• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Zootopia anyone?

Characters involving the vanilla ones already in the story and or some of your own. Im flexible in the matter of characters. Also, I read the type you want, I could consider a rp in that aspect. Message me back if interested.

It's perfectly fine. I have one OC but I'm rping him right now. I'd really like to use Finnick this time around since I've used Nick quite a lot. Perhaps the rp revloves around a Finnick and your OC plot. Then can develop later with more characters? I usually develope plot as I go, and it's always open to discussion.

Ellensouler said:
It's perfectly fine. I have one OC but I'm rping him right now. I'd really like to use Finnick this time around since I've used Nick quite a lot. Perhaps the rp revloves around a Finnick and your OC plot. Then can develop later with more characters? I usually develope plot as I go, and it's always open to discussion.
Alright. Can you create a conversation, or we could do this somewhere else, like Skype.

I'm going to nap, but I'll create a post here. Skype is okay but it doesn't face replies and have fancy rp tools. Before I start, I'd like to know about your character. Name. Species etc :)

And I'll create the role play thread here.

Is that fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back