• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Youtube Rp CS- Irissa Reybach

tabbybutnotacat

Following

Tweets
Following
Followers

Irissa
@irisrey
Hello my name is Irissa Reybach

Los Angeles, California
Joined November 2015

Tweet To

782 Photos and Videos

Irissa@irisrey · 1h
Personality: Irissa is quite a goof. She's generally happy and always smiling, but she is a bit clumsy. She's constantly falling into things or just getting hurt, but she's so used to it by now, she's accepted her fate. Irissa is pretty shy at first, but with some friends by her side, she turns into a loud and confident person. She's from Boston, so she has a lot of street smarts, and while she's generally a sweetie once she goes Boston on you, forget it.

Irissa @irisrey · 23h
Background: Irissa is vlogger from Boston, but she was recently offered a job at Smosh, so she's packed up her life, and is traveling to California, with her Kitten, Penny Lane. Irissa has lived in Massachusettes all her life, and in Boston since College, so this will a whole new experience for her, but she's excited about being the newest member on Smosh Pit. She'd always been a fan of Smosh's work, even when it was just Ian and Anthony, so this is truly an honor for her..

irissa @irisrey· June 17
ECT.:
Face Claim: Selena Gomez
Likes: sweets, photography, filming, adventures, having fun
Dislikes: Spiders, birds, fast food

Irissa @irisrey ·Jun 12
I happy to announce that I will be leaving for California in 7 days, to become the newest memeber of Smosh.

⠀♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back