• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᵃᵐᵉʳᶤᶜᵃᶰ ᵍᵒᵈˢ

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
american gods
avalon academy, manhattan has won awards for it's immaculate education, respectable teachers and staff, and the long list of model students that attend the century old school. yet the world knows that only the rich and famous can attend the expensive school, and only them. the student body is ruled by gods only aged between sixteen and eighteen, ruling the cowardly with an iron fist and a devilish grin plastered on their lips. no one has dared to defy them, they're the elite of the elite, the greatest of the greats, and no one ever goes against them.

yet martha young decided to change all of that in year eleven, somehow charming the american gods with her bright smile. the young girl was soon entangled in their web of lies, sex, and scandals and before the year ended, martha was dead. no one knew why or how except for the gods, they went back to their regular lives, acting as if martha never existed and busying themselves with their own dramas. but revenge is best served sweet, isn't it?
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko6_400.gif
t h e r o l e s
THE ZEUS - TAKEN
the king of the school and leader of the elite. he's like your average, cliched popular guy; buff, co-captain of the lacrosse team and dating the Hera. girls adore him and guys want to be him, but do you really want to be him when he spends his afternoon hiding in his room powdering his nose with white powder just to feel numb?

THE HERA - TAKEN
this girl has it all, money, looks, more money. walking around with louboutin heels clapping against the floor and her gucci bag hanging off her dainty arm. the Hera has her life planned out for her and it doesn't involve bankruptcy, so why was she caught dealing cocaine at the back of the school once?

THE HERCULES - TAKEN
the 'star' athlete of avalon high. the Hercules has always been an athlete since he put on his first pair of running shoes at the age of three, the Hercules plays as the co-captain of the lacrosse team alongside with the Zeus. besides his parents forcing him to play sports, most of the time he's praying with his mother, but is it sinning when a god has the hots for the dionysus?

THE APHRODITE - TAKEN
the Aphrodite is the latest recruit of the american gods, joining the group only weeks before martha charmed her way into the group. the Aphrodite was an ugly duckling before the Hera took the Aphrodite under her wing and taught her about a wonderful diet called anorexia so Aphrodite's cute crush, Poseidon, it seems like the addiction to be beautiful will never end for her, will it?

THE ATHENA
twins to the hercules, if Hercules had a female opposite, Athena would fit the role perfectly. captain of the track team and a straight A student, she's avalon's 'perfect' role model. she amazes the school with her fast race times and her energetic personality, is it because she's talented or is someone giving her a dose of steroids?

THE POSEIDON - TAKEN
not much is known about the Poseidon except he's apart of the group, somehow. sure, he may not be the smartest of the group or the most athletic but he sure knows how to get what he wants, when he wants it. the Poseidon was born with a silver shovel in his mouth and if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll make sure daddy sues you. but it's a bit of a struggle when you can't read the legal documents properly, isn't it?

THE CIRCE
the Circe used to be an ordinary girl when martha was around. she was fine not giving two flying shits about the gods but when her best friend decided to try make it into the big leagues, the Circe found herself spiralling down a hole she couldn't escape, but now it's time to find a way out.

THE DIONYSUS - TAKEN
only a teen and the guy already has a drinking problem, just like his father. the Dionysus enjoys the burning sensation that alcohol brings him each time he chugs down a bottle of expensive whiskey his parents buy. except his addiction has become more noticeable each day went by, although his parents never noticed the Circe sure did and now he's at risk of his secret being released if he doesn't help the Circe.

THE DEMETER - TAKEN
a tiny girl with a heart bigger than her heart, the Demeter was close to the Circe and martha since they were only toddlers, watching martha grow more beautiful and more confident each day. the Demeter believed that it should've been martha running the school, not the Hera. now the Demeter is coming for revenge.

THE HEPHAESTUS
the Hephaestus isn't even close to being considered a 'good' student. usually spending his afternoon's in detention for multiple reasons, this loner has his eyes set on helping the tiny Demeter girl. he hardly knew Martha and didn't attend her funeral, yet the Demeter has him clinging onto every word she says. the Hephaestus was an ex-elite before deciding to leave the group, he may have some dirt on the elite but will that be enough?
t h e r u l e s
= i expect at least 2+ detailed paragraphs, nothing less.
= these must be original characters, i don't want to see a reused sheet just because you can't be bothered.
= realistic face claims only! and just because it's high school doesn't mean it can't be diverse.
= just because i added one or two secrets to the roles, doesn't mean you can't add more. i want to see drama!
= more will be revealed during the role-play, trust me.
= if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Last edited:
yyyesyesyesyesyeysesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyeyseysyesyesyesyeyseyseysyesyesyeyseysyesyesyesyeyseysyesyesyeyseyseys

Hi, I wasn't tagged or nothing but I never sleep and I'm interested in joining if there's room. >.<

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO CHOOSE A ROLE THEY'RE ALL SO FLAWLESS

LIV YOU FREAKIN QUEEN SIGN ME TF UP

I'm unculturedsjskshxkshxks;
i shouldn't but like omfggggg
i'm interested in demeter like agsghsjssbxjnd

bab this is fab

Last edited:
american gods
avalon academy, manhattan has won awards for it's immaculate education, respectable teachers and staff, and the long list of model students that attend the century old school. yet the world knows that only the rich and famous can attend the expensive school, and only them. the student body is ruled by gods only aged between sixteen and eighteen, ruling the cowardly with an iron fist and a devilish grin plastered on their lips. no one has dared to defy them, they're the elite of the elite, the greatest of the greats, and no one ever goes against them.

yet martha young decided to change all of that in year eleven, somehow charming the american gods with her bright smile. the young girl was soon entangled in their web of lies, sex, and scandals and before the year ended, martha was dead. no one knew why or how except for the gods, they went back to their regular lives, acting as if martha never existed and busying themselves with their own dramas. but revenge is best served sweet, isn't it?
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_opbn1c9Gl01qdiq5ko6_400.gif
t h e r o l e s
THE ZEUS - thepression thepression
the king of the school and leader of the elite. he's like your average, cliched popular guy; buff, co-captain of the lacrosse team and dating the Hera. girls adore him and guys want to be him, but do you really want to be him when he spends his afternoon hiding in his room powdering his nose with white powder just to feel numb?

THE HERA - TAKEN
this girl has it all, money, looks, more money. walking around with louboutin heels clapping against the floor and her gucci bag hanging off her dainty arm. the Hera has her life planned out for her and it doesn't involve bankruptcy, so why was she caught dealing cocaine at the back of the school once?

THE HERCULES - soggychips soggychips
the 'star' athlete of avalon high. the Hercules has always been an athlete since he put on his first pair of running shoes at the age of three, the Hercules plays as the co-captain of the lacrosse team alongside with the Zeus. besides his parents forcing him to play sports, most of the time he's praying with his mother, but is it sinning when a god has the hots for the _____?

THE APHRODITE
the Aphrodite is the latest recruit of the american gods, joining the group only weeks before martha charmed her way into the group. the Aphrodite was an ugly duckling before the Hera took the Aphrodite under her wing and taught her about a wonderful diet called anorexia so Aphrodite's cute crush, Poseidon, it seems like the addiction to be beautiful will never end for her, will it?

THE ATHENA
twins to the hercules, if Hercules had a female opposite, Athena would fit the role perfectly. captain of the track team and a straight A student, she's avalon's 'perfect' role model. she amazes the school with her fast race times and her energetic personality, is it because she's talented or is someone giving her a dose of steroids?

THE POSEIDON - boyguro boyguro
not much is known about the Poseidon except he's apart of the group, somehow. sure, he may not be the smartest of the group or the most athletic but he sure knows how to get what he wants, when he wants it. the Poseidon was born with a silver shovel in his mouth and if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll make sure daddy sues you. but it's a bit of a struggle when you can't read the legal documents properly, isn't it?

THE CIRCE
the Circe used to be an ordinary girl when martha was around. she was fine not giving two flying shits about the gods but when her best friend decided to try make it into the big leagues, the Circe found herself spiralling down a hole she couldn't escape, but now it's time to find a way out.

THE DIONYSUS
only a teen and the guy already has a drinking problem, just like his father. the Dionysus enjoys the burning sensation that alcohol brings him each time he chugs down a bottle of expensive whiskey his parents buy. except his addiction has become more noticeable each day went by, although his parents never noticed the Circe sure did and now he's at risk of his secret being released if he doesn't help the Circe.

THE DEMETER
a tiny girl with a heart bigger than her heart, the Demeter was close to the Circe and martha since they were only toddlers, watching martha grow more beautiful and more confident each day. the Demeter believed that it should've been martha running the school, not the Hera. now the Demeter is coming for revenge.

THE HEPHAESTUS
the Hephaestus isn't even close to being considered a 'good' student. usually spending his afternoon's in detention for multiple reasons, this loner has his eyes set on helping the tiny Demeter girl. he hardly knew Martha and didn't attend her funeral, yet the Demeter has him clinging onto every word she says. the Hephaestus was an ex-elite before deciding to leave the group, he may have some dirt on the elite but will that be enough?
t h e r u l e s
= i expect at least 2+ detailed paragraphs, nothing less.
= these must be original characters, i don't want to see a reused sheet just because you can't be bothered.
= realistic face claims only! and just because it's high school doesn't mean it can't be diverse.
= just because i added one or two secrets to the roles, doesn't mean you can't add more. i want to see drama!
= more will be revealed during the role-play, trust me.
= if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!
Interesting....Concept...? :)

yyyesyesyesyesyeysesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyeyseysyesyesyesyeyseyseysyesyesyeyseysyesyesyesyeyseysyesyesyeyseyseys

Hi, I wasn't tagged or nothing but I never sleep and I'm interested in joining if there's room. >.<

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO CHOOSE A ROLE THEY'RE ALL SO FLAWLESS

LIV YOU FREAKIN QUEEN SIGN ME TF UP

im definitely going for that hercules role ayyyyy

low key got my eyes on that athena role tbh

I'm unculturedsjskshxkshxks;
i shouldn't but like omfggggg
i'm interested in demeter like agsghsjssbxjnd

bab this is fab

every character is amazing i wanna die which do i choose

ooo def interested in the aphrodite

u know im here for aphrodite hun

Super interested!! Can i have Athena?

okay so i didn't realise how many people will be interested. i'll release the thread either later today or tomorrow and i might make some more roles, depending on how i'm going. if you have an idea for a role, pm me!

okay so i didn't realise how many people will be interested. i'll release the thread either later today or tomorrow and i might make some more roles, depending on how i'm going. if you have an idea for a role, pm me!
wait is it first come first serve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back