M.A.R.C.Y.
Name:

Zalena Lucivious Cipher

Parents:

Fola Cuspóir Cipher

Isabella Celeste Cipher

Ethnicity: South African, Scottish, Israelite, Japanese, English, and Destonian

Species: Succubus, Kresnik

Sexuality: Pan Sexual "Does that mean I find pans attractive? I mean...I'm not opposed you beautiful breakfast maker, you!"

Power Source: Mana

Appearance:

( Black hair at the top and blue at the ends. )

IMG_2159.JPG
Succubus:

IMG_0332.JPG
( Hair turns white and eyes go red )

Personality:

Brave and naturally happy go lucky. She loves her siblings to death and couldn't live without them. She loves the taste of adventure and freedom, along with the spice of battle. Brilliant fireball who loves reading and writing. She neglects her intellectual talents since she thinks it's too nerdy when around others. She enjoys living, loving, and laughing. She'll find a way to bring a joke into anything. Oddly flirtatious and when she does flirt it's awkward and weird. She's a weird and energetic person. "Yeah, you know you love me. Ladies and gentlemen my number is 724-625-8534....cccaalll mmmee. I dare you, I'll sweep you off your feet! Woosh!"

Physiology: Succubus Physiology Kresnik Physiology "Hah! The gene pool is a wee bit erratic. Just like my heart for you, kind of like a smoothie in a blender. Roses are red, Violets are blue. If I weren't 15 I would date you. Eh? Ehhhhh? Nobody? Alright fine."

Powers:

Kinetic Speed. Zalena cannot move at the same speed as an object around her. ( 60 feet ). If something is moving 20 mph behind her and catches up, she would be forced to move at 21 mph or greater. If something is moving 1 mph in front of her, she would have to move slower than it and stay behind them since speeding past it would be difficult. Since most things are always in movement Zalena can't even sit still unless she's unconscious.

Limitations:

Zalena may move fast but that doesn't mean her perception works that fast as well. Something can rush behind her and send her forward faster than that speed into a wall or blade and she wouldn't perceive it fast enough to dodge. Her body will meet extreme exhaustion easily every day since she's always in motion. Holding her in place isn't hard if you make something move extremely slow in front and behind her. Forcing her to stand completely still will kill her from he inside out.

Theme and why:

Zalena is an erratic, brave, and adventurous type. This song represents nothing but that especially with the thought of her.

History:

"Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right thereI'll tell you how I became the queen of a town called Destonia! Okay that's not how it happened buuuuuttt I guess it's a start and a beautiful one at that! Ever thought of blending every fruit together and then mixing it in with pancake mix? Then making a fruity pancake with that and the addition of a cheesy omelette? Well sexy and genetics did and that's how I was born! My mother and father were extremely kind to me and my elder sisters. I was kind of the oddball in the family and I knew it but they all loved me the same! Well Juniper would occasionally take my toys but that's okay since sharing is caring!~ I guess you could say I grew up with a happy family and a happy life. Around the time Kristen and I were 10, mom and dad found out that I'm a writer. Exciting right? So ever since then mom has been encouraging me to brush up on my talents but I kind of.....neglect them at times, y'know. I live the life of a spontaneous comet since I get around really fast with a huge bang! So one day I ventured out with dad, Juniper, and my eldest sister Austrianna for some adventure! That's when I learned of my abilities and started to brush up on those instead of writing. This is just the rushed and sloppy version of my history. The real deal will be explained sooooon, dun dun duuuuuunn!”

“Wait! Oooohhh. There was this time when I baked cookies for the third time for my family when I was in the 6th grade. Though for some reason they didn't want any of it and told me to share them with Juniper's basketball team since it was her big game today. I did exactly that and I added something called laxatives or something to help them relax! They never left the locker room and the team lost by default….I wonder why.”

Extra:

Great great granddaughter of the Abyssal Realm. Great granddaughter of Lucifer and Violetta. Great granddaughter of Layla and Grimm. She's terrible at baking but loves to do it anyways. Intentionally clings on to Austrianna in hopes of getting her sister to notice her. Loves the hell out of music. Her javelin releases sparks and can attach to her arm. Has befriended a dragon. Wears her mother's tiara when she doesn't notice. "Keep that a secret guys! I’m secretly the Sugar Princess!”

The tips of her hair, eyes, and edges of her horns change color depending on her emotion. Red stands for anger or being hungry. Blue stands for being happy or a regular mood. White stands for fear or anxiety. Pink stands for pleasure, being in love, and one more thing I can't describe. Orange stands for embarrassment. Purple represents sadness. Black is her being dead or depressed. Yellow is disgust or being uncomfortable. Gold is bravery, confidence, and hope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back