• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(sORRY (*´;ェ;`*) Blacky was just a nickname of an old friend *whimpers at glare*...........but just read back if you need to check, but please believe me, I didn't :<)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yes, his mind is there, but his body is still on the ship..) Man, where was he this time, oh, he was at home...

Mai slips carefully out of the room, rubbing the boy's hair before hand. Strangely enough, she had never seen a child before, not in person at least. The girl grew up home schooled when her brothers and mother disappeared, and she had never lived near enough to a city or neighborhood to be able to see other kids. Though it was odd to imagine, she grew up relatively alone. Mai thought it was normal for most, so she never had a second thought about it.

The girl scurried down the halls, running back and forth in quick sprints with her wings unfolded as she tried to clear her mind. "Hydro...Skylar...Tony...Damien...I feel like I'm turning against everybody for protecting this kid..." Mai sighed, tucking her legs in mid air to glide to the ground on lofty violet wings. It was more like a falling paper airplane than flying, but it was getting better. "But he just seems...so lost..."

Damien walked around a bit, taking care of the gardens that were close by, cleaning up the walls that had overgrowth on them.

Man, I really need to take better care of this place..

The girl had rapidly descended towards the ground in her attempted glides, skidding across the floorings and tumbling into a wall with a thud. Mai smiled wearily as she felt a string of pain in her left wing, sore from the repeated excursuses. She wasn't sure what to think about it, she's never felt pain on her back like this before. Never on a wing. Never on a horn. "How does...someone get use to this..." She muttered, laying in the ground with her her butt in the air and her horns stuck at the base of a wall. Mai eventually fell asleep in the odd position after a time of contemplation, snoring soundly. (Night night everyone!)

(Lol, gJ missum clumseh...)

Damien fed the beasts that were flying around, and played with the local children, and watched as the annual meteor shower flew across the sky...

((The children are beasts of many kinds..))

Damien stopped what he was doing outside and went Into one of the buildings, It was his library, the massive building held thousands of trillions of books, manuals, scrolls and other such things floating about, the wood was made of some dark red type of wood, smooth, fine, woodlandish, there was floating Islands of bookshelves, all over the place, he grabbed one of the ancient scrolls and started to read....

I wonder how the kids would react If they came here.. Maybe I should bring them over...

Mai snores quietly in the wall nearby, despite how awkwardly she landed she has seemed to make herself comfortable. A true gift of a hardworking scientist- learning how to sleep anywhere at anytime, even if stuck against a wall.

(Ok....the good thing no 1000 pages were made...havent use Hydros "acceleration" yet...need too think of somtthing)

Hydro would wake up as he notice he was under water and woudl feel and odd ich on his arms and look and fins are coming out,as his eyes open wide and amidiatly gets out of the water and the fins go away,as he would lay on the pools eadge as he sigs not being able too stay too long in the water,as he wonders about that kid why he was like that?

Mai dreamed of many things as she slept. Feeling the crisp wind between her wings and soaring endlessly over the sea, escaping from the needs of humanity and society. She knew once she came home, if she ever did; humankind will not accept her back into their arms once they know of the friendships and choices she had made. The government that she worked for on the human side of the war will either be exceedingly happy if they found her new appearance or fearful if she were to give her loyalties entirely to the myths. The weapons...the experiments...the technology that she has created for man, is not one for peace.

Mai's bright green eyes fluttered open as she tried to get up, finding her new horns still wedged into the wall "Can someone...Help me???" She called out sheepishly, pushing her hands against the wall with all her might to try to free herself.

Mai landed back onto her butt as she was helped out of the situation "Ah! Thank you!!" She exclaimed gratefully, looking at the two holes in the wall. A random flower plant can hide it quite well...maybe a fluorescent pillow.... Her eyes went over to her savior in confusion "did we...meet before?" She asked, pulling herself to her feet.

Hydro would be on the pool eadge Thinking about that kid as he hears Mai and sighs and rub his eyes as yet again somthing happend once more as Mai always gets herself in somthing,as he would get up as he would streach and yawn as he would make his way towards the door scraching his back an walks down the hallway and sees Mai and um...what was her name?...So many...as he would say "Thanks for helping her ..um....what was your name again?"he says as he woders her name as he knew but dint know ho was the name from but he better ask and not call her by a randome name 
(O god posting at the same time again....)

Mai quickly snatched the girl, holding her face between her hands as she looked at her closely "Ah yes!! That multi-personality girl..." She muttered in intrigue "Hmm...your whole physiology seems to shift with your personalities as well....I wonder how deeply the changes go...cellular? Molecular? Subatomic ??" The scientist grinned in wonder, turning the girl's head side to side."all that data reserved for the structure of the other personas must be immense...I wonder what part of the brain they hide in when not in use...and how all of your different genetic information are stored..." Mai seemed quite distracted with her observation, bubbling on about genetic sequences and impossibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back