Science Your personality

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
I am curious about the different personalities within the community. This is for science!

I’m a difficult soul. I don’t particularly like people as most people are sloppy when it comes down to everything even mannerisms. Sloppy isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s a great idea to be laid back most times as it relieves pressure and anxiety but I have a hard time doing so. I like to look cute in front of anyone I’m not comfortable with at all times. I’m particular in what words I use and I’m the person whose always correcting people. I’m not very sociable because I’m hard to get along with so I have very few friends but those who are close to me know I’m rather nice albeit blunt. I don’t have much of a family anymore so I have no qualms about not talking to people who upset me in some way and this is mostly because I feel like it’s my fault since I do look too deeply into things (hence my name) and since I’m so anal about details.
Biggest flaw is I say things very bluntly like “That shirt is ugly” and people get upset and say I’m rude or have an attitude but in my head there’s no malice behind my words or ill intent so I have to keep in mind people see emotions with words where I sometimes don’t. I’m guilty of seeming like I have an rude tone. When I say something is illogical or fallacious people assume I’m saying they are wrong but I’m really just saying their logical reasoning is flawed.

Last edited:
I'm a very lazy and laidback individual. A bit on the quiet side, I guess, but mainly because too much socializing tires me out. I don't really have a problem with it, of course, but I just like to chill out. My sense of humor is my high point, I guess! I laugh a lot, and I enjoy saying stupid shit to make other people laugh. I don't have a filter on my mouth, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the things me and my friends joke about are highly frowned upon here and probably on most sites. It's not that I'm not empathetic...I just have a very shitty sense of humor, and can view the worst things in a humorous way.

My motto is hakuna matata, if that matters any.

I guess I could say that I'm complicated. I'm off and on when it comes to being happy or sad and sometimes can be pretty clingy, I have also noticed that I'm nice and then I'm not and my mood switches in a blink of an eye at times but I have lots of creativity in me for I love to draw and write in which those subjects I have come really far in and I am constantly doing something artistic or thinking about doing activities related to those things. I also have a very specific sense of humor that you either get or don't because I am very socially awkward and sometimes I can't show my true colors that well and lastly, I get anxiety a lot and fixate on anything that is bothering me and usually come across as blunt and rude because I am almost always uncomfortable. Yeah. There is so much more to me.

Personality eh? Overall I'd say I'm a pretty enthusiastic person who's not hard to get along with if you can get past my crude humor. Just don't get on my bad side or get offended over the little things I say. I know I can abrasive and I don't mind whatsoever, it just seems I have a knack for finding people who have thin skin and are sensitive to everything. And that's what makes me me XD. My friends say I'm a "nice asshole" which is correct in every way possible. Of course when I'm in a sour mood I can be rather unpleasant, and if I'm not doing well I try to hide my actual emotions with a false facade of my typical eager, talkative attitude. I'm laid back mostly and I'm very calm for the most part but when I'm encountered with a struggle, challenge, or task, I just get it done and out of the way. Of course, funny enough, I'm actually an introvert despite all this and cherish my alone time to do whatever the hell I want and be myself. See, I have what I call a social battery, and when it runs out, I don't wanna deal with people whatsoever.

I get along with all people unless you give me a reason to not like you. I am a happy go lucky woman who loves making others laugh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back