Yuha's House

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)

Yuha owns a 2 story house, having bought it after a couple grew old and died within that house. He uses the house to store most of his trinkets, items, and documents he receives while traveling across the world. There are 8 rooms, the first room is Yuha's personal study, and customer quarters. Only customers are allowed in this first room. The 2nd room is the Kitchen area, the 3rd is a room stuffed with books and charts from across the world. The 4th room holds multiple pieces of artworks that Yuha has taken because of their significant value to Alchemy. 

The 2nd floor has 2 rooms filled with teachings of Alchemy, consisting of scrolls, principles, training kits, and other useful items that an Alchemist, whether a master or a student should have. There is the guest room, then the master bedroom, upon which Yuha has decided to use as a secondary study, when he desires to be alone. 

Yuha stayed in the study, soon enough his smile turned to a frown, his eyebrows furrowing down, in anger almost. His fingers tapped against the desk, writing in his notebook still. He was quiet, and his cheery aura had been replaced with a darker, more agonizing aura. "Still so much to finish. Seems like I have someone to  watch over this place while I'm gone..That is if they stay.. Hopefully they do, they could be a great ally in keeping my finding's secret. I have no time to doddle, there is still so much work to be done.."

Yuha turned his chair to face the window, staring outwards, looking upon the Town Square. "These people..Despite not knowing them very well, or them knowing me very well..It would be best to keep them away from the dangers of Alchemy..I don't want the same event happening as it did all those years ago.." Yuha clutched at his chest, and as he did it seemed like he was trying to cease a raging explosion from happening within himself. All the souls, he has come to bear. Immortality was certainly a burden to bear..

@Vagabond Spectre

Laine woke up urging to find some water to drink. She raised her head up and wiped her eyes to clarify her vision. She blinked twice, after the double blink her eyes instantly glew white. She tried to find her shoes and wore it. After that she left the guest room, walking. She could fly her way inside the house but she's too sleepy and tired to do so, she might even make more noise as she maneuver's herself. Her footsteps can be heard in some parts of the house. She could hear mumbling across the man's room. Laine got a bit curious on what is going on inside the man's room. She reached for the doorknob and slowly slip her head in.  

Yuha stayed in the study, soon enough his smile turned to a frown, his eyebrows furrowing down, in anger almost. His fingers tapped against the desk, writing in his notebook still. He was quiet, and his cheery aura had been replaced with a darker, more agonizing aura. "Still so much to finish. Seems like I have someone to  watch over this place while I'm gone..That is if they stay.. Hopefully they do, they could be a great ally in keeping my finding's secret. I have no time to doddle, there is still so much work to be done.."

Yuha turned his chair to face the window, staring outwards, looking upon the Town Square. "These people..Despite not knowing them very well, or them knowing me very well..It would be best to keep them away from the dangers of Alchemy..I don't want the same event happening as it did all those years ago.." Yuha clutched at his chest, and as he did it seemed like he was trying to cease a raging explosion from happening within himself. All the souls, he has come to bear. Immortality was certainly a burden to bear..

@Vagabond Spectre

Laine woke up urging to find some water to drink. She raised her head up and wiped her eyes to clarify her vision. She blinked twice, after the double blink her eyes instantly glew white. She tried to find her shoes and wore it. After that she left the guest room, walking. She could fly her way inside the house but she's too sleepy and tired to do so, she might even make more noise as she maneuver's herself. Her footsteps can be heard in some parts of the house. She could hear mumbling across the man's room. Laine got a bit curious on what is going on inside the man's room. She reached for the doorknob and slowly slip her head in.  

Yuha turned when he heard the door open slightly, blinking as he saw Laine had awoken from her sleep already. His demeanor changing almost instantly. "O-oh...Hello, looking for something or just traveling around still?" He smiled and walked over, opening the door fully for her. "If you'd like you can come in and take a peek." He soon returned to his seat, looking over at her. "This room is not only for myself but it serves any customer who arrives, whether they want to trade, sell, or buy. When I'm here, I'm a merchant. It's an easy job for me to keep rolling." He laughed, scratching his hair as he did so. 

@Vagabond Spectre

Laine's flashlight eyes faded as soon as the man took notice of her presence. She expected him to get mad at her for invading his room at this time of the hour. But instead she was greeted by his warm smile. She coincidentally synchronized her head scratch with the man's head scratch. Since she just woke up. she can barely think straight. She didn't acknowledge most of the man's words. Laine cleaned her ears indicating that she didn't heard him clearly. Upon gazing around the room. She can noticed an object placed over the man's desk. She pointed at the object thinking what the object is. @Ginko The Mushishi 

Yuha blinked, looking over at where she pointed. "Ah..That is my notebook, I journal all of my adventures in it. Very top secret!" He laughed. Sitting back at the desk. "You'll learn I'm a man of many secrets and I like to keep it that way.." He closed the notebook, attaching the pen to it once more. "So what are you up to? Still looking around the house or did you just wake up?" He looked up at Laine with a pleasant smile. "If you need any help, you may ask me. I know this place like the back of my hand, despite not living here that much!" He laughed, stretching as he stood up once more soon walking over to her and opening the door fully, allowing her in the room for the time being. 
@Vagabond Spectre

Yuha blinked, looking over at where she pointed. "Ah..That is my notebook, I journal all of my adventures in it. Very top secret!" He laughed. Sitting back at the desk. "You'll learn I'm a man of many secrets and I like to keep it that way.." He closed the notebook, attaching the pen to it once more. "So what are you up to? Still looking around the house or did you just wake up?" He looked up at Laine with a pleasant smile. "If you need any help, you may ask me. I know this place like the back of my hand, despite not living here that much!" He laughed, stretching as he stood up once more soon walking over to her and opening the door fully, allowing her in the room for the time being. 
@Vagabond Spectre

Laine squinted her eyes on the notebook. Seems like this man has a lot of secrets to hide that he doesn't want to reveal. Curious on what content the notebook has she thought that she might try to investigate the notebook's content tomorrow. Laine felt uncomfortable for a moment. She thought she was secretly being studied. Laine shaked her head from side to side indicating that she doesn't want anything for now. She gently fluttered in mid air and flew to the exit. Her head bumped into the top of the door frame due to flying a bit too high. She held to her forehead in pain lowered a bit before fluttering back into the guest room.  

(Can we skip on daytime?)

Laine squinted her eyes on the notebook. Seems like this man has a lot of secrets to hide that he doesn't want to reveal. Curious on what content the notebook has she thought that she might try to investigate the notebook's content tomorrow. Laine felt uncomfortable for a moment. She thought she was secretly being studied. Laine shaked her head from side to side indicating that she doesn't want anything for now. She gently fluttered in mid air and flew to the exit. Her head bumped into the top of the door frame due to flying a bit too high. She held to her forehead in pain lowered a bit before fluttering back into the guest room.  

(Can we skip on daytime?)

(Im okay with whatever, sorry for my dissappearance! I was busy babysitting my siblings. We'll catch up to the time skip) 

Yuha awoke from slumber, another day having slept in his chair. Standing up he examined the weather outside, blinking.. "Quite foggy today...hmm...i wonder if that girl is up too. Might as well check." Yuha made his way up the steps and towards the Guest Room, soon enough knocking on the door hard enough for someone to awaken, but soft enough so as it didnt seem he was about to crucify her. (XD) Yuha cleared his throat "Excuse me, but are you awake in there? Just checking in is all.." 

@Vagabond Spectre

Laine woke up early out of the guest's bed. She rose her head up and gave a small yawn. Her hair was all messy and her head felt a bit heavy. The door frame really knocked her dead that night. She fixed her hair, tightened her apron, and fluttered through the man's kitchen. Everything looked the same as they left it last night. Laine cricked her neck, cracked her knuckles, and began to search for a broom. To her surprise she found one dusting in a corner. She descended down to the ground and grabbed the broom and began to sweep the man's dusty floors. She avoided to flutter in order to keep the dust from flying around. She swept all the dust towards the door. Once opening the door that leads to the outside. She was greeted with a large morning fog. In fact the fog was almost hard to look through. She simply swept the dust to the houses porch and went back inside.    

Once finishing the sweeping she fluttered to the kitchen and tried to make breakfast. Laine noticed that there was still leftover bread from last night. She tried to think of a meal that includes bread in it. After thinking for a few minutes, an idea flashed in her mind. She sets up a a clean chopping board and placed a couple of cheese slices in it. She then sets up a wide concaved pot over the stove and started a ablaze to the stove. She placed four large loaf bread slices on the pot. She was planing on turning it into toast. She held a cheese slice over the pot and observed it, thinking on what to do with it. In the corner of Laine's left eye. A mouse took a piece of cheese slice and ran off down the counter with haste. Laine panicked and dropped the cheese slice she was holding. The cheese slice fell on top of the toasting bread. Before running after the mouse she weakly knocked the pot with her right wing by accident. Now the breads are now flipped. Meanwhile Laine grabbed a used kitchen knife and took aim to the running mouse. She threw the knife to the mouse and nearly managed to hit it. The mouse ran of to a corner before disappearing in plain sight. The had landed to the floor sticking upwards. She gave a small sigh simply took the knife off the ground. Upon turning around she saw the bread slightly grilled she quickly fluttered to it and took the bread with the melted dropped cheese in it. She looked at it with disgust, thinking that she made an abomination rather than breakfast. She took a small bite. To her surprise it was quite good. She did the same process to the other loaf breads until they were all done. She served them all on a clean plate. and took a seat. She sat in her chair with a tired position, thinking that what the heck did she do to this man's food. 

@Ginko The Mushishi

Yuha sighed, thinking that Laine was still asleep, descending the staircase he noticed something oddly different about his house.. He thought at first someone had been in here, and took a more serious approach as he finally hit the last step, looking both ways, he then noticed...That his floors were swept clean...Clean? Who in the world would wanna sweep his dusty old place? He looked towards the kitchen, seems like Laine had already awoken before he knocked on the door. He blinked, but then everything simply came together. 

Laine had swept the floors, to his surprise, he really didn't know why. Unless she was very in tune with being clean as compared to him, who didn't really care for his place. As he put two and two together, the famed cheese stealing mouse arrived from under a small hole, Yuha bent down and lightly patted the mouse's forehead with his index finger. Going to the kitchen. "I see someone has cleaned the floors, was that you?" He looked over, smiling. "You are more intriguing than you let on. Thus is why I've come up with a deal for you." He sat down, taking one of the plates of food. "Would you like to make this your permanent residence? That is, if you have nowhere to go you may live here with me as you please. The extra company is always reassuring." He took a bite, and his eyes widened. "What is this..?! It's delicious!" He took another bite, soon gobbling the grilled cheese toast in seconds. 

@Vagabond Spectre

Laine nodded to a couple of the man's questions. Behind her mask she's actually smiling, which rarely happens. Once she heard the part that this man's home could be her permanent sanctuary. Laine shrugged her arms towards the man, when he asked what she just made. She made her right hand pretend that it was holding a pan, indicating she was cooking. She pointed to the mouse hole then to the cheese. She pretended to have a knife and jogged in her seat, telling the man that she was chasing the mouse. She wiped her forehead and pointed to the pot where she cooked the thing. She ended it all with a shrug. @Ginko The Mushishi         

Users who are viewing this thread

Back