• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy --=:A Fantasy Made A Reality:=--

Should I make a Q&A tab???...

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe???...

• Cheese. (CAKE!!!!~)

• Ever wonder why we're here?... (Vote if you get the reference!! XD)

• Total voters
Natalia was still looking at the distance in shock. What's wrong with this town? She thought while sighing. She put her hands in her pockets. Well at least now she knew who was a creature and who was not. She could've taken down everyone there at that point but she just waited. She needed to be patient, she couldn't just blow her cover like that. She walked up to wires with her cold,emotionless look on her face ."Sgt.Wires what is the meaning of this? You're making a unnecessary scene! Why are you even targeting this man anyways?" She asked him. Despite the fact that he requested them all to leave.She knew that the man she was talking about was the Devil's son but David couldn't just arrest him because of that. Even she knew that. She knew David well since they are both hunters and are obligated to work with each other on occasions but unlike him, she liked to keep her identity secret, Which helped her out in the past with her previous career.

@Yoyoman200

Last edited by a moderator:
(OCC: Okay so everyone is now going towards the beach and so much has happened my response is going to be pretty big and I will try to include everyone who has been walking behind me or somewhere around me. Now humans are not supposed to notice a demons presence or know everything that is going on xD ! So I am a bit surprised that everything happened the way it did. It was something I was not ready for. I really am not ready for all the action so I will see if Alexander can talk his way through it without fighting head on. I will see if maybe he is a good enough liar and the act of innocence work. And I am not going to act like I know who are the supernatural people etc. because my character is n human form and he can’t just feel the presence of others of his kind etc.)

While Alexander was headed towards the beach which he could see more and more of as he got closer he felt like someone was watching him. He wondered if perhaps it was that man who seemed to know who he was even though his demon form and human form looked different. He looked behind him and noticed someone who looked a bit weird following him. So that would make it two people following him now… Alexander sighed seeming a bit irritated that people are following him when he has not done anything weird in his human form. The wind picked up slightly and he felt like something bad was going to go down. Of course something was going to go bad when it involved Alexander. The heavens always cursed him and he wondered if this was their way of messing with him because he is the son of a devil. It always seemed like he had the worst of lucks but somehow he managed to survive it all.

Apparently only minutes ago a scene happened after he passed by a café. He did not notice the scene since it happened about 5 mins after he passed but he could hear some voices off in the distance. He had no time to worry about this though since it seemed to him people were following him. Alexander then thought to take the long way around to the beach to see if this guy who was following behind him quietly would follow. Alexander crossed the street and zigged zagged around corners and even went through an ally way and the man still followed behind him silently almost seeming like he enjoy stalking Alexander.
“This man is dedicated to following me,” he murmured softly to himself. However Alexander did not try to talk to the man or make any real contact with him. If he wanted to follow him then by all means he can do that. Alexander was not scared as he was mostly buying time for himself knowing that the sun was going to set soon.

Alexander finally arrived at the beach and of course there was a huge scene there. He knew deep down that there was going to be something bad happening to him boy was he right. There was several cars on the beach and even a heavy armed truck. Apparently the strange man that was at the bookstore and made a comment on his hair had to be a demon hunter or someone who at least knew about their existence but he wondered how he was figured out? He looked at his ring and wondered if the Witch’s magic was flawed in some way. How annoying he thought to himself. Alexander was now in plain sight walking towards the strange man who seemed to be looking for him.
“Wow what is going on?” “Why is there so many cars here?” Alexander said in an almost scared like tone. “Did someone die here?” He looked over the beach and saw many people here the only people he did not see here was the ones in the water obviously.

@Yoyoman200 @NightCasterZ @Robyn Banks @yumiyukifan1 @TheHappyPikachu @WoodenZebra

yumiyukifan1 said:
JeaneFrom afar, on top of a small cliff, not to far from the sea and beach, Jeane observed with her binoculars. How she got up here, you ask? Duh, she's a witch. Witches can fly. The blonde kicked her dangling legs and while watching. Ah, the police arrived? Was this girl a criminal too? Interesting! She hummed something as the mute scene went on. The girl entered the sea. A fishtail flapped and Jeane rubbed her nose. Mermaids. How long has it been since she saw one? The young adult sighed when the police ordered all citizens to get off the beach. It reminded her of that one fat hunter who tried to kill her. Taking out a siver spoon, she gracefully twirled the utensil in her hand. Stupid policemen interrupting her stalking. Now they scared one of her targets off. Jeane frowned as she silently aimed for the hood of the police car and threw. Using a vector spell, it flew and stabbed into one of their vehicles.

Jumping off, the witch plunged into the water, after taking a huge breath and swam as quickly and quietly as she could. She also brought a waterproof camera with her. (She has many stalker supplies) Pictures. She needed pictures.

@TheHappyPikachu @Yoyoman200
(Yea, this is a lot to talk about too, xD !)

In mid-sentence, David heard the ka-thunk of a metallic object hitting the hood of one of the cars. Thinking that someone had fired at them, David yelled for everyone to take cover. Men dove behind their cars, and all was silent for a moment, as everyone waited apprehensively for what may-be a second shot. But nothing was heard, and out of the corner of his eye, David spotted something sticking out of the car. He walked over, taking his time in case of danger. With more than half of his strength, he pulled the object from the hood. "What....." He said to no one in particular, "weapon fires...a silver spoon...?"

Before any more thought could be given to the matter, David noticed Natalia approach the scene, that same cold, expressionless look that she always had. David sighed as he approached her half-way, his feet crunching under the sand as some of the officers rose from their defensive position, some holstering weapons, once they saw David out in the open. "Listen, Natalie, I simply do NOT have any time for this conversation." He looked at his men out of the corner of his eyes, making sure that they were not listening. "This man is one of the most notorious criminals to have ever stepped foot on this Earth, and if you cannot agree with me on that, then I don't want to speak to your ignorance...." David looked around once more, moving closer to her, and talking in a whisper. "You know what he's done the past few months, there's no excuse for his crimes....and this "scene" is barley enough to keep a monster like him contained...."

Suddenly, one of his men shouted to David, directing his attention to Alexander, who was also arriving. Right on time, the armored-truck came to a stop behind the squad cars, and men in heavily-armored attire rushed out of the back of it, taking cover behind the cars. David shifted himself to face Alexander, pointing at him. "Don't move, Alex, we know what you've done!" he said loudly, as he moved out from behind the cars to face Alex head-on. "And this time.....you won't get away from justice." To the officers, this seemed like a regular response to such a drug-related issue, but for David, this was much more than that. To David, the death of Alexander was only the beginning of wiping out all the other races of monsters. If such a victory were achieved, then humanity's odds in total extermination of all magical beings would rise dramatically.

Nat stopped him once again but this time grabbing his arm and yanked him to lean towards her so she can whisper in her ear. She was much stronger than most people expected her to be due to her appearance. "Yes I know that but you need evidence! You can't just arrest anyone who suspected had anything to do with drugs. And if this is about what I think it is I suggest you keep your religion to yourself when you on the job." She let go of his arm so he could straighten up.

Yoyoman200 said:
(Yea, this is a lot to talk about too, xD !)
In mid-sentence, David heard the ka-thunk of a metallic object hitting the hood of one of the cars. Thinking that someone had fired at them, David yelled for everyone to take cover. Men dove behind their cars, and all was silent for a moment, as everyone waited apprehensively for what may-be a second shot. But nothing was heard, and out of the corner of his eye, David spotted something sticking out of the car. He walked over, taking his time in case of danger. With more than half of his strength, he pulled the object from the hood. "What....." He said to no one in particular, "weapon fires...a silver spoon...?"

Before any more thought could be given to the matter, David noticed Natalia approach the scene, that same cold, expressionless look that she always had. David sighed as he approached her half-way, his feet crunching under the sand as some of the officers rose from their defensive position, some holstering weapons, once they saw David out in the open. "Listen, Natalie, I simply do NOT have any time for this conversation." He looked at his men out of the corner of his eyes, making sure that they were not listening. "This man is one of the most notorious criminals to have ever stepped foot on this Earth, and if you cannot agree with me on that, then I don't want to speak to your ignorance...." David looked around once more, moving closer to her, and talking in a whisper. "You know what he's done the past few months, there's no excuse for his crimes....and this "scene" is barley enough to keep a monster like him contained...."

Suddenly, one of his men shouted to David, directing his attention to Alexander, who was also arriving. Right on time, the armored-truck came to a stop behind the squad cars, and men in heavily-armored attire rushed out of the back of it, taking cover behind the cars. David shifted himself to face Alexander, pointing at him. "Don't move, Alex, we know what you've done!" he said loudly, as he moved out from behind the cars to face Alex head-on. "And this time.....you won't get away from justice." To the officers, this seemed like a regular response to such a drug-related issue, but for David, this was much more than that. To David, the death of Alexander was only the beginning of wiping out all the other races of monsters. If such a victory were achieved, then humanity's odds in total extermination of all magical beings would rise dramatically.
Alexander listened to the main guy pulling the strings which was the same guy who was looking at him in the bookstore. He accused Alexander of many things without the evidence or the proof. Alexander knew if he could not talk his way out of it he would fight but he had to buy some sort of time for that. He hoped maybe he could get everyone to turn against the leader by making it seem like the leader was just crazy and blaming an innocent man. Alexander noticed that a women was trying to talk him out of doing what he was doing and hoped maybe he could take advantage of this. "I don't understand..." "What have I done wrong?" "If anything you are the one whose been harassing me," he said in a confused and scared like tone again. "I went to the bookstore to buy some books and you rudely say something bad about my hair." "Did I do anything about that and cause you any harm?" "No all I said was that it was rude to make fun of someone's hair or compare it to being the devil." he said looking a little frustrated at how he was being treated. "And now when I decide to watch a beautiful sunset on the beach you are blaming me for doing something?" "If anything you are the one in violation of law." "You have been following me around and threatening me." "This is a witch hunt." he said plainly as he looked over how many people their were on the beach now. The people seemed tense and a little confused by what he just said. Just that small moment of doubt is what he needed.

Jeane

Click. Click. She resurfaced from the water and gasped for air. So, the girl was a sea creature. Was this why her client wanted her to stalk her? Because he was trying to find proof she was a mermaid? Or maybe this was just a coincidence? Weird. Jeane swam to the rocky side of the cliff and held on to one of the boulders for a support. Her wet arms slipped off the stones a few times, so she tried a different rock. Taking out her camera, she realized the pictures were all dark and blue. She didn't turn her flash on! Ah well. She could try again. The witch lifted her chin and shook her head when the she saw that the police still held their ground. Didn't her spoon scare 'em away? Why were they still here? Tch. They distracted her and now she lost sight of where the mermaid went. And spells under water were only for sea witches, not land witches like her. Jeane tightened her grip on the camera and sighed. What did they want? She checked the water again to make sight of the mermaid girl but blue and nothing only greeted her. The creature will probably show up tomorrow, so today's stalking was on a break for now.

Jeane swam to the shore and dragged herself onto land. The water was dripping down from her clothing and hair, and she recognized the cologne man who ran past her before. Ugh. If the police and that guy were blocking the way, then it would smell horrible. She grimaced at them and continued her 'walk'. She needed to get past them, but will they let her? When the cologne reached her nose, she coughed rudely and stopped. "Is something going on here? Psh, duh. Did somebody commit suicide around these cliffs? Or maybe this is a treasure hunt and it got out of hand? I'm just asking to know..." Jeane spotted her spoon being held hostage by one of the police men. Her poor silver baby. The witch's eyes gazed back up at the many vehicles and officers around them and she pulled her sleeves out a bit so they didn't stick to her wet skin.

@Yoyoman200 @OverlordSenpai @Robyn Banks @TheHappyPikachu

" No one is getting arrested around here. NO ONE" She said glaring at David.She knew that Alex was just acting out since she did a lot of that in her past plus he was also using the situation at his advantage. But she didn't care. He wasn't part of her agenda yet.She looked back at the demon."Alex was it? Your free to go," She looked back at David "And you! Unless you have evidence that was related to those drugs you aren't arresting anyone! " she assured him leaned in more to David to make sure no one heard."next time before you make a dumb move like that taking unnecessary actions. Think about it." She then straightened up " now Sgt. Wires you should go. You're disturbing the peace."

@Yoyoman200

(Ok... I think this may be long. -_- "^W^ xD )

Sora watched as a girl approached the shouting man from the water, the small, but powerful waves washing over her every once and then, soon, what she assumed was the man they were after approached them. She watched with wide eyes as what appeared to be a verbal fight broke out, blank expression remaining on her face. A Moment later she heard the terrifying sound of two clicks and frantically started turning around, her tail beating again the rough and and deep sea, causing splashing, obvious from the shore even if she was a fair distance away.

Realising this she dove under the water, her tail visible for but a split second
'wh-who!?' she thought, her long, hazel drown hair flowing in the water as the small, pink pearl on her necklace glowed slightly, she started frantically swimming away eventually making her way to a part of the shore where she could safely get out of the water, she climbed out and pulled her body behind a few rocks, using her pearl, drying out her tail.

As the tail dried it slowly turned back into legs, the process seeming slightly painful but mystifying to watch, as her legs came back she got up and attempted to sneak out from behind the rock, the whole distance from it was in plain sight and she sighed, face-palming briefly before attempting to sneak out against the cliff, she just ended up looking rather ridiculous and slightly like an agent of men in black.

David gritted his teeth as he observed that dreaded Devil-Spawn try to talk his way out of this. "You're not getting out of this with your silver-tongue, you horrible excuse for a human being...." He looked back at his officers, who were watching, a little confused by what the man said. This was evident by the way they had relaxed their shoulders. David's anger grew as he heard Natalie speak to him in such a tone.

"NO, he is NOT free to go, unless I say so." David said, trembling with anger, stepping closer and lowering his voice to a whisper, "if you care about them so bad, why don't I just kill you too?" He stepped even closer. "Don't fuck with me, you know exactly how much his corpse is worth to certain people, he's been on my agenda for quite so time and I will NOT let you take this away from me!" Once more, he stepped back and pointed at Alexander. "This man has no peaceful intentions, and him stalling for time is only grounds for resist of arrest, restrain him."

Two officers came forward, one with handcuffs and another with his gun drawn as the other officers and Strategic Response Team members were once more on their guard. Out of the corner of his eye, David saw a girl emerge from the waves and make her way up the beach and onto the scene. Her questions only made David even more irritated, not to mention slightly suspicious. He noticed her glance at the silver spoon that an officer had. "Miss, will you please step back? I suggest that you mind your own business and leave." He said to Jeane.

WoodenZebra said:
Matty followed the girl through all of this until she said,"Hey I never caught your name"
(I'm sorry to say that there is no way you could have followed my character through all of that. and if you did? you have to write it out. "^W^)

Sora kept sneaking against the wall until she was back up on the beach, she suddenly heard yelling from the.. 'odd' scene occurring and walked over to it curiously "What's going on here!? Hell, Stop yelling would ya'!?" she suddenly snapped at them, she wasn't exactly known for a 'long' temper when it came to this sort of stuff.

Jeane

She stepped back from the officer and tilted her head. "Well, since your friends and their vehicles are blocking my exit.. It would be difficult to leave..." The blonde stated and her eye stuck on her spoon again. Somebody yelled and she turned around and blinked. It was the mermaid girl. Ah, the work begins once again. "Oh. Never mind then..." Jeane fluffed her sweater so that the oxygen could enter and help dry it, and snapped 3 pictures of the girl with one hand. She examined the photos and left the beach, sliding herself over the police cars and vans blocking her way. So she came back?

@TheHappyPikachu @Yoyoman200

Sora stared blankly as the girl took photos and left "huh?" she said, tilting her head slightly and pointing to herself, immediately becoming distracted from the scene at hand "Hey you! come back here!?" she yelled, chasing after her ver the cars, one of the police officers lowering his guard just to watch the strange chase.

Cain watched Sora intently as she left the Cafe. "Now then... Shall I get your order?" He said to the other girl before he walked to the counter to get a random sandwich, speaking with the person assigned at the counter to get the coffee ready and hand him a sandwich of whatever kind. 'That brat might get in the way sometime in the future... I want to get rid of any possible disturbances, however, it should be fine... For now.' He thought as he got back to her with a cheese sandwich. "Here's your sandwich. The coffee should be ready soon. Please, enjoy." He said politely, just letting out a tiny bit of killing intent, barely noticeable.

The suspicious girl looked to be a student, and he saw her coming to this cafe very often. It shouldn't be that difficult to find info about her. If she is, in fact, a magical being, there should be some odd parts about her bio and personal info, family, perhaps even her name. Since he's already seen her face, and the other hunter that was here just a while ago must also have noticed something, it would not be long before he reveals whether she is truly human, or one of those filthy magical beings.

@Kayzo

When Cain returned with her food, Mao gave him a warm and friendly smile. "Thank you very much." She said to the waiter as if nothing had just happened. Though she was dying to know the truth of why he was so persistent with that girl, she knew that he wouldn't speak. Maybe he's a Pedo. She thought to herself as she ate, enjoying every bite of the sandwich. Unfortunately for her, food this good couldn't satisfy her hunger, a job that only blood could do. But on the good side, if blood tasted as good as this food, she might over drink.

@Verdas

Matty jumped over the police cars and went to the girl,"Hey that guy in the cafe looked like he was harassing you" Matty said

"Are you threatening me? Well I guess you aren't the 'religious' man people think you are after all. But you can try to kill me but I assure you it won't be that easy." She looked at Alex then back at him. She didn't even lean into a whisper this time. She didn't care who heard. " You can even arrest me even you know my past, just know there's a difference between caring and knowing what the law is... I thought you would already know that," She sighed then continued looking away from him and walking away from him."If you feel so strongly about arresting him than who am I to stop you? I'm not his lawyer." She said in a calm tone. Though she wanted to strangle him, She knew it wasn't the time.So she walked away from the argument then took out a card and put it in Alex's pocket. " You'll need this later." She said smirking then walked off the beach, it was a card for a lawyer close by here.

@Yoyoman200 @OverlordSenpai

Alexander stood there silently while the man who wanted him dead apparently let anger control him. Humans are such fragile creatures they let their emotions get the better of them and they are quick to jump to threatening others for their own gain. Alexander shook his head in disappointed as the man threaten to kill his own comrade. Humans were so great at killing each other that demons for the most part don’t even need to lift a finger. After the man was done yelling Alexander spoke once more. “You’re crazy.” He said his voice trembling to try to give a sense of being scared and trying to show that. “You just threaten to kill someone and its okay?” “Why am I the one everyone is pointing guns at when you’re the one going mad and threating to kill a fellow comrade?” “How can one who claims to protect the people act this way?” Alexander paused looking sadly like he was disappointed in the acts of humans.

Then the women who was threatened yelled back at him. Alexander hoped she stayed as she was buying some time for him. Alexander knew the sun was going to set soon now maybe even 30 mins. After she was done she seemed to get fed up with him and walked towards Alexander. As she walked past him she whispered to him and dropped something in his pocket. She said something about needed whatever she gave him. He did not look as there was many people staring at him and if he took his eyes off them who knows what would happen. After that he heard another yell coming from the middle of the beach and the voice sounded like a girls. Was there more humans still on the beach? He really did not want even more people being here and watching him because that would mean he would have to kill them all or make a retreat and Alexander would never run as his pride of a demon would get in the way so…it might lead up to violence if Alexander can’t pull the talking off. Then again another voice he heard once more. Why was there more people? This seem to irritate him slightly. But since it was another girl his irritation died down.

After waiting a moment he said one last thing to the ignorant humans who were trying to kill him or arrest him for no reason.
“If you think I done something wrong go ahead and arrest me.” “But I am not the man who just threatened to kill someone in cold blood,” he said while standing still and waiting for the men to come arrest him. He hoped though that they would reconsider after hearing what their boss said. If these humans had the humanity they always talk about they could see that the bigger threat right now was their boss.

@Yoyoman200 @TheHappyPikachu @Robyn Banks @yumiyukifan1 @WoodenZebra

A shady-looking man glared at the bright sun, hissing at it's heated rays. Even though the man had lived in the desert for years, he could not get used to it's high temperatures.

The above mentioned man was Vladimir Draculei, the descendant of the first vampire in the world, Vlad Dracula. If you don't already know, Vlad is a vampire. You may be wondering why, exactly, a vampire is living out in the desert.

The answer? Vladi is not like most vampires. He is an eccentric fellow, but a smart one as well. Most people know that a vampire's most prominent weakness is the sun. But what if a vampire had a way around that? What if a vampire was immune, or resistant, to sunlight?

Like I said before, Vladi is a smart guy. And what do smart guys do? They find ways around stuff. That's why Vlad is currently living in the desert. He is facing his weakness head on.

Nat went to the Cafe then sat down and picked up the menu. Natalia looked at the beach from a far. She hope that the Alex or 'Devil-Spawn' as David calls him. Would just transform unto a Demon and just kill him in cold blooded murder. She would kill him herself but again wanted to keep the being a hunter thing secret just like everything else in her life. Hmm... A sandwich sounds nice and maybe some cheesecake. She thought to herself. Wait... She looked at the time on her phone then looked at the sun. Then smirked. She finally understood what that guy was planning and had no intentions of stopping him.

"Maybe my wish will come true after all." She said to herself.

@Verdas @Yoyoman200

OverlordSenpai said:
Alexander stood there silently while the man who wanted him dead apparently let anger control him. Humans are such fragile creatures they let their emotions get the better of them and they are quick to jump to threatening others for their own gain. Alexander shook his head in disappointed as the man threaten to kill his own comrade. Humans were so great at killing each other that demons for the most part don’t even need to lift a finger. After the man was done yelling Alexander spoke once more. “You’re crazy.” He said his voice trembling to try to give a sense of being scared and trying to show that. “You just threaten to kill someone and its okay?” “Why am I the one everyone is pointing guns at when you’re the one going mad and threating to kill a fellow comrade?” “How can one who claims to protect the people act this way?” Alexander paused looking sadly like he was disappointed in the acts of humans.
Then the women who was threatened yelled back at him. Alexander hoped she stayed as she was buying some time for him. Alexander knew the sun was going to set soon now maybe even 30 mins. After she was done she seemed to get fed up with him and walked towards Alexander. As she walked past him she whispered to him and dropped something in his pocket. She said something about needed whatever she gave him. He did not look as there was many people staring at him and if he took his eyes off them who knows what would happen. After that he heard another yell coming from the middle of the beach and the voice sounded like a girls. Was there more humans still on the beach? He really did not want even more people being here and watching him because that would mean he would have to kill them all or make a retreat and Alexander would never run as his pride of a demon would get in the way so…it might lead up to violence if Alexander can’t pull the talking off. Then again another voice he heard once more. Why was there more people? This seem to irritate him slightly. But since it was another girl his irritation died down.

After waiting a moment he said one last thing to the ignorant humans who were trying to kill him or arrest him for no reason.
“If you think I done something wrong go ahead and arrest me.” “But I am not the man who just threatened to kill someone in cold blood,” he said while standing still and waiting for the men to come arrest him. He hoped though that they would reconsider after hearing what their boss said. If these humans had the humanity they always talk about they could see that the bigger threat right now was their boss.

@Yoyoman200 @TheHappyPikachu @Robyn Banks @yumiyukifan1 @WoodenZebra
Spraying sand, a black car pulled up to the group, nearly smashing into a cruiser. A angry-looking man stepped out, wearing a tan suit, almost matching the color of the sand which crunched beneath his boots. Police Commissioner Joan slammed the car door as he strode over to David, his face the definition of anger. "DAVID! I WANT AN EXPLANATION OF THIS!!!" he screamed, once he got close to David, "This is OUTRAGEOUS!" Joan took out a cigar and puffed on it angrily, trying to calm himself down as he glared at David. "But, sir...." David stammered. Joan spat out the cigar violently. "NO EXCUSES! You'll have to explain this to the Interior Affairs Board once we get back! I expect a lengthy report of your misconduct!" Joan screamed once more, gesturing to the scene around them.

The officers approaching Alexander paused to stare at the two men, uncertain what to do. Joan noticed them and shouted for them to step away. They shrugged their shoulders and complied, holstering their weapons. "Everyone here is dismissed, but David...you're riding with ME." David sighed in frustration as he ducked into the Commissioner's car, and sped off. Soon, the other vehicles followed suit, each man and woman holstering their weapons, climbing into their respective vehicles, and rumbling off down the beach. There was a moment of silence, as the last symbol of authority departed, leaving only the waves to be heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back