• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zandore Magic Academy

Grimmlock

Humanity's Champion
"Zandore Magic Academy" The name of a very prestigious magic academy that is separated from the outside world. You have just received an acceptance letter in the mail stating how they have noticed your abilities and want you to go to their school. This is your chance to hone your powers and become the strongest magician alive, will you take it, or will you fail like many others that have attended. Good luck, new student, in achieving your goal!

Akio had his headphones in and had his head buried in his new book He walked passed and got checked by security and passed into the academy's barrier where regular mortals couldn't see. After he got inside he walked passed the big front fountain and into the impressive school building. There he stopped at the front desk and picked up his schedule and dorm key and sat down on a bench outside the school building. There he memorized his schedule and continued to read his book.

It seemed to be a beautiful day, Aria was approaching the school at her own, somewhat slow pace. Since the facility was a new locality for her, she didn't have a grasp on where everything was, she couldn't mentally map the place in her mind just yet. Well, it was her first day, after all. Aria had made a reckless decision of not utilizing her cane to aid her slightly with getting a feel of where things were, but hopefully it'd be okay. 'Taiyaki... Taiyaki... I'll get my hands on some later.' she thought. The female was already having a craving for her favourite food, the sweet Japanese pastry was simply irresistible. Soon enough, Aria sensed that she was near the door, and began putting her hands out in front of her to reach for the handle, fumbling around after she passed the security checks. At this rate, it was going to take quite a while to reach the front desk for her class schedules and dorm key.

Akio was taking a brake from his book, it was good, but his mind needed a brake from all the chemistry he'd been reading about. When he looked up he saw someone walking in with a cane, a cane that looked like it was used for seeing though. He was bored so he thought to himself, 'Why not, it'll be my good deed for that day,' He stood up, swung his backpack onto his back, and started walking toward the blind girl. When he got there he started to walk next her, "Need some help? I could hold open doors, or help you memorize your schedule?" He asked her

Aria heard the sound, and the offer for help from the masculine voice. As much as she wanted to accept, she briefly shook her head. "I will find the handle eventually..." she mumbled. The female was quite stubborn, even though she clearly needed the assistance. There was no loss in accepting the assistance, but nevertheless, she truly didn't want to cause trouble for anyone, though it was quite difficult to tell because of her constant poker face and empty tone of voice.

"Eventually..." Akio started to speed up to get to the door before Aria. He had no intention of letting this girl do anything that might embarrass herself, so when he got to the door he held it open for anyone walking in or out, but mainly for the blind girl walking this way.

Grimmlock said:
"Eventually..." Akio started to speed up to get to the door before Aria. He had no intention of letting this girl do anything that might embarrass herself, so when he got to the door he held it open for anyone walking in or out, but mainly for the blind girl walking this way.
Aria soon reached the gateway, hearing footsteps coming in and out, along with the presences of other students. Obviously, she was aware that the door was opened by now, and figured that it must have been the boy's doing. She slowly walked into the school, 'glancing' back at his general direction as he held the door. "Thank you." she said. Aria was slightly bewildered, she rejected his offer, but he still aided her with the task.

"Don't mention it!" He said with a grin, "Oh, and the front desk is about 20 steps forward about 7 steps right and then about another 10 steps forward," Akio waved, although it didn't do much good, and closed the door on a few people thinking he was a doorman, then proceeded back to his bench and listened to some more of his songs.

Aria slowly nodded, taking note of the boy's instructions. 'Twenty steps forward, seven steps right, ten steps forward.' she repeated inside her head. She began to walk, following the advice given, as she soon reached the office/front desk. When Aria was given her dorm key and schedule, the employee began to inquire. "Miss Aria, was it? Would you like me to verbally tell you your schedule's contents? I have been informed that you are blind, according to your legal documents." Aria shook her head, elucidating the matter. "I possess an ability for that to be dealt with, I have no need for your help at the moment." she bluntly stated. Soon leaving the bewildered adult, she went out into the hallway once more, placing her hand on the schedule sheet as it glowed brightly. Not that she could see the illumination, anyway. Aria's sound ability aided her in the situation, what was written in the schedule was automatically transferred to her head via a message, as if somebody was automatically talking to her inside her mind. The teenage girl folded her schedule and placed it in her pocket, along with her dorm key.

Akio was getting bored, he had listened to about 10 songs since this morning and wanted to do something. Classes didn't start until tomorrow, so he wanted to do something, or meet some new people he could hang around going to classes. So after he finished the song he was on, he stood up walked around the big fountain and inside the main area looking at cliques or for people sitting alone he could talk to.

After her extremely embarrassing incident where the security couldn't here her name, Eliza wandered aimlessly around the school grounds. Placing her headphones in, she sat under a tree and began sketching a lone flower that stood drooping in the shade. Immediately becoming bored , she placed it aside to begin examining her acceptance letter and schedule. Classes don't even start until tomorrow. Sighing, she grabbed a book and began reading, turning up her music in the process.

Gina and her Thunderbird, Jay flew through the clouds on the way to the academy. Instantly the clouds turned grey and rained on the school. Gina dove down and landed on the slippery grass, Jay landing on her shoulder. "Well that was fun, wasn't it." She asked the bird, laughing. It responded with a squawk and a ruffle of its feathers. "I knew you'd like it." Together they trudged on to the security check, though some people seemed agitated by the rain. After that they went to get Gina's schedule before heading back outside. Gina laid down in the grass, letting the rain hit her face as Jay soared above her.

@basically everyone outside

Puggie said:
Gina and her Thunderbird, Jay flew through the clouds on the way to the academy. Instantly the clouds turned grey and rained on the school. Gina dove down and landed on the slippery grass, Jay landing on her shoulder. "Well that was fun, wasn't it." She asked the bird, laughing. It responded with a squawk and a ruffle of its feathers. "I knew you'd like it." Together they trudged on to the security check, though some people seemed agitated by the rain. After that they went to get Gina's schedule before heading back outside. Gina laid down in the grass, letting the rain hit her face as Jay soared above her.
@basically everyone outside

Looking up from her book, Eliza noticed it began to rain all around her. Shaking her head at the sudden change in weather, she glanced at the sky to determine if it would end soon. She was shocked to observe one of the most beautiful birds she'd ever seen in the sky. She stepped from under the tree to get a better look, not even noticing how soaked she was. She looked around frantically to see who owned this amazing creature and noticed the girl lying in the grass. Shyly walking up to her, Eliza murmured softly, "Is that bird yours? He's amazing and I'd love to know what kind he is."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gina peered up at the girl who spoke to her. "Oh yes, he's a Thunderbird and is quite hard to find around these parts. His name's Jay." She whistled and Jay swooped down and landed on her shoulder. She seemed to be unaffected by his size. "These birds are really powerful when it comes to weather, and that's how I knew he was the one for me. I'm Gina. How about you?" She held out her hand and wore a smile. With her other hand she stroked the birds feathers, not seeming to notice nor care about the lightning traveling along her her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back