ^u^ I promise, whatever I draw for the RP will be nothing like the concept doodles I do for my CS sheets. They'll be ACTUAL drawings ;3 Is there anything you want for Hydro's appearance Yonsi? It's your chance to have a truly personalized character.)

(Ok i will tell you tommorrow Neki good nigght all)

Hydro would happyli laugh as mai kisses him and would kiss her back and say "Well be carfulle what you do ok dont whant you too get hurt and loose your fethers....and i will never get Grey hair mine is permenante Purple...its not Dyed only genes so i win...Good night"he says as he kisses her on the cheek gets up and exits her room hedint towards his and wen there he falls on his bed and gose too sleep

The child couldn't take it anymore and started to cry. The ashes slowly stirred as they got pushed by a slowly growing dark aura.

The sword suddenly spoke. "Stress levels critical, initiating emergency transport."A flash of light and he was some where unfamiliar.

Mai carefully touched place where Hydro had kissed her, blushing lightly. "Night Hydro, Love you." She replied shyly as he closed the door. Loosing her feathers...even though Mai had only had them for less than a day, she couldn't imagine living life without them. She flexed her wings as she gripped the glowing rapier, standing on the bed as she began stabbing and slashing the air with the beautiful black sword. "I can't let him worry so much...I'm the weakest one of the group so far...I have to learn how to protect myself.." Mai muttered, grunting loudly as she stumbled across the bed "Hya! HA! Ho!" She exclaimed, flapping her wings noisily like an angry chicken. The bed creaked and rocked as she fell onto her face, the blade stabbing right in the space between her fingers, piecing the bed with it's glowing body. Mai laid on her stomach, watching it carefully when in a sudden flash it spoke. A child appearing on her bed..

She scooted back a bit shock, rubbing her eyes as her feathery ears twitched , hearing Damien call her "Yes? Is there something you need?" She responded, yelling through the closed door "Because um....There's........kid...child........DAMIEN."

(@.@ If I don't respond assume the worst...Continue on roleplaying and pretend Mai passed out or something if I don't respond to something in 10 minutes)

Oi, what'd ye do this ti- Damn, what happened? He asks, with a strange look on his face and a bottle of DS in his hands...

Tony had somehow managed to lock the door of his room, but had sat n front of it, staring at the wall which he had previously been leant on, which was coated with red. His movements had made the wounds worse.

I highly doubt that, she's not old enough to have children, and that's not her sword.

He says, taking a swig of DS.

(.....What the hell happend wen i was gone.....Momy!?.....later nope need too proses this xD be back in 8 houres ....Im going too work for real like always so seeya)

(Hydro, needs to step up, take his woman, get married, and take care of some random ass kid that nobody knows Jack shit about. Good Luck Hydro. Mr'Fishboy.)

(Hahaha xD Poor Hydro...Mai havin kids behind his back omg)

'Did...the sword give birth...??' Mai stirred from her shock, blinking her bright green eyes at the child. "Mom....my??" she questioned him as she held her hands up in innocence, holding the thin black sword in her left hand "I-I think you're mistaken! This sword was a gift! Angelus told me NOTHING about this!!" she exclaimed nervously sitting on the bed sheets in front of him. Mai thought hard on what she could remember about anything Angelus said, hoping it would spark any clue on what may have caused her to suddenly have a son teleported to her.

Damien walked over to Mai, picking the sword up, as It rejected him, he Ignored It, and stuck the sword In the ground In front of the little boy.

Ye can keep It kid.

(Oh, what role do you main?) 
(Here

img-thing

Mai stared frantically at Daien, waving her hands around as she fluttered in confusion "IDIDNTHAVEAKIDIDIDNTHAVEAKIDIDIDNTHAVEAKID PLEASE DON'T TELL HYDRO" she uttered repeatedly, unsure what he would think if he saw a child next to his lover, calling her mommy. "Um...let's try to get things straightened out...I'm not your mommy I'm sorry to say. I am Mai! I'm just a huma-" Mai glanced over at her large violet and white wings "...Well...I WAS human...but that's not the....What's your name? So we have something to call you until we find your home?" she asked. 
(Bot laner >.<! I could never do top either @.@ No worries....@metaphysics HE'S SO ADORABLE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back