• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern •Beach House•

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
2hzmzch.jpg
A group of six friends split the rent of a 3 bedroom beach house, confident that their summer will be a success. Will they make it through with the lack of space, or will things change? Love blossoms and enemies are made.

Skelly

Name: First name and last name
Personality: Just four good characteristics about your character and four 'bad' ones
Short bio: Just a bit about your character. Be sure to include any medical/ mental problems, but having one is not required.
Rules
  • Will be a mature RP. Meaning, fighting, alcohol, ect.​
  • Let's try to post at least 2-5 paragraphs each. More is welcomed, but I understand when there isn't much to go on or if you have writer's block.
  • Let's try to not go past 5 days of no posting, please. If you can't post just let me know and we can skip you, or something along those lines. :)
  • Drama is welcomed, backstabbing, cheating, make it interesting.
Characters
8a1cf5de4404bef37423652bcc514631.jpg

Name: Scarlett O'hara
Personality: Good traits| Honest, reliable, imaginative, dedicated. Bad traits| Hard headed, impulsive, curious, gullible.
Short bio: Scartlett is known to be 'brutal' with her honesty sometimes. She tends to be very rash and impulsive when it comes to her feelings about something. Perhaps it has to do with her being declared bi-polar. Although, she can stand up for herself, she does find herself to be rather gullible. Always falling for pranks, or tricks that her friends play on her. Always falling for the 'bad boy' then getting dumped because she doesn't have sex at the snap of their finger. Her childhood was pretty rough..she has plenty of hidden scars from it...which also caused her to become imaginative. Always putting herself in a different world, thinking 'what if?'
pPbbqgfM.jpg

Full Name : Charlotte Maja Porter
Nicknames: Sharr
Personality Goods:
~Ambitious
~Keen
~Nurturing
~Thoughtful
Personality Bads:
~Anxious
~Pugnacious
~Feisty
~Devious
Bio: My name is Charlotte Porter, but my friends call me Sharr, and I am 22 years of age and I'm from Palo Alto, California. I am a YouTuber, entertainer, and also an actress, writer, and producer. I guess I'm technically not super famous but I have a great following on Social Media. Uh I mainly started out doing skits and game streams on my channel until I realized I have my own unique personality and stories to tell. Now I do vlogs, I act in short films and some extra roles, game stream, prank vids, you name it. All my life I was that quiet kid in the class that secretly made straight A's and B's. I graduated from Stanford University a year ago. I'm one of those open heart type of people as opposed to having a selection of friends. I played soccer competitively growing up wanting to go to the majors one day, until I picked up writing and learned how natural I was at it. Then my dad dared me to enter a play just for fun, but it actually turned out pretty good because he nor anyone really knew my creativity as a young girl. I was 8 years old when I got my first gig and since then it's been more of the same. When people see me they see someone who looks very fierce and bold, but really I'm just analyzing everything around me and thinking from an deeper level. I'm very thoughtful and nice, but I also know how to stand up for myself when it counts and can some off as a firecracker. I don't like to fight but I definitely will if pushed to that point. I love odd and deep things, I read and watch a lot constantly and combine that into my life experience to produce very interpersonal content. The biggest things I've done so far is I've been casted in Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why, and my YouTube channel has gotten the Silver Play Button.

I'm here at the Beach House with my friends just literally looking to meet new opportunity and try new things, and have a fun adult experience while also channeling some of my inner kid and just wild out like never before! Hopefully I can have some diverse yet exciting times! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Just don't try me, or get on my bad side please.
93083e3ebda3c3f192ec4a321a733630 (1).png
Name: Cassiopeia Enyeart
Personality: Good: Loyal, competitive, smart, creative; Bad: Skeptical, irresponsible, lazy, stubborn
Short bio: Cassiopeia (aka Cass for short) is the kind of person to be fiercely loyal to her friends (once they've gained her trust) and intensely competitive, but only when she needs to be. She's stubborn and lazy to a fault, making her irresponsible and often criticized. She knows that most of that is due to being diagnosed with depression, but she makes the most of it. She was top of her class in high school but has since nose dived, living off of her parents' money (she's privileged) for the moment until she can get herself together and get back into the swing of things. She's fairly good at pranking her friends given her smarts and her creativity, but again, that's only when she's up to it.
1038501.png
Name: Luis Silvergate
Personality:
+ Easygoing
+ Optimistic
+ Friendly
+ Mediator
- Secretive
- Rebellious
- Naive
- Dare devil
Short bio: Luis was born in China, and adopted out to the United States, his adoptive parents changing his name to fit better into American culture. His adoptive little brother has a degenerative muscle disease in his hands, causing tremors and loss of fine motor skills. The stress of this recent development in his life lead Luis to start smoking weed, in hopes of reducing stress. He's made a bit of a name for himself on the street when he started selling excess from his stash to come up with the money needed for this trip. He has depression, but no official doctor has had a chance to diagnose, since his parents are too concerned with him appearing "perfect" to even bother getting him checked. There's no room for error.
Black-Guys-Curly-Hair.jpg
Name: Jacob Strickland
Personality: Bad traits| arrogant, daring, immature, obstinate, lonely.
Good traits| funny, brave, sweet, reliable

Short bio: Jacob was born in a supportive, well funded family. His parents divorced when he was really young, although he didn’t get to know them too much as they were far too busy with work to look after their kids. Jacob had a younger sister, he loved her to bits but she was killed in a car accident because of a drunk driver when he was 18. This led Jacob spiralling down, and started to rebel. He started to drink, he wouldn’t come home some nights, his grades started to go down, he would sleep with random girls. His parents stopped giving Jacob money, so he decided to start stealing money from them in order to get through with life, however no one but his parents know about his financial struggle. He is rather sensitive when it comes to his sister, she didn’t have the world’s best reputation. Her boyfriend leaked nude pictures of her through their high school, and would boast about all of the sexual things that they did to the football team. This got Jacob in a lot of trouble when they mentioned his sister, often leaving him in a detention classroom or a police station
Boy 3

Last edited:
WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams I apologize if this seems like a silly question, but I make an original character, yes? I can post the CS here or send it to you, right? I have been thinking of making a beach house role play lol. ^^;

SamuelFaceclaim3.jpg

Name: Samuel M. Abel

Personality:

Good Qualities: Very enthusiastic, admires flowers and plant life, goal-oriented, a gift giver, and his belief in his own perseverance.
Bad Qualities: Smokes cigarettes, likes drinking alcohol at odd times, somewhat snarky, and although he is confident, he is easily intimidated by certain people.

Biography: During his younger years, his mothers love provided him with many luxuries. It was important to her that he learned on his own, but knew that his mother was always there. Samuel grew to be more interested in partying, rather than studying and doing homework. Certain subjects in school intimidated him, though he enjoyed literature arts and drama class. The opportunities to write stories and express himself on stage seemed to help his struggles he experienced in math class. He had many friends who he went to dance parties with in his teenage years, where he tried many party drugs.

When he was eighteen, he obtained his first job. This was in retail, and he had several other retail jobs after that. He found it difficult to keep some of them because of his partying lifestyle, and began spending less time with his mother. Now he lives with some of his closest friends by the beach, and likes to have fun and seek adventure.

Last edited:
Yeah it does ?? I'm tryna let other people post before I just hop on in there again with another post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back