• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! The Clash of the Gods

Kayla Stone
9e87a0ed75108b5ee039e53109be6a5f.jpg

Khaistorm Khaistorm Kaze Kitsune Kaze Kitsune

The duel had ended with a defeat that Kayla could hear in her stomach. She grabbed the biscuits throw down from before. She walked a bit down the street, a street garbage can was filled with the biscuits. Kayla returned and tried walk inside the Duel Cafe. The owner's stare from across the cafe stopped her step and left her to shut the front door. A giggle escaped from one of the outside customers sitting at cafe table in front of the restaurant.

Kayla squinted at the customer and walked to Sora with glancing eyes.

"Thanks again for giving me a chance. Heh, I guess no food tonight again."
Kayla begins to walk past Sora. Beta appears behind Kayla and hovers above her, clicking it's hand onto buildings' facing side.

Sees her walk past me and raised an eyebrow. Blazeman appeared beside me staring after her as well. "Well?" He asked me as if i knew what he was talking about. Turns out i had a good idea so after rubbing my neck i gave chase to her. "Hey wait kayla!" After catching up to her i walked alongside with her. "How about umm. How about i look through your deck and help you make your deck stronger?" He offered. NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Kayla Stone
9e87a0ed75108b5ee039e53109be6a5f.jpg

Kayla squinted at Sora. She slides her hands in her vvest pockets and looks down for a moment. She shrugs.

Kayla's voice came out soft as before:
"Ehh, it doesn't feel right. I got get stronger by myself. Maybe we should exchange DN names so we ca-"

Kayla's voice falters and prompts herself up on the wall of the Duel Cafe's neighboring building. Kayla's Duel Disk, the rectangular box, lights up with a picture an icon of a rock. The same icon appears between Kayla and Sora.

A voice seemingly emits from the icon, " Hah, Petal, how you've been doin'? "

Kayla's brows furrowed, "It's Kayla uncle. "

"Oh, Pebble! Yes, hurry up and grab me a ticket from for the Visitor Center. I can't wait to see that sword or maybe they've finally found that other one, what was it...."

"Yees Uncle. "

Kayla straightens herself. "Yah, I could try another duel, maybe tomorrow. The name ' s "Hundred Pebbles" on the Dueling Network. You know it's me if ya see this pic of picture of this place..I went to."

f39322515107a59d79a4db80fd9c9e53.jpg

Zachary paid for his meal and left a tip. He then went outside and saw the girl who was dueling earlier and Sora. "I'll see you later then." He said to Sora, then turned to Kayla.
"Hey, how are you?" He asked Kayla. "How long have you been dueling?"

As he would walk down the streets he stops to a television window that revealed a news fee. He looked at it curiously as he would listen into the report. "What do we have here?"

Last edited:
Khaistorm Khaistorm
I would be right next to kai but with my hood over my head"It might be like the incident along time ago where monster came to life due to the wired circles or the strange phenomenon like at what happened during duelist kingdom or the legendary god cards during battle city."

Tilts my head as i think back so many years ago about the king of games adventures and how much trouble it caused the city. As i thought i frown and looked up to the sky. "That yugi had all the fun. i wish i was part of that adventure of his. I wish something bad will happen so i can be the hero." I said putting myself in a heroic pose. Kaze Kitsune Kaze Kitsune

Khaistorm Khaistorm
Sighs"Well that tournament might be interesting, and who knows maybe this might be like a new story after all there are a lot of relics out there which look like the manuscript of egyptian writing with duel monster on them" I would be looking at the sky as i replied.

Looks at him with a bored expression. "Who cares about all of that? It's all about what the adventure. Not some old toys from the land before time." Ii said smiling as i walked down the road. "Now come on. If were late to the meeting "She's" gonna kill us." I said with fear in my tone. Kaze Kitsune Kaze Kitsune

??? DN Name Displayed: TwilightTwincess
00a9dd0b1173aad70c700aa0f7c55457.jpg

One girl, wearing striped skirt, runs past Sora and his friend. The girl pants as she makes a sharp left on the sidewalk-into oncoming traffic. Even though the streets were seemingly clear, a yellow lamboghini appears trying to turn and has to swerve away from the girl.

The car crashes into the building's wall beside the Duel Cafe. Inside the car, an angry brightly dressed girl bangs onto the steering wheel.

This angry girl yells, "OOOOH I'mma hunt you down ya, strangle ya and show ya who runs these streets. YAAAS. I'mmmmmmma show you how it is run."

97207a5f1e746e8517374d6c736f22d9.jpg

Then blood drips from the girl, in the car, she begins to cry.

Then from inside of Duel Cafe, a girl who looks exactly like the running girl walks out. However this one is wearing shorts and a gold chain.

The third girl begins to giggle but then sighs, " She really tryin'.." Above the third girl the the Dueling Network Name: TwilightTwincess hovers and a little quote under the name. "HAH, I'mma be be climbing to Rank C at lease, lol See you in the tournament. "

Twilight walks over to Sora's friend. " I heard you from outside, oddly specific about stuff, kinda cute. But can I borrow your jerk friend for a second?"

Is ignoring everything that had happen as i focused on my inner thoughts of dueling and food. I look around to see myself alone and looked back to see the chaos but ignores it. "Come on kaze. If were late we will miss lunch." I whined a little as i drolled about the food. Kaze Kitsune Kaze Kitsune NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Stares at kai in amazement "sure lets go to lunch my treat today since i lost our duel"I would say forgetting the time.

"uh.....is your twin okay...?" I would state while looking at the other girl.
Khaistorm Khaistorm NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

"No, that's why I need your- "
Twilight was cut off by the jerk friend's fixation for food, then staring back at the cute guy as he was somehow gained the same fixation, seemingly, to Twilight. Twilight snapped her fingers at the cute guy, only an inch away from his face.

"So is the only thing I gotta go-"

The jerk friend interrupted again. And Twilight took in a breath and mumbled, "not dealin' with that at all." As the cuie boy kept talking to the jerk. Twilight reached to the back of her waist and pulled out a rectangular box similiar to Kayla's, however, it was decorated in red ribbons and plastic butterflies stitched on. The side of the rectangular box jetted out, but it didn't go straight out like Kayla's but, but made a steep curve toward Twilight-creating a C-shape. Twilight pulled out a card from her pocket and placed on the wing of the box.

"I activate Smile Universe."

Hundreds of small planets with smily faces appeared and surrounded the jerk. Emitting from the planets were cheery noises of amazement of staring at the jerk, blocking out most sound coming from the same jerk.

Twilight laughed a bit, "Alright, now how do I get ya friend to follow me?"

Sighs"one single word food he just a little forgetful sometimes"I would turn to kai and yell"hey kai this girl wants us to head to a restaurant with us and am paying"

"uh.....is your twin okay...?" I would state while looking at the other girl.
Khaistorm Khaistorm NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

"Okay, food, fair enough if he was able to hear that pass Smile Universe."
Twilight takes the card of her Duel Disk and Duel Disk returns to its default box state. Twilight rolls her eyes as she turns to the jerk.
"You can know me by T.T. or Twilight for now. We don't need to be on first name basis. I need you to help me grab my sister; she's going off to the V.C. You know the places that just got bombed. You seemed like a jerk enough to starve that one girl. I'm thinking that will come in handy with what I need to do."

".......sora were going to have to skip lunch since Jana seems to need your help"i would say sighing knowing sora would bug me for asking him to skip lunch.

Quickly got touchy at the starving comment. "Hey, i didn't know her morals was like that. If i did i would have held back a little." I said relaxing before looking down defeated. "But it is my fault shes not eating." I looked back up at her before shrugging my shoulders. "Fine i guess but i get dessert now kaze." Ii said stepping up. "Lead the way lady." Kaze Kitsune Kaze Kitsune NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back