• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Search (Still Open! Don't Look at Reply Count!)

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Hey! (Updated June 7, 2015) Completely Revised!

I'm interested in role-playing with pretty much anyone but I do have some things I would like to get across to see if we can be good partners or not. So please read on!

-I need someone that I can talk to and someone who is good with spelling and punctuations.

-Please post at least once or more a day.

-Please don't just drop from the role-play without reminding me!

-Please don't nag me or always remind me after like one or two days to respond!

Here are some things about myself and what I expect from you also:

-I'm not too good at fandoms because I don't really watch a lot of shows anymore and I have an awful memory!

-Please don't come up to me with a plot already in mind (It feels like I'm being controlled. If you know the story it's like it has to go your way.)

-I like to make up a story with my partner so we both agree on it instead of hearing something like this

-I'm more interested in making a story with pre-made pairings and also creating a story with you, so that would be nice but this is optional.

But yes, that is what I ask you about plots. But if you still do have a plot in mind, please don't be controlling about it if I say no the first time! Ex: Well what if we do this instead of this? No thank you, I said no once. Let's move on ^^

This is About How I Cope With Characters and Gender Roles! Also With Grammar About Myself! Very Important**

-I am very flexible in characters. I prefer to play a girl but I don't mind playing a guy because I can be good at role-playing with them.

-If I play a male, the plot has to be worth it for me to play a male. I honestly don't want to play a guy that works with an annoying girl character. Ex: She's nice but just doesn't listen to anything the guy says but tries to help. That honestly just makes me want to delete the role-play. Anyway!

-I am usually good with punctuation and grammar so don't worry about me typing shortened words in a post, it annoys me so much. But I'll be nice to you! Just don't do it too many times.

-I am A-OKAY with cursing. Just don't over-do it please!

-The only times I am not on is when I have no wifi or I'm traveling and sleeping.

-Please don't do one liners! ** But please, no one liners so the story can go on. So post about 2-4 sentences if you can! I can usually post from 2-7 sentences to 1-4/5 paragraphs depending on how creative I feel.

-I can do advanced rp's but I mostly am in regular ones and I get easily bored in advanced role-plays...Too many details and it leaves me being not creative anymore.

-Also for characters, please use either an anime picture or a real life picture! I like visualizing you're amazing character!

-I won't accept, is if there is a very large age gap in romantic role-plays, it creeps me out!

-Lastly, character development is key!

Lastly, This is The Types of Role-Plays I Can Do and Also With Adult Situations in Role-Plays**

-I have to have romance in the rp! I only do FxM!

-I can do gory, bloody action/horror ones, dramatic/romantic, funny/ridiculous, fantasy, etc.

-I like doing things about Korean Drama shows/ K-POP! But I'm not very good at American fandoms but you can ask me if I know a show and I'll let you know what I've seen!

-The only types I'm not too interested or good at but I can still do them is: Medieval, Cowboys, anything really old.

-I'm better at modern, fantasy, the ones that are like today because I'm a bit more comfortable with those but I do try my best on all of them!

-I'm good with magic and supernatural so that won't be a problem.

-Another thing I'm not too great is fighting scenes. I don't play God but it's very difficult for me to fight with my partner, I'm good with fighting scenes when it's not with my partner.

-If you've gotten this far, write your favorite song or movie!

-Lastly, for the adult situations, I ONLY fade out. Plus it's the rules :P Yes, I like kissing and cuddling and all the cute stuff but once it's about to get a little too rough, we have to fade out and transition after!

Alright! Now for the good stuff c: Please Comment or PM Me if You Are Interested!!

Ideas Just For a Roleplay! (No Pairings Yet) Anything with a check is already done!

-I've seen the movie Gone Girl and I'm interested in doing a role-play similar to that. If interested, PM me for details!

-Apocalypse survivors get together

-A person loves another person who is in a relationship already.

-A story like Absolute Boyfriend (Just look it up if interested!)

-Something like the Matrix maybe? Being in a dream world but then getting unplugged..??

-No more ideas >.<

-Right now, I'd like to be in a Band Member x Normal role-play but I prefer playing a girl since I've been playing males in most of my role-plays at the moment.

Pairings For Role-Plays: (Ones Bolded are the ones I'd like to do. Italics are where I can play either part in gender/role of the role-play [These are all MxF Pairings]) Anything with a check is already done!

-Wolf x Vampire

-Wolf x Human

-Wolf x Wolf

-Vampire x Vampire

-Vampire x Human

-Rockstar Vampire x Human

-Genie x Human

-Demon Genie x Human

-Poor x Rich

-Time Traveler x
someone in the future

-Detective x Detective

-Pirate x Victim

-Half-robot/cyborg/humanoid x Human (I have exceptions though)

-Mental Person x Normal

-Shapeshifter (Like Mystique) x Normal

-Gang 1 Member x Gang 2 Member
(Two opposing gang members fall in love, just to clarify)

-Shy guy x Crazy/Nice girl (Search Yandere for the definition of the girl)

-Mean rich guy x Nice poor/moderate girl

-Celebrity x Regular Person

-
Band Member x Regular Person

-
Band Member x Band Member

-Celebrity x Celebrity

-Popular x Unpopular (Nerd, shy, etc)

-
Cancer x Normal

-Orphan x Orphan

-Cancer/sick orphan x Orphan

-Can't think of anymore but let me know!

Fandom Ideas: (Ones Bolded are the most I'm interested in) [Only putting this down just in case other role-players/writers want to do a Fandom Role-Play!] Anything checked is already done!

-The Walking Dead (Created Character x Carl) (CC x Daryl)

-Harry Potter

-Amnesia anime

-Another Anime

-Twilight (Don't judge I know it's cheesy >.< Created Character x Jasper)

-Boys Over Flowers (Created Character x Woo Bin/Ji Hoo)

-Coffee Prince (CC x CC)

-My Unfortunate Boyfriend (CC x Tae Woon/CC that acts like him)

-Absolute Boyfriend (Chinese Drama)

-Resident Evil (Created Character x Leon S. Kennedy)

-Vampire Knight (CC x Zero/Kaname) or (CC x CC Vampire)

-Devil May Cry (Created Character x Dante)

-The Last of Us (Ellie x Created Character)

-The Last of Us (Joel x Created Character)

-Can't think of anymore but ask me if you want to fandom :)

K-POP Fandom Ideas: Anything with a Check is already done. The most empty part of this thread
xD

-Created Character x T.O.P

-Created Character x Taemin (SHINee)

-Created Character x Jonghyun (SHINee)

-Basically Created Character x Members from SHINee

-Created Character x G-Dragon

-Created Character x Lee Min-ho

-Created Character x Kim Hyun Joong

-Created Character x Jang Geun Seuk (I forgot how to spell his name >.<)

-Created Character x Jung Yong Hwa

-Created Character x Kai (From EXO)

-Created Character x Hongbin (From VIXX)

-Created Character x Ravi (From VIXX)

-Created Character x Neil (From Teen Top)

-Created Character x Ray (From C-Clown)

-Created Character x V (From BTS)

Thank you for reading this freaking long message xD Maybe we can rp soon!

Thanks,

Meisaki <3

P.S. Still Open if you're still interested!! :D P.M. me or comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! ^^ I'm interested in a horror type rp as well, haven't done one yet. If you're still interested.

I'd love to rp with you! The rich x poor one (I've been looking for a pairing rp recently...). Looked over at your kpop ideas too. A little interested since I'm a fan of SHINee (but prefer suju and red velvet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back