• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse (small group) semi-literate :)

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I'd really like to do a zombie apocalypse small group semi-literate RP, a bit relaxed, but focusing primarily on one set group of people (adding or taking away certain characters) that all have relations to one another. Example: I'd love to have a FxF or MxM tag-team, personally, or a character designated to take the 'spiral downward' to be corrupt. Or maybe even a 20 years after the apocalypse scenario where we can sum up how everyone came to meet everyone, where society is rebuilding itself and the zombies are so far and few after the vaccination was issued or something? That would be really cool, then have the survivors (remembering who they lost and etc etc) I think that'd be cool :)

I usually choose my partners based on their characters and how they would like to relate them to mine/vice versa... :D Anyone interested? With midterms week coming up immediately, it would definitely be a way for us to wind down and just try and relax- hopefully running long term. I think it'd just be a nice RP

PM me if y'all are interested? :) I can write up something for you to fill out if you want... Maybe have fun with a few of my own..

(would be cool to do a forum for 20 years in the future and stuff about them 20 years before? I haven't decided on which I like better yet)

Full Name:

Nickname:

Brief History: (pre-apocalypse, during, post-apocalypse I guess)

Other: (include relationships/etc)

Looks: (+ physical description)

-------

My Ideas? : )

tumblr_nda70iLNbW1u01e50o1_250.gif

I haven't decided if I'd want this to be the younger version of someone who survives to see the post-apocalyptic world, or his son. Either way, we have the 'underdog' of sorts; dutifully following his leader-like S.O. (another 'manly man' cause f-ck stereotypes), suffers from diagnosed depression and severe anxiety. He would not become as badass till he reaches his later years, around 30 would've been when he peaks in survival-mode. I'd like to have him stuck with either a rescued baby, or young child.

tumblr_inline_ndm38g6EcT1qgfwr7.gif

inchallahtrailer.jpg

She would need glasses as well, but basically, a woman who A) survived the apocalypse long enough to see her older brother die, to which she would take his name and act as the ultimate B.A. leader. or B) is older and already had taken her older brother's name to honor him after an untimely death. Either way, she has a S.O. who was either taken/is pursued by the government (or government affiliated groups) because he is a top medical researcher and doctor; which they utilized/wanted to utilize for a vaccination. She's older in this photo; maybe early 40s or mid 40s.

11-sad.gif

Around mid 20s or mid 30s, depending on what time frame we take. Either way, she wouldn't seem too smart- except she actually is, just in a different sense. She is a generally carefree and well-rounded individual, before the apocalypse having model-esque features and a bright future. I can see her being someone who'd leave and go rogue for the first time in years, because of her S.O. or something; or be the caretaker of someone immune to the virus.

tumblr_mr85j11rqc1qcvteuo1_500.gif

One of the above could be like apart of the 'bonnie and clyde' of the apocalypse, someone could've overthrown a corrupt settlement by murder, just... Idk. I'm leaning towards the 20+ years in the future, how about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Raven Mathews

Nickname:demon

Brief history: Raven was having a horrible time in college,failing classes,being bullied,and falling asleep in all classes. She lost all her family and is surviving alone

Looks: she's basically a female version of Daryl. She has a thick leather jacket,back combat boots,and a large knife strapped to her side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back