• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Zootopia Fanfiction

InfiniteChaos

Oblivioux
<p>

I'm writing a Zootopia Fanfiction sequel from the movie, though you don't need a whole lot of Zootopia knowledge. But you should still see the movie anyways, what is wrong with you! I'd like to get some reviews on it, see what people think of it, since I'm honestly not getting that many to begin with, and I've been putting a lot of work into the Fanfiction, I'm already at Chapter 3 (When I just barely finished Chapter 1 today, at least publishing I mean) <a href="https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11844049/1/Zootopia-2-Panda-Town" rel="external nofollow">Fanfiction - Zootopia 2: Panda Town</a> I honestly would prefer reviewing where the Fanfiction is, but You can post here as well ^^

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey if you want to start one or plan one then i'm your guy. I have one OC I made for the rp, and of course I play a perfect Nick because well yeah. But a lot of people play him, so I also play Finnick. It's a more, recent thing I found enjoyable. I usually rp on skype though, i'm bran new here so.

InfiniteChaos said:
I'm looking for partners on Zootopia too. Since I can't find any, I've seen the movie 4 times. hahah xD -nolife-
*Raises hand* Heya! I'll RP with you.

I'll also review your story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd be incredibly interested in writing with you, and doing an Rp together! I've seen Zootopia only once, but I fell in love with it, and I'm very eager to explore more of the world with others! I've just read your story, and it seems to be very interesting so far!

Ellensouler said:
I may be interested in this and I have seen the movie twice already. Just looking for rp partners
I'd love to find a few RP buddies to do a Zootopia RP.. Sorta the main reason I joined the site, so.

hey! Also, how do you post topics here? I've got a few ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back