• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Your Lord Demands a Tribute of Character Art

Lord Mitmar

But... It was so artistically done...
Loyal subjects! With the enactment of our newest royal decree, not to mention our latest economic reports, the thought of which sends horrific shivers through my bones, it is with nothing but excitement that I turn to you in my time of need! The kingdom needs artists! Now, despite our glorious land's, ahem, absolutely overflowing gold reserves, I, your ever-honest ruler, simply cannot offer payment for your services for reasons my advisors tell me to keep silent. Maybe someday that'll change.

However, being in your stunning ruler's good grace is reward enough, is it not? If so, please, in the name of the King, do continue onwards!

I've got four characters here in need of some actual art, references and descriptions are both included for those of you who prefer to work with one or the other! Feel free to draw up whichever characters in whatever groups and poses that inspire you enough to put in the effort! Oh, and do note, all of these are from the same high-fantasy medieval setting, just in case you were curious as to why they have some references to each other and share a lot in common. Do take any creative liberties you'd like in costuming and such, I'm a beggar and all that.

Anyway, good luck with the artsy stuff, you lot baffle me.

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 164lbs

Hair: Chestnut Brown, cut within an inch of the scalp and left without much care.

Eyes: Radiating green, clearly visible from a fair distance away.

Skin: Tanned a light shade of brown, considered nearly burnt by most other nobility.

Face: Sharply defined with hard edges and a smile with a near wolfish quality. Fairly prominent cheekbones and pointed chin.

Body: Lean, fairly well muscled though certainly not as imposing as the great majority of the Helotry. With his only real exercise being the occasional hunt, his real strength comes in when moving silently over rough terrain.

Flaws: Missing his right eye, has a large scar running diagonally through the empty space from just above his eyebrow to the base of his nose.

Gait: Walks with visible pride and confidence with head held high. Keeps his head on a swivel to compensate for his limited angle of vision.

Outfit: Typically seen in either a flowing wolfskin greatcoat or dark blue riding attire, wears ceremonial black armour on extremely special occasions (the first and only example being during his mother's execution). Never seen without a pair of thick deerskin boots or his black eyepatch, on which is stitched the Vasil house emblem, a falcon spreading its wings. Always carries a sheath for his mid-length steel sword.

Other: Usually wears a grey hunter’s cap much like the classic Robin Hood, covering his loose hair almost entirely.
qfwfd-jpg.372914
images.jpeg

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair: Black with Red tint, you can see the red in the right lighting.

Eyes: Steel Grey

Skin: Fair with a slight olive tone, blushes easily

Face: Soft, with noticeable jawline, though not overly noticeable, high cheekbones

Body: Slim, with slender arms though, has more muscle in a toned way as she begins to train and with her work in being a blacksmith's daughter.

Flaws: Has a scar running from her left shoulder to the middle of the left side of her collarbone.

Gait: Walks in confident strides most of the time, aware of what is going on around her.

Outfit: Mostly simple dresses, sometimes pants with boots and a slightly V necked shirt and sword belt.

Other: Wears her hair in a braid most of the time, has a small burn scar on her right hip
Gb9pI6hgbnu56sHpyZ3Ck0dSd_1BpUc9kot16AdxGKy7cpl8fljY_XrI71IcP-M1Z4iBUJtbQbC0zDcNCC3ZRVqOlxhoKN_moLtCKrvdd35uqbF5B7V3w6tZAlsfbXNAlRRJDB3W
vYJbvtyWSPpud0_lpVMOPFg8Wg91zu2-4uM3jvly5LPK1IfNaVMBKlY-f1A74jlyZ-V8NMoP9VYr6ZZnXDjY2Y0x6yQY5NRtuSRNtG5tQxxsG2yLZIxaf5XnbC-jK46RgbiUh73B

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 147lbs

Hair: Could best be described as unusual. Back-length, velvet orange, always pushed behind both her face and ears, reminiscent of a horse's mane.

Eyes: Faded brown.

Skin: Surprisingly pale, even for a noble. Lightly freckled.

Face: Long, very angular and defined. Has an especially definite jawline.

Body: Fit, well-defined musculature though not overly apparent. While no longer massively visible, past starvation can be spotted in her movements by a keen observer. Not particularly strong, though hardly weak. A capable fighter.

Flaws: Several deep scars scattered horizontally across her back from an Alistair’s heavy whip, a punishment that was, frankly, well earned.

Gait: Walks with confidence, though she’s obviously a prepped spring, constantly looking over her shoulder and moving intentionally erratically as if she suspects herself to be pursued.

Outfit: Only leaves the Nikula estate in her favourite riding gear, rugged, dark brown clothes built for utility. Also wears a sort of one-shoulder cape which extends from the right side of her collar down to her waist, often intertwining with her hair. Carries a sword nearly identical to her hunting partner and fellow noble Elric’s.
inari-nikula-jpg.373102

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 204lbs

Hair: Nonexistent.

Eyes: Dark blue.

Skin: Sun scorched a dark brown, absolutely covered in scratches and scars.

Face: Rounded with low cheekbones and an overall slightly stretched appearance as though he’s been rammed head first into a wall on many occasions. Nose kinked in a countless number of angles.

Body: Pure muscle, he would have made an excellent soldier had he not turned to crime for the majority of his life. Could be mistaken for a bear with enough distance and darkness.

Health: “Well worn.” Is what a disgustingly polite person would say. Frankly, it looks like he took on a small army by himself and very nearly won.

Flaws: Could I list perfections instead?

Gait: Slouched with tiredness and age, though the raw power of his movements can still be seen by almost anyone. Keeps his head down but remains constantly aware of his surroundings.

Outfit: Normally, a standard set of clothes and short coat (though some people could wear it like a bedsheet) with the added protection of an armoured chest piece, elbow, and knee guards. When he feels particularly defiant, he dons a torn Alistair (police) uniform from his early days as a Hegemony loyalist.

Other: Missing half of his left ear, usually covers with a rough bandage which can hamper his hearing.
e95c8c9d1e192ba0c935f76bd91356f9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back