Anime & Manga Zankyou No Terror

12VON9

TheAnimuLief
So the anime Zankyou no Terror is one of the least known anime out there. It evolves in Japan as most anime does. Two 17 year old terrorists, Nine and twelve, were born without knowing their parents or having real names. They were experimented on along with about 20 other children at the ages of 5. The people who were experimenting on them did not give them names sp they just called them by numbers. Nine and Twelve were two of those. Almost all of the children die in an accident leaving only the two escaping. One child was left and later discovered to be one of the only survivors left. They take her in and raise her in America. Nine and Twelve start their lives as terrorists, bombing buildings in many places including Japan. They always left a message after the bombing inscribed with V-O-N (see my name ^-0) We later find out that this means Hope in Icelandic. We know that Nine and Twelve were born in Iceland, seeing how their wristbands and watches have the Icelandic flag and most of the music played in the anime is sang in Icelandic. (In my opinion Yoko Kanno's music is amazing)  These include the songs "Hanna" "and "Von"

zankyou_no_terror_07_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Real good anime. Go check it out! It only has 12 episodes. I finished it in one day Lol. Let's just say I cried for the next few hours. :'( I won't spoil the ending for you tho. I watch 90% of my anime on gogoanime.com for free.

(PS my fav is Twelve)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my favorite anime! No joke! With Pandora Hearts as my favorite manga. It's really worth the watch.

I constantly listen to the two OST albums, they evoke some pretty strong emotions. This anime is seriously underrated. :(

This sounds like a very sad one, by description
Might have to set it aside for when I feel like hurting my soul Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back