Zedalb Forces himself to write an introduction.

Mirgris

Elder Member
Name:Zedalb

Appearance:Human

Height: Some

Weight: Some more

Humor:Dry

Job:US Army Combat Medic

Hobbies:Role Play,Martial arts,Cooking and Poetry.

Current Mission:Find some good regular people to RP with via Forum.Possibly run one of the 3 different ideas on my mind lately.

Zedalb said:

Current Mission:Find some good regular people to RP with via Forum.Possibly run one of the 3 different ideas on my mind lately.
Hi Zeldalb! Welcome to RPN! I've never met a US Army Combat Medic here before, but it's super cool what you do. You'll have no problem finding active friends on this site, however I can't guarantee that we're all 'regular'. I'm so excited to see any of your ideas come to life on this forum. If you need any help with navigating the site or finding a rp, I'm your girl!

Name: Mordecai

Species: Fox

Mission: To greet Zedalb

;) Welcome to the site! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Zedalb said:

Hello there. First off, even though it might sound sappy I want to thank you for your service to our country. *salutes* On the otherhand I wish to welcome you to rpnation!

My name is Shadow and I'll help you out if you require assistance! Just put @ in front of my name!

Thank all three of you, you have been very kind.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hello there. First off, even though it might sound sappy I want to thank you for your service to our country. *salutes* On the otherhand I wish to welcome you to rpnation!
My name is Shadow and I'll help you out if you require assistance! Just put @ in front of my name!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the support.

Also

*joke*

Don't salute me, I work for a living.

(oldest joke in the army, since you salute officers who are desk jockies)

So my only question so far would be if there is some guide for all the formatting options, I have seen many incredibly well done sheets and tools. I would of course wish to keep my own work of similar quality.

I saw the guide in important links, I am looking for something a bit more, basic maybe?

-Zedalb

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedalb said:
Thank all three of you, you have been very kind.
Thank you for the support.

Also

*joke*

Don't salute me, I work for a living.

(oldest joke in the army, since you salute officers who are desk jockies)

So my only question so far would be if there is some guide for all the formatting options, I have seen many incredibly well done sheets and tools. I would of course wish to keep my own work of similar quality.

I saw the guide in important links, I am looking for something a bit more, basic maybe?

-Zedalb
Here you go mate, hope it helps!

Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide

If you need any personal help, I can show you some simple code aswell.

Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide[/URL]

If you need any personal help, I can show you some simple code aswell.
Thank you, that is the one I saw.

I think, I'm looking for an "Idiots guide to BBCode" and that is more "The compendium of all options".

I suppose its just a time thing though.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
Thank you, that is the one I saw.
I think, I'm looking for an "Idiots guide to BBCode" and that is more "The compendium of all options".

I suppose its just a time thing though.

-Zedalb
I'll happily do some searching for you, excuse me whist I look!

Zedalb said:

Name:LadyA

As for the rest it depends on how you want to take it as. Anyway!! Hey, my name I'm new to the forum settings myself. I usually did chat rp. I am a bit rusty. I am open to certain things, just waiting to get back in action!!

Nice to meet you!! I hope maybe I can learn some of your ideas and possibly rp with you!! Sorry I don't have much else to say I can currently trying to learn what I can.... plus some action too!!

Hello to anyone else, have a great one.

LadyA said:
Name:LadyA

As for the rest it depends on how you want to take it as. Anyway!! Hey, my name I'm new to the forum settings myself. I usually did chat rp. I am a bit rusty. I am open to certain things, just waiting to get back in action!!

Nice to meet you!! I hope maybe I can learn some of your ideas and possibly rp with you!! Sorry I don't have much else to say I can currently trying to learn what I can.... plus some action too!!

Hello to anyone else, have a great one.
You too! -w-

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]You too! -w-

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!! That helps. I'm just trying to get out there in what I know best, and learn everything. Thanks so much.

LadyA said:
Thank you!! That helps. I'm just trying to get out there in what I know best, and learn everything. Thanks so much.
M'hm! Also the same thing goes for you too, if you require assistance post on my profile! ^-^

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]M'hm! Also the same thing goes for you too, if you require assistance post on my profile! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I aim to be here a while, oil up my rusty self.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Do you have any particular RP genre you're into? I have a Rp in the futuristic category - well if you mind writing a wee bit!

[/QUOTE]
It depends how futuristic are we talking about? No I don't mind writing a wee bit, I am up for the challenge.

The Shadow Realm]Near-ish-far future.. I'll just link you the thread. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-frozen-world-casual-detailed-needs-joiners.210977/ said:
Detailed - A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed) (Needs Joiners)[/URL]
Reading now.

LadyA said:
So where is the character sign up? I'm down it doesn't so so futuristic so...
There should be a tab at the top on the far-ish right that says Character Sign-Up

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]There should be a tab at the top on the far-ish right that says Character Sign-Up

[/QUOTE]
Thanks I will be doing that tonight but won't be involved until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back