• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 【Characters】- BNHA

cashew

procrastinator
OCs

1. Kaion

N A M E (Last, given)

Akiba Kaion (秋葉 海音)

N I C K N A M E
‣ Akineru - because sleepy Aki(ba)

D O B
July 7th

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Heterosexual

Y E A R
First year

A F F I L I A T I O N
U.A student

H E R O · N A M E
Mind Soar (マインド • ソウ) - usually shortened to only 'Soar'.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

The basic recipe to a perfect Kaion is basically a whole lotta jar of sugary sweetness, two cups of curiosity, a slice of sleepiness, and an accidental mixture of recklessness. But here's the much more complex one;

She's a mirthful, optimistic and compassionate girl. She tries to be a pacifist and stay level-headed in many situations. She believes that letting your emotions get the best of you while on duty would ruin the outcome of your performance. Could be a great follower, and would sometimes agree to anything the head of the group says without putting much thought into it due to the unbelievable amount of trust she put in them.

Although, she is usually pretty absent-minded and tends to daydream a lot while idling due to her easily-distracted and unfocused nature outside of professional duties. And because her quirk just instinctly urges her to do so as it has something to do with her mind; specifically, her memory. She is a naturally inquisitive girl, always wanting know this and that. Her occasional clumsiness and lack of presence in the real world might be the effects of her quirk too.

Her tendency to act childish or exaggerated might kick in sometimes, if not a lot of times. Her overly laid-back, reckless and easygoing nature tends to get everyone to keep an eye on her as well, because she can even fall sleep while talking in class!

In conclusion, Kaion is just a sweet risk-taker who has a certain thirst to learn about as many things as she can as long as she's still kickin'.

A P P E A R A N C E

Kaion icon.jpg

H A I R
Her hair falls to her shoulder and is a very dark shade of purple. It's styled in the crown braid hairstyle as (mostly) the rest of her hair is left undone.

E Y E S
Has a shade of golden-ish yellow eyes.

H E I G H T
5'1" (Reference : Uraraka Ochako)

P R O M I N E N T · F E A T U R E (s)
Her cheeky smile. It may make her seem like a pure, innocent angel but she's often a mischievous little devil.

H E R O · C O S T U M E
For the base layer of her costume, she wears a light purple skin-tight sleeveless bodysuit with soft orange accents that falls several centimeters above her knees; the bodysuit is designed with a soft beige fur turtleneck for decor. She also has a dark gray elbow pad on her left elbow, and elastic bands around her upper arms- the left side sleeveless and the other side with a sleeve that's tight on top and loosens out towards the bottom. Again, aesthetic purposes.

The next layer consists a pair of thumb-less dark gray gloves with knuckles made of ivory hard glass, for combat. Seeing as the cost to the tools is not an issue as long as it's beneficial, she has also requested a program installation to her white e-belt that could provide her with a timing feature (mainly to use the timer), GPS to navigate and use trackers, receive calls (although in an awkward position indeed) and project videos or pictures conveniently (imagine her jerking her hips like Aoyama during that-). She also slips into some darker purple shorts to tuck her belt on that's puffy around the thighs. She looks so cute with the shorts.

To put the cherries on top; she ends the look with a pair of night vision goggles (a gradient of violet-orange lens) and white calf-length boots. In addition to that, she has a coat with cotton-material fur on the bottom that she can pull back as a cape with ease to prevent it from hindering her in her activities.

P R E F E R E N C E S

F A S H I O N
Comfy, pastel colored dresses. Preferably with outer jacket/sweater.

F A V O R I T E · F O O D
Sweets. It's food. Sweets are food.

L I K E (s)
Coffee, soft and fluffy things, photography, asking questions and touching or seeing new things.

D I S L I K E (s)
Arguing, negativity.

H A T E (s)
Being restrained from doing something.

B A C K S T O R Y

Lives in a fairly wealthy family. Although that could make anyone greedy and snobby, Kaion is actually pretty humble. Her father has a quirk that could store or keep items into his mind and bring them back, basically like how bank works. You deposit, and you withdraw. Her mother has excellent memorization skill. She has a big sister and a little brother.

When she reached the age of thirteen, her parents had decided to gift her a camera. She instantly liked the concept of capturing moments and how she can look back to what she has experienced so far with the pictures she took. Kaion has always been a curious girl that seeks for new things to try, and she began to like photography. And now that she has friends, she won't coop herself in her house all day and decided to join in a club activity instead. The photography club. This is how her interest towards photography is developed, despite not having much relation to her being a hero-in-training. But this will be an essential part for her in the future. Wink wink.

Along with her interest in photography, she was also intrigued by the title 'heroes'. No, it's not exactly because she saw All Might's legendary video or anything. She simply found heroes as those who can explore the world while saving people, and that they might come across many kinds of obstacles along their way, yet still able to get through their duties gracefully. She just admires them, like how most students in U.A feels.

And of course she's aware of how unprepared she is to undergo training in the prestigious school she's aiming to attend. In order to raise her potentials, she quit photography in the meantime to train Aikido and weapon arts! She sucked big time, but she's gradually improving.

But, enough about her life outside of U.A- with ambitions, follows the cause of why one should chase it. Her reason for becoming a hero is to satisfy her inquisitive perspective of having new experiences and memories in this vast world!

Q U I R K

N A M E · O F · Q U I R K
Mindscape Bank

D E S C R I P T I O N
Anything that she has experienced, seen and touched physically can be transferred and kept inside her head as a memory.

She is capable of depositing and withdrawing those objects from the memory. It's like stamping a memory inside your head, but instead of it being simply a memory, she can materialize (withdraw) the object into reality if she wants to.

She can materialize objects as long as she has a memory of that certain object.

L I M I T A T I O N (s)

It is running out of memories or forgetting memories (as in her involuntarily forgetting the memory or losing her memories because of overexerting her quirk too much). She can't materialize the same object twice unless she gets another memory of it.

For example, she has a memory of herself holding a rotten banana back when she visited a local zoo. And then, she materializes the rotten banana from that memory. If she wants to materialize another rotten banana, she would have to find another memory about a rotten banana. Maybe she was at home and witnessed her big sister eating a rotten banana. Who knows? The possibilities are endless.

In conclusion, it's like playing Uno. Once you use a card, you can't use it anymore. In this case, the card is her memory.

And have I told you that she gets sleepy if she materializes something for too long? Yes, she's as good as a sloth once that happens. Make sure to distance yourself from her or you'll be her living pillow.

S T R E N G T H (s)
It's totally convenient, both for long or short-ranged combat. She can also alter the appearance of the object she materialized, but it takes a bigger toll on her.

M O V E (s)
None at the moment.

S T A T S

Agility
- 2/5 D
She doesn't excel in having incredulous reflex since she's not the spry type, especially after using her quirk. The more she uses it, the slower and weaker she moves. But... at least her rather petite figure helps in dodging attacks.

Technique - 4/5 B
Although not seeming like it's easy to utilize, Kaion's habit of constantly zoning out has rather familiarized her with her quirk.

Strength - 2/5 D
Not the strongest person in class. In fact, she might need to step up her game in this area. But she can pack a punch that hurts like you just stepped on legos.

Intelligence - 4/5 B
She isn't a genius or anything, but she can incredibly remember things. Any student would find her memory very handy when it comes to tests. She is grateful to have this advantage helping her in her studies (since she does tend to sleep a lot in classes, which is why reading is a nice alternative to study).

Cooperativeness - 5/5 A
She can't take big pressure, that's why she lacks in leadership. But when it comes to accomplishing orders, she would finish it as best as she can, especially if the leader is trustworthy enough like Iida, Todoroki or Yaoyorozu.

Overall : 17/25

2. Ginga

N A M E
(Last, given)
Takamaki Ginga (高巻 銀河)

N I C K N A M E
‣ Yours Truly - he wish
‣ Takagin - by his few close friends

D O B
November 10th

A G E

G E N D E R
Male

Y E A R
First year

A F F I L I A T I O N
U.A student

H E R O · N A M E
Switcheroo

P E R S O N A L I T Y
By putting him in a stereotype, you'll get the preppy class clown. He's tricky and is really a handful, a sly troublemaker. He could be very skeptical and distrusting, but who is he to speak? He's the last person you'd ever wanna trust. He prioritizes himself over others, worships his pretty, precious pride and could swiftly switch sides within the blink of an eye.

Although, he is usually a pretty laid-back guy and could make friends with ease. A suave and good talker, quite an expert in negotiating and persuading. And we all know he's a self-centered boy but being one of his confidant and best friends would present you with a sour, bittersweet rollercoaster ride in a one hell of a silly friendship since he values greatly the people he's close to and trusts.

Even if he's somewhat lovable, it's understandable if you'd hate him (in an endearing way) since he orders his friends pizzas when they come over. Pineapple pizzas. He also eats his KitKat like how he eats his protein bars. He does many other evil things as well. Ginga is a true chaotic sadist, that's for sure.

A P P E A R A N C E

Ginga icon.jpg

H A I R
He has a soft apricot colored hair.

E Y E S
His eyes are pale turquoise.

H E I G H T
5'7" (Reference : Todoroki Shouto)

B O D Y
He has a firm posture. Not too fit, yet not too lanky, just a healthy amount of muscle.

P R O M I N E N T · F E A T U R E (s)
He has dimples.

H E R O · C O S T U M E
He uses an eye mask that works like a one-way mirror since his eyes plays a big part on his quirk. His costume is made of leather that is dark burgundy colored, and a bit loose bottom that reaches his ankles, strapped under his synthetic wine purple combat boots. It's styled prim, and he leaves two buttons undone, showing his collarbone that is barely visible under the black top he wears. His belt has several pins that contains pockets to headache relievers.

P R E F E R E N C E S

F A S H I O N

Casual to semi-formal.

F A V O R I T E · F O O D
Junk foods.

L I K E (s)
Solving riddles, PRANKS, DRY JOKES, fancy things and dogs.

D I S L I K E (s)
Nosy people, DAD JOKES, cold weather and ear piercing sounds.

H A T E (s)
Acknowledging that he is envious towards other people.

B A C K S T O R Y
He was born into a three membered family that is economically great. His father is a General, as in the military position General. On the other hand, his mother is simply a hardworking housewife. His father's quirk is Superhuman Speed while his mother's is a feeble Space Distortion quirk.

Ginga is very close to his father, despite spending more time in home with his mother. Even though he has no siblings, he never really felt lonely since being mischievous- attracting attention apparently saved him from feeling that way! Though the more he'd do it, the more he sees his silly antics as some sort of a method to cure his boredom and it grew to be a... hobby of his.

Ginga's father obviously would want him to join the law enforcement agency or even inherit his position if he would just work hard to earn it. But Ginga didn't want that kind of suppressing job. There was a heated argument between the father and son regarding the path Ginga would have to take in the near future and they eventually compromised.

The perfect middle ground that the two males agreed on was Ginga pursuing a career in the hero department- it wasn't as strict, but just enough to keep his work professional and contributing to the society's welfare. As cheesy as that sounds, him and his father were content with the decision. And Ginga is going to enjoy his years of training to be a hero.

Q U I R K

N A M E · O F · Q U I R K

Flicker

D E S C R I P T I O N
He can swap positions with a subject after clicking with them. He marks his target by eye contact. Precisely, blinking, which is why his quirk is called flicker.

He can apply his quirk for approximately 5 minutes after he activated his quirk until the marking effect wears off. It is mostly useful for mobility and stealth.

L I M I T A T I O N (s)
His quirk can't activate if the target has high awareness of when he uses his quirk on the target.

For instance, imagine its drawback like Shinsou's quirk and could be broken just like when Midoriya broke free from it by forcing himself to snap out of it.

He also has no certainty in his quirk's activation and his Flicker cannot be used against objects.

If he overexert himself using his quirk, his brain would eventually end up disoriented because of him constantly switching footings and it could result in a major throbbing headache. He can ease the drawback by focusing himself to look at his surroundings and assure his head that he's indeed moving from place to places. Or drink some pills.
I know, I know. What a common drawback, right? But doesn't it make perfect sense?! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

S T R E N G T H (s)
Can mark a maximum of two targets and use Flicker on them instead of himself and the target, can Flicker as much as he wants to as long as it doesn't inflict him extreme pain.

S T A T S

Agility - 5/5 A
It's basically a teleportation, saying his agility is under five would be an absolute bias.

Technique - 4/5 B
It is very easy to applicate, and very easy to use in various situations. Although there are some major or minor disadvantage, he can handle it just fine.

Strength - 3/5 C
Even though Ginga has a convenient ability, he can't just activate it on some random people that is walking or running. He wanted to reach his full potential without one hundred percent relying on his quirk. That's why he runs and trains daily to balance his physical qualities with his power.

Intelligence - 5/5 A
He's clever and tactical, more of a brain than guts. He takes careful steps rather than diving into the lion's den. But intelligence-wise, he's more of a practical analyst in the field rather than a school-smarty because he just chose to not give a fuck about his grades when he could do other funky things with that head of his.

Cooperativeness - 1/5 E
Not much of a leader but more of a ruler. A boss. No one likes a demanding boss. And he doesn't like a team that doesn't do things his way. Once he clashes with others' views, then he'd straight up rather go solo; either walking off from the team or just wander away until he's perfectly alone with himself.

Overall : 18/25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back