• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Z Day

BearClaw said:
Ryssa felt her stomach grumble as she smelled the food. "Thank you, it's more filling than apples, that's for sure." She said, smiling. She took the bowl and spoon and began eating, she felt the warmth spread through her and she grinned. "This is delicious!" She said happily.
Cain smiled" well im glade you like it if you want you can have more or beans after that. Theres plenty of canned goods out back so dont worry about eating all this now." He said eating his own food. He looked to the propain tank" perhaps tommorow i can rig up a shower lord knows i could use one!" He said with a little chuckle.

Ryssa laughed, "I think we both need a shower, to be honest, we had them at the compound and it was the best thing to come back from a supply run and have a nice hot shower." She spoke as though he knew exactly where she had come from, forgetting that she had told him almost nothing about herself.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa laughed, "I think we both need a shower, to be honest, we had them at the compound and it was the best thing to come back from a supply run and have a nice hot shower." She spoke as though he knew exactly where she had come from, forgetting that she had told him almost nothing about herself.
Cain laughed" ya i remember i spent 2 years in the Sahara desert looking or the leader of a terrorist group with my squad. Let me tell you it was nice to take a shower when i got back to base aboard the uss Hemingway." He said calmly. He finished his food then got a bowl of beans.

Ryssa chuckled, "We would only spend a week or so out at a time so I have never had to go for 2 years without a shower." She was warming up to Cain, it was nice to have someone to talk to again.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa chuckled, "We would only spend a week or so out at a time so I have never had to go for 2 years without a shower." She was warming up to Cain, it was nice to have someone to talk to again.
Cain finished his meal placing the bowl on the counter. He got up looking at her" well when your done you can get some rest i will stand gaurd dont worry if something happens I'll holler at you." He said reaching for his cross bow, and knife. He slung it over his shoulder nodding at her before leaving walking along the perimiter of the store only.

Ryssa nodded and gave a small smile before pulling a blanket out of her backpack and laying it down on the floor. She realised she was extremely tired and very soon after she had lay down she was asleep.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa nodded and gave a small smile before pulling a blanket out of her backpack and laying it down on the floor. She realised she was extremely tired and very soon after she had lay down she was asleep.
The hours passed little sounds heard every know, and then till sun rise began to brake upon the city. Cain would be in the back storage room rigging up the shower made from plywood, a few plastic tubes, the propain tank, and burner heatinf the water on a low flame. Another tube with a plastic tube connected to a cold 10 gallon container of water. It took him a good while, but he finally finished it. He stood back admiring his work.

A ray of sunlight through a gap between the boards on the window woke Ryssa. She sat up, yawning and looked around. Where was Cain? She wondered if he had stayed up the whole night to guard. If so, he would be extremely tired. She stood up and began walking slowly through the store, trying to find him.

BearClaw said:
A ray of sunlight through a gap between the boards on the window woke Ryssa. She sat up, yawning and looked around. Where was Cain? She wondered if he had stayed up the whole night to guard. If so, he would be extremely tired. She stood up and began walking slowly through the store, trying to find him.
Cain turned on the water with the makeshift knobs. The hot water flowed through into a showerhead that cain found in the small bath, and bodybworks this store just happened to have thankfully. He stuck his hand in the wayer dropping somewhat loudly in the makeshift shower. It was close to uncomfterable the hot water so he turned on the cold. In a few moments thw water cooled enough making it warm. Some steam came out of the shower. He turned it off, as to not waste it.

Ryssa heard the noise of rushing water, she guessed that Cain had figured out how to make a shower so she followed the noise until she found him in the back room. "Good morning" She said, smiling at him. "Did you manage to get a shower working?"

BearClaw said:
Ryssa heard the noise of rushing water, she guessed that Cain had figured out how to make a shower so she followed the noise until she found him in the back room. "Good morning" She said, smiling at him. "Did you manage to get a shower working?"
Cain turned to her swet covered him. He smiled" ya took me about 2 hrs, but i got it just right!" He looked to some shampoos, body wash, etc. He picked up , and stacked on a large box. He pointed to it" care to take her for a run?" He said calmly.

Ryssa tilted her head slightly to the side and looked at him. "You should have woken me up last night, I could have kept watch for part of the night. Also, are you sure you don't want to go first? You did make it after all."

BearClaw said:
Ryssa tilted her head slightly to the side and looked at him. "You should have woken me up last night, I could have kept watch for part of the night. Also, are you sure you don't want to go first? You did make it after all."
Cain laughed" well ladys first so if you would like to you may. If not then i will go!" He said in a friendly tone. He walked over making sure everything was ok. He then grabbed his knife" well you should go anyways im ganna open up these boxes see what cand goods we got here." He said.

Ryssa nodded, "Okay, I'll make sure to leave you some hot water." She laughed. She walked over to the shower and turned it on, once the water was the right temperature she got undressed and stepped in, sighing contentedly as the hot water poured onto her. It had been so long since she had last had a hot shower.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa nodded, "Okay, I'll make sure to leave you some hot water." She laughed. She walked over to the shower and turned it on, once the water was the right temperature she got undressed and stepped in, sighing contentedly as the hot water poured onto her. It had been so long since she had last had a hot shower.
Cain nodded before heading of opening boxes. He discovered they had so far 10, corn, 10 ranch style beans, 8 canned pineapple, 6 green beans, 5 large cans of hominy, 7 cans of mixed vegtables and 8 cans of chilli with beans. He then proceeded to organize them into seprrate boxes. Before heading back grabing a pair of spare clothes he had in his own bag he hid aa while back.

Ryssa took some time to wash her hair while she was in the shower, but as she turned the water off again she realised she didn't have a towel and the only clothes she had were the ones she had been wearing for a few weeks now. She swore and then decided that the best course of action would be to find out if there was anything in the store. "Uh, Cain?" She called out, somewhat awkwardly, "There doesn't happen to be a clothing section to this store does there? Or even a section that stocks towels? I have a bit of a problem..."

BearClaw said:
Ryssa took some time to wash her hair while she was in the shower, but as she turned the water off again she realised she didn't have a towel and the only clothes she had were the ones she had been wearing for a few weeks now. She swore and then decided that the best course of action would be to find out if there was anything in the store. "Uh, Cain?" She called out, somewhat awkwardly, "There doesn't happen to be a clothing section to this store does there? Or even a section that stocks towels? I have a bit of a problem..."
Cain walked over making sure to avert his eyes. He tossed her his pair of clothes, and a towl" already thought about thats, although i didnt have the hindsight to leave those here before leaving." He said laughung alittle. He turned away pointing to the main office room" you can change in there the door locks from the inside just incase you were wondeing." He said calmly.

Ryssa laughed, "I wasn't worried. I grew up in a mainly male environment, so men walking into the shower area not knowing I was there was pretty much the norm. It'll be nice to have a lock for a change, not that I don't trust you. It's just that... I don't know you..." She trailed off, what was she even saying? Was she trying to encourage him to walk in? She hoped he hadn't taken it that way. She wrapped the towel around herself and picked up the clothes. "Thanks for the clothes." She said as she walked towards the main office.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa laughed, "I wasn't worried. I grew up in a mainly male environment, so men walking into the shower area not knowing I was there was pretty much the norm. It'll be nice to have a lock for a change, not that I don't trust you. It's just that... I don't know you..." She trailed off, what was she even saying? Was she trying to encourage him to walk in? She hoped he hadn't taken it that way. She wrapped the towel around herself and picked up the clothes. "Thanks for the clothes." She said as she walked towards the main office.
Cain laughed" ya i know that feeling it was quite common at base although things weren't always pleasent. Anyways i understand ill hope it while you change." He said setting out his own clothes, and towl. He stepped in closing the curtin. He undressed setting hus cloths aside turning on the water to warm levels.

Once Ryssa was dressed she hung the towel over the door to the office and made her way back to the front of the store. She decided that she would wait for Cain to return from the shower. It was so nice to feel clean again, she smiled and sat down with her back leaning against the counter.

BearClaw said:
Once Ryssa was dressed she hung the towel over the door to the office and made her way back to the front of the store. She decided that she would wait for Cain to return from the shower. It was so nice to feel clean again, she smiled and sat down with her back leaning against the counter.
Cain finished after a few minutes turning offf the water. He dried himself off stepping out. He walked to his clothes putting them on. He turned walking over to Ryssa" feel better?" He asked smiling.

Ryssa grinned up at Cain, "I am feeling so much better! I really needed that!" She stood up and then hopped up to sit on the counter; so that she was eye level to Cain. "So, I'm assuming we are just going to hide out here for a while until the food is light enough to carry? If so, what are we going to spend our days doing? I don't know about you, but I can't just sit around and do nothing."

BearClaw said:
Ryssa grinned up at Cain, "I am feeling so much better! I really needed that!" She stood up and then hopped up to sit on the counter; so that she was eye level to Cain. "So, I'm assuming we are just going to hide out here for a while until the food is light enough to carry? If so, what are we going to spend our days doing? I don't know about you, but I can't just sit around and do nothing."
Cain laughed looking at Ryssa" indeed well i was thinking we could scout the city for a auto repair shop. I spoted a dodge titan superbed great for movinf alot of stuff. Last i checked it just needed a new starter, and some good old fasion gas." He said in a friendly.

Ryssa nodded, "That sounds like a good idea, any idea where one could be or are we just going to wander around aimlessly until we find one?" She asked, laughing.

BearClaw said:
Ryssa nodded, "That sounds like a good idea, any idea where one could be or are we just going to wander around aimlessly until we find one?" She asked, laughing.
Cain nodded" i beleave there is a auto shop 3 clicks from here if i remember correctly." He said looking at her. He smiled" what's the matter don't didnt want to play i spy!" He said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back