• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(What are tou doing....*puts tape on the broken area of the fourth wall*...Dam remember its Fragil)

Mai smiled as she saw his reaction, he certainly seemed confused but is was much better than him thinking she was having an affair...and having a child. Nether less, this reaction was much better, breathing a sigh of relief "Yeah, there has been much crazier things than this." she laughed " But I would never expect it to happen to me! I don't know much about him..." the scientist began as she became distracted with her hands, she wiped the leftover blood onto her shirt, leaving a long streak of red on the fabric. She concentrated for a moment, pretending like the claws were never there, just like how Damien had taught her. Slowly the claws shifted back into her human hands. "He said...He was Angelus, you know, that dark winged guy who kidnapped me? The one that almost killed me? That kid is the very same person...apparently the power exchanged caused him to loose his memory and revert him into this child like form...That kid is Angelus." Mai attempted to explain, if she were to explain this to anyone else that wasn't on this ship, they would have probably thought she was crazy. But it was as much as she knew of the child.

Charlotte found a forge and started to work.

'I want a boomerang.'

'Shield...'

'Sword, make it elegant.'

'I want to shred things!'

Hydro was serius as he whanted too hear but wen he hears that was the guy that kipnap her and try too kill her he look her in the eyes and sayd "Really now?.....Hmmm.....I think would be good too kill him in this state dont you think....i will be right back"he says as he gets up from the chair and start too walk towards Mai room with a serius face as he whanted too kill this guy as he dosent care as he whanted too protect Mai,and he wasent there too know anything of what happend so would make seans why he is trying too kill him....if he were there lots would be different

"Wait Hydro!! He's just a little kid!!" Mai exclaimed starting after him, she felt something build up in her heart as she breathed. A cold air in her lungs. "Come back! Come back! Hydro come back!" she yelled, running after him down the halls as her breath coated the wall behind her with ice. Mai skidded in front of her bedroom door, blocking it with her body with her wings outspread "He has no memory...He's so little, he's weak in this state but..." she thought of more to say as she stood stubbornly in his way, pressing her back firmly against the door. "Can we at least know a little more about him??? He gave up part of his power to me after all...even though it's now in Sky's hands...That has to mean something!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydro would look at her with a angry like look as he turns his head away from her then look at her again and sigh and says "If i see one single slip up im not going too let that kid alive....You dont know Anything of him and we dont know what he might do"as hydro would notice he is going Protective mode again he starers at the ground for a moment that looks back at Mai and says in a calm voice "Look.....I mostly understand but...im going too be watching....i know im being overprotective...again....But im worrid that kind might do somthing too you"he says ending kinda worrid as he looks around and sees ice?...as he would chake his head and ask "Did you do that?"

Skylar was walking around. She was still getting used to her new powers and fangs, wings, claws, etc.

(And in response to your questions five pages ago, yes I would like that neko.)

Mai carefully closed up her wings and tucked them against her back as she watched Hydro calm down a bit "Okaie......you can only kill him if he hurts me on purpose. " In truth she didn't know what kind of power Angelus still had, or what he would do if he remembered any of his past. But the child didn't seem dangerous enough to deserve to be killed. Then again.... knowing her, Mai would defend the most vicious of beasts or villains if they interested her enough; besides, she had befriended creatures that were once thought to be banes of human kind. Myths. She glanced at the ice coating the walls, not realizing she had done that herself. "Not that I know of." she replied. Mai opened up the door to her room with the child and the sword in the bed. "See? He doesn't look scary, does he?" she asked sitting on the bedside.

@Metaphysics 
(What did I ask :??*doesn't remember asking anything...?*)

"Mommy..." He mumbled as he continued to sleep. "Don't leave me...I won't go out anymore...please."

Charlotte finished with the weapon and it turned out to be a giant star thing with five different colors.

Hydro woudl look at the kid as he hears it say Mommy as he rubs his eyes as he says "I dont know...he dosent....but you dont know much...I dont really know why he calls you mommy....Its like animals,the first thing it sees its is mother.....im not saying he is a animal....and what about the sword?....anything you know about it?"he says as he leans on the wall near the bed looking at the kid and sword

Mai carefully patted his head as he slept, listening carefully to his sleepy words. 'Leave....did his mother punish him for something..?' she wondered in thought as she examined her body. Her hands skimmed over the little feathers on the back of her neck, "Apparently he calls me mommy because only the family head can hold the sword...it even has a name: Persephone. It talks, and seems quite knowledgeable but not all knowing. I would like to take it apart to see it's internal qualities...but I'm sure something bad would happen if I dissect an angel's rapier..." she sighed. "But I did wonder if he would call whoever held the sword mommy...hmmm...why don't you try Hydro?" Mai grinned, picking the black weapon by the handle.

Hydro would scrach his neck as he think thisnis a bad idea and says "so he can call mi Daddy or somthing?...i dont know were this is going but fine...ONLY for a few seconds and that is it,got it.....Give mi that thing"he says exyenthing his hand towards the sword and dint whant too take it from her as that would be rude,as he waits for her too give him the sword as he dosent know whant too expect and dint whant too.....but he was her guardien and assistent so yea

Angelus slowly woke up. He yawned cutely as he rubbed his eyes. He then saw a boy's hand reach for the sword and his eyes glinted and little black wings fluttered out as tiny needles pinned him to the wall, the wings retracted and disappeared. "No."

Mai's eyes widened, as the bombardment of black needles flew out from awoken Angelus, pinning Hydro against the nearby wall before he could even touch the Obsidian blade. She quickly pulled back the sword onto the bed sheets and stared at the red-eye boy in bewilderment " Angelus why did you do that??!?" she yelled, rushing over to Hydro's side as she began pulling at the black pins to free him from the wall. 'So ...he does have power....' Mai thought to herself curiously.

Hydro would see the needles as he would use his mouth and remove some of the near him and would remove some from one of his hands and say "See Mai!...That kid knows what he is doing!..I swear that i cant Handle this!"he says as he continues too remove the spikes as Mai helps as he was clear now too not get near this Little Bird before we have Kid Shum in the morning

"A kid try too kill mi!....If he dose it one more time theres going too be Shum for dinner!"he says kinda angry as this kid was going too kill him or somthing,eve if he wasent with this atack he might and its better not too stay off guard as this kid might try and do the same too Mai and thats why he was angry and overprotective

(Thats what am i going too turn that kid)

this-is-the-famous-food-they-said-janicew-shum.jpg

(Need to go seeya)

Hydro would be drag in the pool and sudently falls in and say "Dont get close too that kid.....he might do the same if you are not his Mommy.....lesson learnd"he says as he gose deep in too the water and lays there

Mai backed up a bit and stood in front of the bed next to the boy "That was my fault! He was just protecting Persephone...but see? He didn't try to kill you...He just moved you away from Persephone..." she muttered, looking at the black haired child who seemed to guard the sword. "He...really doesn't mean any harm..." she touched the rapier carefully as she moved it closer to him. The scientist sighed in uncertainty. 
(Kk night Yonsi! hmmm....Shum...I think it's like Sichuan? It sounds the same...and looks the same...hmm) 
(@Skylar Black I really can't find the question I asked...What is it that you said yes to??)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back