your gem [Inactive]

Aryhann was sitting on the top of a roof, her necklace swinging from one side to another. She was alone. She looked at the pendant on her necklace. She smiled. The pure white stone was really precious to her. She was happy to be there all alone.

Jackson stood in an alleyway waiting for the right person to walk by, "Hopefully" he thought "A real rich man would walk by with his money ready to be takin " He chuckled softly to himself. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out the gem he had stole, he admired it, the power it gave him it was delighting. He quickly put it away for a target came into view.

Aryhann pendant slowly started shining. 'No... Not again!' She tought. She was still not controlling her tranformations. It was really hard to controll an immaterial body... She tried to calm down and it stopped shining. 'Thanks god...' She tought again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson peeked his head out of the alleyway. Seeing a limousine meant big bucks and that's just what he saw. He sprang into action. he hid behind the car and climbed under it waiting for it to go back home .

Lucas walked around the forest trying to find his way home. He has been lost for a week. When the tiger gave him this useless gem.

Eliza, woke up in her garden and headed to the mansion. "What happened?" She wondered. The mansion was burnt to a crisp as a single wave of wind made it collapse around her. "Mother! Father!" She yelled. Around her neck, the rose gem began to glow. Eliza had no memories for her past and what happened last night when she found the gem. A giant flame grew high above the sky that could be seem from every corner of the city.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Aryhann becamed immaterial. 'Dammit!' She tought as she felled from the rooftop. 'I hope nobody saw me,' she tought again. She runned and headed somewhere.

Leroy walked casually out of the company building that he worked for. Sure, he had just stolen his boss's precious jewel but as soon as Leroy grabbed it the overwhelming power warmed his insides and reassured him. And suddenly he knew what he was capable of.

The police were already waiting for him as he exited the building to meet the sweet outdoors.

"Dang, security's tight now'adays." Leroy said with a fixated half smile.

"Put your hands in the air!" They shouted, guns already aimed at poor armless Leroy.

Leroy frowned a pitiable fake smile that was nothing short of a mockery as he shook his head and held up his hands. "Security may be tight but they're still a bunch of pansies." That's when his eyes began to glow and he scanned the entire police force ahead of him. "I'm not the bad guy. I didn't steal the gem. The guy beside you did."

The cops slowly lowered their guns in confusion. And then each cop looked at their neighbor cop. Leroy took this opportunity to casually walk away. Accourding to the gem he had 5 minutes before the hypnosis's effects wore off and then they'd be back to their senses.

Gun shots were heard behind him following with cries of what belonged to the cops'.

...However, he doubt that'd be an issue.

pbtenchi knew he should get rid of the dangerous gem... but he just couldn't do it, so he went into town and had it put into a gold bracelet.

After the flame died down a bit, Eliza ran into the forest where she bumped into a fellow walking. "S....sorry." She said while getting up.

Para was walking in a field. He had found some sort of gem in there and he decided to ask around for what the heck this thing was.

The limo stopped and started agin Jackson knew he was in the grounds of the house. He dropped to the ground letting the limo drive ahead. He stood up and looked around. Cops cops every where. " Put your hands up thief and you won't be shot" Jackson looked around,20 to 30 Officers surrounded him. In his pocket the gem vibrated with power he took It out. Jackson's eye site became engulfed in flames, he screamed it lasted only a seconded, he seemed to now tower the police. He felt there was more weight in his hand he looked down, there a giant sword lay in his hand. The police started firing there guns but the bullets bounced of with ease, Jackson looked down and saw that he had on dragon typed armor. Shot after shot range out but nothing hit him. Then he felt something come up from his throat it burned so much he opened his mouth, a hot blaze of fire came out and burned the surrounding cops. He screamed, scared to kill more he ran off into a nearby forest.

Leroy stared down in surprise at the girl that ran into him. He didn't help her up just contemplated the fact that she was randomly in the forest. First a magical gem, now this...this was like reality clashing in with some kind of Japanese cartoon. When the girl got up he wearily observed her. ...No way she's working for the police. Plus, he doubted they'd have time to send somebody so quickly to try to trick him. Plus she looked young. A teenager even. Yeah. No way the police is involved. Unless they think I'm some sort of pedophile. And I doubt I give off that vibe. He scratched his chin, it had a few small whiskers. Ok, perhaps I should shave when I get home but still...

"What's a girl like you doing in the forest?" He finally asked, curiosity now getting the best of him.

While walking, Para noticed something on the back of a note he found with the gem. He could hardly see what was in, but he could still read some text.

"H_ld the _em to your he_d"

He didn't see why he needed to but he tried it anyways. He held it to his head and...

...He turned into a griffin? He was confused. How was he supposed to revert? Whatever. He walked around, and decided to find out a little more. he tested the gem, but all he really had to to to revert was to do the same thing to transform. Hold the gem to your head. He was glad that he was able to do it. Para put the gem back in his pocket.

As Aryhann tried to find her way back to where she was, her material body camed back. 'Finally' She tought. She was still lost but she could climb a tree or something.

(hey 1for3 I just thought of something, is it okay if I edit my character so he has 2 gems, a fire one and an ice one?)

Tears were running down Eliza's face. "I killed them!" He screamed as she fell to the ground. "You should say away from me..." She spoke softly. Eliza felt her heart in pain. "I'm sorry mother, father..."

Lucas decided to look at the gem and see if it looked special at all. He put it up to one eye then began moving it to the other but when it was passing his forehead he transformed.

Jackson had turned back to normal after stoping at a clearing he screamed. After calming down he looked at the gem I his pocket maybe it was a dream maybe it didn't do what it did hopefully he was right, he put it to his head as if to pray to it, it started to vibrated agin he took it away and sat . He put it back in his pocket and closed his eyes to rest. He mumbled out loud " first a thief now a murder what will father say "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back