• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yuri is my life (ignore prefix)

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Well hello hello hello, it's nice of you to drop by to see lil old me. If you're here it means you took an intrest or have an interest in yuri. Well so do I so let's cut the chit chat and get right into the goodies. Plots plots and more plots.

Prince Charming?: The Prince is well known throughout the school as the most handsome person around. Many talk about them and their beautiful eyes, soft skin, angelic voice, and all around grace. It's no wonder they're so popular in an all girls school. Oh yeah the so called Prince is just a boyish girl of course everyone knows. Well everyone but the Prince it seems who has yet to realize why so many girls are so nice to them. Now here is a girl in front of them confessing their love to the Prince like a light suddenly turning on it all clicks for them.

My guard dog: Weakling, trash, pipsqueak, short stop. You've heard it all every single insult in the book you've heard it thrown your way. Each time doing nothing about it you always just stand there and take it. When they slap you or pull your hair or take your stuff you don't do anything back. What would you do your too weak. That's when a miracle happens you spot the toughest girl in town getting closer you find she's playing with a small kitten. On that day you make a promise you'll watch her precious stray kitten if she protects you not as a knight, no you need a beast you need a guard dog.

Strange girl Y: Your class just got new seats and now you sit next to who many call the weird girl. It's not just being mean she truly is weird. She talks funny, does strange things, says strange things, and you swear you've caught her staring at you on more than one occasion. You're sure after the day she made a little figure of you out of an eraser she couldn't get weirder. That is until she shows up to your house late one night covered head to toe in ash. Telling you her house had burned down and since you lived close and she has no close relatives to live with she wants to now stay with you. By some strange chance your parents agree maybe out of kindness you just know things are about to get strange.

I am interested. I am not a newby to rp, I've been doing this for years. I'm just using a new account on RpNation after escaping Amino. :3 The Third and First plot intrigue me. I do better as the "Seme." Or dominant character. PM Me if you'd like to try me out! I typically type multiple paragraphs for the starter, and 1-3 paragraphs on average. (I can't send PM's yet unfortunately. But, if you could that'd be cool :angelD:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back