• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yuri Roleplay Partner Wanted

Y u r i

Still Very Hungry
I have some rules if you wish to take part on this:

1. Write more than 2 lines per reply

2. Warn me if you are leaving/quitting

3. You need to be comfortable with Yuri

4. Proper grammar, capital letters and everything

5. Be nice and I'll do the same

I have some storylines in mind but you can suggest some if you want. I'm not into any kind of incest though.

Princess x Valet

Vampire x Blood Bride

Yandere x Best Friend

Sister-in-Law x Sister-in-Law

Teacher x Student

(Dystopian Universe) Rebel Terrorist x Hostage/Innocent Bystander

Master x Pet (Neko, Kitsune, Inu,...)

Idol x Bodyguard

PM if you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interessted in the Yandere x Best friend setting.

Alternativly, I would like to suggest a Huntress x Mythological Creature (Dryad/Harpy etc.) setting (of course only if you feel comfortable with a setting like that)

Oh yeah, I'm comfortable with that setting, just not very experienced ^^ Which one you prefer the most?

I like the idea of the Huntress x Mythological Creature more (don't hit me cause I choose my own setting D: )

As to experience, I got a lot of books about that kind of stuff lying around, so just poke me if you ever want to know more :D

Ahaha I'm not going to hit you, don't worry! Besides, your idea looks really interesting, I just hope I can keep up :) Just PM so we can start

Ah! Hi There, Miss. Anoo I am new to this site and still don't understand how to use it but I would like to roleplay with you the Yandere x Best Friend one and of course it will be Yuri. Also, Will you be the Yandere? Because I'm not good at being a dom person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back