• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies!

Rules:

-Follow site rules.

-No killing other players' characters, unless you have permission. In which case, please let me know. After that, kill to your heart's content. Feel free to kill off your own characters.

-One character per person, at least for now.

-Rate this post, so I know you read it. In doing so, you agree to all rules.

-Make each character unique, etc. We don't need 6 medics, none of which know how to shoot.

-Don't make your characters over-powered. On the other hand, don't make them weak and useless.

-If you're going to disappear, leave, not post, etc. for a while, let me know. If you don't, I will try to contact you, either by tagging you here, asking on your page, or messaging you, etc. If you're still on RpN, but don't respond after a week, I will assume that you are no longer interested, and I'll kill off your characters.

-Feel free to temporarily play/control zombies, but follow the rules and keep it realistic. Same if your character turns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helpful stuff to know about the zombies in this RP:

- It is caused by a pathogen. Therefore, infected humans are still alive, and can be killed like other humans. However, they can not think, solve problems, learn, remember anything, feel pain, speak or otherwise communicate.

-Zombies will try to eat animals. If an animal is bit, scratched, etc, the infection only kills them. It does not make them turn. Eating meat from an infected animal (or person?) will result in the person being turned into a zombie, regardless of if the meat is cooked, etc.

-Infection is spread by contact with infected fluids. Bites, scratches, drool, being sneezed on, etc. can all cause infection. The pathogen makes infected have flu-like symptoms, rabies-like behavior, and the infected appear to have a hemorrhagic fever, which led researchers , scientists, and medical professionals to believe it is a virus, either mutated, combined with others, or recently released/discovered. They have no definite proof of this, however. It is unknown whether or not this virus is naturally occuring, or bioterrorism. Some high ranking government officials may know or suspect the cause, but the general public does not.

Accepted Characters (This is just to keep me organized):

1. Angel Rose Aednat (Phoenix), controlled by @Eccedentesiast

9. Faye Monroe, controlled by @Sweetronica

Dead:

1. Danielle Smith, controlled by @coffeekitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back