• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yuusha Academy for the Extraordinarily Gifted Character Sheets

CS

Image: https://gyazo.com/091d3a0b2b52242fb2b483169f04d8e2 (Based off of my own char I created and customized on SL) 

Name: Avahlyn Asahvari

Race: Golden Dragon

Place of Origin: From a different realm called Trainfell

Magic Affinity: Fire,  empathy, shape shifting 

Magic Proficiency: Over the years she learned more of her abilities as a spirit shaman. She is able to heal and perform rituals through spirits. Her casts are not instant and would take time to charge up. 

Misc. Skills:

Personality: Observant, patient, comes off ditsy but really is just trying to understand everything, passionate, silly, enigmatic, random

Background:

(This is only a rough draft of an old char of mine that It thought would be interesting to bring here. However, below is only a rough draft as I want to be sure she will be accepted before I add to many details) 

Bits and parts of her memory have been fragmented to the point that she isn’t for sure what is real or what was a dream. After a great cataclysm that took part on the realm she once lived, she was thrown into this realm and cursed. Ava is not able to change into her full dragon form and is only able to partly shift. However, most dragons prefer to live a huge part of their lives in human form. She has a strong sense of loyalty and seeking out justice to those who have been done wrong. She also walks between the planes of the living and the dead. A teacher at Yuusha Academy found her and took her under his wing. She comes off as ditsy or lack of knowledge where as everything is simply new to her. It allowed her to fit in well as a student as Yuusha, giving her the chance to relearn what this realm is like.

Equipment:

Stella!

Hope I do this right!

Name: Stella

Race: Bumble

Place of Origin: Lunia (Realm of the fairies)

Magic Affinity: Light, Nature, & Fire Magic

Magic Proficiency: She has trained under her fairy care-takers and has gained highly adept skills in magic. She is able to cast a variety of spells and is very strong when using magical power

Misc. Skills: Unlimited Flight (From her Wings)

Personality: Quite Assertive and charming. Always optimistic but always acknowledges the dangers head when needed. Highly dependable but a bit clumsy 

Background: A half human, half fairy (Fae). An illegiamte child that was shunned by both races. Becuse of this, she was hidden away in he fairy kingdom and was cared for by three women who offered to take care of her. She grew up with quite a great childhood but she as often curious about her origins. She was highly obsessed with magic and sought to become stronger whenever she could. She was also highly intelligent in school and grew more advanced among her peers. She suffered from depression though because of her constant body issues that she was teased about and looked down on herself for. She also never really fit in due to her different statues. She does however use it to her advantage whenever she can. 

Equipment: Misc. Foods, Potions, Magic Enhancers, and a wand. 

IMG_1326.PNG

@Lullabi Godess I love your character ;u;

-----

Name-

Warren Woods

Age-

2, though she has the capabilities of a grown human

Race-

Sentient Plant

Place of Origin-

The Philippines

Magic Affinity-

Nature

Magic Proficiency-

Grow plant life to massive sizes without breaking a sweat

Can shift her external body parts (fingers, toes, etc.) into different shapes

Can turn into any type of flower. However, if she is uprooted, she dies.

Misc. Skills-

Warren can easily find out where she is using her "nature skills".

Personality-

Warren is a naive, curious being who's only goal is to learn about the world around her. It is hard for her to contain and identify her feelings, and often says things she does not think about beforehand. Warren is an optimistic girl, always finding the good in dark things. However, it is hard for her to tell right from wrong, as she does not have many past experiences with such scenarios. Warren often displays extreme boughs of what she is feeling, wether it be frustration, happiness, or so on. 

Background-

Warren woke up on a warm afternoon day in a dense forest. She had no recollection of how she came to be, but she is almost certain she was a plant before she became what she was. Warren since then has explored her world, learning step by step and trying to act like a living thing would carry themselves. Warren isn't quite sure who she is yet, but she knows that she will accept whoever that may be.

Equipment-

Warren doesn't carry much, but she has a brown satchel with various seeds, bugs, leaves, and fruit. 

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name-

Silver Moon

Age-

Ageless

Race-

Space Fae

Place of Origin-

Far reaches of the galaxy

Magic Affinity-

Starfire

Magic Proficiency

☄Silver can hurl starfire

☄️Silver gains strength under the moon.

Misc. Skills-

Silver is very lithe, allowing her to move quickly and nimbly.

Personality-

Silver is sad. A lot. She is very emotional, and often presses herself onto others. She craves recognition and attention, but does little when given it. It may be hard to get along with this bucket of tears at first, but once you're invested, it's kinda hard to say no to her. Silver has the odd ability of understanding exactly what people feel, and she often knows how to solve their problems. If she could solve hers first, that is. She's a caring girl, but she might not show it at first.

Background-

Silver once ruled her own moon in a distant galaxy occupied by aliens who worshipped her. However, her moon and it's planet was destroyed, sending her immortal entity spiraling through the cosmos. She found herself on Earth, tryin to make sense of all that happened. Her perfect life had been ripped away from her, and the power that she was left with was only a fragment of what she originally had. Silver now searches for something to tether her power to, in order to make herself stronger and eventually, build what she once was.

Equipment-

Silver carries around various "mini"-stars/suns, which she can expand and use for part of her power. 

image.jpeg

CS

Image: https://gyazo.com/091d3a0b2b52242fb2b483169f04d8e2 (Based off of my own char I created and customized on SL) 

Name: Avahlyn Asahvari

Race: Golden Dragon

Place of Origin: From a different realm called Trainfell

Magic Affinity: Fire,  empathy, shape shifting 

Magic Proficiency: Over the years she learned more of her abilities as a spirit shaman. She is able to heal and perform rituals through spirits. Her casts are not instant and would take time to charge up. 

Misc. Skills:

Personality: Observant, patient, comes off ditsy but really is just trying to understand everything, passionate, silly, enigmatic, random

Background:

(This is only a rough draft of an old char of mine that It thought would be interesting to bring here. However, below is only a rough draft as I want to be sure she will be accepted before I add to many details) 

Bits and parts of her memory have been fragmented to the point that she isn’t for sure what is real or what was a dream. After a great cataclysm that took part on the realm she once lived, she was thrown into this realm and cursed. Ava is not able to change into her full dragon form and is only able to partly shift. However, most dragons prefer to live a huge part of their lives in human form. She has a strong sense of loyalty and seeking out justice to those who have been done wrong. She also walks between the planes of the living and the dead. A teacher at Yuusha Academy found her and took her under his wing. She comes off as ditsy or lack of knowledge where as everything is simply new to her. It allowed her to fit in well as a student as Yuusha, giving her the chance to relearn what this realm is like.

Equipment:

Accepted

Stella!

Hope I do this right!

Magic Proficiency: She has trained under her fairy care-takers and has gained highly adept skills in magic. She is able to cast a variety of spells and is very strong when using magical power

Misc. Skills: Unlimited Flight (From her Wings)

Personality: Quite Assertive and charming. Always optimistic but always acknowledges the dangers head when needed. Highly dependable but a bit clumsy 

Background: A half human, half fairy (Fae). An illegiamte child that was shunned by both races. Becuse of this, she was hidden away in he fairy kingdom and was cared for by three women who offered to take care of her. She grew up with quite a great childhood but she as often curious about her origins. She was highly obsessed with magic and sought to become stronger whenever she could. She was also highly intelligent in school and grew more advanced among her peers. She suffered from depression though because of her constant body issues that she was teased about and looked down on herself for. She also never really fit in due to her different statues. She does however use it to her advantage whenever she can. 

View attachment 241108

You stuck to the cs as requested but tone down your character unless your character is a teacher. Make she you write that she is a teacher if that is the case

@Lullabi Godess I love your character ;u;

-----

Name-

Warren Woods

Age-

2, though she has the capabilities of a grown human

Species-

Sentient Plant

Gender-

Female

Sexuality-

Though she cannot grasp the concept of love, Warren would call her feelings inexplainable. She normally feels attraction towards girls, but is open to all possibilities.

Abilities-

Grow plant life to massive sizes without breaking a sweat

Can shift her external body parts (fingers, toes, etc.) into different shapes

Can turn into any type of flower. However, if she is uprooted, she dies.

Personality-

Warren is a naive, curious being who's only goal is to learn about the world around her. It is hard for her to contain and identify her feelings, and often says things she does not think about beforehand. Warren is an optimistic girl, always finding the good in dark things. However, it is hard for her to tell right from wrong, as she does not have many past experiences with such scenarios. Warren often displays extreme boughs of what she is feeling, wether it be frustration, happiness, or so on. 

Background-

Warren woke up on a warm afternoon day in a dense forest. She had no recollection of how she came to be, but she is almost certain she was a plant before she became what she was. Warren since then has explored her world, learning step by step and trying to act like a living thing would carry themselves. Warren isn't quite sure who she is yet, but she knows that she will accept whoever that may be.

View attachment 241161

Your character is interesting and i look forward to see her blossom however youre missing alot of the cs requirements i posted. 

CS

Name:

Race:

Place of Origin:

Magic Affinity:

Magic Proficiency:

Misc. Skills:

Personality:

Background:

Equipment:

Thats the cs i want from u. Do a rewrite and ill look over it

Name-

Silver Moon

Age-

Ageless

Species-

Lesser Space Godess

Gender-

Female

Sexuality-

Biromantic Demisexual 

Abilities-

☄Can make people feel strong emotions

☄Silver can "sleep" mortals, but only at night

☄Silver always carries miniature Suns, stars, planets, and other space things around with her

Personality-

Silver is sad. A lot. She is very emotional, and often presses herself onto others. She craves recognition and attention, but does little when given it. It may be hard to get along with this bucket of tears at first, but once you're invested, it's kinda hard to say no to her. Silver has the odd ability of understanding exactly what people feel, and she often knows how to solve their problems. If she could solve hers first, that is. She's a caring girl, but she might not show it at first.

Background-

Silver once ruled her own moon in a distant galaxy occupied by aliens who worshipped her. However, her moon and it's planet was destroyed, sending her immortal entity spiraling through the cosmos. She found herself on Earth, tryin to make sense of all that happened. Her perfect life had been ripped away from her, and the power that she was left with was only a fragment of what she originally had. Silver now searches for something to tether her power to, in order to make herself stronger and eventually, build what she once was.

(Also, our moon is super jealous of her. She won't say why, but it's pretty obvious.)

View attachment 241169

Ok your character is way out there... I posted a cs on the interest check. Here it is in case u didnt catch it.

CS

Name:

Race:

Place of Origin:

Magic Affinity:

Magic Proficiency:

Misc. Skills:

Personality:

Background:

Equipment:

Do a rewrite. I don't mind that she is a minor deity but keep her skills from being one shot kills. She seems a bit op.

Ok your character is way out there... I posted a cs on the interest check. Here it is in case u didnt catch it.

CS

Name:

Race:

Place of Origin:

Magic Affinity:

Magic Proficiency:

Misc. Skills:

Personality:

Background:

Equipment:

Do a rewrite. I don't mind that she is a minor deity but keep her skills from being one shot kills. She seems a bit op.

I'm really sorry, I didn't see the CS. 

Hey @Kuro Kitsune, I can definitely tone her down. Just let me know which aspects are not suitable for her character cause I don't want her to be a teacher.

If your character is a student, i figure she would still be struggling with flight and perhaps only know a few spells and such. I dont mind if she has a natural talent for a certain type if magic but it seems like she knows a bit too much for a student

Stella!
Hope I do this right!

Magic Proficiency: She has trained under her fairy care-takers and has gained slightly adept skills in magic. She is able to cast a variety of spells, although, they are not very strong. She does have potential however 
Misc. Skills: Temporary Flight (From her Wings. She struggles in flying.)
Background: A half human, half fairy (Fae). An illegiamte child that was shunned by both races. Becuse of this, she was hidden away in the fairy kingdom and was cared for by three women who offered to take care of her. She grew up with quite a great childhood but she as often curious about her origins. She was highly obsessed with magic and sought to become stronger whenever she could. She was also highly intelligent in school and grew more advanced among her peers. She suffered from depression though because of her constant body issues that she was teased about and looked down on herself for. She also never really fit in due to her different status (being only half fairy). She does however use it to her advantage whenever she can. 

View attachment 241101

Stella!
Hope I do this right!

Magic Proficiency: She has trained under her fairy care-takers and has gained slightly adept skills in magic. She is able to cast a variety of spells, although, they are not very strong. She does have potential however 
Misc. Skills: Temporary Flight (From her Wings. She struggles in flying.)
Background: A half human, half fairy (Fae). An illegiamte child that was shunned by both races. Becuse of this, she was hidden away in the fairy kingdom and was cared for by three women who offered to take care of her. She grew up with quite a great childhood but she as often curious about her origins. She was highly obsessed with magic and sought to become stronger whenever she could. She was also highly intelligent in school and grew more advanced among her peers. She suffered from depression though because of her constant body issues that she was teased about and looked down on herself for. She also never really fit in due to her different status (being only half fairy). She does however use it to her advantage whenever she can. 

View attachment 241101

8916b758418d703db3793dcab8570d13.jpg

Name: Dante Eron

Race: probably human but he has called himself both a doll, and a Jester.

Place of Origin: the City.

Magic Affinity:  mirror magic, card magic 

Magic Proficiency: He is self taught, but he is a very fast learner

He can move between refelctive surfaces in what he calls the mirror world, he can also teleport in a mass of cards. Dante can fly on cards, he can mirror attacks, attack with cards, and mar defenses and almost anything with cards, but they don't last to long. 

Misc. Skills: well anything not involving magic? well, being a dick for one thing X3

Personality: Dante like upbeat and rude. He likes to ply games and mess with people's heads. He like to jump from mirrors, appear from cards and just attack people. He's nasty in general even though he claims he's 'just playing.' He knows not to hurt anyone to badly, but still gives them minor scratches and bruises, he's just like that.  Dante is a stange one because he came be mellow, and even nice at times, its hard to get a read on him.

Background: He grew up in the city and started wigging his way into the magic world, or so he claims.

Equipment: he usually has a few mirrors on him, and a deck of cards(even tough he can literally materalize cards at will.)

286b4b4cfe51e218db370339e944a077.jpg

Name: Jamie Owens

Race: hald farie half human

Place of Origin:  unknown

215b414e3747fed20763b65068ff2400.jpg

Magic Affinity: mental powers- Psionics-Idea implantment

Magic Proficiency: he was born with his powers he's been learning as he goes.

Misc. Skills: attracting girls? XD

Personality: Jamie is upbeat and friendly, he likes making friends, and he especially likes girls. He loves using his powers from time to time  and hanging out with girls. Its almost impossible to make him angry or even upset him, and prefers to hide his own problems, worrying about the others instead. He has a hard time telling people his problems but covers up by helping everyone else. 

Background: He was the popular guy at school but as he grew older his powers developed and he had a hard dealing with it at first.

Equipment: none.

pink_haired_boy_by_pwezgoo-d88v9jy.jpg

No yet. I still want to get some ppl to rp teachers first. Im working on writing out the first post on the rp so we can start even if no one wants to play the teachers

Plz put all further questions and comments in the out of character chat. B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back