• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies Anyone?

KhalZhavvorsa

Resurrected Darkness
So. I've posted an apocalyptic zombie RP before, but it never seemed to take off. So, before I do it again is there anyone interested in such a thing? (It'll be a casual type RP, hence the prefix.)

I do like my zombies, I'd be interested. Two question then: what kind of zombies would it be and will there be a much more defined plot or just regular survival?

Well for this RP there's different types. The older ones who've mutated (these were the first zombies to ever be there) to the point were if you get bit by them the virus infects you at a rapid rate. But you know its them because they smell the worst and are the slowest as well as looking as though they've been around for a while. Ten you've got the normal zombie who's well like any other zombie; kinda stupid but fast-ish. You know, the stereotypical zombie. Then you've got the hybrid. These guys are newer. They are faster, and stronger as well as smarter. These yell before coming after you but often travel alone. Finally you have the one no one knows anything about other than it comes out at night only. Its rumored this one is the worst of the worst. But no one knows how it was made or where it came from.

And it's more survival than anything. Your character is free to make choices about where they want to go and all that. It's very open world rather than set in one city, though I'd like us to all start in one city. Just for the sake of meeting and all that.

Hope I answered your questions c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back