• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

@Tazmodo[/URL] )

The Dark Arts members have their symbol appear on her left shoulder. Meaning she's now apart of their organization. The capsule opens and two other members grab a cloak for her and hold it open for her to put her hands through. "We shall find you somebody to gain power from immediately."

Tom has the symbol appear on the right side of his chest. The capsule releases him and they also get him a cloak.

Kaylee has the symbol appear on her stomach and they give her the same treatment.

They allow the three to explore this underground laboratory. They have many other experiments going on. There was someone giving them directions through the large lab to the stairs. Once they get up the stairs they rise up behind a bar table after lifting the floor up. Once they look back they no longer see the lab. They just see stored alcohol. "Only members can enter the lab. You may explore the town. I know it will assist you in things you need. There will be separate homes for each of you across the street." He hands them the keys. "Everyone in this town is a member or is affiliated with the organization. We shall call for you when we need you. If you need anything just press your hand on your symbol and call for assistance."

Alice leaned her head on Zaphkiel's shoulder. "See? This is why I hate socializing. I go to one school event, and it turns into a fight."

Ameythyst said:
Alice leaned her head on Zaphkiel's shoulder. "See? This is why I hate socializing. I go to one school event, and it turns into a fight."
He put his arms around her, "At least class starts when you usually wake up so we're not late. And everyone appears to be okay. Let's just go home. Ill make you some cookies and... steak?"

Dante looked to Alice,"That's the thing this isn't a school anymore...it's a war zone." Dante said as he walked towards the new kids.

Faye spotted a couple people heading their way. "Looks like we're about to have company. We're the new kids, so you know everyone has to meet us."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He put his arms around her, "At least class starts when you usually wake up so we're not late. And everyone appears to be okay. Let's just go home. Ill make you some cookies and... steak?"
Alice nodded. "Now I can get my beauty sleep without you trying to interupt it."

Ameythyst said:
Alice nodded. "Now I can get my beauty sleep without you trying to interupt it."
He rolled his eyes and they were in his, their, room. He did't let go of her yet, staring into her eyes. "Are you okay? Do I need to go find these big bad people and defend your honor?"

Aria takes her jumper and puts it over her head (so she looks like this at the moment
th
)

Light said:
( @Tazmodo )
The Dark Arts members have their symbol appear on her left shoulder. Meaning she's now apart of their organization. The capsule opens and two other members grab a cloak for her and hold it open for her to put her hands through. "We shall find you somebody to gain power from immediately."

Tom has the symbol appear on the right side of his chest. The capsule releases him and they also get him a cloak.

Kaylee has the symbol appear on her stomach and they give her the same treatment.

They allow the three to explore this underground laboratory. They have many other experiments going on. There was someone giving them directions through the large lab to the stairs. Once they get up the stairs they rise up behind a bar table after lifting the floor up. Once they look back they no longer see the lab. They just see stored alcohol. "Only members can enter the lab. You may explore the town. I know it will assist you in things you need. There will be separate homes for each of you across the street." He hands them the keys. "Everyone in this town is a member or is affiliated with the organization. We shall call for you when we need you. If you need anything just press your hand on your symbol and call for assistance."
Tom smiled. "Finally. Tell me if I am needed." He gave Suzanna a wink and went to go get his powers restored. He got both his wings and tail. He went into his home to sleep.

Kaylee rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Man I loved that dream." She went to get her powers restored then home.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He rolled his eyes and they were in his, their, room. He did't let go of her yet, staring into her eyes. "Are you okay? Do I need to go find these big bad people and defend your honor?"
Alice shook her head. "We should still find these big bad people, but my honor is good. It takes quite a bit to tear me down."

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. "We should still find these big bad people, but my honor is good. It takes quite a bit to tear me down."
He put a hand on her cheek as always "I'm sorry I made you go to the dance. Totally should have ditched. But I wont get to moapy. Don't wanna make your ashes mushy with our tears" He kissed her forehead, lingering a moment. "Let's go cook" Zaphkiel grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen

DizjayDeathPride said:
He chuckled then got serious. "I think big man is coming. Hurry, drop the symbols. But first" He kissed her cheek "See you round honeybun" And the markings were gone. Isabella shook her head then looked at Ruby and apologized

Beleth went into the auditorium and looked around but everything was perfectly fine. He went to the mic and tapped it to check it. "I was told there was chaos and conflict in here and came as soon as I knew. It appears the situation has been handled. But from this day forward, classes are over. Everyone shall be taught together at once to combat these forces. Blake, wherever he is right now, will lead this class along with William and Decimus. The threat is real students. And we have to prepare you to get ready for this. Tell any students that are not here." He looked to the two girls with them then back to the crowd. "We have two new students attending here. Do help them understand exactly what has been happening" He nodded to them, "Come to my office tomorrow and I will officially put you in the system." He spoke back into the mic. "This one joint class will start at 2pm and go until 6pm (PST). You are all dismissed. And I am proud you all are okay. You are powerful kids. Truly" He stepped down and went back to his office, leaving the girls with the group

(
@Light @Tazmodo @AnthonyWrath @Drumonkey @Avellion @Lightning Quick @AtlasTheShapeless @xXMiaXx @ZeRainbowDash )
The symbols on Ruby's skin disappear when Sitri does. Sapphire was conflicted when she was inside Ruby. As if she were flustered. She shakes her head and smiles at Isabel. "No it's fine! Luckily nothing happened to my dress." Emerald flies down onto her shoulder. "Well my mother's obviously going to go on a planning frenzy. So it would actually help if you both joined me. Just to speed you up my mother is Luna." She whispers to Isabella.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He put a hand on her cheek as always "I'm sorry I made you go to the dance. Totally should have ditched. But I wont get to moapy. Don't wanna make your ashes mushy with our tears" He kissed her forehead, lingering a moment. "Let's go cook" Zaphkiel grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen
"Mushy ashes are sad ashes," She said, "You mean you cook, I watch, and then I throw eggs at you?"

Light said:
The symbols on Ruby's skin disappear when Sitri does. Sapphire was conflicted when she was inside Ruby. As if she were flustered. She shakes her head and smiles at Isabel. "No it's fine! Luckily nothing happened to my dress." Emerald flies down onto her shoulder. "Well my mother's obviously going to go on a planning frenzy. So it would actually help if you both joined me. Just to speed you up my mother is Luna." She whispers to Isabella.
Isabella just shook her head. "Yeah I know. Sitiri told me" She smiled at Daliah

Daliah wanted to be the one to kiss Ruby's cheek. She was a bit pissed but shook it off. "Yeah sure why not?"

Ameythyst said:
"Mushy ashes are sad ashes," She said, "You mean you cook, I watch, and then I throw eggs at you?"
Zaphkiel chuckled "Exactly. But instead of throw eggs we flirt" He went to the kitchen and let her go, going to start cooking

Rebecca had noticed the two girls and decided to join the crowd around them.

@xXMiaXx @ZeRainbowDash

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel chuckled "Exactly. But instead of throw eggs we flirt" He went to the kitchen and let her go, going to start cooking
"And the way we flirt is by throwing eggs at each other." She said taking a seat. She looked down at her lap, her dress was completely ruined. It had gone from floor-length to mid-thigh, the egdes of it black and frayed.

Ameythyst said:
"And the way we flirt is by throwing eggs at each other." She said taking a seat. She looked down at her lap, her dress was completely ruined. It had gone from floor-length to mid-thigh, the egdes of it black and frayed.
He knew she didn't like when he acted on her thoughts but he figured a one time exception was okay. As she stared at her dress it started to fix itself, going back to its normal length. He didn't even speak about it as he cut his hand into a bowl to make cookies

DizjayDeathPride said:
Isabella just shook her head. "Yeah I know. Sitiri told me" She smiled at Daliah
Daliah wanted to be the one to kiss Ruby's cheek. She was a bit pissed but shook it off. "Yeah sure why not?"

Rebecca had noticed the two girls and decided to join the crowd around them.

@xXMiaXx @ZeRainbowDash
"Alright. Emerald thank you for the help earlier!" Emerald nods his head and flies through the halls. Ruby follows with the other two, leaving the auditorium. Emerald grows to a bigger size and Ruby helps both Daliah and Isabella on his back. In 5 minutes time of speeding through the night sky. They finally reach the castle. Emerald drops them off on the balcony in which they've left before. He shrinks to a smaller size.

( @Ameythyst )

Ruby walks through the castle and spots Zaphkiel and Alice. "I'd like you two to join me in my room. I have the feeling mother will appear very soon."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He knew she didn't like when he acted on her thoughts but he figured a one time exception was okay. As she stared at her dress it started to fix itself, going back to its normal length. He didn't even speak about it as he cut his hand into a bowl to make cookies
He was quite right, Alice usually didn't like it. But today, she actually felt happy to see it return to how it was before. She got up from her chair, and went to hug him from behind, resting her head on his back.

Ameythyst said:
He was quite right, Alice usually didn't like it. But today, she actually felt happy to see it return to how it was before. She got up from her chair, and went to hug him from behind, resting her head on his back.
( His sister... along with two others.... just happened to arrive right on time..... )

( Also. @Drumonkey are you hiding around somewhere? )

Light said:
"Alright. Emerald thank you for the help earlier!" Emerald nods his head and flies through the halls. Ruby follows with the other two, leaving the auditorium. Emerald grows to a bigger size and Ruby helps both Daliah and Isabella on his back. In 5 minutes time of speeding through the night sky. They finally reach the castle. Emerald drops them off on the balcony in which they've left before. He shrinks to a smaller size.
( @Ameythyst )

Ruby walks through the castle and spots Zaphkiel and Alice. "I'd like you two to join me in my room. I have the feeling mother will appear very soon."
Zaphkiel turns, holding the bowl "I'm busy. I'll just listen and catch her up. Shoo"

Light said:
( His sister... along with two others.... just happened to arrive right on time..... )
--- Double Post Merged, A moment ago, Original Post Date: A moment ago --- ( Also. @Drumonkey are you hiding around somewhere? )
(Don't I just have the best luck ever?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel turns, holding the bowl "I'm busy. I'll just listen and catch her up. Shoo"
Ameythyst said:
(Don't I just have the best luck ever?)
Ruby turns to Emerald and has him carry a crystal to her room. She has the murky darkness spill from her body. All five of them are spit out from the crystal she had Emerald deposit on her cotton candy bed. "We're going to talk Zaphkiel. You can focus on playing cook and kiss later."

When she says this she can hear Luna yelling in Latin. She might've heard about what happened in the academy just now. "Hopefully father can handle that before she speaks to us... I remember the last time this happened."

Light said:
Ruby turns to Emerald and has him carry a crystal to her room. She has the murky darkness spill from her body. All five of them are spit out from the crystal she had Emerald deposit on her cotton candy bed. "We're going to talk Zaphkiel. You can focus on playing cook and kiss later."
When she says this she can hear Luna yelling in Latin. She might've heard about what happened in the academy just now. "Hopefully father can handle that before she speaks to us... I remember the last time this happened."
He stuck his tongue at her and snapped, taking Alice and himself back to the kitchen "Can you not envelop the girlfriend in your demonic powers? Kay thanks. Like I said I'll listen hush now. I dont want to spend a moment in your candy hell"

Morpheus was a kitten sitting on her head totally enjoying this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back